Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

News on Youtube Oct 1 2017

What's up makeup minions I'm Kim Witte from Witte Artistry and welcome back to my

youtube channel! if you are new here please hit the subscribe button below to

become part of the Witte Artistry family. I decided I wanted to do something a

little bit more beauty based for Halloween and fall. I made this glam

avant-garde pumpkin inspired look because I'm so stoked for fall! if you

would like behind-the-scenes access and special perks please feel free to

support me on patreon. starting out this look with a primed face and I'm going to

be using some scotch tape. make sure you put it on your skin a few times to

remove the stickiness but I'm going to be using this on my face to create

really defined eyeliner and eye shadow. I'm going to be going in the crease with

some dark shadow but I totally forgot to put on some eye primer so I stopped and

put on Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion. heavily coat your lid and above

your lid and blend it in .once my lids have been thoroughly prepared for the

eyeshadow i'm going in with Nyx's color "own the night" which is like a dark purple

color in the crease of my lids and just tapping it out then I'm using a feathery

blush I mean brush a feathery brush and I'm

going to be blending that out so intensely upwards and outwards. next I am

using one of my favorite palettes by Kat Von D I rarely ever get to use. it's

called serpentina and I am using the orange glittery color

called hieroglyph it is beautiful and I've always really wanted to use it so I

applied it all over my lid and in my crease and I'm blending it out with the

black as well. using my BH Cosmetics 120 color eyeshadow palette which is like

one of my favorite ever eyeshadow palettes and going over the center of my lids and my

inner corners just to create sort of eye highlight. I decided I didn't quite have

enough sparkles on my lids so I really wanted a higher color payoff so I just

sprayed my brush with some mac fix+ dunked it in that hieroglyph color again

and went over my lids. but I kid you not this palette has like the worst fallout

ever but it's so pretty! from that BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette

I picked out a radiant yellow and put it on my inner corners kind of just as a

bright highlight to really like bring the focus to my eyes. using my handy

dandy bent brush and my Bobbi Brown black eyeliner- try saying that three

times fast- I am dragging it from the outer part of

my lid into the inner corner to create some super intense cat eyes and don't

worry you can be messy because you're protected by tape and when you take it

off like this oh-ho-ho-ho so satisfying it is straight!

and it's amazing! but I had to get rid of that fallout so I just used a makeup

wipe and got rid of all that sparkly glitter. I decided it was high- time to

give myself a potato face. so I use my favorite foundation makeup Forever's

Ultra HD foundation and a Beauty Blender because I swear to God

beauty blenders create the most even flawless finish

unlike brushes which you can get lines on it. but for the highlights of my face

I decided to mix that foundation I already mentioned with a lighter Kat Von

D shade just to kind of make the high points pop a little bit more like all

liquid foundation you really got to set it with some powder so I just did that

with a fluffy brush. OOo so soft. with all the colors of the rainbow I went back to

my oranges and yellows and I decided I really love colored contouring. that's

what I call it. I was inspired by Jordan Hans for this look. I feel like

she is the master at like colored contouring and things of that nature.

so I really wanted to contour my entire face using orange colors and gradually

darken the darker areas with an orange Brown. all of the eyeshadows I am

currently using to create the contour colors and the shadow colors are taken

from that BH Cosmetics palette. I am keeping the oranges primarily in the

areas that would have more shadow like my temples and the creases of my cheeks.

"creases of my cheeks"? Where you contour basically and anywhere you would

highlight or transition from the contour color into the highlight I am using

yellow. since I wanted this look to be glamorous

every time I added a layer of eyeshadow I made sure to really blend it out and

soften it so I had a beautiful feathered edge.

and just like most things this is a layering game it's better to put on some

shadow than put on too much and not be able to take it back. so I'm just slowly

adding more and more orange to all the contoured locations like the inner parts

of my nose and under my eyebrows the temples and the hollows of my cheeks.

then just buff it out it's all about layer the shadow buff the shadow layer

the shadow wax on wax off basically. I

decided that my eyelids weren't quite colorful enough so I blended some of the

orange underneath my lids on the outer corners and then transitioned it into a

gradient of yellow. then I decided to connect the yellow of my cheeks to my

eyelids. so I had this gorgeous color of mix liquid slate- I can't say it- liquid

suede lipstick but geeze that did not match what I was doing so I scrapped

that and moved on to something else. so using some green body paint I decided

I wanted to incorporate some cutesy little dots and I wanted them to be

green because I wanted to incorporate some part of the stem of the pumpkin. I

painted my lips black here but I'm gonna be changing it so please ignore that.

with orange Wolfe fx body paint which you do not have to use you could totally

just use a liquid colored liner I'm going to be creating some artsy-fartsy

little dots all around my face. I'm going to be keeping them primarily in the

areas that I contoured and kind of in a triangular formation if that makes sense.

then I am switching to white after I've finished all my orange dots and I'm

adding it sparsely in the areas that I already have the pre-existing orange and

green fat. so you have to be really careful and precise with this step so

you keep it as dots and they don't end up as weird like little sprinkle things!

so wiping off my abysmal black lipstick I am trying again, I wish I had a good

black lipstick but I don't so I just decided to use body paint.

Line those luscious lips. time for some epic mascara! I am using Marc Jacobs

because I love how it applies and it's just so jet black I love it! So just make

funny faces when you put it on it's required.

add a little bit of colored contouring underneath your lip to make it look bare

and then spray and set it and wait for it to dry and you're done! thanks so much

for watching this video! I always appreciate it guys. feel free to

subscribe and also comment below, I love hearing what you guys think. I hope

you're having a wonderful fall and I will see you next Saturday <3

For more infomation >> ✅Avant-Garde PUMPKIN MAKEUP TUTORIAL (SIMPLE Halloween Makeup) - Witte Artistry - Duration: 6:53.

-------------------------------------------

ATC को INR (INDIAN RUPEES ) में कैसे CHANGE करें। .... SIMPLE METHOD - Duration: 8:26.

for invest type this link .....https://cryptoinbox.com/referral-signup/BHAGYASHREE143

For more infomation >> ATC को INR (INDIAN RUPEES ) में कैसे CHANGE करें। .... SIMPLE METHOD - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Text Effect Tutorial - After Effects - Duration: 11:47.

Subcribers Subcribers

Ahid Tech Store

For more infomation >> Simple Text Effect Tutorial - After Effects - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Breathtaking Adventures of Ticks - Plain and Simple (Part 3) - Duration: 11:21.

So far, we've seen how ticks live their lives

and we got to know how they can kill us and our pets

with the diseases they sometimes carry.

But now it's time to take a stand and tell ticks

to go [long beeped out cussing]!

Also maybe to actually do something against them.

So, let's learn some more about

The Breathtaking Adventures of Ticks!

And their calculated demise.

This is part three.

First, you need to make a priority list and it should look somewhat like this:

1) Prevent tick-borne diseases.

2) PREVENT TICK-BORNE DISEASES. In caps.

Maybe swear a little too to give it some weight!

3) Prevent tick bites.

4) Remove/kill feeding ticks.

As it happens, accomplishing number 3 is the easiest way to deal with 1 and 2

but number 4 can most certainly help as well.

So, if you feel like leaving your friendly concrete environment and go somewhere disgustingly green,

try to avoid bushy areas with tall grass.

If you can't, wear long clothing and tuck your trouserlegs into your socks

until you look like a complete idiot

and your friends go 'dude, WTF? It's the middle of summer!'

But you won't really care while having a heatstroke, will you?

Treating your skin or your clothing with an appropriate tick-repellent or tick-killer product

is probably a more effective option.

Some people swear that taking high doses of vitamin B1 will prevent ticks from biting you

but there's no solid scientific evidence to support this claim so far.

When you get home, take a shower to remove any unattached ticks

then check your body for attached ones.

Ask a family member to look at parts of your body you can't reach.

If you live alone, ask a neighbor or your local representative.

Remember: ticks are hard to notice, especially the young ones!

Good eyesight and good lighting are of key importance.

Tumble-dry or wash your clothes at a high temerature.

The heat will destroy stowaway ticks and possibly some of your clothes as well.

Some of the aforementioned safety measures may not all be realistic in all situations

so if you have the crazy idea of enjoying your trip to nature at least a little bit

you may have to compromise and stick to the methods you can actually carry out.

There are indirect methods too, like if you have a beautiful lush garden

you could just turn it into a concrete parking lot!

That'll show those damn ticks, who's boss!

Alternatively, cut the grass short.

By spraying the perimeter of your garden with tick killers

you can establish a chemical barrier.

(And also kill plenty of innocent bugs in the process. Wohoo!)

When it comes to protecting pets, our tactics are different.

We focus on long-term solutions ranging from weeks to months

with the aim of repelling or killing ticks.

Or to satiate our bloodthirst:

repelling AND killing ticks! Muhahahaa!

Protective medication comes in several alternatives

with one big group acting topically: on the body surface,

and the other systemically: circulating in the pets blood.

As a consequence topically working products affect ticks on contact

while systemics require the tick to suck blood first in order to poison it.

This means, by definition, that systemics cannot repel ticks, only topicals can

but both are capable of killing the parasite.

Why is this distinction important?

Because we want to prevent tick-borne diseases, f… damn it!

Now, killing the tick quickly after it starts feeding

is almost as good at blocking disease transmission

as preventing tick bites is in the first place.

But as the old Hungarian saying goes, "almost" is the third favorite word of the devil

right after "tick-borne encephalitis" and "nincompoop".

So why would anyone pick systemics when topicals are also available?

Because the usage of anti-tick products has a lot of practical sides as well

and in some cases, under some circumstances systemics are a better choice.

For more details check out my video on antiparasitic products.

The most important long-acting formulations are medicated collars,

spot-ons,

and tablets.

In many cases these are combination products

meaning they work against several external or even internal parasites

but be aware that their duration of effect against ticks

might be shorter than against fleas, mosquitos and whatnot.

Just read the leaflet before instantly tossing it in the trash.

It's long and boring but there's always a treasure map on the back! Arrr!

Short-term solutions also exist

but in general, their usefulness is not on par with the long-acting ones.

So why aren't there any spot-ons, collars or pills for humans if they're so good?

First of all, our daily bathing habits would ruin the effectiveness of most topical products.

They wouldn't affect systemics, though, but we don't have those either – why?

For one, almost nobody likes the idea

of having to let the tick bite you first and then having to wait for it to die

while binge-watching Star Trek.

You'd probably still go with it

if you were subjected to hundreds of tick attacks on a daily basis

when running around naked in the bushes

and rolling into some wild animal's poop in tall grass like a smart dog.

But since we only occasionally need protection against ticks,

most of us would rather just take the hassle of short-term prevention.

All in all, the market is too small for pharmaceutical companies

to invest in researching long-acting protective solutions.

Let's suppose that in the face of all precautions (or due to the lack of them)

you find a tick attached to yourself or to your pet.

What to do then?

Myth #4:

A tick should be removed

by dousing it in soapy water, gasoline, nail polish, alcohol, vaseline,

rubbing matches around it, burning it, impaling it

or invoking the wrath of Zeus upon it.

The most you can expect with these methods is a dead tick still attached to you.

You see, ticks are not in the habit of letting go before their bellies are full

no matter the circumstances.

Unless they're males searching for mates, of course.

They'll also leave if you die

maybe that's taking it a step too far just to get rid of a parasite.

To remove a tick, brute force is necessary.

Gentle brute force, I might add – the kind you'd slap your grandmother with.

Use fine tweezers or a special tick remover tool

to grab the tick by its mouthparts as close to the skin as possible.

Don't grab the body, and don't use your fat fingers

unless you want to press the tick's gut contents into yourself

along with any pathogens they might contain.

Now, pull on the tick slowly until it releases your skin.

A few twists may also do the trick but you're going to need a firm grip for that

else your repeated grabs and regrabs will just break off the mouthparts.

Myth #5:

If you leave the mouthparts in, they can infect you with tick-borne diseases.

Ehm... no.

Broken off mouthparts don't pose any considerable threat.

They're like a small splinter under your skin.

Sure, they could act as an entry point for secondary bacterial infections

but those are usually localized and result in your body eventually rejecting the mouthparts.

Myth #6:

If you leave the mouthparts in, they'll regrow the whole body.

Are you f**king kidding me?

Once the tick is out, disinfect the bite wound and dispose of the parasite.

Please resist the urge to squash it between your fingernails

splattering potentially diseased tickguts and blood everywhere.

I know, the popping sound is very satisfying

but that's what bubble wrap was invented for.

Methods of disposing of ticks include

putting them in airtight containers with cottonballs soaked in rubbing alcohol,

wrapping them in tape and throwing them in the trash,

crushing them with rocks or sticks,

burning them,

or flushing them down the toilet.

All have their pros and cons,

I'll leave you some time to read them while I, err, take care of this bubble wrap…

[Sounds of bubble wrap popping and the narrator moaning in pleasure.]

Whether or not you should have the removed ticks tested for diseases is a frequent question.

The short answer is: if you'd like to satisfy your curiosity, sure.

Medical treatment options, however, will generally not be based on these test results

rather on symptoms shown by the host (if there are any)

and on labwork performed on them.

A positive tick doesn't mean you got infected

and a negative one isn't a guarantee you didn't -

you might have overlooked one or more other ticks (especially in pets)

and there's, of course, the occasional false negative result.

But if you're just dying to know and want to annoy your doctor at the same time – go ahead.

Summing it up:

Ticks are widespread, bloodsucking parasites of many vertebrate species

including your pets and yourself as well.

On their own, they don't pose much of a threat

but they can carry and transmit diseases you wouldn't even wish upon your enemies.

Well, maybe upon your enemies you would. Muhaha!

The best way to protect yourself and your pets against these diseases

is to prevent tick infestation in the first place.

For people, temporary safety measures are the favoured approach

but for pets, long-acting tick control is the most reliable method.

The technical information in this video was fact-checked by Kathryn Reif

expert in… tickology. I thank her very much.

As much as I thank Ceva for its support.

If you've made it this far, why not like, comment or subscribe?

Or check out my other videos. i know it would make at least one of us happy.

For more infomation >> The Breathtaking Adventures of Ticks - Plain and Simple (Part 3) - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

Scrubbing Coffee SOAP. The SIMPLE recipe. Handmade Soap . Soap making. - Duration: 5:27.

Hello everyone!)) Today I will make two variants of scrubbing soap with ground coffee. One piece is made of a white base. The other is transparent.

We need a white base,a cookie cutter and a knife. From the base we will cut out a few flowers.

The first piece will be made from the white base. Into the melted base I added about three tablespoons of coffee.

For a small amount of the base we glue the lilies.

Also we add coffee to the melted transparent base.

The first soap hardened. The second soap will be done in the same form,right above the first soap.

As you have already noticed,the transparent base with coffee looks much darker than white one.

The smell of soap is very invigorating. My family really likes it. Thanks for viewing.

For more infomation >> Scrubbing Coffee SOAP. The SIMPLE recipe. Handmade Soap . Soap making. - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Simple And The Most Effective Remedy For DARK Spots - Duration: 1:39.

remove acne enlightens dark-skinned having flawless spot free skin is every

girl's dream this lemon juice and rosewater remedy

for skin may just solve all your problems and gives glowing skin for this

remedy we need rose water and 1/2 lemon rose water when applied to dry skin it

can provide moisturizing benefits it also beneficial for people with oily

skin as it can work as a toner to help calm over product to oil glands finally

it can provide antiseptic and antibacterial properties for people who

suffer from acne fungus or other bacterial skin infections lemon the

citrus fresh fragrance of lemons does amazing with more skin types it works to

lightens age spot skin brightner acne blackheads and improves skin tone take 3

tablespoons of rose water to a bowl and squeeze lemon in it and mix well apply

this lotion to your skin with help of cotton by rubbing in circular motions

for 2 to 3 minutes and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes and rinse with normal

water and you can apply this lotion for every alternative day thank you for

watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Simple And The Most Effective Remedy For DARK Spots - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jack & Jill | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 37:13.

Jack and Jill went up the hill

to fetch a pail of water

Jack fell down and broke his crown

and Jill came tumbling after

Jack and Jill went up the hill

to fetch a pail of water

Jill fell down and broke her crown

and Jack came tumbling after

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

Jack and Jill went up the hill

to fetch a pail of water

Carefully they brought it down

and gave it their mother

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

For more infomation >> Jack & Jill | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 37:13.

-------------------------------------------

Estrellita ¿Dónde Estás? y Más Canciones Infantiles - Duration: 32:01.

Little Star, where are you?

I wonder what you are

In the sky and in the sea

Like a real diamond

Little Star, where are you?

I wonder what you are

Little Star, where are you?

I wonder what you are

In the sky and in the sea

Like a real diamond

Little Star, where are you?

I wonder what you are

For more infomation >> Estrellita ¿Dónde Estás? y Más Canciones Infantiles - Duration: 32:01.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Gold Chain Models | Trending Gold Chains Designs - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Simple Gold Chain Models | Trending Gold Chains Designs - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to Treat Bunions? 3 Simple Methods to Get Rid of Bunions | Without Surgery - Duration: 7:53.

hello viewers welcome if you are new on our channel so please remember to

subscribe our channel to get latest video notification the most prevalent

disorder of the foot is a HELOCs valgus deformity or a bunion bunions develop

when bone or tissue at the joint on your big toe shifts out of place narrow shoes

in foot malalignment and heredity almost common to contribute to the development

of bunions especially in women the deformity is also seen in patients with

rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions pressure and

abnormal motion on the joint will force your big toe to bend causing it painful

lump to develop or a bunion you can relieve bunions by adjusting your shoes

by wearing bunion splints and orthotic devices and by doing home care to reduce

the pain in addition you can also use massage and foot stretches to help

relieve your bunions most bunions can also be treated with surgery if your

bunions become too painful you may want to consider getting them surgically

removed here are some best tips to get rid of bunions without surgery method 1

step 1 adjusting your shoes wear shoes that

have a wide toe box you can relieve the pressure on your bunions by wearing

shoes that have a wide flexible sole that supports your feet shoes like

sandals athletic shoes and soft leather shoes are all ideal as they will provide

support and space for your bunions if you wear heels you should try to keep

your heels low no higher than an inch off the ground step 2 buy shoes that fit

your feet properly when you are buying new shoes you should ask a sales

associate to make sure the shoes are not too narrow for your feet they can

measure your feet and help you find the right size so your new shoes do not

agitate your bunion further make sure the shoes fit properly by walking around

in them in the store to ensure they do not pinch or squeeze your toes

do not believe the myth that your feet do not bear once you reach adulthood in

fact your feet can get bigger and water as the ligaments loosen and your arches

flatten over time step 3 put orthotics and your shoes orthotics can be placed

inside your shoes to help realign the bones in your feet they can also reduce

the amount of pressure on your bunions which can make your bunions less painful

you can buy orthotics over-the-counter at your local drugstore or pharmacy keep

in mind orthotics are usually a short term solution to bunions and feet pain

you can also get prescription orthotics from your primary care doctor or from a

podiatrist prescription orthotics are custom-made for your feet so they will

be fit your feet properly and provide the type of support you need step 4

tape and pad your bunions you can tape your big toe with medical tape so it

leans straight forming a splint you can also buy special bunion splints

that are worn over the top of your foot and your big toe to help straighten the

alignment only use a splint with the guidance of your doctor you can also use

moleskin or gel fill pads on your bunions to protect them and prevent them

from rubbing on your shoe you can get bunion pads over the counter at your

local pharmacy or online method two step one doing a home care ice your bunions

to reduce swelling your big toe joint may be painful and swollen due to the

bunion you can relieve this discomfort by applying an ice pack to the area

several times a day icing your bunions can offer temporary relief wrap the ice

ebook or a bag of frozen vegetables in a cloth apply it to your bunions 20

minutes at a time you should also get in the habit of

elevating your feet after a long day of standing or walking this will help to

reduce any inflammation on your feet due to your bunions step 2 take

over-the-counter painkillers you can alleviate some of the pain and

discomfort caused by your bunion by taking OTC painkillers like ibuprofen

and see tamal if your bunion becomes too

painful and uncomfortable you may need to consider a surgery to remove them

follow the directions on the label for dosage information

keep in mind taking OTC painkillers is only a temporary solution for your

bunion pain method 3 step 1 using massage stretching and exercise massage

your feet with your hands you can do a quick 10-minute foot massage at home

using your hands massaging your feet can help to loosen the tight muscles around

your bunions and on your big toe reducing pain and cramping in this area

start by using your thumbs to massage right beneath the mounds of your toes

step 2 dortch lifts exercise you can stretch your arches by doing arch lips

at home this will help to stretch and strengthen your arches making your feet

feel less cramped and sore you can do this exercise on an exercise mat start

by standing with your feet hip width apart then lift all ten toes and stretch

them upward slowly lower them back down one-by-one raise only your small toes

and keep your big toe on the ground extend your big toe forward and down

toward the ground then ground your big toe mound and inner Hill down to the

ground this will keep your arch lifted and strong step 3 try toe stretches you

should also do toe stretches by moving your toes up and down on the ground this

will help to stretch and strengthen your toe joints lift and extend your big toes

several times extend it forward like you are trying to push a button in front of

your toe and then slowly lower it down after you do this several times you may

notice the muscle that runs from your inner heel through your inner arch to

your big toe is starting to ache this is a good sign as you want to work this

muscle the adductor hallucis the lift all of your toes and extend only

your little toes out and down toward the ground do this several times fine ash by

lifting your middle toes and spreading them out then extend only your big toes

and little toes out and down toward the ground step four

do low-impact exercises to avoid agitating your bunions you should stick

to low-impact exercises like walking swimming or stationary biking these

activities will not irritate your bunions as much as high impact

activities like running martial arts or contact sports if your bunion become

less painful and uncomfortable over time you may be able to resume high impact

activities and exercises now that you know how to get rid of bunions without

surgery at home I hope you find this video helpful if yes then please hit the

like button below make sure you subscribe us because we post daily dial

related video every single day if you have a request for a video so please be

sure to leave it in the comment section below

thank you for watching take care bye bye bye bye

For more infomation >> How to Treat Bunions? 3 Simple Methods to Get Rid of Bunions | Without Surgery - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Gold Rings Design || Modern Gold Rings Collections - Duration: 2:32.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét