Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 5, 2018

News on Youtube May 29 2018

a woman has been filmed shaving her legs on the edge of a hotel pool as guests

swim close by the holidaymaker wearing a one-piece patterned swimming

costume uses a razor on her bare legs in full view of young families the woman

even rinsed off her blade in the pool water before making sure the back of her

legs were smooth - children appear in and out of the shot as they swim nearby

the unnamed woman the footage was uploaded to video sharing website reddit

earlier today although it is not known where the footage was taken nor when it

has also not been confirmed if the hollandaise maker is a Brit

although the women giving commentary in the video appeared to have American

accents the clip was uploaded to the site by a user named screw sausage and

has already been up voted more than fifty thousand times one viewer said

that is so disgusting imagine the inadvertent gulp of water

that sometimes happens when you're swimming with all the shaved hair in it

another added even worse she nicks herself with the razor and now there's

blood in the pool and she's bound to get an infection

For more infomation >> Holidaymaker filmed SHAVING LEGS in busy hotel pool - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

FULL BODY HOTEL WORKOUT | Del Ray Beach, Florida - Duration: 13:27.

coins for my Celsius you guys will know what a Celsius is and what it does to

your body by the end of this trip welcome to the video guys we are gonna

be traveling to Florida we're gonna be going to Miami livin la vida loca we're

going to Graham's house right now to meet up and just kind of regroup and

then and then from there we're gonna leave so that's gonna be dope and I

can't wait to bring you guys along if you guys have any questions while I'm

traveling for the next week please drop them in the comments section below like

if you guys want to talk about like anything like you know like how I travel

and stay lean and how many travel and continue to lose weight cuz I am gonna

cut it then feel free to comment below if you guys like this video please give

a thumbs up for me and if you guys want to follow this journey of a lifetime

please subscribe hit the freaking subscribe button please thank you

alright guys so we're here with the team there's the other squad oh god bless you

we have Graham here we have James my car we're about to get ready to go we're

about to pop these celcius is if you don't know you don't know what Celsius

is you're missing out I don't even know how to say the most dangerous energy

drink alive so no reason to drink it other than the fact that we just want to

speed all the way down sideways so we're crack these open and her elbow changes

for him yeah first bitches

we'll see you guys in North Carolina Chinese EVPs ELISA started dumbull up as

they say in the time you know how like

because I use everything he told me he's gonna show us what's up I said okay bro

let's go rapping on the road

wrap it on the road getting these miles down without seven hours now we're about

to sort of do it so good okay

we're in this white car going real far yeah I'm going to Florida see Lauren bad

I'm gonna get in that contact with yes

okay finally after several several several several hours later we're in

Florida right now or in Delray we got James here so yes sup y'all so plane

yeah

all right we're delusional it's about 2 a.m. right now and yeah we're staying

with a Ben and Lauren it's your friends of Jack and Graham no they're our

friends your friend buddy s we're staying with them and I'll introduce you

guys to them in a second

I'm sorry I'm sorry back I would like to say I'm sorry Alan James so now it's

yourself Laura Jackie boy over here we got Jayden so we got juicy Jayden we

have Randy Grammy and Lauren's out there doing stuff with her phone but we're

about to hit this full body workout it's going to be amazing and we're do that

right now

you know yes I see the plans that they wish hope I got some brothers that I

really think I'm sorry story she was doing God's plan God's plan

Oh

they me in the studio daily self-discovery holiday recovery

they love them instead of me still

Hey she said do you love me I tell her only partly I only love my cat mice know

what I'm sorry 93 you got even gotta turn it on me 2012

baby I feel sorry hey you know me but I see there probably

will be no me 2023 you bitches are from the know squeeze done God's plan God's

plan I can't do this somebody who gets me and sit around holding down Colorado

State Route 3 or 3 I hope one day JC me some are dropping my

stare

what's going on guys so my eyes look so like frickin shot right now just cuz

it's so bright out but I'm here on the porch in delray of Laurens house she was

in the video that I just shot but I just kind of wanted to talk to you guys right

now so I'm gonna wrap up this video but I want to cover a very important topic

so the other day and one of my Instagram posts I covered like the three main

things that I do while traveling in order to like either lose weight or

maintain my shape but on this trip I've actually been consistently losing weight

I feel leaner and leaner every day but I've also been enjoying myself like like

a lot okay so like last night we got ice cream you know we had burgers and stuff

like that but basically three things that I can recommend you guys to

incorporate while you're traveling is to find a three-day routine that works for

you so I recommend a three-day full body routine you only have to make it to the

gym three days a week you can do it with a hotel gym or anything like that as you

guys saw if this was like kind of like a condo slash hotel gym workout that was

in this video and that was like fairly easy to do I mean we didn't really need

too much we used cables we used some machines and some dumbbells that's

really all you need as long as you use super sets and drop sets you can very

well increase the intensity of your workout you can do cardio pretty much

anywhere I know that we wanted to do sprints all the way over there on the

parking garage which would have been absolutely crazy I think we're going to

do that a little bit later but yeah 3-day routine will work for anyone you

know you can find time on your vacation to do that another thing that I

recommend is in termina fasting so while on that home I know

don't do it I'm gonna fasting just because my schedule is very like you

know I'm sitting at my house and I like to just pick on the foods and stuff like

that and track them but while you're on vacation it's kind of like a lot more

fast paced and because of that you lose track of time which makes it a perfect

environment for intermittent fasting and everything like that

so I definitely think the internet fast so while you're traveling it is gonna

Trump anything because I mean I've tried to track macros and it's getting harder

and harder but I can kind of eyeball calories well and most restaurants

actually have the calories of their options on their menu but they don't

have the set macros so worst comes to worst when you're traveling just make

sure to watch your calorie count another tip that you guys should be using is

focus on the nutrient-dense foods so foods that make you feel really good a

foods that are really really good for you I've definitely been focusing on

that yes I've had like my burgers and stuff but I have been focusing more on

like healthy things yeah and we do like eat out I like ice cream and stuff like

that but some of the foods that we're eating throughout the day and stuff like

that just kind of break our fast have been nutrient dense but yesterday I had

like a bowl of oatmeal with you know different types of chia seeds and stuff

like that so that's just an example of that and just focus on overall calories

okay like I just said before don't this on the macros while you're

traveling you can but if you don't want to drive yourself crazy I would just

recommend on focusing on the calories because most places have them listed out

and they also just it's also just a lot easier just to track that and just make

sure that you're still in a caloric deficit and then you can even put

yourself more about caloric deficit just by doing cardio and stuff so I hope you

guys enjoyed those tips I hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did enjoy this

video and there's plenty more to come so please subscribe and give this video a

thumbs up I appreciate all of you and I'll see you guys in the next one thank

you

For more infomation >> FULL BODY HOTEL WORKOUT | Del Ray Beach, Florida - Duration: 13:27.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Harry Styles curte dia de folga em piscina de hotel no Rio - Duration: 1:15.

Depois de ter se apresentado no Rio de Janeiro, na noite do último domingo (27), e um dia antes de agitar o público de São Paulo, Harry Styles decidiu aproveitar parte desta segunda-feira (28) para relaxar e curtir um pouco do hotel em que está hospedado, o super conhecido e luxuoso Fasano, na Cidade Maravilhosa

Aparentemente na companhia de alguns amigos, o mundialmente renomado artista foi clicado aproveitando a piscina do estabelecimento, de óculos escuros, camiseta branca e com os cabelos amarrados

Continuando a manter uma postura de muita discrição, o ex-integrante do One Direction ainda optou por aproveitar a ocasião para jogar conversa fora, com seus companheiros, em solo verde e amarelo

For more infomation >> ✅ Harry Styles curte dia de folga em piscina de hotel no Rio - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

harbour house hotel hermanus south africa africa - Duration: 4:52.

For more infomation >> harbour house hotel hermanus south africa africa - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Boy in critical condition after being pulled from hotel pool in Southfield - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Boy in critical condition after being pulled from hotel pool in Southfield - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Auhof Kappl, Austria (Europe). The best of Hotel Auhof Kappl in Kappl - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Hotel Auhof Kappl, Austria (Europe). The best of Hotel Auhof Kappl in Kappl - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

nomaa hotel curitiba brazil south america - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> nomaa hotel curitiba brazil south america - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Zsóry Hotel Fit in Mez?kövesd, Hungary (Europe). The best of Zsóry Hotel Fit in Mez?kövesd - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Zsóry Hotel Fit in Mez?kövesd, Hungary (Europe). The best of Zsóry Hotel Fit in Mez?kövesd - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Villa Carlotta in Ragusa, Italy (Europe). The best of Hotel Villa Carlotta in Ragusa - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Hotel Villa Carlotta in Ragusa, Italy (Europe). The best of Hotel Villa Carlotta in Ragusa - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

de stefano palace luxury hotel ragusa italy europe - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> de stefano palace luxury hotel ragusa italy europe - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Der Schmalzerhof, Hotel & Restaurant in Weer - Duration: 2:34.

"Der Schmalzerhof": Hotel & restaurant Weer, Austria

The "Schmalzerhof" is located in Weer in Tyrol, in the Inn Valley, just 20 km outside of Innsbruck.

We are a third-generation family business. My grandfather started it, my father continued it,

and now my sister, my partner and myself are running it.

We have 23 rooms where we mainly host travelling salesmen.

Our restaurant serves traditional homemade cuisine with a modern touch.

We have one smaller and one larger dining room, a cosy bar, and during the summer months

our terrace is a fine place to spend some time and relax.

Operating concept – ergonomics

The automatic hood lift is particularly good. It requires much less strength.

All the members of our dishwashing staff here at "Schmalzerhof" are female.

Naturally, this feature is of great help to help them since they do not have to move the lid up and down manually.

It saves a lot of strength and the machine opens and closes faster, too.

Because of this, there is much less steam in the dishwashing area

and also does not heat up as much as it used to.

Compared to before, the ease of operation has also vastly improved.

Our ladies understood the operating concept very quickly:

a simply push of the button is all that is required to make the hood pop up or close.

Cleaning result – efficiency

The cleaning result is truly amazing! We enjoy it a lot, because we put so much emphasis on cleanliness here.

This is really the first dishwasher that does not leave any residue on the back of the plates.

Also, when handled the plates seem to feel a lot softer to the touch and there are no streaks on them,

which used to be the case before.

Environmental protection is very important to us. My partner's ride is an electric car.

So, we think it is great that the dishwasher consumes a lot less energy than the one before it.

Service

We are very satisfied with MEIKO. Currently, no other company is worth considering for us.

Our hotel is open six days every week and only closed on Sundays.

Installing the new machine on a Sunday presented absolutely no problem at all to MEIKO.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét