Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

News on Youtube Nov 28 2017

what's going on guys it's Brian from BG media innovation and today I'm gonna

talk to you guys about how much Black Friday actually impacts your Amazon

sales as an Amazon seller and how much you can actually expect sales and

profits to increase you know not just on Black Friday and Cyber Monday but also

throughout the holiday season and we're starting right now all right guys

today's gonna be a really short one I kind of just wanted to touch on this

format Amazon sellers and for those of you that you know haven't taken my

retail arbitrage course already because I still feel like there's a vast

majority of people that are sleeping on this concept and I really really really

want to demonstrate the possibilities and the potentiality to make money for

it for you so we're gonna hop into it really really fast and if you don't know

already that what I'm gonna be talking about in this course I actually do do

private labeling as well which is always linked in the description if you want to

check that out I recommend Kevin David's Amazon FBA ninja course something that I

took a couple of the modules myself highly highly recommend it but this is

my retail arbitrage seller account and this is my retail arbitrage course it's

a best seller obviously there's a cyber monday sales going on right now it will

be the first link in the description enough with the plugs just kinda wanted

to bring that to your attention I wanted to talk to my Amazon sellers out there

and the people that obviously follow this channel that are doing my retail

arbitrage techniques and I'd love to hear feedback from you guys you know

what are your sales look like how did they change over Black Friday and what

do you expect today on Cyber Monday because I expect

my sales to do something similar today on Cyber Monday and we're just gonna

jump right in and I'm gonna show you what happened so if you look at my this

is obviously three of my mobile snapshots from my Amazon seller app and

this is all my Amazon a retail arbitrage seller account I have two seller

accounts one of them has three private label products and the other one is this

one which has one private label product that I've kind of just been revamping as

well as what I do my retail arbitrage on now this is not retail arbitrage like

the general sense when you think of retail arbitrage this is a new-age

obviously method of arbitrage that is somewhat online with coupon sites now

I'm not gonna get into it cuz I have a bunch of other videos on retail

arbitrage and you know how to actually implement this process and I'll actually

link them as well in the description a little bit lower if you guys want to

check them out but if you look here in this first snapshot and I did it from

mobile because it's a little bit easier to show you the daily breakdowns you can

see my sales are pretty consistent doing are a really fast you know sometimes

they're at 20 sometimes they're right around 30 generally you have some low

days here where you know I need to restock my inventory because I don't do

this as a full-time job I literally just do this in my spare

time when I want to buy items and ship them into FBA because it

can make me decent money and pretty much pay me about five grand a month as you

see here my balance is you know we'll get to this one really fast clip my

balance right here is it's only Monday and I get paid up until Thursday so that

could be right around three grand so maybe I'll make you know if my sales

can stay consistent on me maybe about six grand doing this this month just on

retail arbitrage alone it's very very easy it doesn't take a lot but I want to

show you how much Black Friday impacted my sales and how much you guys can

expect not just Black Friday but obviously and and clearly black black

threat has passed but if you're doing this today on Cyber Monday you should

see something similar with your sales because Amazon runs so many promotions

and you should really see an increase in your sales and your profits and not just

on Cyber Monday and Black Friday but obviously throughout the rest of the

holiday season because as we get into December your ship your sales should

significantly significantly increase not just with private labeling but

especially with these retail arbitrage techniques because you're kind of

piggybacking off other listings and not just you know attached to one so just to

kind of touch on that really fast you can see my sales kind of dip in and they

go up and they go down this was probably my best day in a long time I think I'd

hit one day where it was like 60 way back you know a month or two ago but

other than that they stay roughly on an average about twenty twenty-five

sometimes thirty you can see this was a good day I was like 45 but this actually

is Black Friday this spike right here and you can see that I almost hit I

think I was like 63 and I literally didn't do anything wasn't really paying

attention because I was obviously traveling if you watch my last video I

was traveling literally up and down the East Coast just visiting family for

Thanksgiving and my Black Friday sales were just ridiculous so well you can see

here that clearly I sold about I think it was like 63 or 64 units and then

obviously there was kind of a dip in the next two days where it went back down to

20 and then I think like you know maybe 15 or something like that

and today Cyber Monday where I've already sold seven it's only 1042 p.m.

and so I can expect you know a similar increase in rate of my sales on Cyber

Monday so what does that mean initially well on on Black Friday I sold roughly

about seven maybe 725 it looks like in sales so I mean that's probably at least

at least $500 profit depending on what you're selling

you know right around there at least so if you can make $500 in profit doing

this a day what are you waiting for so it's just I kind of just want to

demonstrate the uptick not just with Cyber Monday and Black Friday for you

guys but also throughout the rest of the holiday season and December and actually

January is a really good month for not just retail arbitrage without them at

the set but for Amazon selling as well and then kind of you see a slow dip in

February but the next two months are going to be huge if you haven't taken

advantage of this retail arbitrage method yet you should hop on it I'm

telling you I've been preaching this for a while but I still feel like people are

sleeping on it some people took advantage of it and some people did not

but if you haven't checked out my retail arbitrage course check the first link in

the description I'm telling you I do I don't just say this stuff I don't just

teach it I literally do it myself and I don't even do it that like I don't scale

it up at all so you can see here that you know I'm roughly sitting around

maybe this will hit like 3000 maybe I'll hit like 3,200 I don't really know all

depends on how much I sell in the next couple days before Thursday and how many

how many items Amazon actually ships before them but I'm telling you guys you

can earn maybe five grand a month maybe you know if you really want to scale it

up you can earn ten I have somebody in my course right now that I know of

that's earning about eight eight five a month and you know obviously they scaled

it up slightly but I don't I'm telling you it's not hard it doesn't take a lot

of effort whatsoever and you can definitely do it yourself I've it

literally step-by-step walkthrough in the course so today obviously I'm

plugging the course a lot I think that you know not only I don't make much

money selling my course guys it's literally ten bucks if you go through my

link and I think I'm making nine bucks off that because udemy takes like a

dollar or something like that so I don't make a lot of money

I'm literally this whole channel is revolving around me trying to teach

people that you know it it's not that difficult to make money online if you

just think outside the box so I developed these methods kind of and then

I bring them to you guys and I kind of wanted to show you and not just talk

about it but demonstrate you know the process and the results that I get doing

these methods so that you guys not just you know don't just hear it but you

actually see it and you see tangible proof like you see right here so I'm

telling you you know cyber monday obviously if you haven't hopped on

worse yet it's gonna pass you by we won't be able to take an advantage of it

but this is just a microcosm of what you can expect to earn in the coming month

or two as December in January in the holiday season hits hard so take

advantage of this you can start buying products if you buy the course and you

go through it you start buying products you know as early as tomorrow

realistically and then you can ship them into FBI in like two three days and

start making money and accumulating your balance and get paid out in a week or

two you know depending on the payment period but I'm telling you guys I'm

telling you guys I'm telling you guys take advantage of this right now because

I'm not sure I'm honestly not sure you know how long there's not gonna be that

much competition in this area a lot of people have been buying my course I

think I've roughly sold and of course I exit out of it let's go back and really

fast not even sure how many people are actually in this course I never used

Firefox is so slow retail arbitrage and obviously I am ranked SEO wise retail

arbitrage which is ideal but that's not you know a little bit beyond the scope

of this video and boom there we go so sick about six thousand people have

enrolled in this course now I'm not I'm willing to say that six thousand people

clearly don't take advantage of the methods that I teach in this course

because a lot of people learn but they don't take action on it I probably know

of about a good fifty maybe a hundred people that are implementing this and

making money that I've taught you can beat a hundred and first you could be

the fifty first and I'm telling you there's literally millions of Amazon

sellers you have no competition there's no competition here so take advantage of

this I kind of just wanted to touch on this for you guys because you can make a

lot of money this holiday season doing this method hop on this first link in

the description I'm gonna end it here but before I do if you if you are

practicing this because I know a lot of people that follow this channel have

already actually taken advantage of this course and are implementing these

methods I'd love to hear your feedback from it you know obviously what do you

think of this course not just because I want to hear it but clearly your

comments will demonstrate you know some social proof of other people that have

taken the course and are implementing the strategies and are making money

doing it but not just that because I want to I want to touch and converse

with other sellers and kind of see you know heavier sales spiked heavier sales

increased or you know relatively the same throughout

Black Friday and you know maybe we can touch on the reason that that happened

and you know I really kinda just want to hear feedback from other Amazon sellers

I'm always interested you know in new innovative methods and you know

different people and different approaches to the same problems so I'm

gonna end the video here I hope that you guys have a wonderful Cyber Monday go

out and buy some stuff I probably will that's what makes the economy wonderful

and you know kind of makes everything go around but you know obviously like the

video it really helps the channel grow and really helps engagement on the video

come and subscribe and I will see you guys tomorrow

For more infomation >> How Much Do Amazon Sales Increase on Black Friday & Cyber Monday - Duration: 10:13.

-------------------------------------------

What is David Beckham's net worth and how much does he earn a year? - Duration: 2:43.

What is David Beckham's net worth and how much does he earn a year?

DAVID BECKHAM is without question one of the most famous people in the world no thanks to his glittering professional career, and is married to Spice Girl star Victoria Beckham.

The 42 year-old ex-Manchester United midfielder pays himself £35,000 a day and still ranks among the top Premier League earners.

What is David and Victoria Beckhams net worth?

Taking everything into consideration with his business ventures and Brand Beckham holdings, they are estimated to be worth a whopping £339million.

As reported, Beckham is still pocketing more than £1million a month, four years after retiring from football.

Becks' business is described as "the exploitation of David Beckham's name and image rights".

He has lucrative deals with firms including Haig Club whisky, H&M and Adidas, making him one of the world's highest-earning retired athletes.

Becks has taken dividends totalling £45million over the past five years.

Where do they get the majority of their money from?

Becks' business is described as "the exploitation of David Beckham's name and image rights".

The two run separate commercial operations, where Beckham Brand Holdings is the parent company of both.

Becks has taken dividends totalling £45million over the past five years.

How much does he earn a year?

The man also known as goldenballs, 42, drew a £12.7million salary from his image rights company last year – £35,000 a day.

His mega pay packet ranks the former Manchester United and England ace alongside the current top Premier League earners.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét