Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 29 2018

Over the last few months, I've been playing a lot of Stardew Valley on the

Nintendo Switch. When I first got the system, I made a video about it here on

my YouTube channel and an overwhelming amount of people recommended this game

to me, so I figured I needed to try it. Give this video a thumbs up if you play

stardew valley as well! if you haven't played stardew valley, it's a farming

simulator with retro style pixel graphics, it's really cute and really

like, chill and fun but there are so many things in the game that you can do. And

one thing that I love about this game is that they just let you do whatever you

want. You can grow vegetables if you want, you can raise animals on your farm and

milk cows and make stuff out of the products that you get from them. If you

wanted to, you could just hang out in the mines fighting monsters and getting

different kinds of metals, you can just talk to people in the town all day if

you want to. They really don't seem to care what you do in this game and I love

that kind of freedom. So when I first got the game, I played through a couple of

days, I bought some seeds and tried to set up my farm. And I didn't really

initially understand what all the fuss was about. I felt like I was really

struggling to get enough money to actually buy the things I needed to

progress in the game and I wasn't really sure that I was going to keep playing it.

And then I blinked and probably 6 hours went by and I was still playing. And then

I realized what the big deal was and why everyone loves it so much, and that is

that the timing of a full day in the game is barely enough to really satisfy

the urge that you have to play this game and so, when you go to bed at the end of

the day and a new day starts right away, you kind of want to play through the

following day. Whether I'm in the middle of something when I had to go to bed and

I didn't want to forget what that thing was and I wanted to just make sure that

I got a chance to do it, or I just wasn't ready to stop playing and wanted to keep

going. This timed daily format of the game is just incredibly engrossing, you

don't want to stop! You wake up and there's another day right in front of

you and you want to go out and do the same thing again the next day! And I

found that once I really got my farm set up, it just got really fun and I wanted

to keep playing. Last night, I actually completed my community center in the

game, which was very exciting. I'd been working on that for a while. But in

general I really like having a consistent routine in the game and I

look forward to repeating that every day. I don't know what it is about doing the

same thing every day in this game, but it just seems really rewarding. I got my

farm set up the way I like it, it's so chill that I'm able to relax while I'm

playing it, but I also feel like I've done something. I feel like I've been

productive after a few days in the game. So I thought that today, I would go

through and tell you what a typical day looks like on my stardew valley farm.

Because I just feel like every single person is going to have a totally

different approach to how they play this game, it's probably pretty interesting to

hear how someone else plays it and if you play stardew valley too, I would love

to hear about some of your favorite things to do in the game, so leave them

in the comments below. So the first thing that I do when I turn on the Switch and

open up a new morning in stardew valley is I get up and I go find my wife,

wherever she may be, I am married to Emily in the game. She's the one with the

blue hair who works at the bar and she is super cool and kind of weird and she

also makes stuff out of fabric. So if you know me, that's probably not surprising

to you. In the game, we adopted a baby so I go find the baby and throw the baby up

in the air and catch him and then before I leave the house, I go down into the

cellar and check if any of my aged barrels are done. For a while, I was aging

cheese and wine and beer, but now I'm kind of at the point where I just want

to sell the cheese and not take up space down there, so I'm just aging wine and

beer in my cellar. Then I go outside and I can kind of choose what I want to do

next. My farm is a little bit all over the place. I have a lot of different

things that I could focus on on an individual day, but honestly, if I were to

go through and attend to every single thing I have on my farm

every day, it would fill the whole day up and I wouldn't really have a chance to

go into town and talk to people and go mining and things like that. My priority

at the moment is making sure that I go and visit the pigs that I am raising. I

have two barns with a bunch of pigs and a stone wall outside, so I let the pigs

out so they can look for truffles, which I found is the best way to make money in

this game. So I go around and I hug all the pigs and make them happy and pick up

any truffles that they've already found, and then I go and drop off the truffles

to make truffle oil and you can sell truffle oil in the game

for a lot of money so I have a ton of those little oil making machines and I

just pop all, as many truffles as I can find into those machines. Over the course

of the day, I'll go and grab more truffles that the pigs have found and

put them in and pull out the oil that's already been made and then I go and put

that in my box to sell it. Really, I don't feel like I need all of the other

animals because as long as I'm selling truffle oil, I make enough money to make

sure that I can afford whatever it is that I want to buy in the game. But I

also have chickens, ducks, a rabbit, cows, and goats. So if I have time that day I

go around and hug all of them and collect all of the different animal

products that those animals make. I'll run over and pop some eggs into the

machines to make mayonnaise and pop some milk into the machines to make cheese. So

for produce on my farm. I feel like this game got a lot less annoying and a lot

more fun once I was able to make the little sprinklers that automatically

water all of your plants. So I have spots set up around each of the sprinklers so

I'm not planting any plants in a spot that doesn't get automatically watered.

That way, I don't have to worry about them dying if I forget or if like, a tree

grows in the way of me being able to see what's waiting to be watered. I find that

that made things a lot easier in the game, so I will go around and pick up

anything that's sprouted that day. I have a lot of those barrels that make jelly

and pickled vegetables set up, but they take a while for them to finish so every

once in a while, I'll go check on them and see if they need something new to be

put in there. Otherwise I just sell my produce unless it's something that can

be put into a mill or a keg and those things, I save in a little box just in

case I need them when they're ready to go. I have a lot of those wooden boxes

that you can make set up and color-coded to remember what's in them, and I have

one box that's probably the most important one, where I keep all of my

leftover wine and beer from the kegs and any leftover hops or grapes that I have,

So that way, when some spaces in my cellar open up, I can go in and swap them

out with anything that's in that box waiting to go. I also have the greenhouse

set up now and I put one of each of the different fruit trees along with just an

assortment of year-round produce in my greenhouse. I love that it doesn't matter

the time of year, anything will grow in there and having all of the fruit trees

available at all times is pretty awesome especially if you get a neighbor who

asks for a specific one. I'll mostly go in there if I need something, but a

lot of times, I don't have time to check it. I also almost never check the cave on

my farm anymore. It's just mushrooms and the truffles are

better anyway and so I don't really look in there too often. So that's a lot going

on in my farm, so you can probably understand why I don't do all of those

things every single day. If I end up having time to leave my farm, I like

going over to the secret woods and getting all the stuff out of that area

especially because I need the hard wood in order to make more oil makers for the

truffle oil. I tend to save my mining when I have a full day with good luck

because I die down there pretty often or it gets to 2:00 a.m. and it's just,

yeah I'm not a big fan of the mines but you have to go in there if you want

metal and you need metal to make a bunch of things, so every once in a while

I'll go down there and just get as much stuff as I can and then come back out

and hope that I don't have to do it again for a while.

I don't really interact that much with the townspeople. I'll talk to the people

if I see them around and give them gifts if I happen to have stuff that I don't

really want, but that's not really my favorite part of the game. I do like that

they have all those fun cutscenes that they'll show you as you develop your

friendships with them more, but I definitely focus on running my farm and

taking care of my animals more than I focus on actually nurturing the

community around it. I don't go to the desert super often, I don't fish very

often, I found that fishing was incredibly difficult and for a while I

couldn't even figure out how to physically do it. But now I'm a little

better at it, so I just kind of only did that to fill up my community center and

complete that and I now probably will ignore fishing for a while. Obviously, there

are still so many more things that you can do in the game and I try to be

well-rounded when I have extra time on a day, if I haven't fished in a while I'll

go and do that, or I'll go pick up stuff and forage for things, but that's kind of

my approach when I start a new day in the game. So I think I'll stop there for

now. I really like that the game isn't super stressful and I can kind of make

it whatever I want it to be. I find that I like having this game around because

for a long time, I wasn't doing anything just to relax by myself and so now that

I have it, I'll sit and I'll play through a few days. It kind of calms me down

helps me de-stress, makes me feel like I've been productive even though I

haven't really been productive. So the fact that

I've been giving myself a chance to just sit down and play this game every

once in a while has been really nice. I'm looking forward to reading your stardew

routines in the comments below and if you don't play this game but you've

still made it this far into this video, what is something that you like to do to

relax and take time for yourself? Thanks for watching and I'll see you soon!

For more infomation >> Stardew Valley Daily Routine & Review on Nintendo Switch | @laurenfairwx - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of CAR AND TRUCK BRAKE SET Review - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of CAR AND TRUCK BRAKE SET Review - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of North American P-51D Mustang - Petie 3rd Review - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of North American P-51D Mustang - Petie 3rd Review - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of M4 Sherman ARV MK.I - 151083 Review - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of M4 Sherman ARV MK.I - 151083 Review - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Montego MX Villager 1970 Review - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Montego MX Villager 1970 Review - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Searching: Movie Review - Duration: 0:58.

Does Searching serve up white-knuckle thrills?

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm calling to report a missing person."

Most definitely.

John Cho stars in this clever internet-centered mystery

about a father desperately trying

to track down his missing daughter.

"She didn't attend school on Friday."

Even though the movie unfolds almost entirely on computer screens,

it's still packed with chilling suspense.

So expect lots of plots twists, arguments,

and some fighting, but nothing graphic, violence-wise.

"Mr. Kim, is everything okay?"

As for other iffy stuff, there's one F-bomb,

plus a few references to smoking pot.

Underlying the story are messages about perseverance

and the importance of communication.

Common Sense says Searching is OK for teens 13 and up.

For more age-appropriate media picks, visit us at commonsense.org.

For more infomation >> Searching: Movie Review - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

SLENDER MAN - 30 Second Movie Review - Duration: 1:08.

Both literally and metaphorically thin in character and too poorly lit to find it anything,

let alone scary, Slender Man takes an intriguing concept and wrangles it into a lifeless, and

ludicrous film that's burdened by preposterously panicky performances, incoherent writing and

jarring, abrasive sound design.

And despite its slender running time, seemingly simple concept and its shoehorned attachment

to a cultural phenomenon, this is a leech of a film, that lures you in with its lore,

diibity dobidtity dore, and flibblity flobbity flore,

I thought I'd put as much effort into this review as the writers did for Slender Man

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét