Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

News on Youtube Nov 28 2017

hello guys, today I'm gonna show you

how to attach the neck strap on a DSLR

First of all take one end

and remove this cap from the strap

and put it aside

we're gonna need that later

Now, we have to remove this strap from the buckle

It's kind of tricky

so do it just like this

just pull it up

and then remove the strap from the buckle

thi little trick makes it easy to remove the strap

so please follow this trick

And then, put the cap back on

just like this

And now let the strap

through the buckle of the camera

From outside, not from inside as I mentioned from outside only

it's a lil' bit tricky

Slide it through the camera buckle

and then through this lil' thing

and now, we're almost done

and now you only have to follow the

reverse procedure

just how we removed it, we have to

follow it in reverse order

just pull it up a little

and now it is done

Just make a few adjustments

and it's done

so one side,

of the strap is attached

Now, we have to follow the same procedure on the other side

Just follow the same process on other side

and

Your neck strap is attached

This is how it is done

If you found this video useful please hit like button

Don't go without subscribing my channel

See you guys again!

For more infomation >> How to attach neck strap on your Canon DSLR. Simple tips and tricks to do it easily. - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Make grunge simples com glitter | Simple glittery grunge makeup - Duration: 6:45.

Concealer by Vult color R-102

Face powder by Marchetti color Natural 01

Face powder by Mary Kay color Beige 2

Eyebrow pen by Vult color 02

Black eyeliner pencil

Black eyeshadow by Bless Cosmetics

Highlighter pencil by Vult

HD foundation by Vult color B-05

Translucent powder by Mary Kay

Face powder by Mary Kay color Beige 2

Eyeshadow primer (by O Boticário) + Glitter 01 by Vult

Clean brush

Blush by Mary Kay color Shy Blush

Homemade highlighter (link in the description)

Eyelash mascara by Natura

Matte liquid lipstick By Dailus - color Jetés

And u're done! :)

Thank u so much for watching

Don't forget to subscribe!

Luv y'all! Bye :3

For more infomation >> Make grunge simples com glitter | Simple glittery grunge makeup - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Winter / Christmas Nail Art | Streitthema: KVO - Infobox | Carat Nails - Duration: 23:32.

For more infomation >> Simple Winter / Christmas Nail Art | Streitthema: KVO - Infobox | Carat Nails - Duration: 23:32.

-------------------------------------------

designer blouse designs | simple maggam work blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:15.

blouse back neck designs

For more infomation >> designer blouse designs | simple maggam work blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

One balloon Christmas tree model tutorial - so simple! - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> One balloon Christmas tree model tutorial - so simple! - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

new Arabic mehndi design | easy latest simple mehndi design | step by step | design4hobby - Duration: 13:53.

please subscribe to my channel & like my videos, if you like my designs

please subscribe to my channel

please subscribe to my channe & like my videos, if you like my designs

For more infomation >> new Arabic mehndi design | easy latest simple mehndi design | step by step | design4hobby - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Decorating A Christmas Tree! - Duration: 4:53.

hey guys welcome back to my channel and if you're new then welcome actually I'm

I wanna apologize to people who requested Christmas Station ID by abs-cbn now

young Christmas just love song pretty long title but I've tried to actually

react and I did it and it was really good in my opinion but I wouldn't even

publish it like I tried to publish that video and YouTube just say that it's

blocked worldwide the reason is it has copyright claims so I can't really

publish the video so I'm very sorry if I fix that I would definitely publish it I'm

about to actually decorate Christmas tree gonna be there instead of

those chairs it's gonna be there I'm very happy actually I'm very excited for this

Christmas vlog so yeah let's just start a good day first of all I'm

gonna go to the doctor okay this is not a huge Christmas tree so I tried to grab

it and then it fell down

look at this look at this it's so beautiful it's not like a huge one but

it's so beautiful I like small and simple trees like this

aww so cute this is like a new Christmas tree hey it has like a cute

snowflakes on it I don't know it looks so cute

I mean it's not really good I didn't know there's something wrong in it

but I'm trying to surprise my family when they come back there to find this

Christmas tree and it's gonna be so festive I'm sorry mommy this is not

really good I know that you will fix it and you will see this video as well

here here here what like it looks really cute beautiful there right big this one

so I'm gonna add it to the tree okay I know this is really bad I know this

sucks but it's Christmas guys I don't know to me it looks cute well I know

it's not

some fresh mints in my tea because it tastes even better

Oh Cheers

tastes awesome make it festive

it's starting to look better look at this baby oh yeah

so at the end guys I discovered that we don't have all the things that deep to

dilute it to decorate all the over so I just say they're not decorating the

Christmas tree and I think it looks really good and doesn't have so many

colors it has won the silver golden red I think that duis colors are really good

in my opinion because I like these colors or the treatment under green so

yeah I'm gonna show you my Christmas tree

so yeah that's it for today don't forget to stay tuned because I have a Korean

box full of noodles arriving in my mail soon and I'm gonna

eat that and yeah do kind of like a Muckbang thing so yeah stay tuned for my

channel I hope you guys enjoyed this video and if you did don't forget to

click on the subscribe button like share don't forget the bell bottom mixes the

subscribe button and yeah I'm speaking fire someone right so yeah

seeing this time bye-bye

For more infomation >> Simple Decorating A Christmas Tree! - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

My 7 years old brother does voiceover - Simple/Casual makeup look // maddieisnothere - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> My 7 years old brother does voiceover - Simple/Casual makeup look // maddieisnothere - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

합창 오디오 녹음 팁 / Simple Recording Tip for Singing Festival [Eng Sub] - Duration: 7:53.

Hello, this is Enna.

Today I'll talk about recording tip again.

Commonly when filming singing festival, we use camcorder only.

But just adding one simple equipment makes quality better.

I'll show you some example.

Recording device is this. I'll talk about it after showing examples.

I'll show you setting A and B, recorded last gaspel festival.

Better use earphone or headphone.

I prepared many samples this time.

As you heard, recording setting B is better than A.

I'll show you what makes difference.

Setting A is direct sound from SONY NX100 camcoder.

You may hear talking and cough sound of surrounding people.

So it's hard to use.

I use Zoom H1 recorder for setting B.

Put this on the stage and

merged with camcoder sound.

Because camcoder is far from stage and recorer is close to the stage. It could make sense of difference.

So I mixed both sounds from camcoder and recorder.

We can record good sound. But it has weakness also.

Basically I put it on the stage, so footstep sound may recorded loudly.

Footstep is low frequency sound. So low cut(audio effect) will help.

But you'd better cut moving scene.

And using tripod will be good with hiding orange color screen.

Hanging recorder over stage is best way but we can not do that.

So put it on the stage or use tripod.

And recorder will be far from you during festival.

So we can not control.

So we have to set input level during rehearsal.

And put recording button before start.

There's Tascam DR-22WL recorder and we can control far from recorder using smartphone.

It would be better using that.

So this was simple recording tips.

Hmm.. Many people may not know our effort to raise up recording quality.

Because people uses smartphone or normal quality speakers.

But some of them certainly recognize this.

And it will help our next step.

Today's review is over. Thank you.

For more infomation >> 합창 오디오 녹음 팁 / Simple Recording Tip for Singing Festival [Eng Sub] - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Simple 3D Effect: Woman With Umbrella - Duration: 4:12.

Hello my friends and welcome to another Tuesday of tutorial!

I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today we will do a simple drawing

of a woman with an umbrella, in 3D.

We begin by sketching the head with the hair, then the shoulders

and we come down through the body… and the legs.

We do the arms, her dress and an umbrella.

I want to do a 3D effect in a very simple way.

Let´s see how it turns out!

We shape the legs a little bit better

and she will be standing in water.

She will be coming out of this water,

but the liquid will be only in a small space.

Similar to a photograph

which will be bending up on the sides, just a little.

I will actually correct this to bend it a little bit more.

Like so.

Good!

And now we can start shading.

I´m using a Tutto3 mechanical pencil, which has leads in three

different sizes and three different hardnesses.

The list of materials is in the description below the video.

Here the trick to make this drawing look tridimensional,

is that we are using two different perspectives.

One is the one of the photograph which is like laying down on a surface.

Now, imagine that that piece of paper that I drew at the bottom was a photo,

and that this photo have printed on it the image of the girl with

the umbrella.

It will be in the same perspective as the piece of paper laying down

which is totally different than how we are looking at this girl.

That is, standing up and we are looking at her practically straight

from behind.

As you see, these are two totally different perspectives, and that

is why it looks like she is coming out of the photo.

At least that´s the idea [laughter].

Let´s shade her legs, and… she is wearing a dark coat,

as you see.

Which I make it a little darker, especially I´ll give it some shape

and some volume by adding some shadows.

I am experimenting on how to do simple but effective

3D effects.

Next week I will try another technique

which I just thought of, and which I will test for the first time.

I actually have a whole video playlist, that is a series of videos,

with 3D and special effect experiments

which I will place at the end of this video, in case you are

interested you can just click on it.

And now let´s draw the shade to the paper.

Like so.

The corners will be lifting a little bit.

Although the paper is bending up, the shadow I draw it flat

so as to create the illusion that is lifting.

Ok, that looks better!

And I clean up the drawing a little bit.

As you have probably noticed, I have been using a kneaded

eraser.

Which is my favorite because it is very clean

and you can shape it exactly as you need it.

Very good!

¡Excelente!

It´s ready!

If you enjoyed it please give it a LIKE! share it

to your friends and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips.

And I will see you on Tuesday ;)

Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Simple 3D Effect: Woman With Umbrella - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

PHOTO – Lily-Rose Depp vêtue d'un simple mini.. - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> PHOTO – Lily-Rose Depp vêtue d'un simple mini.. - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Influences for Team Morale - Your Practice Ain't Perfect - Joe Mull - Duration: 4:24.

Morale is one of those things that many leaders

feel called to influence yet few know exactly

how to affect.

Morale is the confidence and enthusiasm of a group, the mental and emotional condition

of your team.

In a phrase, it's the collective psychological well-being of those you supervise.

And it's important.

Really, really important.

That's why, in this episode of Your Practice Ain't Perfect, I'm sharing Simple Influences

for Team Morale.

Don't go anywhere…

Morale is a by-product of many, many factors: organizational culture, institutional support,

the belief that my work matters, my relationships with my teammates and my bosses, the list

is long and complicated.

There's no one tweak that can improve morale over the long-haul.

That said, there are some things leaders can do, day in and day out, to turn the dial on

morale in workplaces.

I want to share 5 that I've found to be most impactful.

First, Make employees laugh.

Have you ever noticed that the majority of

videos that go viral on Facebook

or YouTube are clips that make us laugh?

Laughter is food for our souls.

It's restorative.

Leaders who find the fun at work and can laugh with, not at, their teams, make a deposit

into the piggy bank of morale every single day.

So tell bad jokes, and play games, and do whatever it takes to produce smiles and laughter

at work.

Second, Tell stories of difference making.

Connect the dots between the mundane tasks

and responsibilities of someone's job and

how that makes a difference to others.

Be hyper-specific and do it often because difference making is the most powerful drug

in the workplace.

It inoculates us against the demands of our work while boosting our resilience in the

face of stress and change.

Make sure your employees know they matter and know WHY they matter.

Third, Be positive.

You know, there's an old saying that

"If you think you can or you think you can't,

either way, you'll be right."

Whether you think the workday is a brutal slog or stimulating and compelling, you'll

be right.

When what you say, how you carry yourself, and the energy you put into the workplace

is constantly positive, it impacts morale.

Employees are drawn to leaders who see the glass as half full.

So be positive, and share that positivity out loud when you can.

Fourth, Solicit ideas, opinions, and challenges.

Most leaders are really good at telling.

At sharing info.

At directing, updating, informing, you get the idea.

But many forget how important it is to mine employees for their ideas, their opinions,

and to draw out and understand their challenges.

Ask employees, every chance you get, for their ideas, opinions, and challenges because it

gives them a voice in their workplace, and that influence is a fundamental component

of keeping morale high.

Finally, Remove toxic personnel.

If morale is low on your team,

ask yourself this question.

Is there one person on the team whose removal would instantly transform the atmosphere of

the workplace?

If so, you may have a toxic disrupter on your team.

These are often actively disengaged employees who create and thrive on drama.

Sometimes the biggest fix for morale is removing those who are doing harm, or as I'm fond

of saying in my keynotes and workshops, pulling the weeds.

Now it's your turn.

What have been your most effective methods for influencing team morale?

Tell me in the comments box below and please, if you found this video helpful, share it

on your Facebook or LinkedIn page.

Thanks for watching, I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Simple Influences for Team Morale - Your Practice Ain't Perfect - Joe Mull - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Une astuce simple pour déshydrater les fruits à la maison - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Une astuce simple pour déshydrater les fruits à la maison - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Arquitectura Minimalista, elegante y simple - Duration: 2:11.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét