Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

News on Youtube Mar 31 2018

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

This will rip that door open like it was

Let me tell you something when Tennyson I was

Coverage of the National Junior Tennis Championships, we're an exciting semifinal round is in progress

Newcomer Julie Yamamoto

Game set ma

You made a big entrance and completely blew her concentration. I can't help if I'm famous right

I'm sorry it won't happen again

Explain yourselves we attempted to show initiative King Orion. How do we know exactly where?

Actually, it's almost funny when you think about it

Do you know a more hands-on approach

Come on Gwen wait up

Forever Knights like that's a big riddle

They're trying to steal some piece of alien technology

So they can slay dragons or take over the world or whatever?

So now we just ignore them when they try and take me you're either the bravest man alive or the dumbest what?

Okay, the dumbest

It's opening today

And there's a 2:00 p.m.. Show just a few blocks don't even think about it. You can't be in two places at once

I

Didn't really think that was going to work

Why not you're a smart guy. You don't give yourself enough credit for that. I don't know it's

perfect and

you

What we were thinking you could go watch Julie play in the Turk bed Julie's match is about to start, I'm here

Why don't you put a sock in it?

Whoa what's with all the attitude. I've been classic miss me

Didn't you want to go investigate the forever Knights robbery?

Yeah, but Gwen's pretty mad at you. You better win might seem inflexible, but her heart is as big as all outdoors

she'll forgive my

Julie's covered Kevin's covered and I'm off to the movies

Onward my Knights this time nothing most of us from gaining power beyond all reckoning

Bad

Hey other girl you're a terrible tennis player and my girlfriend's gonna kick your butt

Then any comment on Wolverines editorials he says you're a menace. Yeah, I say TVs a dead medium

Sorry, man, you know it's true

We'll talk later sorry Raph

But do I have corndog on my face?

No, I'm just thinking about how long we've known each other

Why?

Because mad or hungry or when I have to go to the bathroom not to mention

There's probably still unresolved tension from that whole hacking the Omnitrix thing that turned you into a monster

Which believe I blew that last shot. It's okay. You're still ahead

Just remember. I'm here for you Kevin's here for you

Ben's here for you all Julie wanted was a little support, but no you're too busy being a celebrity chick magnet

Come on. It's just a dumb old tennis game besides. She was supposed to loot

We haven't even begun to unpack the teams interpersonal dynamics

What with your relationship with Gwen who is after all my cousin?

Which means you and I might someday end up related, which could stop understanding

Stop apologizing stop talking about your feelings. I just want to find some forever Knights and pound them

It can burn a hole through ten. Feet of solid you must be the Knights we better suit up

It's Ben Tennyson the alien changeling

Signs clearly say do not touch the exhibits

Signs, that's the best you got

Where's the usual smack-talk first? We crack on the bad guys then we trash them it's what we do

How could you let your guard down like that I'm not myself today

Hello I hate to interrupt everyone's evening is everyone having a good time

this movies

Heads up one side hero stuff to do

What am I a GPS I

Wasn't running from my life boys, it's slammer time

Is a lot less fun than I thought it would be

Holy mouth Kevin will I'll be right

You come back from three

I can't move what black magic is this no magic just my natural magnetism

Which isn't to say?

Rest in pieces hey Kevin you're totally right about the smack talking I

Know you're off fighting bad guys. I was upset

But I guess that's a deal when you decide to date a superhero

Julie I promise I'll make it up here match

well, that's just

Nice

You

What's the plan

I'm thinking we are in trouble

Okay, let's work through this a Grigore has three something

I only expect to live another three thousand years. I don't have time to wait for you to learn something as

failures should

Aggregate the last piece he will go to the forge of creation, which you still won't tell us anything about it is beyond your comprehension

But we are that's not helping us find a Grigore, so it's not important Ben Tennyson you are

Absolutely correct. He is he and Ben Tennyson, no pressure

That's the way to travel

You'd be right that thing is huge. How are we supposed to know what to do next? I don't know

I'm throwing everything we got at him, but he's out of range and pulling away. He's too fast for us

She'll still fly probably reassuring shouldn't there be some sort of I

Can't get a good read on a Grigore if your radars on the fritz. I want to be ready for anything

Hey, maybe we should split up cover more ground

Great idea that way a Grigore can pick us off one at a time

Or we could stay together

You ever get the feeling the exact same thing has happened to you before

Wait a minute this was definitely the door to the hangar. Are you sure Ben's always sure about that kind of stuff so

What the rooms are moving admit it?

Take a look back the way, we came for what humor me

Kevin got it right before the rooms are moving. How are we supposed to find a Grigore in this maze care?

What now you made the door mad

If you're gonna give me the wrong guy all the time why do you even have a dial?

Then we should get out of here if the room is booby-trapped

Before busted through no I get it

I do feel better

As long as the Ultimatrix works, I do so no plan really I'm gonna try it old favorite

That's part of why I like her doesn't mean I don't want to take care of her anyway

Sometimes it's hard to believe you're that same little kid. I used to drives don't talk about this stuff

Unless you

Want to talk about this stuff?

Okay, I like the Kevin that Gwen sees when she looks at me more water

It's burning the floor and that's what your armors made of

One of Tennyson's lackeys not even worth the bother

Hey, I'm talking to you, but I have no interest in anything you might say

When we found you in all that ice he's trying to say he really likes you I know that already

Why don't you guys get a room this place is full of Hope, which is the same way I found a Grigore

finding him again might be impossible wandering around in this maze I

Don't think so there's a pattern

Spill it's the guard things

What does a deathtrap need with guards huh the guards only appear when you're going where you're not allowed to be towards the map

Uh-huh so we ignore any door that opens forth come on three fire rooms in a row a while back

you're complaining that you were cold cuz when I was frozen and

You've got a deadly robot spider crawling on nothing in here

Of the final piece of the map of infinity

Welcome Ben Tennyson oh

Hi, your presence would be proud

You know my grandfather

only through legend

Professor paradox who built this place spoke?

What was that?

This place has served its function whatever else happens protect us

How do you know which way the map piece it just knows the homing we should have been gone like five minutes ago

I don't care what he said. I can't just leave the Sentinel behind

not a miss I

Will never tell unfortunately for you

Few minutes a bear

You were meant to save not me

My whole purpose was to protect that map. I thought I'd succeeded

but

We lost a battle Ben you hear me just a battle

But we're not gonna lose the war a Grigore has the map but we're not gonna just

For more infomation >> Ben 10 Washington B.C Episode 2 - Sophie Bell - Duration: 18:08.

-------------------------------------------

Breaking Out Of Washington: Turns Out It Was Obama, Not Comey! This is Unbelievable! - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Breaking Out Of Washington: Turns Out It Was Obama, Not Comey! This is Unbelievable! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Visit the Supreme Court | Washington DC - Duration: 3:10.

In this video, we'll talk about how to visit the Supreme Court.

As the people's highest court in the land, both the building and Supreme Court cases

are open to the public.

The Supreme Court is located on Capitol Hill, just across the Street from the US Capitol

Building and easily accessible by Metro, hop on hop off bus or taxi.

The public entrance is beneath the grand entrance staircase and there are security screening

theatres on either side.

It doesn't matter which side you use if they are both open.

You'll enter into a long corridor that acts as a museum, with a short film about the Supreme

Court at the end.

Our suggestion is to make your way all the way to the movie first.

It is about 25 minutes long and focuses on the building and interviews with the justices.

You can then make your way back exploring the museum.

When you reach the end of the exhibits, you will find stair cases on either side heading

up.

This is where you go to see the actual Supreme Court courtroom.

Since this is a working federal building, you are limited as to where you an go on your

self guided tour.

The only way to visit the court room is by attending a docent lecture or attending a

case.

When the court is not in session, 30 minute Courtroom Lectures are held every hour on

the half hour from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.

Seating is first-come, first-served, so during the busy spring and summer months, expect

to get their early to wait in line.

Supreme Court cases are also open to the public.

Called Oral Arguments, these are the 1 hour long sessions where each side is allowed 30

minutes to argue before the court.

From the first Monday to October to Mid-April, cases are generally heard on Mondays, Tuesdays

and Wednesdays at 10 am and 11 am,.

There are two ways to attend a Supreme Court case.

You could either secure a seat and witness the entire Oral Arguments or you can catch

a quick 3 min glimpse of the proceedings.

These two lines form on the plaza before each case.

For landmark Supreme Court case, some people will line up days in advance to guarantee

a spot.

On a non high-profile day, people arrive around 6 am-7 am.

Normally, only the first 50 are able to get in.

If you don't get a seat, you can also do a walk through where you stay for a few minutes

and then move on.

Why not make a half-day of it and visit both the U.S. Capitol Building as well as the Library

of Congress.

Or better yet, take one of our Capitol Hill Walking tours.

For more information on any of these federal buildings on Capitol Hill, visit our website

at freetoursbyfoot.com.

And be sure to subscribe to our channel for more insider information to help plan your

visit to DC and other cities.

For more infomation >> Visit the Supreme Court | Washington DC - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Hiking Palouse Falls State Park, Washington - Duration: 2:37.

Alexandra: "Today, we're at Palouse Falls in Washington State.

We are going to walk with the little one.

As you can see, it is pretty nice.

We are going to go and see the falls a little closer." [Laughs]

For more infomation >> Hiking Palouse Falls State Park, Washington - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Drive-by shooting under investigation in Washington County, VA - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Drive-by shooting under investigation in Washington County, VA - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Washington County residents upset over proposed chicken confinement operations - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> Washington County residents upset over proposed chicken confinement operations - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Day in the Life of an Athletic Trainer - Episode 4 - Washington Valor - Duration: 1:47.

Did you have a good off-season?

It was alright.

Man, I had a great off-season!

Did you? Hey! That's what I'm talking about! That's the energy I've been looking for, yeah!

You know why I had a good off-season?

Why? You're going to say because you weren't around me, right?

Because I didn't tape this foot everyday.

Thank you. Oh, hey, y'all seen my violin? Over there? And a box of Kleenex?

Today's a big day for the Washington Valor. Today's our first day of pre-season

practice. We're in split sessions because it's our

first day and we're working really hard on teaching the guys how we want to

practice from an offensive standpoint and a defensive standpoint. We're

at Athletes Performance, Inc., which is in Gambrills, Maryland. This is the

practice facility for the Washington Valor. This is our training room, our

workout facility, and our practice field. We also have meeting rooms here. My name

is Casey Carter and I'm the head athletic trainer for the Washington Valor.

I'm in charge of all of the medical care for the 25 players that they have on the

roster. I've wanted to be an athletic trainer the whole life. I started taping ankles

when I was in eighth grade, really enjoyed being a part of a team. As the

head athletic trainer, it's contributing to the success of the team, it's

contributing to the individual success of each player, that you're able to keep

them on the field, keep them healthy, so they can maximize their own potential

and reach own goals. MedStar is a corporate sponsor

for the Washington Valor. To take care of a professional sports team, you have

everything from orthopedics to cardiology, concussion care, and pretty

much everything in between. It's all kind of one-stop shopping for us. We're very

proud to take care of the Washington Valor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét