Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 30 2018

to be able to master a science, learning is the key.

especially in the IT field

but for certain cases, reading alone is not enough.

But you have to practice too so you can understand.

and in this case

we will try the existing machine learning platform

the goal is that we can understand first with the example of this existing framework

in this video, we will try scikit-learn

for the link in the description

according to the data we have classified in the previous video

we already have 4 features and labels

For its features, it consists of IP Address, URL address requested, Useragent, and respond to the code.

If we implement this data into codes

it will be like this

In feature variables, there are values that we have taken from logs

While on the label variable,

each index represents the status of the request from each index array in the features

the feature will be labeled OK, if the request made by the user is normal

and

NOT OK

if the request made by the user is suspicious

Because the value calculated by this bit is in the form of numbers

so we change each value from the feature array to a number

For the IP Adress key in the array, we will only give values 0 and 1

Zero, if the IP of the user making the request is not listed in the blacklist

and One, if the IP of the user making the request is included in the blacklist

In this case, this is because we only analyze local logs

so we assume that all IP values are 0

That is, IPs that are not included in the blacklist

Then in the part of the requested URL address

we will only give values of 0 and 1

* sound of a rooster crowing *

what a rooster -_-

Zero, if the requested URL is not included in the whitelist

and 1 if the requested link is the permitted links

For the discussion on how to make this URL whitelist

I have discussed in the previous video with the title "Creating a Web Crawler From Scratch"

the link can be seen in the description.

In the "useragent" key, we will specify the code manually

For example number 1 for Firefox, 2 for Chrome, 3 for Opera, and 4 for UserAgent besides that.

And finally the key "response code"

because the value is already in the form of numbers, so we don't need to change it.

After classification and simplification of data is complete

next we will include scikit-learn

to training the new data

using Tree Decision method

For documentation can be read directly on the scikit-learn website

link in the description

this is the declaration of the method we use

and this is the training process

then we will detect whether the request from the user is

OK or NOT OK

we use predict

as example, the IP Address is in the whitelist

the URL is in whitelist too

using Firefox browser

and respond code 200

this an example of Normal Request

now we run this simple test

we managed to get the OK output

now we try the opposite

useragent is curl, so it's code is 4 (else)

the requested URL is not in the whitelist

respond code 404

now run

NOT OK

last we tried to combine OK and NOT OK conditions

the IP is still

as whitelist

requested URL

is not in the whitelist

using Firefox

and respond code 200

now run

for accurate results

depends on

trained data

so, what do you think guys? easy isn't it?

!@^#$@#!

If you are still curious or for those of you who want to share about machine learning

please directly join in the telegram group

the link is available in the description

see you in the next video

ciaoo

For more infomation >> Machine Learning #3 - Simple Test Using Tree Decision - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIY : simple and elegant gift wrapping | paquet cadeau simple et élégant (gift wrapping episode 1) - Duration: 4:36.

Hi guys, bonjour à tous !

This is Romy !

Today's video is gonna be the first of the serie

I have decided to make on gift wrapping,

which is something I really enjoy doing,

beside, you know, sewing

and giving away the actual gift

which today is gonna be for my sweet Caroline

who's turning 17...

So, hopefully she'll enjoy

the quilted pouch inspired by Coco Chanel

that we made in a previous video

and this little dust bag

with a fun animal print.

Let's get started !

C'est parti !

As you can see I'm using brown kraft paper

which I really enjoy,

and this ribbon that I am actually recycling

from an old gift that I received..

So now I am going to create a bottom

to give more structure to the gift

and for the gift to be able

to stand on its own on a table,

which I find could be kind of cool !

so I am cutting out the shape

and I'm writing here for you the measurements.

It is in centimeters,

I have forgotten to mention that.

I'm folding it, using the ruler

because the cardboard is a bit hard.

Voilà,

let's make sure that our gift fits in..

and now, I am going to cut the kraft paper.

The measurements are twice as high

and three times as wide

as the gift that I am wrapping.

So you can see how I'm folding it

gluing it.

And now we are gluing the bottom,

placing it here at about five centimeters,

six maybe, six centimeters,

and then, folding the paper on top of it.

So you can see the structure

that's actually giving the gift.

So let's fold the bottom...

To hold it in place,

I have decided to use some tape

but I'm gonna hide it...

so I'm going to roll the tape and you will see..

Ok, now I'm rolling here,

and then I'm gonna fold,

so you won't be able to see anything.

Ta-da !

it is time to place the gift

inside the gift wrapping :

voilà !

And we are going to finish folding,

folding and folding.. [laugh]

I'm using the stapler to hold this in place.

Now, I'm making two holes,

in which I'm gonna insert the ribbon.

Like so,

And we are going to make a cut bow.

As you can see,

this is all very easy but effective.

Don't forget to cut the edges.

Yeay, much nicer.

Et voilà, c'est terminé !

it's done !

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial,

that it's gonna give some idea

for your next gift wrapping,

and, don't forget to subscribe,

to like,

and to share my channel ...

Bye bye !

à bientôt !

For more infomation >> DIY : simple and elegant gift wrapping | paquet cadeau simple et élégant (gift wrapping episode 1) - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 DIY simple BALSA PLANE for KIDS / BEGINNERS - Duration: 4:46.

Hi.

Today we will make a simple plane from balsa.

Welcome to my channel GreenEyedExplorer, where I explore further and beyond about tweaks,

hacks, electronics and house repairs.

Before we start let's see how the plane flies.

At the end we reveal some tricks to make the plane more durable.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED

cutting mat

balsa square strip

balsa sheet

wood glue

sharp knife or scalpel

ruler

toothpicks

some Lego blocks

modelling clay

pencil

CUTTING PLANE PARTS

First we will cut two wings.

Each 18x3cm or 7x1.2".

First measure 18cm on top and then on the bottom.

Mark the line inbetween.

Secondly, mark two-times 3cm on both sides and gently cut out the wings.

Secondly we will cut the horozontal stabilizer.

That is tail wing.

Only one.

First we will mark 9cm on the top an the bottom and a line inbetween.

Then mark 2cm width on both sides and cut out the tail wing.

Next we will cut out the plane body from balsa

square strip.

Mark the 25cm line all around the strip and gently cut it to prevent it from tearing.

Now we will cut the vertical stabilizer.

That is tail of the plane.

Here are the measurements.

It has a specific shape.

Because this is our second plane, we already have the angled cut-out.

The animation shows how to cut the first and the second tail.

GLUING THE PLANE GLUING WINGS

Now we will start gluing parts together.

Take your plane body and a ruler.

See the marks on the screen where and what to measure.

Now mark the starting point of the wings from the plane nose.

Mark at 11cm (4.3").

Next prepare your Lego blocks.

Put 3 together for each wing.

Now put wood glue to each wing and glue them behind the mark we have made on the body.

When the glue dries, put some more glue around the joint.

On the bottom and on the top.

GLUING TAIL WING Let's glue the tail wing.

Measure and mark the middle of the tail wing.

All the way around.

Now put some glue on the line and join the tail and the body.

Now we will the tail.

Prepare two additional Lego blocks as seen on the screen.

See how it's made upclose.

TIPS

TIP #1

When choosing a knife, always use a sharp one to avoid tearing of the balsa.

TIP #2 Here you can see how to make the wing joint

sturdier.

Use some balsa leftovers, cut them to wing width and glue them to the top.

It is easier if you first apply the glue and push sticks into it.

Here you can see details.

TIP #3 Tail will break the first.

We advise you to fasten it with a toothpick.

Cut it to appropriate length and glue it to the back of the tail.

TIP #4 As balsa is very thin and lightweight we advise

you to always cut it toward the middle to prevent is from splitting.

For the same reason have your knife sharp and always cut at a low angle.

BALANSING THE PLANE Before the first flight you will have to balanse

the plane.

Use some modelling clay and put it on the nose of the plane.

The amount is correct when the plane does not tilt.

If you feel we have contributed to your knowledge,

don't hesistate to buy us a juice.

The link is below.

You can even support us monthly via PATREON.

And please do hit the LIKE button, SHARE the video with your friends, SUBSCRIBE to our

channel and COMMENT below what adjustments you have made.

See you next time!

For more infomation >> 🔴 DIY simple BALSA PLANE for KIDS / BEGINNERS - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

mehndi designs 2018 new style | easy and simple | Marriage mehandi | front | back | Bride full hands - Duration: 1:02.

COPY RIGHTS

For more infomation >> mehndi designs 2018 new style | easy and simple | Marriage mehandi | front | back | Bride full hands - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Simply Simple MAKE IT IN MINUTES FLASH CARD - Dandelion Wishes by Connie Stewart - Duration: 4:59.

Hello everybody its Connie with Simply Simple Stamping.com Thank you guys so

much for joining me for another make it in minutes video. Guys today I have a

wonderful and oh-so-simple and quick card for you. We're gonna be using the

dandelion wishes stamp set today and this one is also a flash card, so bonus!

Let's get started with our card today. Let's talk about the cardstock that you

need for today's card guys, like I said this is a flash card and I'm gonna be

using the grey granite as my card base. I have that cut 11 inches by 4 and a

1/4 scored at 5 1/2 inches. My two flash

card pieces are Merry Merlot and whisper white. Merry Merlot that is cut 4 and 1/4

by 2 3/4 and then my whisper white is 4 inches by 2 1/2 you

can see that's gonna layer perfectly. And then I have a little piece of our gray

granite ribbon that's gonna be just the perfect touch. You know I like to keep it

easy; we're just gonna be using 1 stamp set - the dandelion wishes and then two

ink pads- gray granite and Merry Merlot so everything's going to match very nicely.

Are you ready? Let's go! I'm going to begin with the merry Merlot ink pad and

I'm going to be doing a "sending well-wishes your way" now there are other

sentiments in this one but this one's working well for me. I'm gonna stamp this

in the upper left corner and now with our gray granite ink pad we're going to

use the large set of the dandelions. Because I'm gonna be stamping off the

card stock I want a little something underneath me. I'll ink that up on the

gray granite ink pad make sure that's good and inked and I'm going to stamp it

down here in the bottom right corner. Let me set this off to the side because

while I've got my ink pad out I want to go ahead and stamp the inside of my card.

So for this one on the inside I thought this would be fun I'm going to stamp the

dandelions here on the bottom left and then I'm going to take the ones that are

blowing in the wind and I'm just going to add them here

along the side. Now when I go to write my message I have all this room here and

then of course my signature here so I thought that looked kind of nice. Now I

do want to get some of these blowing dandelions here on the front as well and

you can see I don't really have a rhyme or reason of where I put them. I

just kind of started here in the center and just worked my way around. I want to

share with you a really simple tearing technique- one that I use quite a bit. I'm

going to take these two pieces of card stock; you can see I'm just kind of

centering it up there but I'm putting it all the way down here at the bottom

alright so I'm lining that up with the bottom. I'm now going to tear and I'm

gonna hold this real tight because I don't want it to shift on me and I'm

gonna tear it. I wanted to kind of come down a little bit. I want it to come in

an angle. Now watch the magic when I go to adhere these together my tearing edge

is perfect, isn't that great? So yeah just make sure you bring that

all the way down to the bottom anytime you do tearing it's gonna work wonderful!

Let me adhere this to my card base -that can go right there. I've got my blowing

dandelions. Now we're gonna top that off with my little ribbon knot. I'm going to

press that onto a glue dot and we're gonna add that right there on the side.

Guys look at that! Isn't that so pretty? You gotta love cards that can be made

that fast, right? And remember this is one of those cards.. any color combinations

going to work beautifully I jus.t kind of like this this more fall feel to this

card it was really a lot of fun. Now guys if you want more information about

today's card do this for me, head over to simply simple stamping.com and just

look for the August 30th 2018 blog post. I'm gonna have everything there for you

you can catch those measurements see the photos of the card in case you missed

something and then if you'd like to order any of the supplies you need.. not a

problem ! You can just click a pic it's gonna take you right to my online store

and that way you can order exactly what you need. Now if you also like the idea

of flash cards but you're not really big into a lot of cutting and scoring you

are in for a treat! I have flash cards to go this is where everything is cut it's

scored you're gonna have the envelopes of course you're gonna have your flash

card pieces and flash card 2.0 everything that

you need so that you can create 40 cards just pick your favorite color family and

you can find that at simply simple stamping.com just look in the blue menu

bar for flashcards to go. Alright my friends that is it for me today. Thank

you guys so much for joining me for another make it in minutes of video I

hope you enjoyed it! We'll see you next time!! Bye bye.

For more infomation >> Simply Simple MAKE IT IN MINUTES FLASH CARD - Dandelion Wishes by Connie Stewart - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Entiéndase Juan Simple X Üldeplebez D. - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Entiéndase Juan Simple X Üldeplebez D. - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE BORSCHT (simple & delicious) - Duration: 9:22.

(pan clangs) (claps)

♪ Stump Kitchen, Stump Kitchen ♪

♪ Gluten-Free, vegan eats, stump-tastic treats ♪

- I have a burp coming, I have a burp coming.

I feel it, it's here. - Mmhmm.

- Just wait for it, wait for it.

(beep)

Do you have your sweat rag?

- I do, I like my cat. (both laugh)

- You got a kitty!

It's so hot in here, it's so hot.

Like, you don't even know.

- Yeah. (beep)

- Welcome to Stump Kitchen, this is Sawyer.

- Hello! - Yeah!

I'm so excited for this!

Okay, now, what are we making today?

- Borscht. - Borscht!

Vegan, gluten-free borscht.

I think the sour cream, that's what makes it

not vegan. - Yeah, that's true.

- We're gonna make, K for the, oh!

Damn it, I thought it was coming.

- (laughs) So close! (laughs)

- What were we talking about, oh, yeah!

Cashew sour cream, I've never made it in my life.

(door bell rings) - Neither have I.

- There's our tofu order! (women laugh)

Mom to the rescue.

We got the tofu! (mom laughs)

- Of everything that could've been missed in the recipe

like tofu, was not one that we were familiar with.

(both laugh)

So, it's just like, (claps)

anything else but tofu.

- Wait you've never had tofu before, right?

- Yeah. (audience oohs)

- I can't wait!

- I'm a little bit nervous

because I'm definitely a texture person.

So, it's like, we'll see, but.

- Cool, I'm gonna let you do the honors

because you've never worked with this stuff before.

- Alright. - Yeah. (screams)

- The juice is coming out! - There's juice!

(laughs)

- [Sawyer] How is there so much water?

- I don't know, it just keeps it fresh.

Can't wait to see this, K.

This is your first experience with tofu.

It's happening.

What are your first impressions of the texture?

- It feels a little weird. (laughs)

- Take it out, take it out. - Oh!

(laughs) - Yeah.

It's a block of goodness, right there.

Here you go, happy birthday!

So, this is tofu, it doesn't taste like much.

- Smells kinda weird.

- It does, yeah, it's gonna smell weird

to those that hasn't had it, haven't had it,

haven't had it before.

The nice thing about toofu, toe, to.

The nice thing about tofu, (audience claps and woots)

it takes on the flavor of whatever it's cooked with.

So, on that note, let's get our tofu marinade ready, booya.

Soy sauce, oil.

Two table, ooh! (pan clangs)

(Sawyer laughs)

My poor neighbors are just like, why?

Why do you live here?

Two tablespoons of tamari, tamari,

whatever you wanna call it, is fine.

And I'm gonna do, what am I gonna do?

- Oh, I'm not gonna knock this--

- Oh, move that over here!

Oh, I like your technique a lot!

This is like living on the edge, my friend, yes.

Yes, yes, yes!

One tablespoon of the oil.

Can I try it your way?

Oh, I really like this, oh yes.

- Maybe I would put it the other way next time.

I didn't really-- - Oh, you mean like this?

(both laugh)

Doo doo... Do you want me to get it with the sharp knife?

- Okay. - Don't do this at home, okay?

Just here with the supervision of me.

(grunts) (man oohs)

Chicken wing, chicken wing! (clucks)

Yes, now the fun part.

So let's make whatever shapes we want. (burps)

Oh, there it is, there it is, there it is!

(both laugh) (heavenly music)

Oh, look!

I made a tofu house!

Yeah, let's chuck it all in the bowl.

(water swooshes) Those are some great sounds!

Okay, we need one--

- Ooo. - Ooo!

One tablespoon of coconut sugar,

but that is not coconut sugar because who has that?

It's just white sugar, so.

My gosh, you're all fancy!

(Sawyer giggles)

That was so... (laughs)

Two teaspoons of salt, two, two!

Perfect, oh! (burps)

(heavenly music) (sings)

Uh, oh, okay!

So, we need four little beets.

I have six because they sold them in bunches of three.

Here's a nice thing for washing.

Cradles give a little spritzer-roo.

- Do you wanna wash the cabbage while we're at it?

- No, I think it's already been washed.

Because it's already been used, so I think it's okay.

Great rinsing, you did that way more thoroughly

than I would've, okay, everyone.

We're cutting beets, get ready for bloody murder.

(violin screeches)

Awesome, great technique!

- My hand's not quite big enough to fit through mine,

so I'm just enjoying this.

- Yeah, because you get that nice sturdy kinda grippy grips.

- Yep. (beets grate)

- (grunts) It gets hard after a while.

We grated our hands off! (laughs)

I'm sorry, the jokes, they just never get old.

- This looks like a murder scene.

- [Man] Murder.

- Yeah, oh yeah, just roll it everywhere.

- It's gonna be everywhere. - I like to stand it up.

- Oh, got it though. - Yeah.

Then I can cut it on the flat side so it's way safer.

It's not rolling around on me.

But you never wanna be like (gurgles).

That's how you lose a foot. (Sawyer laughs)

Caught you off guard there, didn't I?

La la la. (grunts)

- Oh it smells like cabbage, ooo. - Yeah.

- The only thing I don't like

about Ukrainian food is the cabbage.

- It's just a raw cabbage, right?

Like once-- - No, all cabbage.

(both laugh) - How about

we just go easy, oh, cabbage down.

[Grunts]

It's so pink.

There's some cabbage.

(funky music)

(sniffs) Oh!

- My eyes are burying already. - I know. (burps)

Pardon me. (grunts)

Oh (burps) pardon me.

- I'm really good at dropping things today.

- Aren't we all?

Yeah, onion time.

This is safer than using your hands. (laughs)

Mmhmm!

Oh yeah! (laughs)

It's time to get some lemon juice.

Break up the juice capsules.

Do some throwing back and forth just to help, oh, oh!

Okay, oh yes, oo. (laughs)

- I can honestly say I've never done this.

- Me neither. (funky music)

Wipe off the sweat.

Garlic time. (grunts)

(Sawyer grunts)

(laughs) Lazy chop.

Your garlic chopping skills are epic.

- Thank you. (knife chops)

(funky music)

(pan sizzles) Oh the onions are brown.

- Yeah they're getting there.

Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yum.

Nice technique.

(funky music) (grunts) Oh sweat.

Just getting it.

Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.

Oh look we're dirty again, surprise.

We get to add the beautiful onions in.

This is gonna be a teamwork one.

Oh my gosh!

Yes.

Oh my gosh!

[Loud Banging]

Then we just let it simmer.

(light music)

Okay let's make some toe, um, cashew sour cream.

One cup of raw cashews that you soaked over night.

I didn't do that.

I soaked these in boiling hot water for about an hour.

Stick it in a blender.

Two teaspoons of lemon juice.

Yes. (Sawyer laughs)

Half a cup of water.

Quarter tsp of salt.

- Yeah that looks good. - There we go.

I usually forget to plug stuff in. Not today.

(Sawyer laughs) Oh my.

(blender blends) Blend it up, blend it up,

blend it blend it blend it up.

- Oh! (Sawyer laughs)

- It's definitely more chunky than I had expected.

- Yep.

That doesn't taste like sour cream at all.

- No.

(blender blends) (Alexis grunts)

(horse neighs)

Oh. - It's not chunky anymore.

- That's nice. - It's smoother.

Oh. - It's definitely

more sour creamy. - Yeah.

So the last thing we'll fry up our tofu.

- [Man] Whoa.

- So we just kind of move it around

on medium high heat for a bit.

Can you see it?

We're gonna taste it.

- Yay! - Yeah.

It's so beautiful, it's so red.

- I've never had one that's this chunky.

(Alexis laughs)

- Like most of them that I've had are a bit less chunky.

They're like soup rather than stew.

- Yes, yes, oh. - Sorry.

- Sprinkle, sprinkle.

- Trying to get a little bit of everything.

- Yeah good idea, good idea.

(slurps)

Oh, oh hello, Flavor Town.

- That's good borscht.

- That's actually really good.

- I really like the tofu in there.

- Oh, oh. - I was definitely undecided

but it was really good. - I'm so happy.

I'm gonna have another little bite.

Oh my god, high five.

Yeah, oh here, uh. (both laugh)

Thank you so much for being here.

- Thank you. - This was so great.

Thank you for watching.

Thanks for just being along with us on this journey.

If you haven't subscribed to Stump Kitchen yet on YouTube,

that would be amazing.

You can also support Stump Kitchen

on Patreon if you want to.

- [Both] We'll see you next time on Stump Kitchen, bye!

♪ Stump Kitchen, Stump Kitchen ♪

♪ Gluten-Free, vegan eats, stump-tastic treats ♪

- My uncle wore a shirt to a baby shower that we were at.

And it had rock, paper, scissors, table saw.

And it had all the fingers cut off and it was like,

I need that shirt. - Where is that shirt?

- It was awesome. - We need to get that

for each other for our next birthdays. (laughs)

I want that so bad.

For more infomation >> How to Make VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE BORSCHT (simple & delicious) - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

Aroma Rice pressure cooker Receipe how to make Aroma Rice simple easy to make - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> Aroma Rice pressure cooker Receipe how to make Aroma Rice simple easy to make - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

( FREE 18 LUTS ) Simple how to use luts cinematic color grading with adobe premiere pro - Duration: 4:40.

hello everyone,

this time I will bring a simple tutorial how to use luts cinematic color grading with adobe premiere pro

ok first just go to premiere pro,

then import the video,

then input to the timeline

like this it's the initial display that hasn't used luts

then enter effects,

click the lumetri color tab,

click the creative tab

then extract the package luts first,

for the download luts link can be seen in the description below

ok you can see there are 18 luts available,

then go back to premiere pro,

click looks,

and select browse,

then select one of the luts that you want to use

like this it looks

then try another one,

like this

ok then try the second video,

and like this

then if it's still lacking,

can be set saturation, vibrance, sharpen, faded film, and intensity, like this

For more infomation >> ( FREE 18 LUTS ) Simple how to use luts cinematic color grading with adobe premiere pro - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Building a simple clean lined side table - Duration: 9:38.

For more infomation >> Building a simple clean lined side table - Duration: 9:38.

-------------------------------------------

Простая роспись кошелька (eng sub) Simple painting of the wallet - Duration: 5:53.

Hello!

I'm glad that you went to the channel TessaArt!

Today we will do not difficult, but for the beautiful painting

purse.

List of materials in the description.

For the beginning I advise to degrease surface, as well as choose

smooth, one-color wallets, so it will be easier for you to work.

Next, you need a blue and white acrylic, as well as flat

synthetic brush.

We recruit one half Brush white paint, and on

second blue.

And making no complex movement we draw a petal

behind the petal.

The wallet is twisted for convenience.

Do not forget to press the bell to receive notifications

about new videos, and stop by in the "community" section on the

my channel.

I also advise you to look in my instagram there are published

Exclusive photos and videos materials.

Come and see everything yourself, all links in the description.

Then we take the blue color and we do all the same,

only with blue and blue.

After the first layer of flowers not bright enough and shine through.

So let's dry the layer and we put two more.

And when flowers suit us go to the greens.

We take green and yellow colors.

By the same principle on the part brushes type green

color, and the second part yellow.

And draw the leaves.

They will also have to be applied in several layers with an intermediate

by drying.

If you do not want to long wait, then you can take advantage of

hairdryer.

Just direct the streams air along the surface.

In the centers of flowers you can add a little yellow.

In the end, you just need to cover surface varnish to

the flowers served for a long time.

Here is a purse with us came out, it will be beautiful

a handmade gift.

Thanks for watching, I hope did you like it.

Put your finger up, sign on the channel and instagram.

Share photos of your works in the Vkontakte group.

Do not miss the new videos, bye Bye!

For more infomation >> Простая роспись кошелька (eng sub) Simple painting of the wallet - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Free energy generator 220V DC motor with Light Bulb easy at School - Duration: 11:15.

Simple Free energy generator 220V DC motor with Light Bulb easy at School

For more infomation >> Simple Free energy generator 220V DC motor with Light Bulb easy at School - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

はみがきのうた | こどものうた | Super Simple 日本語 - Duration: 2:15.

Brush your teeth up and down

Brush your teeth round and round

Brush your teeth from left to right

Brush your teeth in the morning and night

Brush brush brush, Brush brush brush

Brush your teeth in the morning and night

Brush your teeth to keep them white

Brush your teeth so your smile is bright

Brush your teeth. It's so much fun

Brush your teeth when the day's begun

Brush brush brush, Brush brush brush

Brush your teeth when the day's begun

Brush your teeth, just open wide

Brush your teeth from side to side

Brush your teeth you sleepy head

Brush your teeth before you go to bed

Brush brush brush, Brush brush brush

Brush your teeth before you go to bed

Brush your teeth up and down

Brush your teeth round and round

Brush your teeth from left to right

Brush your teeth in the morning and night

Brush brush brush, Brush brush brush

Brush your teeth in the morning and night

For more infomation >> はみがきのうた | こどものうた | Super Simple 日本語 - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

latest blouse designs with full sleeves,simple maggam work blouse designs | aari work,TNBN Tv Live - Duration: 6:16.

TNBN TV Live

For more infomation >> latest blouse designs with full sleeves,simple maggam work blouse designs | aari work,TNBN Tv Live - Duration: 6:16.

-------------------------------------------

5 Simple Instructions Required for Most Government Contracts - Duration: 5:11.

If you're like most people, you don't want to read instructions.

Nobody wants to read instructions.

But, if you're going to do government contracts, there are instructions and you're going to

need to know how to use them.

I'm going to give you a five minute, laymen's terms: How to use government instructions,

the Instructions to Offeror is what it's called, 52.212-1 through 52.212-5.

It's called Instructions to Offeror and we're going to cover that now.

These rules typically apply to most government opportunities.

Purchasing agents in most case are looking for a reason to throw opportunities out.

And not following the instructions can get your bid or proposal or solicitation

thrown out without even reviewing it.

Now, imagine this the purchasing agent receives five or six offers and they only need three.

You follow the instructions, but two or three of the other people don't. Their proposals

are getting thrown out.

There's half your competition gone right off the bat.

So 52.212-1, Instructions to Offeror is basically how the government wants you to submit your

bid, what documentation they want you to include.

You can see it starts out with the North American Industry Classification System NAICS code

and small business size standard.

In other words, whatever NAICS code the purchasing agent is using, there's a size standard for

that NAICS code based on number of employees or revenues from last year or average three-years

revenues.

They'll specify which NAICS code and there's a size standards chart.

If you need it, let me know, I can send you a copy of it.

And that size standard basically certifies you as a small business.

Submission of offers is typically - they're either going to give you a detailed description

on how they want it submitted or they're going to reference 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors.

It's really a simple requirement for submitting bids.

Based on the requirements that they're looking for they're usually asking for a cover page,

signature page, acknowledge of amendments page, sometimes the acknowledge of amendments

will be on the standard form, sometimes there's a spot on the standard form that you would

have on the cover or the signature.

I suggest, unless they specify, that you don't always include a signature page with a wet signature.

52.212-2 is how they're going to evaluate your bid, proposal or solicitation.

If it's a small business set-aside- it's rarely about price when it's a small business set-aside.

And it will say it right in the synopsis that the most important factor is your solution.

Your technical proposal is the most important factor.

Your technical proposal, if it's a widget is just a brochure for that widget guaranteeing

that it's exactly the model and part number that they want.

Or if it's a service your technical proposal is a detailed description on how you are going

to provide that service.

The technical proposal should mirror the Statement of Work or the Performance Work Statement.

If they're buying a widget, then the statement of work is simply that part and model number.

If it's a service, then your technical proposal is a detailed description on how you're going

to provide the service based on the information on the Statement of Work or the Performance

Work Statement, how you're going to meet or exceed the purchasing officer's expectations

is basically what the technical proposal is.

So, on small business set-asides your technical proposal is the most important factor, your

solution to their problem is the most important factor.

Your past performance is second.

Your price is last.

99.9% of the time it's not about price, it's about solution.

Full and open competition is just the opposite.

Full and open competition assumes that everyone has the same solution, therefore it's about

price and it's about experience.

But, that's 52.212-2, Instructions to Offeror in a nutshell is how the government will evaluate

your solution.

52.212-3 is basically- you just download your Reps and Certs right off of SAM.

And we process it for you so all you have to do is download it and save it and you're

going to include that document with your proposal in most cases.

52.212-4 and 5 are really just the legality of working with the government.

It varies per contract, but it's the red tape.

It's the terms and conditions if you will of working with the government.

And it's making sure that the government covers their rear.

Here's the thing guys, this is not a one time learn and done.

You need to continuously learn when it comes to government contracting.

It's like most things.

You know, if you're a doctor, you do continuing education.

You learn constantly.

I've been doing this since 2009.

I learn new stuff every week and the government's always changing.

It's a never-ending process, but if you really want to be successful with the government,

you need to learn and you need to continue to learn.

And that's what the training's for.

Get on one of my live trainings.

Check it out.

And continue to learn.

We've narrowed what you need to know down to the basics to make it easy and simple to

win contracts.

John Wayne, signing off.

Make sure to like and subscribe and share.

If you have not subscribed to the USFCR Youtube channel, you need to do that now.

Not tomorrow, not today, to-now because we are posting all my new media on the USFCR

Youtube channel.

Alright. Thanks guys. Bye.

For more infomation >> 5 Simple Instructions Required for Most Government Contracts - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ce truc simple qui vous aidera à supprimer les points noirs une fois pour toute - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Ce truc simple qui vous aidera à supprimer les points noirs une fois pour toute - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Product to variable - Duration: 8:34.

how to convert simple product to variable product

let's take example of this product

let's duplicate same product and edit it

product type = simple product

to product type = variable product

these fields are variations. which means price changes as per these options selected

now the important stuff to take care

if we are editing old product converting them to variable ptoudct

we also need to edit in fields factory

check on the same category of fields factory and under conditions remove that product name

now add same product on this variable product fields factory

refreshing this page for changes to appear

after refreshing the newly created product will appear

product we convert to variable

That's all. Thanks

For more infomation >> Simple Product to variable - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Python simple function: sum two number, sum arrays - Duration: 3:08.

Hi, in this lecture I'm going to give simple examples for defining a python function.

The first function is a simple one that sum two numbers.

Also our function returns a value. For this purpose we use "return c". Here c is the retuned value.

As you see, the function definition starts with "def" and than the function name which in this example is "sumtwonumber".

Now we can use this function in our program or we can call this from another function.

Now we can use this function in our program or we can call this from another function.

We added two number using the defined function and print the result.

We added two number using the defined function and print the result.

We added two number using the defined function and print the result.

Now we are going to define this function in a separate file.

We are going to cut the function and paste it to a new file.

The name of the file is functions.py

Now we defined "sumtwonumbers" function in "functions.py".

In order to use the sumtwonumbers we need to import "functions.py"

As you see we don't use the file extension "py". We only write "functions" instead of "functions.py"

Now we are going to sum two arrays.

We are defining example arrays for summation.

Now we need to define "sumarray" function.

Also we need to import new function

Now it works. But it seems like string concatenation.

We are going to use numpy to for converting the variables "a" and "b" to arrays

For more infomation >> Python simple function: sum two number, sum arrays - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

El simple y efectivo truco que Kate Middleton usa para no resbalarse cuando va en tacones - Duration: 3:09.

For more infomation >> El simple y efectivo truco que Kate Middleton usa para no resbalarse cuando va en tacones - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

new sravana masam muggulu | Simple chukkalu rangoli | Latest melikalu with dots | easy kolam designs - Duration: 1:37.

COPY RIGHTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét