Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

News on Youtube Mar 30 2018

After three months of talks,...

Seoul and Washington made significant progress.... in amending their FTA.

Both sides expressed satisfaction with the concessions they squeezed out of each other

thus far.

Kim Hyesung outlines some of the key changes.

In a joint statement, Seoul's trade minister Kim Hyun-chong and U.S. Trade Representative

Robert Lighthizer said the two countries were pleased to announce that they have reached

an agreement in principle on the amendment of their bilateral trade deal.

The statement released Wednesday night local time said the agreement addresses issues on

investment, tariffs, automobiles, customs and trade remedies.

Seoul has agreed to lift some its safety and environmental regulations, and will allow

U.S. automakers to ship Korea up to 50-thousand vehicles each, up from 25-thousand previously.

Tariffs imposed on Korean pickup trucks exported to the U.S will be extended by 20 years to

2041.

South Korea on the other hand, secured revisions to the investor-state dispute settlement clause.

The two sides also agreed to improve the transparency of the trade dispute settlement process, which

covers issue like anti-dumping duties.

But as South Korea's trade minister mentioned at a press conference Monday, there is no

further opening of Korea's agricultural market or the mandatory use of U.S. auto parts.

The announcement comes less than three months since the first round of trade talks began

in January.

In the joint statement, Seoul and Washington said the agreement represents "an important

progress in improving Korea-U.S. trade and economic relations, based on their strong

and enduring security relationship."

As well as the FTA amendment, there's an agreement on exempting South Korea from the Trump administration's

25-percent steel tariff measures.

In exchange, South Korea's quota will be set at two-point-six-eight million tons of steel

exports a year, or 70 percent of its average annual shipments to the U.S. between 2015

to 2017.

The arrangement with respect to steel products is expected to take effect on May 1st.

Working-level officials are ironing out the details so that Seoul and Washington can finalize

their amendments to the six-year-old trade deal soon, which are subject to domestic procedures

in both countriesbefore the provisions can be brought into force.

Kim Hyesung, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Seoul and Washington jointly announce agreement on amendment to KORUS FTA - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

There is no objectivity left in Washington: Kennedy - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> There is no objectivity left in Washington: Kennedy - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Mumps Cases Swell in Washington State, CDC Urges Parents to Vaccinate Kids - Duration: 2:54.

Mumps Cases Swell in Washington State, CDC Urges Parents to Vaccinate Kids

a new report is raising concerns that the viral illness mumps could be on the rise again

mumps is clear now that there's a highly effective vaccine available for measles and mumps and rubella

MMI are for the minister to children between ages one and for that according to CNN

278 cases of months have been reported in Washington State since October

and other up break was reported in Arkansas a while Iowa Oklahoma a New York and Illinois

also reported more than 300 cases in 2016 according to the CDC

to prevent the spread of the virus

which is passed person to person by saliva and mucous Dave Johnson

a spokesman for the Washington State department of health

and the size is the best protection against mumps is the MMI vaccine

he adds we are telling folks if you're sick

or you think you have mumps

stay home mumps symptoms include fever

headache shells loss of appetite

and swollen salivary glands

thus that typical image of children having a swollen jaw and cheeks but it is far from just a

round of the knoll illness and can have serious complications

this is not just a common cold

Diane Hahn is ND medical director of Gramercy pediatrics in New York City told parents taught com the swelling of the glands

in the face is extremely painful it can also have serious consequences of the viral eye infection

can cause or keita skin boys have section of the testicles

leaving them infertile

and can also cause many complications in immuno compromise children

it can also cause encephalitis

meningitis and deafness want the latest parenting news

sign up for our parents daily newsletter consider

to that mumps does not respond to antibiotics

and although the MMI vaccine is about 88% affective even people who are in in eyes too can still be put at risk

according to CNN

most of the individual state outbreaks occurred among vaccinated people

currently the advisory committee on immunization practices is considering whether a third dose of the MMI vaccine is necessary

if you have any questions about vaccinating your child talk to your pediatrician

For more infomation >> Mumps Cases Swell in Washington State, CDC Urges Parents to Vaccinate Kids - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Rattlesnake Ledge Trail Hike- North Bend, Washington - Duration: 27:18.

all right well today we are on a trip up a mountain and we are at rattlesnake

recreation area so here's the lake elevation 920 above sea level I believe

we will be taking the route two and we'll be going to the top of the

mountain top of the milk mountain yes I'll show you so we will be exploring

here kind of looks like that so be checking it out all right so we're gonna

go up two miles up and then we possibly might go across the mountain which is

twelve miles but we'll see how I feel all right let's go so I'm down here at

the lake and it's a super pretty Lake there's a lake up here that after I

think it's a river that actually supplies a ton of water to Seattle and

also all over but if you look up there you might be able to see people on the

top of that that Ridge and that's actually where we're going today

the first time I came here I it was really nice but I didn't realize that

there was a trail and a really nice trail with almost probably the best view

payout I've seen anywhere and this water is just super pretty there's logs I'll

knut through here one time and you see these huge stumps under the water which

is really cool yep you can see up there there's actually little people up on

that Ridge so we'll be going up there and checking that out on this

a really nice day

all right well just got on the trail a lot of people here kids are getting out

of school I'm gonna try to get the hill as quick as possible I'm already out of

breath got my pack I'm ready to go all right let's do this

also tomorrow they're doing some type of a race so we'll probably see some

strange running people around so all right let's do it

so the humidity is definitely high I should've probably wore pants but

there's also a ton of mosquitoes so if you come here be ready for some really

muggy hiking and mosquitoes I'm away about 10 minutes in and I'm kind of

feeling it so as you see this huge rock it's probably pushed up here by the

glaciers and once we get to the top you will probably see where the glaciers

actually pushed through the valley and made the valley but 15 minutes in I'm

drenched in sweat so there's a pretty good start to my hike

all right back on the trail we're seeing a lot of nice soil injuries nothing of

the valley yet but I'm still going it's looking pretty good

a lot of very pretty stuff to look at Hannah yeah check this out check this

all right moving along

through those trees you can see with really blue water at brows neck like I

believe we're getting towards the top

probably within 10 minutes we'll be there it's nice out here

nice breeze not too hot little muggy that's okay something along for a while

I know I've said that I'll probably be there in ten minutes a couple of times I

don't know I don't know maybe this time is ten minutes it's getting a little

darker coming up here definitely less people might even be this thin and out

because uh it's round 334 so yeah it's gonna keep going and you'll like the

view though you'll like it

so we are nearing the two mile mark up here you will see once we get up there

you'll see the view and then fine I'll let you know that you can go to the left

and keep going for another 12 miles or just go right up here to the view of

Ralph's neck like yeah so here's the first viewpoint and hopefully the wind

isn't hitting my sneakers too hard here's the first one North Bend and then

over here we'll go to the other one and you can see rattlesnake Lake will go up

I see a really nice view point I've never actually ventured up to the

scaling of the mountain part scaling following the ridge so yeah I'm gonna

take you up here and I'm gonna show you the rattlesnake Lake hopefully the audio

is okay I should have stuck my wind guard on my camera but oh alright let's

go check it out

okay

yeah

so we now reach the top and there's a bunch of people up here you price on

some other shots so there's rattlesnake Lake there's a

pretty good walk pretty fun over that weighs iron horse there's the lake it's

really blue the mountains and the clouds and I'll probably get some shots and

just kind of hang out and uh gonna take a break

kind of smells like weed up here

you

so I got done over there at the viewpoint overlooking brows neck like

yeah I'm going this other way I don't think a lot of people go this way

there's eight miles probably gonna run out of time

it's gonna get dark but I thought maybe there'd be a good view over here I've

never been over here I hope you enjoyed some of the weird shots I got over there

I'm not sure how the shots turned out with the chipmunk so we're on the going

to the east takes that East Point a viewpoint that makes sense and the

forest looks a little different out here

not so sweaty anymore the humidity seems to have gone down and uh yeah alright

here we go so I went up just a little bit further

we were over there earlier over on that peak now there's another peak and the

main difference between this one and that one is it the amount of people

I'm guessing they don't venture up just even a little bit further but this peak

looks a lot nicer my opinion I don't think there's anybody else nope

just get down this starting to look pretty nice up here

so there's rattlesnake Lake North Bend see their mouths eye you can actually

see my car from here and it's weird cuz over there it felt like it was really

big on that rock corner but I mean once I'm over here and looking over there

it's really teeny huh I'm looking over here if you can see that but it says In

loving memory of Darren 1984 - 2006 not really sure what happened but uh I guess

these mountains are our mountains I guess I don't know how why that blacks

there but I guess you could very easily just fall off the edge and I've heard

people tell stories about people that have fallen up here even here so you do

got to be careful very pretty

my advice I would stop I would stop at that viewpoint get you shots of the

mountain and then I would walk up a little further because you come up here

I really attack people so I definitely keep walking up so I'm gonna keep going

a little bit I think I'm almost done here might shoot a little more coming

down but uh just wanted to let you say thanks for watching and definitely leave

a comment let me know if you have any stories of grouse neck leg trail and all

this definitely subscribe like don't dislike please well it's up to you if

you don't like the video what a day to be out here seemed pretty I might even

go swimming later but I don't know all right well I'm out for now I'm gonna

keep going see what I can do before it gets too late and then shoot

down the mountain all right see what we got ahead alright thanks for watching

bye so I actually got my camera in a wider field of view that'd be fun to try

out so everything looks a little more round hopefully it's not too shaky

because it's actually made me turn the stabilization off but but I wanted to

kind of get out was once you get past that other section it's really pretty

isn't that Ted people and it really feels like you're hiking now versus when

you're passing that tunne touristy kind of people with a lot of

kids this is really cool I don't think I'm gonna do the full

eight miles but uh I keep going it's really sunny and

pretty it's not so muddy up at the top pretty nice I'm liking it

like it I want more than back there just hope I don't see a bear I don't know

what to do do I play dead or no so I'm still going up but all of a sudden I

can't really tell where the trail is

think I'm still on it it's gotten quite a bit darker up here and I have really

seen anybody in yeah 15 20 minutes I haven't even passed anybody or seen

anybody I heard anybody I'm not even sure if the

the view appears worth it hope it's worth it I'm gonna do another two miles

or so to the next viewpoint it'd be nice if I could see like CIO or Bellevue

which I'm thinking maybe you can yeah so I reach this part of the woods and I did

see some people maybe 15 minutes ago but I heard like drop noises like drip drip

drip drip drip and it seems like the sky is pretty clear it was a chance of rain

but there was like raindrops she's going drip drip drip kind of weird I don't

know if it's almost like our rainforests went to use to the top where are we so

high that the drops of rain just drop I don't I don't really know how it works I

know conversation works but

I'm thinking once I get a little bit further up I don't see anything I think

we got a book it down the hill because uh I guess eventually it's gonna get

dark I think the sun's gonna set on the other side of the hill so that's gonna

go dark I mean I got a coat and I got light but I don't really feel like going

down the mountain when it's dark

all right seems like I'm getting closer to the cliff again so hopefully

hopefully I made it this was half see it's been fun though definitely like the

second part more than the first part less people this way it's opening up

again

wow it's weird how it opens up there gets dark again like I thought I was

getting dark back there

so I've made it right here but I started

I think a you know

all right I've gotten pretty far I did 3.4 miles uphill I think now it's

getting too dark I don't think there's anything else to look at unless I wait

here so I think now I'm gonna blast down that mountain it's getting kind of

creepy alright thank you for watching subscribe

so I'm up here back on my recommended place to stop down there well there's my

feet and that way is the the main section where everybody likes to go it's

been a really fun day definitely gonna be sore tomorrow

yeah this place is really pretty right now is really hazy that water looks

really nice that's really like I really wish I was down there and not only about

halfway down but uh yeah it's been fun if if you happen to find my YouTube page

from a note I left leave a comment down below and let me know that you uh that

you saw my note I know tomorrow there's gonna be a lot of people here for some

type of race I'm not really sure what's gonna be but definitely let me know if

you saw my note which I left on a sign

really sore I've already been over here but it's just so pretty yeah it's just

so pretty can't help myself

made it - yeah all right well this is and finally at the bottom after a really

long walk really really long so in our adventure today we went to that we're at

the very peak and if you look you can see people up there little people then

besides from that point we were on the other point over a little bit but yeah

it was really nice today it's really calm I'm really glad to be at the bottom

I don't know if I was really ready for a hike that big I mean physically I mean I

work out and stuff but I don't know battery went out all right whatever that

says thanks for watching hope you enjoy subscribe comment this place is awesome

definitely check it out

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét