Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

News on Youtube Mar 29 2018

hi guys welcome back today I am doing a quick update on those little beds that I

posted just yesterday since I posted that I've had a couple of questions that

I thought I'd better answer in a video and then also I decided to make these

little tiny ones to show you that you can make any size that you want so these

are the three beds that I made today and these are the ones that I made yesterday

all right so one of the questions was can I use drywall instead of the wood

filler that you used in your video yesterday and the answer is absolutely

you can use drywall you can use clay if you want to the only issue I had with

drywall was the concern with the joints and I'm going to address that further

into this video that you're watching so I did use drywall on this bed here so

this is drywall and you can see worked out perfectly fine nothing wrong with

that at all wood filler was easier to use for these

little tiny ones so yes you can use drywall and then the other thing left

for me today was a friend of mine suggested that I tell you to measure out

your bed according to the dolls size and absolutely I had said that you can make

these any size that you want to make them I have a little mouse coming into

these ones here and I know there's going to be room left over if you're making

this for a particular doll make sure that you measure up the bed board

according to the size of your doll so you want to have a little bit of room

left over in the length and a little bit of room left over in the width all right

guys let's head into the update video so this is not a redo of yesterday's video

at all I'm just going to give you a couple of tips along the way and the

how-to videos should be up on your screen already it's that little circle

there it will also pop up on your screen at the end of this video before we get

started you don't have to choose the same shape that I've done here this is

just a simple shape that I put together because that was the look that I wanted

for my tree dollhouse you can do square corners you can do bed posts you can do

fancy shapes you can do whatever you want with this absolutely I just chose

something simple I wanted to pass along how I done it so you can get yourself so

that's made to all right let's head into that update right guys I'm just waiting

for some glue to set here so while I do that I don't know why I didn't tell you

this yesterday when you're making the headboard in the footboard

of course you want them to have the same shape so when you cut your headboard

when you get your shape that you want and it can be any size like I said any

width any height that you want make another

piece out of the same one okay so now that you have two pieces to make your

footboard just cut off the height and that way you don't have to be messing

around with with you you're trying to get just a shape right anyway there's a

little tip for you so now I'm making these little tiny ones and you can see

I'm using a McDonald's coffee box but because this bed is small I'm only gonna

cut two pieces for each side so yesterday when I showed you the

McDonald's coffee box for this bigger one I cut three for each side and the

bed board as well okay so and this little super tiny one

I just cut one so the thickness is also going to depend on how big your bed is

as well all right guys popping in with an edit

for these little tiny ones I used a coffee stir stick and I actually cut it

in half as well because it was too the width of it's too high for the bedpost

I found anyway you can do whatever you want of course with yours but I'm just

telling you what I did so you don't use a popsicle stick

I used a coffee stir stick for this one coffee stir stick for this one and this

one I used a popsicle stick and I didn't cut it down it's the same as the ones

that I made yesterday okay so we're gonna try this drywall compound drywall

compound is definitely an option

so these little guys here we're done with wood filler and I did two coats

just like I showed you in the video yesterday and the drywall I did the

first coat let it dry and then I did the second coat and let it dry and for all

three of them I used an emery board to sand on these little tiny ones oh it was

much easier than using actual sandpaper to get the emery board exactly where I

needed it to go this was ideal to use okay and the drywall sands super easy

so just be careful when you're doing that when you're sanding cuz it will

bring it down really fast all you got is you gotta just keep an eye and it's really easy to do

you don't have to worry about it just make sure that you're not taking down

parts that you don't want to like I said much easier to use an emery board

I have sanded down my drywall bed and the only issue like I said is if this

went to a small smaller child not a small small child because those little

people should be playing with like little tykes or something something that

they could bang around but an older child like say a six or seven year old

who maybe slams things down I'm not sure that would hold up the wood filler wood

absolutely you could bang this around all you want and I don't believe that

would fall apart but this one if you pull on the end boards it could separate

here I think so anyway I don't want to try it because you know I just I'd

rather keep it intact but that's the only issue other than that it's totally

fine and it works really well I've actually sculpted with drywall so I

want to show you something this I'm a Harry Potter fan and I made a wand a

couple of years ago and this is actually just a stick from my dad's property just

a regular maple stick and I I just whittled down the end to a point more of

a point and then this would be right here would be tinfoil and tape and then

paper towel over that now the only reason why I'm using paper towel over

the tape is because it gives me a nicer surface to sculpt on top of because I

know a lot of people think it's like you have to use the paper towel you don't

have to use it it's just a personal preference I like sculpting on top of

paper towel I like surface it gives me so this would be

tin foil tape paper towel and then drywall and I was able to do these

little bits in here with just using a little knife and then this part up here

of course is tinfoil again anything that's sticking out here would be a tin

foil tape and then paper towel and then I used my drywall over top that now

this is a super strong wand I could bang it around and it won't break nothing's

gonna happen to this nothing at all I'm not worried about that that could be

roughly played with the only thing I'm worried about

when using drywall is where you join pieces together like on this bed other

than that it's perfectly fine and it works wonderful I love it actually I

love sculpting with drywall I wouldn't suggest it if you're not used to it

because I mean it takes a lot of layers and you got a dry in between layers but

yeah doing basic things like this totally fine and it works wonderful it

now I'm gonna paint my bed's now I am painting my little beds in this one I

did put some crackle medium on it I didn't put too much I actually put a

very thin coat I just want to see what we're gonna get here and this is that

vintage chalk paint just called vintage I love it now I just put a very thin

layer and I don't know how this is gonna turn out because I haven't tried it yet

the thing with this crackle stuff you don't want to overwork it

now you can say you actually watched paint dry look at that

now you can make this look really amazing and that's why I sent you over

to Bentley House Minis because she does a really good job with this I tend

to overdo things like on my bed I'll show you my bigger one here on my bigger

bed with the same color so yesterday I had put a lot of that crackle medium and

I had really big cracks and it wasn't really the look I was going for so I

painted over certain parts again and sometimes three times like very lightly

to get rid of some of those cracks it's like you can't see I'm not an expert at

this stuff I just I do things until I like what I see all right I'm gonna

finish the painting these guys and then we'll come back and see what we got

there's a little tiny one I just went with white and then I tried to replicate

the chippy look that I got with this one yesterday and it's fun I didn't do

any crackle or anything I just painted it a cream color okay this one I'm gonna

measure out for you because I know you're gonna want to know that is

exactly an inch and I did not plan that out

that's hilarious okay that's an inch long half an inch wide and the tallest

headboard is just about 3/4 of an inch tall

alright guys that brings us to the end of this video and I'm sure there's gonna

be an update once I make the bedding I did try a little mattress for this one

all I did was just roll up material and glue it go it together and then I did

this one here but I kind of messed it up a little bit so I have to go back to the

drawing board on this one yeah so I'll probably be doing another update on

these little tiny ones and I'll make some bidding and some mattresses and all

that good stuff alright guys I hope you had fun and we'll see you super soon

For more infomation >> Simple Beds Update and Tips - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

💓 5 Simple DIY Wood Project Ideas for More Organized Bedroom 💓 - Duration: 5:21.

There is nothing more annoying than going back home

from exhausting work only to findout your bedroom is messy

and not in the least bit comforting to rest your drained body in.

The lack of storage or space to stash your belongings

might be the reason as to why your stuff is all over the place.

Don't worryyour pretty little head, I have collected

5 simple DIY wood project ideas for more organized bedroom

for you by your friendly list maker simphome.com.

5.Chic Design for Your Nightstand

If you happen to have one used wooden crate

or two at the garage, take them out and build

a nightstand by turning into a standing position

with the shorter side on the bottom and attach ball feet for decoration.

Coat it with a white paint and embellish the inside part with scraps

of wallpaper you have lying around at home

as long as it matches your overall bedroom theme.

Put it beside your bed as your nightstand

and adorn it with a lamp on top and a nice frame or a vase.

Try this extremely simple DIY wood project idea for more organized bedroom.

It will only take 1 hour at most out of your schedule.

4.Mantel Shelf

Shelves are so "in" right now and there is no reason why you shouldn't get one,

or rather build one to stash your stuff.

A mantel shelf will add a lot of interest to

your plain bedroom and you can nail one without having to buy them at IKEA.

You will only need three 8 feet 1" x 12" oak boards,

dark walnut stain and wood glue.

Cut all your boards in half to create six 4 feet boards

and sand them to smooth any rough edges.

Stain each board with a sponge brush

and stack them with a 2" overhang on each side after they are dry.

Apply wood glue once stacked as needed

and use clamps to secure them.

3.Go for Two-Tiered This Time

Another wooden project you can try to organize your bedroom.

Two-tiered open floating shelves

seem to give off a classic vibe in any room they are installed.

Choose plain planks with

approximately 3ft wide and with 2" thickness

for the best looking and most sturdy shelves.

In addition, if you are worried attaching them

with brackets would shatter the beauty of the shelves

because of their stark difference stain and seal them with Hemp Oil.

These spots are perfect to display your frames

or vintage vase decorations.

2.Pallet Can Solve It!

In every chaotic bedroom, books always seem to be one of the factors of the mess.

Bookshelves are a must if you have quite an extensive book collection.

Do a little woodwork and get yourself a customized bookshelf.

Make yourself a single pallet and mount it on the wall

to stack your books. Secure it with bolts

or brackets.

Before we get to number 1,

I invite you to check subscribe button under this video.

If you never press it, click it, include bell icon beside it.

Your support means mood booster

to us and that means a lot. Thank you for that...

1.Magazine Containers

This might sound simple but there's no harm in starting from the bottom, right?

Make your room a little less messy by stashing your magazines

and any books with this simple magazine storage container.

You can build four bins from one 2 x 4 feet sheet of ¼ inch plywood

and two 6 feet long 1x4s. Cut the wood with jigsaw and band saw.

Say bye-bye to shambolic world with this simple DIY

wood project ideas for more organized bedroom.

if you learn new things from this video,

express your feeling using like or share button under this video before you leave.

if you don't like it, share you mind using comment area under those buttons

and Tell us what you want.

Then Dislike it if you feel have to.

See you again later sometimes in the near future

and Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> 💓 5 Simple DIY Wood Project Ideas for More Organized Bedroom 💓 - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:43.

simple hairstyle for girls

For more infomation >> simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

latest simple rangoli designs with 13X1 dots | easy kolam designs | telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:27.

latest simple rangoli designs with 13 dots

For more infomation >> latest simple rangoli designs with 13X1 dots | easy kolam designs | telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Lección 56 - Diferencia entre Preguntas Sujeto y Objeto en Pasado Simple - Duration: 16:54.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

We know here that this is an irregular verb.

We know here that this is an irregular verb.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

This is gonna be our context.

So, let's identify the subject. So, this is the subject: THE CHILDREN.

What is the object here? The object is: THE HOMEWORK. Yes, this is gonna be the object.

Ok guys. Now, we have here six sentences for you to practice. So, let's do it one by one. Try to do them first.

but remember that the past is different. So, the past is paid.

Bye bye my friends. See you next class and don't forget to suscribe and share this video. Have fun!!!

For more infomation >> Lección 56 - Diferencia entre Preguntas Sujeto y Objeto en Pasado Simple - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Test Meter PZEM-004 & ESP8266 Platform IoT Blynk App (Complete): PDAControl - Duration: 8:17.

Recommended Tutorials ..

We will measure electricity consumption

Using a PZEM-004 meter and an ESP8266 module "NodeMCU"

The meter uses a "CT" current transformer to measure in one phase

We will use a heater resistance for water as our AC load

For the visualization of data we will use the Blynk platform

It is an App available for "Android" and "iOs"

We install the application on our device, in my case I will open it

a look at the arduino IDE code

an "Auth Token" is required, generated by the project in Blynk

Communication with meter "PZEM"

Sending data to Blynk, from virtual variables

We will create a new project

add "widgets" to "dashboard"

blynk has "energy" units, they give us $ 2000 units of energy, each "widget" has a cost

Select device "ESP8266"

Automatically the "Auth Token" will be sent to our registration email

we will use the "Value Display" widget $ 200

We will select the "Virtual" and the variable voltage assigned to V0

We add the following current variable V2

Sorry Voltage is the virtual variable V1

We add the following variable Power V3

We add the following variable Accumulated Power V4

We have 1200 "energy" units available

We added the latest display variable scan of the esp8266 V5

Add widget "SuperChart" trend graph $ 900

Allows to graph several widgets in Simultaneous

graph active power = Watts and Current

Ready our Dashboard

Connect our AC load

Display running ...

890 Watts, there was an error in the display of the current, it was in the Arduino IDE code already corrected

Well this is an initial test, in next tutorials we will integrate more things, temperature and control via relay or PWM / AC

Documentation, Downloads and more tests in pdacontrolen.com and pdacontroles.com ... greetings

For more infomation >> Simple Test Meter PZEM-004 & ESP8266 Platform IoT Blynk App (Complete): PDAControl - Duration: 8:17.

-------------------------------------------

2 simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:45.

2 simple hairstyle for girls

For more infomation >> 2 simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup for Teenagers | Makeup Simple Buat Remaja (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Makeup for Teenagers | Makeup Simple Buat Remaja (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes Exercise Song for Children Family fun | simple kids songs TV - Duration: 1:43.

Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes Exercise Song for Children Family fun | simple kids songs TV

For more infomation >> Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes Exercise Song for Children Family fun | simple kids songs TV - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Sales and Inventory System using VB.NET 2010 - Duration: 4:46.

Hello

In this video i will show you a simple Sales and Inventory System

Edit product

Stocks

set low stock

Sales

Search by Date

View supplier

User account

Admin Account

Login user account

Simple POS

View available product

Thats all

If you want the souce code

Just click the link below

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Simple Sales and Inventory System using VB.NET 2010 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

📈 Price Action: live trading iq option easy scalping technique, simple forex scalping strategy 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

Risk Warning: Your invested capital may be at risk. This video is not an investment advice.

For more infomation >> 📈 Price Action: live trading iq option easy scalping technique, simple forex scalping strategy 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

PARKOUR Photography - 5 simple Tips - Duration: 6:50.

welcome to a new video

something special today

the weather is beautiful again it is slowly spring

That's why I'm outside to shoot some parkourpictures today

and I show you today my five basic rules to get the good pictures

if you want to take parkour photos

you should make your first thoughts about the location

important is that we have a clear structure in your photo and a free space where you can make your move

of course the spot were you want to jump should be good for your parkour moves

but for pictures the background is even more important

for example it always looks good if your jumping pose is in a blue sky

or a clean wall like this over here

if I perform my jump in front of the wall you can see the moment very clear

if you have a mixed up backgound like a tree it can be hard to see your jump clearly

if you have found a cool location my second important point is that you choose the right trick

it is important that you can perform the trick a lot of times so you should be very safe with it

often you need a while to get the right angle and timing with the photographer

so better choose an easy trick that you can perform safe and nice than a hard one

if you make simpler tricks you can also perform better at your expression and the clean execution

for good pictures that is more important than a high difficulty of the move

Let us now come to the third important point

that is the right perspective

depending on the perspective your move looks pretty different

if I for example shoot a wall flip from behind, you can not see very much of the movement

so it is better to shoot it from the side

also if you shoot a jump from wall to wall

it is often good to shoot it from underneath and from the side

if you use a wide angle lens it also looks higher and more impressive

I will now do a simple jump here but you will see that it will look good from that position

Tipp number 4 is the light

good light is very important for pictures of fast sport movements

yo need a short exposure time to get a clear picture

and for that you need good light

you should als do not shoot against the sun

you can see a big difference when the sun lightens up the motive

wehn you shoot with the sun you will have more contrast and a nicer picture

fifth and final point for today

Often one does not know exactly how the move looks in the air before a shooting

so often it makes sense to use the slow-motion video tool of your camera to film your move in slomotion before you start taking pictures

and watch it frame for frame to analyze the movement

than you can concentrate on the part of the move you want to have for your picture

if it is a fast move you can also use the burst mode of your camera

especially if u try to do something new that helps a lot to get the right part of your movement

so you can shoot first and decide later wich part of it you like the most

if you are alone on the road you can also use the burst mode to shoot yourself with a remote shutter like this

you just have to push the butte when you start your jump and the camera will do pictures of your whole jump

and than you can take the picture out of the move you wanted to shoot

my shooting today was a lot of fun

and we got some cool shots

you can find the edited pictures on my instagram channel

thanks to Nikon for the sponsoring

I hope you enjoyed the video

if you have questions please write them down to the comments

have fun with your training and foto shootings

see you next time

For more infomation >> PARKOUR Photography - 5 simple Tips - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Duck Egg Nail Design - Easter Theme - Quick and Easy - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Simple Duck Egg Nail Design - Easter Theme - Quick and Easy - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

#245 how to draw geethala muggulu|latest simple colour padi kolam|easy rangoli designs with 5 dots - Duration: 3:12.

Daily Rangoli Designs

For more infomation >> #245 how to draw geethala muggulu|latest simple colour padi kolam|easy rangoli designs with 5 dots - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Débarrassez-vous de l'herpès en utilisant une astuce simple - Duration: 2:27.

For more infomation >> Débarrassez-vous de l'herpès en utilisant une astuce simple - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

DIY ROOM DECOR 2018! Top 20 Simple Crafts Life Hacks 🔥 5 Minutes Crafts Ideas at Home - Duration: 10:39.

DIY ROOM DECOR 2018! Top 20 Simple Crafts Life Hacks

For more infomation >> DIY ROOM DECOR 2018! Top 20 Simple Crafts Life Hacks 🔥 5 Minutes Crafts Ideas at Home - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

"Simple Things" Coffee Grinds Short Film - PART 3 - Duration: 3:03.

LOVE EQUATION'S COFFEE

FALL IN LOVE WHILE WE BREW COFFEE

For more infomation >> "Simple Things" Coffee Grinds Short Film - PART 3 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

#11 A simple way to use Radio Button in React Native - Duration: 12:11.

Hello everyone, nice to meet you again :)

Today, my new video is about Radio Button.

I will show you how to use a simple Radio Button in React Native

First of all, open the file 'step.txt' in my demo project or you can find those steps below the video

STEP 1: Install module 'react-native-simple-radio-button'

Copy command: npm install --save react-native-simple-radio-button

Open command line and paste this command in it->Press Enter

Go to folder 'node_modules' and you'll see a new folder named 'react-native-simple-button-icon'

DONE STEP 1 :)

STEP 2: Import component from module 'react-native-simple-radio-button'

Copy this code and paste it in file 'App.js'

DONE STEP 2

STEP 3: Add an array contains label-texts

I declare an array about animals hobbies (cat, dog, buffalo) :>

NOTE: Every item of the array must has 2 attributes: label (context of radio button), value (index of radio button)

attribute 'radio_props' is our array 'hobbies' (it must has 2 attributes label and value, this is required)

Now, I add a simple component RadioForm (contains radio buttons)

'onPress' event when user chooses one of radio buttons. Temporary, I leave this event empty

Let's build the app :D

Work perfectly :>

STEP 4: Custom radio button

Firstly, I want to change selected button. What will I do?

I use 'value' (index) to choose button I want. If I set attribute 'initial' to -1, I don't choose any of radio buttons

If I set attribute 'initial' to 2, I will choose radio button 'Soaking in the mud'

Now, how do I know which button I selected? (this is used to check your answer)

We have an attribute 'value' in every item of array 'hobbies', so just use it :)

We just pass a parameter name 'value' (or whatever you want) in 'onPress' function

And show it to screen every time we choose a button

Rebuild the app

Very nice :D

So, I want to change button size

I set attribute 'buttonSize' to 40 and rebuild the app

To change button outer size, set attribute 'buttonOuterSize' to 60 and see what happens

It is bigger

Next, to change selected button color, I use attribute 'selectedButtonColor'

Similar, I use attribute 'selectedLabelColor' to change selected label color

We also can change label style by using attribute 'labelStyle', in this demo I change fontSize

To disable or enable all radio button, we use attribute 'disabled'

Now, we can't choose any of radio buttons

As you see, radio form is now center both vertical and horizontal.

I want to set alignment to right

Go to module 'react-native-simple-radio-button' in folder 'node_modules'

Open file 'lib/Style.js' and modify 'radioWrap'

Rebuild the app

Nice :)

Finally, I want to set form direction, I use 'formHorizontal'

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING. PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME :D :>

For more infomation >> #11 A simple way to use Radio Button in React Native - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

BICEPS DEFINITION WORKOUT AT HOME | SHARPEN A PENCIL| ***EASY AND SIMPLE*** - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> BICEPS DEFINITION WORKOUT AT HOME | SHARPEN A PENCIL| ***EASY AND SIMPLE*** - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

simple and easy diwali rangoli designs | creative rangoli designs with dots | rangavallikalu designs - Duration: 1:45.

simple and easy diwali rangoli designs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét