Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

News on Youtube Mar 29 2018

(music)

- Uh, it's some sort of healthy bacteria.

- Get the good stuff in when the bad stuff's been taken out.

- Mm.

- It's really good for your digestive system.

- I personally don't take them in yogurts

or anything like that, but I take it as a supplement.

- Honestly I have no idea.

(music)

For more infomation >> What Do You Know About Probiotics?| Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Know About Vitamin D? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:29.

(music)

- Well, well, the sun, but you can get it from the sun.

- Well I feel like solar powered,

like I get it from the sun.

- I've also heard that it helps with your mood.

- You know, like, I don't know.

I would want to say maybe, no that's maybe E for burns.

- Honestly, where it comes from, where it originates from,

no, of course I have no idea, like let's be honest.

For more infomation >> What Do You Know About Vitamin D? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Know About Vitamin C? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:30.

- I am 100% sure that I have heard of vitamin C before.

- If you haven't heard of vitamin C,

you been sick for a long time.

- C, I always take 'cause of cold and flu season.

- And I take a lot of it.

I take two or three, four.

- Sometimes, you know, a panic mode sets in.

You're starting to get sick,

you're like, oh god, what am I going to do? Vitamin C!

You just take like, 25.

- Well, it comes from a lot of different citruses, right?

Like, any, I mean, I think, I don't know which has the most,

but I know limes, and lemons, and oranges,

and all kinds of stuff, and yeah.

For more infomation >> What Do You Know About Vitamin C? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Know About Fish Oil? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:31.

- Uh.

(warm music)

I'm not a marine biologist, but

I'm pretty sure it comes from fish.

- Helps with the brain, that's what I heard.

- That can like, you know, it's gonna make my hair shiny.

I'm just gonna be shiny.

- If you're getting all creaky and,

inflammation in the joints, maybe it'll help with movement.

- I think it tastes disgusting.

- But it doesn't, I'm sure, it probably tastes like nothing.

(music)

For more infomation >> What Do You Know About Fish Oil? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

What Do You Know About Supplements? | Learn More With Fullscript - Duration: 0:29.

(music)

- Why would I take them?

I would take them if I feel that I wasn't getting enough

from the food that I eat.

- Mom rules, you won't get sick as often.

- They're like in little capsules, right?

- If you're don't have a great diet maybe it can help you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét