Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

News on Youtube May 29 2018

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FOR MEN AND WOMEN 10 Keys of How to Make a Relationship

Last Long, How to Make a Relationship Last Forever. "Psychology of Happiness"

video #32. Gi guys my name is Elena Semenek, welcome to my channel

"Psychology of Happiness," where happiness is the purpose of life! Today I'm gonna

talk about "HOW TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP LAST LONG". "HOW TO MAKE A RELATIONSHIP

LAST FOREVER". I will share with you 10 Dating advice, 10 Relationship Advice

How to make your relationship happy and how to make them last forever. Let's start, so

the first rule "How to make a relationship last forever" is to go and

check my other video which is called "How to be happy in a relationship".

In that video I share five things that you should do to make your relationship happy,

and to make them last long. So I'm gonna talk today starting from step #6

and if you want to know the first five I will leave the link below this video,

make sure to watch it. ok step #6 "How to make your relationship last long"

is to create traditions, or to create memories between two of you. For example,

you can decide that every Friday you're going to a movie theater, or, for example,

every Wednesday it's gonna be your date night, or maybe once a month you go out

of town. I know a couple and they go to Hawaii one week before Christmas every

year, and all their friends, all their relatives they know that the week before

Christmas he and his wife are going to Hawaii, so create traditions create

memories, something the two of you can remember, and every year, every month you will

think, "Oh, where did you go last month? We went to this place, nice. Do you want to

go there again"? So, this way it's kind of.. you are building your relationship with your

memories. Let's move on. Step #7 -

"How to make your relationship last forever" is to give gifts. Often after

some years in relationship couples stop giving gifts to each other, and in order

to keep this passionate, loving, and caring feelings between two of you, you need to

give gifts to each other, It should be gift for the new year, for Christmas, for

Valentine's Day, for birthday, gifts creates also memories, and every time

when you give a gift a person you are saying, "I care about you, I remember about

this special day, I love you, I want to do something nice for you, I value you in my

life, and I'm showing you with this gift that I still care about you, I respect

you, I love you." Rule #8 - "How to make your relationship last forever" is

do not compare your partner with other people.

Usually, when we just start dating, for us our partner is the best, he or she is

better than everyone else, but within years, we start noticing some negative

qualities in the partner, and it's normal, so, then we start comparing the partner

with other person, and, in reality, the comparison does not really make sense

because you don't know about other persons in details as much as you know

about your partner when you compare your partner with other person you are

ruin your relationship because every relationship is unique and you cannot

compare, you cannot compare because you don't know what's happening in other

family. In reality, you only see what's happening outside, or what people are

talking about this relationship or that family, but.. in reality, you don't know the

truth, you don't know what's in their relationship, so, how you can compare?

Do not compare your partner, just appreciate what you have, and try to make

it better every day. Rule #9 of "How to make your relationship last

forever" is learn how to apologize. within years we know that our partner loves us

and we're getting used to some reactions, so, for example, if you come

home and you're tired, or maybe you are angry, you can be rude, or you can say

something in a rude way to your partner, and you're thinking that he knows

that I am in a bad mood, he knows that I'm going through the difficult time, so he

loves me anywhere, she loves me anyway, but.. in reality, yes your partner might

know what's happening with you, but you still might be hurting him or her, learn

how to apologize, if you did something and you know that it might hurt your

partner say, "You know I'm sorry, I was wrong."

So, those simple words just to say "I'm sorry, I was wrong, I was angry, I was mad,

it was not about you," they gonna make a big difference in your relationship, so..

when you're saying, "I am sorry, I was wrong," you're saying to your partner that

you care about your partner, that you noticed that you did something wrong,

you noticed that you hurt his or her feelings, you do care about what he's

thinking, what she is thinking, this way you're telling your partner, "I appreciate

you in my life, and I don't want to hurt you, I don't want you to feel bad because

I had a bad day." And the rule #10 "How to make your relationship last

forever" is to say, "I love you", and to flirt with your partner, So, say, "I love you"

and play with your partner, it does not really matter how many months or

years you are together, try to say "I love you" as many times as you can, and for

example, if we're going to work - kiss your partner and say "I love you", when you come

in from work - kiss your partner give a hug, flirt with your partner sexually,

flirt create some spark, some energy between you, and this flirting, sexual,

passionate energy will make your relationship stronger, more passionate,

more fulfilling, and they gonna last forever! Don't forget to watch other

video "How to be happy in relationship", first five steps, first five rules "How to

make your relationship last forever", Imwill leave the link below this video.

Click "Thumbs up" if you liked it, share it with your friends, posted on your

Facebook, Twitter, send it to your friends by email, subscribe to my channel, click

the 'bell' icon to receive notifications of new videos that I post every week and

thank you for watching "Psychology of Happiness," where happiness is the purpose of life!

For more infomation >> Relationship Advice: how to make a relationship last long, how to make a relationship last forever. - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nicki Minaj Responds to Rumored Eminem Relationship | Billboard News - Duration: 1:25.

Hip-hop's juiciest soap opera rages on this morning

as Nicki Minaj has responded to Eminem's

latest remarks about their apparent relationship.

This wild back and forth began last week

when a fan asked Nicki on Instagram

whether or not she was dating the Detroit MC.

Nicki answered "yes."

This, of course, sent the internet into a frenzy

and Nicki's latest verse on YG's "Big Bank"

didn't exactly put the rumors to rest...

"Told em' I met Slim Shady, bagged a Em"

"Once he go black, he'll be back again"

All of this inspired Eminem to comment on the matter

in the midst of his headlining

Boston Calling set over the weekend

when he said to the crowd...

"Boston, how many of you want me to date Nicki Minaj?

Well, god dammit, me too.

Nicki, if you get this message, just text me later, we'll talk about it."

That's all Nicki needed to ask for the "first date,"

tweeting Em that she needs him on

the new album and mentioning the studio

as a perfect setting for their initial get-together.

Nicki's album 'Queen' is due out August 10,

after being delayed last week from its initial

drop date of June 15.

For more, head to Billboard.com and let me know

what you make of all of this between

Minaj and Em down in the comments.

Until next time, for Billboard News - I'm Kevan Kenney.

For more infomation >> Nicki Minaj Responds to Rumored Eminem Relationship | Billboard News - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

BEING BISEXUAL IN A HETERO RELATIONSHIP - Duration: 4:32.

hey guys it's Amanda and welcome back to my channel so today's video is dedicated

to literally every single person in the entire world because I believe that 80%

of the people in the world need to know this and need to hear this or something

along that I did a poll on Twitter and I had two video ideas posted one was why

sex education is important and the other is being a bisexual in a

heterosexual relationship and I wanted to make this video for quite a while

just because as someone who identifies us by or pan I have mostly dated cis

male people and that is for one just because I didn't really know this about

myself for a while or I was hiding it and I don't know it's just that's just

what happened um yeah so I want to talk about this because people not only

straight people but some other people who do not identify a straight believe

that if you are bi or pan or not straight in any sense um for me

since im bi or pan um people believe that when you're dating someone of the

opposite gender so for me it would be a cis male um you're automatically

straight again and that literally isn't the case and I dont really see why I should

be doing this video again but a lot of you want me to talk about it because it

is something that is still going on nowadays and people just automatically

assume that you are dating the opposite gender of you you're straight that's it

that's all and like it sucks and it sucks that people in the lgbtq+

community also believe that um in a way I get so many people telling me like oh

let since you're dating like a cis male right now like does that mean youre straight

again y'all can't just be popping back from

straight to bi straight to bi depending on who you date I will always identify as a

bi woman just because I do I would go both ways and um that's never gonna

change depending on who I date like I were to date a woman that doesn't mean

I'm lesbian all of a sudden or if I'm dating at a guy that doesn't mean I'm

straight all of a sudden like that's what people don't understand about

bisexuality is that you're literally both ways and you don't have to prefer a

gender you don't have to be dating a certain gender to identify as bi like I

don't know I don't know help me here I wish people would understand the fact

that being bi and being in a hetero relationship does not make someone any

less queer or any less LGBT or any less bi

or pan then another person who is dating the same gender or anything like that

that doesn't define you and that doesn't make you any less or any more of your

sexuality and should never be like that and it just it sucks that like people

still think that way nowadays and that people in the only and the same

community believe that type of stuff like it's really confusing and it's

really annoying and it's really like yeah another thing I wanted to quickly

talk about is that being attracted to a certain gender more doesn't affect your

sexuality at all you could be a bisexual woman and have 90 percent of your

attraction towards males and 10 percent of your attraction towards females that

has nothing to do with your sexuality doesn't make you like any less bi than

another person who has the flipped stuff like literally you are who you are and

love who you love and you should not make someone else help to find your sexuality

you should not have someone else tell you what you are and what you're not

because you are the person that knows who you are and what you like and who

you like and all those things therefore being a bisexual woman in a hetero

relationship does not make me any less bi than it makes you

make someone else or it makes the entire bisexual community dating whoever

you want to date is okay and doesn't define your sexuality at all and you

should never make it define your sexuality that's literally all I had to

say I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did please give it a big thumbs

up and subscribe to me below I was been posting more videos hopefully cross

your fingers cross my fingers yeah so yeah if you enjoyed it please give it a

big thumbs up and subscribe below and I'll see you next time and remember live

life don't think twice im out of here

For more infomation >> BEING BISEXUAL IN A HETERO RELATIONSHIP - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Minogue confirms exciting relationship news - Duration: 1:25.

Kylie Minogue has sealed her first night as a 50-year-old babe with a kiss! Birthday girl 📸 While she kept the details of the man of her affections under wraps, Kylie was not shy as she shared a photo of herself kissing her new beau on her Instagram page

"Birthday girl 📸" she simply captioned the polaroid snap. Fans were quick to congratulate Kylie on her new romance and one even cheekily wrote: "Way to drop a glitter bomb on us all! 👌😘" What an honour to have a birthday cover of @vogueaustralia in my home country! ⭐🐨💛⠀ ⠀ Photography: @nicolebentleyphoto⠀ Styling: @kate_darvill Hair: @kohhair ⠀ Makeup: @victoriabaron This post comes after Kylie had a huge birthday bash in London

According to Herald Sun, guests included Jason Donovan, Guy Pearce, Sporty Spice and Graham Norton

The singer's star-studded party was held at the Chiltern Firehouse in London, the same venue Prince Harry and Meghan Markle held their post-wedding party last week

This article originally appeared on WHO. 

For more infomation >> Kylie Minogue confirms exciting relationship news - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

John Cena Posts Provocative Tweet Amid Nikki Bella Relationship Rumors - Duration: 2:57.

John Cena Posts Provocative Tweet Amid Nikki Bella Relationship Rumors

John Cena just sent out a racy message in the midst of rumors that he and Nikki Bella are getting back together.

The WWE Superstar sent out the below tweet that implies he is ready to cut down on drama and get into a physical relationship. Let's stop messing around, and start messing around, Cena wrote.

The obvious implication here is that he wants to stop testing the waters of resuming a relationship with Bella and just go for it.

This presumption is made stronger by an E! News report that the two were once again spotted together on Monday afternoon.

The pair, who were previously engaged, were seen eating lunch at Civico 1845, a contemporary Italian restaurant in San Diego. San Diego is where the couple lived together before their breakup.

An onlooker at the restaurant said Cena and Bella looked very much together at the restaurant, which the Blockers actor apparently frequents. The meet-up happened just hours after Cena posted his tweet about messing around.

This is just the latest of several cryptic tweets sent by Cena in recent days.

The 41-year-old wrestler tweeted about trying to change someone and working to improve oneself on Wednesday. Many interpret the message to be about his frayed relationship with the Total Bellas star.

Never try to change someone, he wrote. They have every right to live their lives how they want. Instead, look inward and work to be the best you possible..

He also sent another inspirational message of advice on May 20. This one was all about taking a leap and not talking yourself out of something..

We tend to have long lists of why we shouldn't do something, Cena wrote. I am a fan of logic, but fortune favors the bold It's easy to talk ourselves out of something. Instead, go give it a try!!.

Cena and Bella have not officially stated they are back together as of press time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét