Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 29 2018

I am gonna new lodgings near the airport in Puerto princesa airport.

If you say, "Bbarapo!," he will stop.

I stayed at "Bahay ni ate" and he was haggling over the lodging. I already made a reservation. and when I went there, his sister's sons were doing their homework.

The accommodation was so clean that it was the best in Palawan. So I'm going to do a review.

I was surprised when I first entered because there were too many beds. I paid for a single room.

ou can turn the air conditioner on very, very, very cool. It was very clean, too. There was no dust.

Toilet

The bathroom was as clean as this. There were fans, there were many sockets..

I said hello to the owner's sister, and went out.

There are about three market in front of the Bahay ni ate. And there's a restaurant right across the street.

It's called McCoy's Pizza House, and it scored pretty well at the TripAdvisor.

I ordered carbonara spaghetti and drinks! Ah! I am hungry! The price was reasonable, too!

I also saw Korean dramas, too! I think she is korean actor called 'go ara'

And they're going to perform live from 22:00. The soulful woman sang a song!

It's my favorite song!

I have a funny memory that my friend said Ver-sa-ce in a wrong pronunciation. Haha

For more infomation >> 팔라완여행 44.손에 꼽는 좋은 숙소 였다... / Good hotel. - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

3 Suspicious Fires Break Out At Hotel Near Times Square - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> 3 Suspicious Fires Break Out At Hotel Near Times Square - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Will Policewoman Emma Catch A Viking Hunk? | First Dates Hotel - Duration: 4:20.

For more infomation >> Will Policewoman Emma Catch A Viking Hunk? | First Dates Hotel - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Is Spaghetti Bolognese Even Italian?! | First Dates Hotel - Duration: 4:45.

It will show up as snow I love Italian let me try again sighs go on guess it's

the pasta is this backbone yeah actually one of my favorites I just want to give

you like a couple of suggestion about the menu

should we UPS backpack full of shit yeah spag bol why did you think respect

that's backbone so guys you know what that can mean well

done I got you this so as about vibes and

them so far as per you up thank you anyway about to your order my little bit

confused you are there like us to forget people a nice

in this Rajanna we don't eat spaghetti bolognese with the spaghetti with ragu

sauce don't worry we take care of you for you we do the best volunteer to

change his salutis that solution

okay no it's really banging love it the last time we serve a balloon isn't

here is it just for you thank you very much

on Appetit what other to play put on the t's so Cuban ours as well to Texas its

proper one day feel lucky I'll do um Panem have you been single for about

seven months no what about you if you're I was with him for like six years

see so I've only had one boyfriend the ones I've had a phone call and it's like

this girl shows up right I'm having I'm having his baby basically so I was like

what yeah like how do you fake that

she told me they'd been having this affair and then she told me she was Jew

in two weeks time to have their baby she sent me for a scanned picture I was

heartbroken crazy as an ant it's scary

he's very very hard it was really hard after six years of loving someone being

in a relationship where you think everything's okay what do you do you

have no choice but to walk away I do think God is there something wrong with

me it makes me question myself it was hard yeah

I do find out really I'm saying I do for because that's not me I've never even

grow up to be to do anything like that to anyone I'm half Turkish off English I

live there for nine years no way compared to a lot of people here

is completely different it's very family orientated yes my dad is own

hairdressers my mum was apprentice and that's how they met the way that they've

built their futures together absolutely what I want I want to find someone you

know I can build an empire with that's what it's about is it should be exciting

you should be not a challenge excitement I definitely will be moving abroad

because I want to get into property development oh yeah and I'll be speaking

about the bio and I'll be thinking am I going to buy but what are you thinking

about then in the buy that that would have a great take okay what kind of egos

I love a curve

oh my god this is a scene from the Lady and the Tramp

he's a very good-looking Tramp but he's gonna have to be him yeah you gotta find

a long spaghetti that's it and if you make it you've got to make your wish

come here friends

make sure you subscribe to get a regular serving of love and romance

you

For more infomation >> Is Spaghetti Bolognese Even Italian?! | First Dates Hotel - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Police Release Photo Of Suspect In West Side Hotel Fires - Duration: 0:33.

For more infomation >> Police Release Photo Of Suspect In West Side Hotel Fires - Duration: 0:33.

-------------------------------------------

President Donald Trump Intervened In Plan For FBI HQ Near His Hotel: IG Report | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 6:28.

For more infomation >> President Donald Trump Intervened In Plan For FBI HQ Near His Hotel: IG Report | All In | MSNBC - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

2 workers building hotel near Disney World die in fall from 6th floor scaffolding breakdown - Duration: 0:38.

For more infomation >> 2 workers building hotel near Disney World die in fall from 6th floor scaffolding breakdown - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Checking out the historic Balch Hotel - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Checking out the historic Balch Hotel - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Vytjie Mentor gets extra protection over fears her hotel room was tampered with - Duration: 3:49.

Vytjie Mentor gets extra protection over fears her hotel room was tampered with

Vytjie Mentor gets extra protection over fears her hotel room was tampered with.

  Judge Raymond Zondo has ordered the legal team of the State Capture Commission of Inquiry to urgently intervene to secure the safety of former ANC MP Vytjie Mentor‚ after she tearfully told him that she was afraid her hotel room had been tampered with.

Mentor informed the judge at the end of her second day of testimony at the inquiry that she did not want to be "alarmist"‚ but that she had discovered two nights before that the latch on her room door was not working.

She said she had been staying in the same room every time she travelled to Johannesburg for the commission's business and for meetings with her lawyers.

Mentor said she alerted the hotel staff that her room was unable to lock and they told her that it had been fixed.

With her voice breaking‚ Mentor said she went back to her room on Tuesday morning as she had forgotten her glasses – and she found that the door would not open with her key card.

She said she then turned the handle and the door opened freely.

  Wiping away tears‚ Mentor told the judge she did not know what awaited her when she went back to her room after being at the commission the whole day.

A sympathetic Zondo thanked Mentor for bringing the matter to his attention and said she was "right to be concerned" considering that she had implicated a number of people in her testimony.

He asked the commission secretary‚ Khotso de Wee‚ and head of the legal team‚ Advocate Paul Pretorius‚ to ensure that Mentor "feels safe"‚ even if it meant moving her to a different hotel.

He also asked the team to consider whether she required additional measures to ensure her protection.

"I would like to be informed if proper arrangements are made for her‚" Zondo said.

Pretorius assured the judge that they would attend to the matter immediately.

  Mentor will conclude her testimony on Wednesday morning before former government spokesman Themba Maseko takes the witness stand.

She concluded her testimony on Tuesday afternoon by relating her interaction with the police when she reported the alleged offer by Ajay Gupta to promote her to minister.

In her hand written statement to the police in May 2016‚ Mentor said that former president Jacob Zuma and several ministers had a corrupt relationship with the Gupta family.

The statement said that this gave an "unfair advantage to the Gupta family using state resources and agencies".

Mentor claimed that a senior member of the Hawks‚ Captain Mandla Mtolo‚ asked her to remove the reference to Zuma in her statement as implicating the president was delaying the investigation.

Mtolo has submitted an affidavit to the commission denying this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét