Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 3, 2018

News on Youtube Mar 29 2018

hi guys welcome back today I am doing a quick update on those little beds that I

posted just yesterday since I posted that I've had a couple of questions that

I thought I'd better answer in a video and then also I decided to make these

little tiny ones to show you that you can make any size that you want so these

are the three beds that I made today and these are the ones that I made yesterday

all right so one of the questions was can I use drywall instead of the wood

filler that you used in your video yesterday and the answer is absolutely

you can use drywall you can use clay if you want to the only issue I had with

drywall was the concern with the joints and I'm going to address that further

into this video that you're watching so I did use drywall on this bed here so

this is drywall and you can see worked out perfectly fine nothing wrong with

that at all wood filler was easier to use for these

little tiny ones so yes you can use drywall and then the other thing left

for me today was a friend of mine suggested that I tell you to measure out

your bed according to the dolls size and absolutely I had said that you can make

these any size that you want to make them I have a little mouse coming into

these ones here and I know there's going to be room left over if you're making

this for a particular doll make sure that you measure up the bed board

according to the size of your doll so you want to have a little bit of room

left over in the length and a little bit of room left over in the width all right

guys let's head into the update video so this is not a redo of yesterday's video

at all I'm just going to give you a couple of tips along the way and the

how-to videos should be up on your screen already it's that little circle

there it will also pop up on your screen at the end of this video before we get

started you don't have to choose the same shape that I've done here this is

just a simple shape that I put together because that was the look that I wanted

for my tree dollhouse you can do square corners you can do bed posts you can do

fancy shapes you can do whatever you want with this absolutely I just chose

something simple I wanted to pass along how I done it so you can get yourself so

that's made to all right let's head into that update right guys I'm just waiting

for some glue to set here so while I do that I don't know why I didn't tell you

this yesterday when you're making the headboard in the footboard

of course you want them to have the same shape so when you cut your headboard

when you get your shape that you want and it can be any size like I said any

width any height that you want make another

piece out of the same one okay so now that you have two pieces to make your

footboard just cut off the height and that way you don't have to be messing

around with with you you're trying to get just a shape right anyway there's a

little tip for you so now I'm making these little tiny ones and you can see

I'm using a McDonald's coffee box but because this bed is small I'm only gonna

cut two pieces for each side so yesterday when I showed you the

McDonald's coffee box for this bigger one I cut three for each side and the

bed board as well okay so and this little super tiny one

I just cut one so the thickness is also going to depend on how big your bed is

as well all right guys popping in with an edit

for these little tiny ones I used a coffee stir stick and I actually cut it

in half as well because it was too the width of it's too high for the bedpost

I found anyway you can do whatever you want of course with yours but I'm just

telling you what I did so you don't use a popsicle stick

I used a coffee stir stick for this one coffee stir stick for this one and this

one I used a popsicle stick and I didn't cut it down it's the same as the ones

that I made yesterday okay so we're gonna try this drywall compound drywall

compound is definitely an option

so these little guys here we're done with wood filler and I did two coats

just like I showed you in the video yesterday and the drywall I did the

first coat let it dry and then I did the second coat and let it dry and for all

three of them I used an emery board to sand on these little tiny ones oh it was

much easier than using actual sandpaper to get the emery board exactly where I

needed it to go this was ideal to use okay and the drywall sands super easy

so just be careful when you're doing that when you're sanding cuz it will

bring it down really fast all you got is you gotta just keep an eye and it's really easy to do

you don't have to worry about it just make sure that you're not taking down

parts that you don't want to like I said much easier to use an emery board

I have sanded down my drywall bed and the only issue like I said is if this

went to a small smaller child not a small small child because those little

people should be playing with like little tykes or something something that

they could bang around but an older child like say a six or seven year old

who maybe slams things down I'm not sure that would hold up the wood filler wood

absolutely you could bang this around all you want and I don't believe that

would fall apart but this one if you pull on the end boards it could separate

here I think so anyway I don't want to try it because you know I just I'd

rather keep it intact but that's the only issue other than that it's totally

fine and it works really well I've actually sculpted with drywall so I

want to show you something this I'm a Harry Potter fan and I made a wand a

couple of years ago and this is actually just a stick from my dad's property just

a regular maple stick and I I just whittled down the end to a point more of

a point and then this would be right here would be tinfoil and tape and then

paper towel over that now the only reason why I'm using paper towel over

the tape is because it gives me a nicer surface to sculpt on top of because I

know a lot of people think it's like you have to use the paper towel you don't

have to use it it's just a personal preference I like sculpting on top of

paper towel I like surface it gives me so this would be

tin foil tape paper towel and then drywall and I was able to do these

little bits in here with just using a little knife and then this part up here

of course is tinfoil again anything that's sticking out here would be a tin

foil tape and then paper towel and then I used my drywall over top that now

this is a super strong wand I could bang it around and it won't break nothing's

gonna happen to this nothing at all I'm not worried about that that could be

roughly played with the only thing I'm worried about

when using drywall is where you join pieces together like on this bed other

than that it's perfectly fine and it works wonderful I love it actually I

love sculpting with drywall I wouldn't suggest it if you're not used to it

because I mean it takes a lot of layers and you got a dry in between layers but

yeah doing basic things like this totally fine and it works wonderful it

now I'm gonna paint my bed's now I am painting my little beds in this one I

did put some crackle medium on it I didn't put too much I actually put a

very thin coat I just want to see what we're gonna get here and this is that

vintage chalk paint just called vintage I love it now I just put a very thin

layer and I don't know how this is gonna turn out because I haven't tried it yet

the thing with this crackle stuff you don't want to overwork it

now you can say you actually watched paint dry look at that

now you can make this look really amazing and that's why I sent you over

to Bentley House Minis because she does a really good job with this I tend

to overdo things like on my bed I'll show you my bigger one here on my bigger

bed with the same color so yesterday I had put a lot of that crackle medium and

I had really big cracks and it wasn't really the look I was going for so I

painted over certain parts again and sometimes three times like very lightly

to get rid of some of those cracks it's like you can't see I'm not an expert at

this stuff I just I do things until I like what I see all right I'm gonna

finish the painting these guys and then we'll come back and see what we got

there's a little tiny one I just went with white and then I tried to replicate

the chippy look that I got with this one yesterday and it's fun I didn't do

any crackle or anything I just painted it a cream color okay this one I'm gonna

measure out for you because I know you're gonna want to know that is

exactly an inch and I did not plan that out

that's hilarious okay that's an inch long half an inch wide and the tallest

headboard is just about 3/4 of an inch tall

alright guys that brings us to the end of this video and I'm sure there's gonna

be an update once I make the bedding I did try a little mattress for this one

all I did was just roll up material and glue it go it together and then I did

this one here but I kind of messed it up a little bit so I have to go back to the

drawing board on this one yeah so I'll probably be doing another update on

these little tiny ones and I'll make some bidding and some mattresses and all

that good stuff alright guys I hope you had fun and we'll see you super soon

For more infomation >> Simple Beds Update and Tips - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Mehendi Design For Beginners|simple, Easy| Lajawabskills - Duration: 2:10.

Like , share & Subscribe

Like ,share & subscribe

For more infomation >> Beautiful Mehendi Design For Beginners|simple, Easy| Lajawabskills - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:43.

simple hairstyle for girls

For more infomation >> simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

BICEPS DEFINITION WORKOUT AT HOME | SHARPEN A PENCIL| ***EASY AND SIMPLE*** - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> BICEPS DEFINITION WORKOUT AT HOME | SHARPEN A PENCIL| ***EASY AND SIMPLE*** - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

-={Tutorial}=- Simple No-E2 ACF Car - Duration: 30:21.

Hello, and welcome back.

The first thing you'll notice is that this video is completely different from what I usually post

I don't spend as much time on animation as I used to,

...so today, I will be teaching you a little bit of what I do instead.

In this particular video, I will be showing those of you who play the game 'Garry's Mod'

...how to make an ACF powered car-without the use of any e2.

The addons required for making the vehicle displayed in this video, are as follows:

ACF, SProps, Precision Alignment(optional), Stacker(optional), Wiremod, and Axis Centre.

The links to these addons will be provided in the description below.

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the video.

So to start off this tutorial, why don't you get out a baseplate, preferably a longer one.

And place it somewhere in the air, so we can work underneath it if we have to.

After that, grab any particular wheel, something that maybe fits the sizes of our baseplate.

This is a little bit big, so I'll choose something else.

*literally grabs the same two wheels, what a moron lololol*

This will work.

So place it next to your vehicle.

Anywhere is fine, as long as you have Axis Centre.

Now, using Stacker, we will line up the wheels by placing one somewhere in the front, like this.

And that should work just nicely.

Now, using Precision Alignment, to keep the wheels aligned on the other axis, we will attempt symmetry.

By doing.... THIS(Presto! :D) with Precision Alignment.

We define the plane, we select the wheel, we open the menu, we go to Rotation Functions,

...click Mirror Across Plane, click Plane 1, hold shift and click Rotate Entity.

And now, you can see, we have a wheel on the other side.

For the other wheel, you can just hold shift, and right click.

And that is duplicated.

Now, to attach some of these wheels, we will use Axis Centre.

You can apply any amount of friction you want; I have 20 on here.

So left click the side of the wheel, then you can click anywhere on the plate.

So we'll do that with the other wheel now. And we'll call this the back,

...because we can't Axis Centre all the wheels. We need some of them to turn.

So we will call this the back, and we will call this the front.

...unless you car typically steers from the back..(xd)

SO.

With those set, we will grab two smaller props: Thinner, smaller.... longer(relatively).

I will use this one for both sides.

And place them, right up around where the wheel is.

This is what we will attach our front wheels to.

Now, it's important that - before you axis these - you use Precision Alignment to mirror them,

...because we need some degree of exactness when we're making the mechanisms of this vehicle.

And if you try to use Precision Alignment AFTER you axis the wheel, it'll break.

So getting out Axis Centre again, axis the front wheel to the plate, for both sides.

And now Axis Centre the top of this plate to the baseplate.

So now we have basic steering... kind of pivot frames here. Now before we do anything else,

...let's set the weight, some decent weight for our vehicle.

So the wheels are 100, but the engines and the components we're gonna be using are probably gonna be heavier,

...so we'll set the weight of these wheels to 500.

And to avoid some sagging, we will need to set the baseplate and these props to something a little bit heavier.

So I chose 650, for the weight of these steering frames.

And we'll make the overall weight 800 for now. We may change this later, for stability purposes.

Now, looking through the menu, the next components we will need are... the Rope tool.

Make sure you have Rigid checked, that there is no added length, and that there is no Force Limit.

Now, using the Rope tool, click on one edge of one of the steering frames, and click on the opposite.

And do the same for the back of these plates.

What this will do, is it will guide our steering plates to turn at the same time.

As you can see.

Now as you installed Axis Centre, you probably came with some ballsocket tools,

...and hopefully, you came with Ballsocket Advanced.

Now this is an extra, but this can help with stability,

...if you're sagging a little bit when you're driving.

So with Ballsocket Advanced, with these settings(pause if you want),

...take the tool, click on the very center of one of your steering plates, and the center of another.

So there's hardly any, well, change in their kinda tilt now.

So as you can see, same effect, but this adds more stability by forcing a rotation constraint on them,

...rather than using Rope constraints. I like to use both for maximum stability.

So now we have our basic steering setup, and that's all nice and good.

Now, the next component we will need is a seat.

You can grab any old seat you want.

I will particularly use a Jeep seat, as I did with the example car at the start of this video.

Now, you can place this seat anywhere, I will just use one for this vehicle because one is all we need.

You can put as many as you like, or as many as your plate will allow.

Okay. So this will just be in the front. Could be anywhere, no limits.

For more infomation >> -={Tutorial}=- Simple No-E2 ACF Car - Duration: 30:21.

-------------------------------------------

2 simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:45.

2 simple hairstyle for girls

For more infomation >> 2 simple hairstyle for girls || hairstyle for college girls || Hairstyles Life Hacks for Girls - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

How To Speed Up With 5 Cool Simple Tricks ||Best Tutorial|| - Duration: 4:06.

Slow!, Slow!, Slow!!!

Is your PC Slow?

Are You Disturbed with Your PC Speed?

If you're seeing this video for the First Time then Subscribe, Like & Comment

♥Click the Bell Icon For Getting The Notification First.

Watch Till the End.

Laraib PROCreate Intro

Click on start button

and search for Run

Number 1

Tree

Code is "tree"

Number 2

Temp

Code is "temp"

Number 3

%Temp%

Code is "%temp%"

Number 4

Prefetch

Code is "prefetch"

♣Empty Your Recycle Bin.

Number 5

Disk Cleanup

Search on Start Menu "disk cleanup"

Select Disk C first and then Others.

The Process can Take upto 1min depending on your System.

Done, Now enjoy the smooth Working.

SUBSCRIBE, LIKE & SHARE

Subscribe Now and Click the Bell Icon.☺

Follow me on-Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram

For more infomation >> How To Speed Up With 5 Cool Simple Tricks ||Best Tutorial|| - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Makeup for Teenagers | Makeup Simple Buat Remaja (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Makeup for Teenagers | Makeup Simple Buat Remaja (ENG SUB) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Sales and Inventory System using VB.NET 2010 - Duration: 4:46.

Hello

In this video i will show you a simple Sales and Inventory System

Edit product

Stocks

set low stock

Sales

Search by Date

View supplier

User account

Admin Account

Login user account

Simple POS

View available product

Thats all

If you want the souce code

Just click the link below

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Simple Sales and Inventory System using VB.NET 2010 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

📈 Price Action: live trading iq option easy scalping technique, simple forex scalping strategy 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

Risk Warning: Your invested capital may be at risk. This video is not an investment advice.

For more infomation >> 📈 Price Action: live trading iq option easy scalping technique, simple forex scalping strategy 2018 - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

Lección 56 - Diferencia entre Preguntas Sujeto y Objeto en Pasado Simple - Duration: 16:54.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

In here we have our first context, this context is: Mike bought a new car.

We know here that this is an irregular verb.

We know here that this is an irregular verb.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

First of all. We have to identify the subject, and then we're going to identify the object. Those two things.

This is gonna be our context.

So, let's identify the subject. So, this is the subject: THE CHILDREN.

What is the object here? The object is: THE HOMEWORK. Yes, this is gonna be the object.

Ok guys. Now, we have here six sentences for you to practice. So, let's do it one by one. Try to do them first.

but remember that the past is different. So, the past is paid.

Bye bye my friends. See you next class and don't forget to suscribe and share this video. Have fun!!!

For more infomation >> Lección 56 - Diferencia entre Preguntas Sujeto y Objeto en Pasado Simple - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Eyeliner Tutorials & Ideas 2018 | How to Apply Eyeliner Simple and Quick Makeup Tutorials - Duration: 10:40.

For more infomation >> Eyeliner Tutorials & Ideas 2018 | How to Apply Eyeliner Simple and Quick Makeup Tutorials - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Duck Egg Nail Design - Easter Theme - Quick and Easy - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> Simple Duck Egg Nail Design - Easter Theme - Quick and Easy - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

#245 how to draw geethala muggulu|latest simple colour padi kolam|easy rangoli designs with 5 dots - Duration: 3:12.

Daily Rangoli Designs

For more infomation >> #245 how to draw geethala muggulu|latest simple colour padi kolam|easy rangoli designs with 5 dots - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

💓 5 Simple DIY Wood Project Ideas for More Organized Bedroom 💓 - Duration: 5:21.

There is nothing more annoying than going back home

from exhausting work only to findout your bedroom is messy

and not in the least bit comforting to rest your drained body in.

The lack of storage or space to stash your belongings

might be the reason as to why your stuff is all over the place.

Don't worryyour pretty little head, I have collected

5 simple DIY wood project ideas for more organized bedroom

for you by your friendly list maker simphome.com.

5.Chic Design for Your Nightstand

If you happen to have one used wooden crate

or two at the garage, take them out and build

a nightstand by turning into a standing position

with the shorter side on the bottom and attach ball feet for decoration.

Coat it with a white paint and embellish the inside part with scraps

of wallpaper you have lying around at home

as long as it matches your overall bedroom theme.

Put it beside your bed as your nightstand

and adorn it with a lamp on top and a nice frame or a vase.

Try this extremely simple DIY wood project idea for more organized bedroom.

It will only take 1 hour at most out of your schedule.

4.Mantel Shelf

Shelves are so "in" right now and there is no reason why you shouldn't get one,

or rather build one to stash your stuff.

A mantel shelf will add a lot of interest to

your plain bedroom and you can nail one without having to buy them at IKEA.

You will only need three 8 feet 1" x 12" oak boards,

dark walnut stain and wood glue.

Cut all your boards in half to create six 4 feet boards

and sand them to smooth any rough edges.

Stain each board with a sponge brush

and stack them with a 2" overhang on each side after they are dry.

Apply wood glue once stacked as needed

and use clamps to secure them.

3.Go for Two-Tiered This Time

Another wooden project you can try to organize your bedroom.

Two-tiered open floating shelves

seem to give off a classic vibe in any room they are installed.

Choose plain planks with

approximately 3ft wide and with 2" thickness

for the best looking and most sturdy shelves.

In addition, if you are worried attaching them

with brackets would shatter the beauty of the shelves

because of their stark difference stain and seal them with Hemp Oil.

These spots are perfect to display your frames

or vintage vase decorations.

2.Pallet Can Solve It!

In every chaotic bedroom, books always seem to be one of the factors of the mess.

Bookshelves are a must if you have quite an extensive book collection.

Do a little woodwork and get yourself a customized bookshelf.

Make yourself a single pallet and mount it on the wall

to stack your books. Secure it with bolts

or brackets.

Before we get to number 1,

I invite you to check subscribe button under this video.

If you never press it, click it, include bell icon beside it.

Your support means mood booster

to us and that means a lot. Thank you for that...

1.Magazine Containers

This might sound simple but there's no harm in starting from the bottom, right?

Make your room a little less messy by stashing your magazines

and any books with this simple magazine storage container.

You can build four bins from one 2 x 4 feet sheet of ¼ inch plywood

and two 6 feet long 1x4s. Cut the wood with jigsaw and band saw.

Say bye-bye to shambolic world with this simple DIY

wood project ideas for more organized bedroom.

if you learn new things from this video,

express your feeling using like or share button under this video before you leave.

if you don't like it, share you mind using comment area under those buttons

and Tell us what you want.

Then Dislike it if you feel have to.

See you again later sometimes in the near future

and Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> 💓 5 Simple DIY Wood Project Ideas for More Organized Bedroom 💓 - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

DIY ROOM DECOR 2018! Top 25 Simple Crafts Life Hacks 🔥 5 Minutes Crafts Ideas at Home - Duration: 10:46.

Top 25 Simple Crafts Life Hacks 🔥 5 Minutes Crafts Ideas at Home

For more infomation >> DIY ROOM DECOR 2018! Top 25 Simple Crafts Life Hacks 🔥 5 Minutes Crafts Ideas at Home - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

4 Simple and Crazy Magic Tricks You Can Do - Duration: 3:42.

Hi!

For more infomation >> 4 Simple and Crazy Magic Tricks You Can Do - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

latest simple rangoli designs with 13X1 dots | easy kolam designs | telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:27.

latest simple rangoli designs with 13 dots

For more infomation >> latest simple rangoli designs with 13X1 dots | easy kolam designs | telugu muggulu - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Take Me Out To The Ball Game | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 33:13.

Take me out to the ball game Take me out with the crowd

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack I don't care if I never get back

Let me root, root, root for the home team If they don't win, it's a shame

For it's one, two, three strikes your out At the old ball game

Take me out to the ball game Take me out with the crowd

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack I don't care if I never get back

Let me root, root, root for the home team If they don't win, it's a shame

For it's one, two, three strikes your out At the old ball game

For more infomation >> Take Me Out To The Ball Game | + More Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs - Duration: 33:13.

-------------------------------------------

simple and easy diwali rangoli designs | creative rangoli designs with dots | rangavallikalu designs - Duration: 1:45.

simple and easy diwali rangoli designs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét