Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 29 2018

For more infomation >> What monkey Sok talking why baby want cry | Sok good relationship with baby & mom| Monkey Daily 1537 - Duration: 10:31.

-------------------------------------------

How To Take Control Of Your Relationship - Duration: 9:28.

Are there any relationships in your life that you wish were different than they are?

Better than they are?

Well, today we're going to talk about how to take control of your relationships.

Today, we're going to talk about how to take control of your relationships.

So, in your life, Do you have any relationships right now that are not the way that you would

prefer that they be?

Do you have relationships with people in your life that are not behaving the way that you

would like them to behave that are not interacting and relating to you the way that you would

like them to interact and to relate.

Well, I'm going to give you the solution.

The first thing though to remember is...

Because this topic is how to take control of your relationship.

From other videos that we've done, we know that there are only 3 things that we can control.

We can control our conscious thoughts, our emotions and our behavior.

So, how can I control another person in a relationship that I'm in with?

The truth is, "I can't."

So, what if the relationship is not the way that I want it to be?

What can I do about that?

I'm going to give you an equation to help you kind of see and understand what I am going

to teach today.

So let's say that in this relationship.

And I'm going to say this is a relationship between me and my spouse.

And let's say that I'm a 2 in my relationship.

And my spouse is a 2.

And so, our relationship is a 4.

But I want our relationship to be a 10.

So, what would we need to do in order to make our relationship become a 10?

Well, I could become a 5 and my spouse could become a 5 and that would make our relationship

a 10.

But again, what if my spouse doesn't want to change?

Well, I could become an 8 and my spouse could remain a 2.

And the relationship would then be a 10.

But I may be thinking, "But that not what I want", right?

Why should I be the one that has to do all of the changing in order to get the relationship

that I want?

Well we can think about that belief right there.

If this is what I really want, then why would it matter if I do all the changing and my

partner doesn't change.

If the outcome that I get is still that I want, why does it matter?

Maybe there are somethings then about this person that they do or don't do that I don't

like.

So, the truth is maybe I don't want this to be a 10.

I just want this person to be diferent than they are.

So, I can look at that.

And that's a totally separate thing.

But I could ask myself, "If this person is doing or not doing something in our relationship.

And I am staying in a relationship with them, why am I doing that?

Because what I am truly saying is, "I want to be in a relationship with somebody but

I want them to be different than they are."

So, instead of me making any changes in my own life, I want them to change so that I

can stay the same.

So, think about that.

But here's the other truth about this, is if I become an 8 in a relationship, there

is no way that this person is going to remain a 2.

I can't happen.

Because if I change the way that I interact with this person, if I change the way that

I talk, if I change the way that I behave, it's going to cost them to behave differently.

So, let me give you an example.

if me and my souse have this pattern of whenever I...

Let's say I forget...

I don't take the garbage out.

And that's my job to take the garbage out.

And when I don't do it then my wife gets upset at me and reminds me or nags me that I didn't

take the garbage out.

And my response to that was I get defensive and I start arguing back.

And so, when I get defensive, maybe I say some mean towards her.

And now she gets upset and she starts arguing back with me and raising her voice and I raise

my voice.

And we have this pattern of we argue back and forth and escalate it to the point that

we both angry and upset to each other and then we distant ourselves from one another.

Let's say that I don't take the trash out.

So, I'm the one that isn't changing.

Let's say that my wife is the one that wants to change.

And so, she wants to become an 8.

And so, I forget to take the trash out.

And she could do something different that she has ever done in the past.

One, let's say that she just chooses to take the trash out herself.

Well, if she does that and she doesn't say anything about it to me, what's the chance

that we're going into an argument over me not taking the trash out.

Probably not going to happen at all.

The other thing that may happen is when I notice or seen my wife taking the trash out.

There's 2 things that could happen.

One, I may think, "Wow, that's great.

If I don't do what my wife wants me to do then she's going to eventually do it for me."

So, I could start to do less and less around the home and my wife might start to do more.

So, instead of being a 2, I may become a 1.

Or I could become a zero.

That's still changing, right?

So, I could go that direction.

And if I move in that direction, my wife may realize, "Man, Randy really is not the kind

of guy that I want to be living with."

This is an easy decision.

You know, I'm doing everything by myself anyway.

What do I need him around for?

And go off on her own.

Or I could move the other direction.

Where I could recognize that my wife stepped up and did some of the things that I know

I am responsible for.

And I may start remembering to do it on my own.

I may even notice other things around the house that need to be done.

I may become a 3 or I could become a 4.

But the truth is if I change my side of the equation, the other side of the equation will

change.

We just don't have control over.

Whether will it change in the direction that we want or the direction that we don't want.

But it will change.

Here's what I do know.

None of us like being told what to do.

And whenever anyone is trying to change us or trying to get us to do something that we

don't want to do, there's this natural tendency to resist.

So, oftentimes when we are focused on somebody else's changing.

So, I'm unhappy in a relationship because of what the other person is doing.

So, I focus on them.

I want them to change.

when we do that, oftentimes we invite more of what we don't want.

So, when I focus on somebody and I'm saying, "Look, you're a 2, I want you to become a

5."

Sometimes we are going to create resistance and that person is going to stay a 2.

Where they could go in the other direction.

Whereas if we accept the other person for who they are and where they at and we put

the focus on our self and becoming the best of we can be.

Being like Gandhi talks about which is being the change that we want to see in the universe.

So, I start taking care of the things that are influencing me to be unhappy in a relationship.

I take care of them myself.

I accept the other person for who they are and where they are.

And I can express love to them.

What we then do is we invite change or we create a setting or an environment in which

this person feels safe.

The defense is lowered.

This person is maybe more willing to look at them self.

And to identify the things that they could improve in.

And then having a desire to want to make those changes.

So, the way that take control over our relationships is to take control over our self.

To look at the things that are making us unhappy.

And instead of focusing on others and trying to change the things the we can't control,

we bring it back to our self.

Say, what can I do differently, what can I change in order to give me the outcomes that

I want.

And by doing so, we're going to create an environment that allows the person or a relationship

with, to be more likely to create or become that change that we really want to see.

Thanks for joining us again today.

Hopefully you found this information useful to you in helping you have ideas of how to

improve relationships in your life.

For more infomation >> How To Take Control Of Your Relationship - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

Tiger Woods sidesteps questions about his personal relationship with Donald Trump - Duration: 3:47.

Tiger Woods struggled during the final round of The US PGA Northern Trust tournament in New Jersey on Sunday, but the PGA legend did successfully deflect a question about his relationship with President Donald Trump while urging Americans to respect his office

'He's the President of the United States,' Woods said after finishing 40th overall

'You have to respect the office.No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office

' Woods had been asked a question that referenced Trump's controversial immigration policies

'At times, especially 2018, I think a lot of people, especially immigrants are threatened by him and his policy — what do you say to people who might find it interesting that you have a friendly relationship with him?' a reporter asked Woods, according to USA Today

Just as he did with previous presidents George W.Bush and Barack Obama, Woods has played golf with Trump on several occasions, and the two have stayed in touch since the latter's inauguration

'Well, I've known Donald for a number of years,' Woods said.'We've played golf together

We've had dinner together.I've known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency

' Woods was also asked about racial relations in America, but he declined to give a response

'No,' Woods said, 'I just finished 72 holes and [I'm] really hungry.' Woods was coming off an impressive runner-up finish at the PGA Championship, but struggled on Sunday before finishing with a 70 for the round, which left him 14 shots off the lead

Bryson DeChambeau shot a 2-under 69 on Sunday to win his second tournament of the year

He finished 18-under overall.Woods is not the only professional athlete to sidestep questions about his relationship with Trump

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has also played golf with Trump, and even went so far as to endorse his bid for presidency during the 2016 campaign

However, when asked in January of 2017 if he called to congratulate Trump on his victory, Brady balked: 'Let's talk about football

' Trump has had a more contentious relationship with other athletes – namely NFL players who he has condemned for protesting inequality and police brutality by refusing to stand during the national anthem

Former NBA MVP winners LeBron James and Stephen Curry have both exchanged criticisms with Trump through traditional and social media as well

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich and Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr have also publicly criticized Trump for everything from his response to gun violence to claims that the President has used race to divide the country

However, unlike James and Curry – both of whom Trump has called out by name, specifically disinviting them from a potential White House visit – the President has not mentioned Popovich or Kerr publicly

Trump has received many endorsements from current and former athletes, including boxer-turned-promoter Floyd Mayweather Jr

,former Buffalo Bills offensive guard Rickie Incognito, former NFL coach Mike Ditka, and current Patriots coach Bill Belichick

An avid golfer, the Trump Organization owns and operates many golf courses and resorts, both in the United States and abroad

In fact, Woods has won several tournaments at the Trump National Doral resort near Miami

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét