Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

News on Youtube Nov 28 2017

I love my life as a simpleton farmer

I love my wheelbarrow

I love everything about my farm, my town, my world.

There is one thing that I don't love about life

Restrictions on Jews, and "dangerous pieces"

We are the same as everyone else, Nazis, Zookeepers...

Speaking of zoos, my mama, papa, and cyblings cant go to zoos, parks, the movies, pretty much anywhere

We can't even go to town on the main path!

The 1900's are good and all, but why do they put restrictions??

We even have to wear stars on our coats!

Is that a Nazi I hear???

DARN! Why do they have to come during my harvest!!??!!

COME HERE YOU FILTHY JEW!!!!

YOU NEED TO COME WITH US FOR.... RELOCATION

BRING YOUR MOST VALUBLE.. ER.. MOST LOVED POSSESIONS

WE HAVE A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD

(teacher talking in "charlie brown")

SO... WHERE ARE YOUR POSSESIONS

My mama is getting them

What if we do not want to go??

mama- *shivers*

ANY MORE QUESTIONS??

No

GOOD, ON THE GROUND

BLAH BLAH BLAH, PROPAGANDA, LIES, INSULTS, BLAH BLAH BLAH

YOU ARE NOW READY TO GO

FOLLOW ME

UP!!!! UP!!!! UP!!!!

YOUR FAMILY IS WAITING, HURRY

(rain)

(fur elise)

Random voices- I have heard rumors about.... HUSH! they will hear you.

What is going to happen???

Wheelbarrow- I must save my child *throws child out, where child gets taken in, and raised*

cowboy- My child is DEAD!!!

Everyone- NO!!!! Do not seperate us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(total eclipse of the heart)

Tattoo guy- your number is j197238

Tattoo guy- your number is j197239

Tattoo guy- your number is j197240

(the final countdown)

For more infomation >> Whiskey Hotel Yankee - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Portland Hotel The 150 sq ft Barn Tiny House Getaway in Portland - Duration: 1:33.

PORTLAND HOTEL THE 150 SQ. FT. BARN TINY HOUSE GETAWAY IN PORTLAND

For more infomation >> Portland Hotel The 150 sq ft Barn Tiny House Getaway in Portland - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

WHY KOREANS LOVE TO GO TO HOTELS?!? ㅣWooLara Company - Duration: 11:03.

I've seen soooo many comments on my videos

saying they want to have a Korean girlfriend/boyfriend

But there's one thing you should know

If you start dating Koreans

you''ll not have many chances to travel with them

#busy_Korean_problem

But there's a new type of travel in Korea

and it's called, Hocance!

It's Hotel + Vacance

It means you go to the hotels on weekends

So I wanted to show you how Koreans do Hocance

So me and my boyfriend are now at the hotel

I'm now at Courtyard Marriott hotel near to Soeul Namdaemun

This is near to Namsan tower and Myeongdong (Hot tourist places)

So I really think the location of this hotel is good for traveling!

I'm now heading to the hotel with my boyfriend at the moment

~Heading to the hotel~

Finally I reached to the hotel~!

There's a subway exit right next to the hotel

So it's really easy to come here

and there's a cafe called "Hanok Cafe"

This cafe is actually registered as a cultural heritage of Korea!

The reception is on the second floor! Interesting

Ooah it's so cool Look how high it is!

Hello

I finished checking in and our room is on the 19th floor

and I also received the welcome gifts!

room no. 1901

So there's a neat bed in the room

and there's a see-through bathroom

I really like the bathroom here!

Although you can see through everything *-*

I especially like this bath

You should open the door like this to get in

I will definitely use this bath later!

This is my today's outfit....! You can't see!

We just found out that actually you could use the curtain

to hide the bathroom!

and this refrigerator is interesting

The design is very simple

and we all know if you drink any of these

you should pay

So we bought a bottle of water

and these are the foods that we brought.... slafjd;kfjawef

foods we brought to eat! hahaha

We'll eat these while watching movies This one is from Japan

This is Mi goreng

And, what a coincidence! I found this in the hotel

I showed you about these products in the earlier video

These are the products of Jung Gwan Jang company

Even though we came to the hotel

It's Hocance! It's a travel!

So I brought the things that I always bring whenever I travel!

Inside of my bag and luggage

Ther's this: Everytime Ginseng extract

I always bring this whenever I travel

Therefore, we came to the hotel to rest

So we should eat these~

So I was scavenger hunting, and I found something

It's...

this one!!

it's a scale

Sadly this scale is broken down

so this should be dumped!

One amazing thing about this hotel is

that it has a good view from the room

You can see the Namsan tower in the hotel room!

Namsan Tower :D

and this room is a perfect place to take selfies!!

It's just amazing

this side of the room is all window

so the lights from the outside is just coming through

:-0....

night time

You might remember that I've received welcome gifts from the hotel

There are mask packs

and there's a blanket inside!

These were the welcome gifts so free~

watching movie

today's outfit~

#ootd (Outfit Of The Day)

My cute boyfriend (He's nervous because of the camera)

#OOTD~

We are now heading to.... WHERE!?

to the convenient store to hunt dinner

Let's go hunting!

For the dinner~

This hotel is so pretty

It's just really incredible...! oaaaah

That place is on the second floor

and where we are is on the 19th floor!

AMAZING

We came to CU(Korean convenient store) to buy something to eat

Triangular Kimbap?

No. I don't want

I want to eat Rameon....

Here are Rameons that I looooove so much

and this one is my favorite nowadays

Fire noodles! (spicy chicken roasted noodles)

We bought things to eat for dinner

many of you are asking for me to film a video with my boyfriend

but he never speaks in front of the camera (He's shy)

For a moment, we're looking around the inside of the hotel

and I found a fitness center here!

I'll just have a look around for shortly and come back!

Fitness center~

There's one person who's working out

and that's it for the fitness center~

Finished working out~!

We received four free drink coupons!

So we're going to use these tickets now

that place up there is where we were a while ago

and if you come down~ Here's a bar of this hotel

Nick!

Please say anything

Nck: I have nothing to say

Lara: I'm disappointed

Nick: Why disappointed?

Lara: You said you've got nothing to say to me

Nick: I meant to the camera

I finished preparing my dinner~

It looks so spicy

It's super spicy in real

But I really like this kinda spicy food

So I chose to eat this for the dinner~

We're now watching another movie

and this time I'm eating another noodles after the spicy one

It's sesame rameon and it's a little bit spicy

But I'm eating it anyway

There's a problem. I washed off my make up

so I can't show you my face!

No no no no

I'm now eating a breakfast and it's amazing here

Breakfast from the hotel is always amazing

This is what we chose to eat for the breakfast

There's my favorite salmon!!

And this plate is for my boyfriend

What he chose and what I chose are definitely different

OMG I just found Nutella!

More more!

We finished eating breakfast

we finished packing and it's time to end Hocance... :(

It was so good....

I'm already waiting for the next Hocance

Then, see you next time friends!

See you later~ bye bye

For more infomation >> WHY KOREANS LOVE TO GO TO HOTELS?!? ㅣWooLara Company - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

HOTEL HELL ► MODERN WARFARE | Paintball Sniper | Magfed Paintball | GHOST HOTEL - Duration: 16:02.

Welcome back guys

Today's game is at Ghost Hotel

It's a brand new field

I think this field hosted a few games only

It's a abandoned Hotel

The owner borrows it for us

Today's game was packed

It was supposed to be Real Action but it was Scenario instead

This place has several locations for a great game

It's all very tactical

It's my first time here

One of the best this year for sure

I had a lot of fun

And I hope I was able to let you guys feel a little bit of this fun

put on your headphones

slap that like button

comment on it

And I'll explain what this game was all about

Myself and my team And Jerome from Satanas FDP

was all on the same team

We shared footages so

My game from before this one will be on his channel. So if you want to see it

be sure to go there and subscribe to him with notifications on

This video will be up later today!

Just clik on that tab above

His channel is freaking awesome you guys will see.

Be sure to send him some support

For this game we had to find all over

A bomb wapped around a jacket

we had to find it and bring it back to our base

Defuse it and then bring it to some place to end the game

No one has no Idead where is it and both teams will fight

Infinite lives

We had to go back here to go bak into the game

We forgot to bring our ammo to our base. So we are already at dissavantage

But it was amazing just because of this detail. We gutted it through

No more talking.. Let's go!

can't see shit

let me pass buddy

jerome is using First Strike Rounds

Now I'll explaind in my language because it's not common around here

...

move move buddeh

we have to push

He's falling back...!!!

It's time to go back into the game

This time around I'll push from bellow because we are loosing men there

Watch above you. We are loosing upstairs!

There's anyone here?

move buddy

let's go

I'll move. Support fire

We have to advance from the first floor

I'll get some guys to go wth me

We are loosing field because of this corridor

We cannot loose this corridor

They are moving

Come with me

nice shot!

nice shot

I'll get more ammo buddeh

Where?

See that?

Yep

we need support from here

Do you see anyone at the windows?

I'm pretty sure the bomb is at that sauna

That little house right?

If our guys loose here we are screwed

We have three guys hold up half of their team

thanks for the kill

For more infomation >> HOTEL HELL ► MODERN WARFARE | Paintball Sniper | Magfed Paintball | GHOST HOTEL - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

Madinah Mövenpick Hotel en Medina, Arabia Saudí, Oriente Medio. Visita Madinah Mövenpick Hotel - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Madinah Mövenpick Hotel en Medina, Arabia Saudí, Oriente Medio. Visita Madinah Mövenpick Hotel - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Atami Hotel Taipei Onsen, Taiwan (Asia). The best of Atami Hotel Taipei Onsen in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Atami Hotel Taipei Onsen, Taiwan (Asia). The best of Atami Hotel Taipei Onsen in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Singapore Flyer || Supertree Grove || Marina Bay Sands Hotel || Singapore - Duration: 0:56.

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer

Supertree Grove, Garden by the bay

Marina Bay Sands Hotel

For more infomation >> Singapore Flyer || Supertree Grove || Marina Bay Sands Hotel || Singapore - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Relax 5 in Taipei, Taiwan (Asia). The best of Hotel Relax 5 in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Hotel Relax 5 in Taipei, Taiwan (Asia). The best of Hotel Relax 5 in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Mesón La Posada del Conde. Ardales. Málaga - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Hotel Mesón La Posada del Conde. Ardales. Málaga - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

RF Hotel, Sanchong in Taipei, Taiwan (Asia). The best of RF Hotel - Sanchong in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> RF Hotel, Sanchong in Taipei, Taiwan (Asia). The best of RF Hotel - Sanchong in Taipei - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

La Perle International Hotel en Cantón, China, Asia. Lo mejor de La Perle International Hotel - Duration: 7:18.

For more infomation >> La Perle International Hotel en Cantón, China, Asia. Lo mejor de La Perle International Hotel - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection en Miami, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> Hotel Beaux Arts, Autograph Collection en Miami, Estados Unidos, América del Norte - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort - Perfect Hotel for Universal Theme Parks! - Duration: 5:18.

Nice!!

Crystal: We got these nice little welcome leis from this hotel which is a nice gesture.

Mariko: Aloha!

CrystaI: I think we're in Hawaii but kinda Bali haha.

Mariko: It's a mixture.

Crystal: Mixture. They can't make up their mind.

Mariko: The pacific.

Crystal: I guess yeah, the pacific so that's what they're basing it off of I guess.

Crystal: Oh look, it's a little treasure chest.

Crystal: That's our view. It's like the interstate side.

Crystal: Ooooh let's check out the bathroom.

Crystal: Ooohhhh I like the tiles.

Crystal: Nice colors.

Mariko: And look at the amenities.

Crystal: Amenities, yes.

Mariko: They got cotton wand...lots of them...and regular cotton looking like cotton candy.

Mariko: ...that I accidentally might eat.

Crystal: Hahaha

Crystal: Lots of towels for you, Mariko. I know you love towels.

We got an iron, ironing board, extra blankies.

Crystal: You like those lamps?

Mariko: I do. This is nice.

Crystal: Yeah, those are pretty cool lamps.

Mariko: Yeah, fashionable.

Crystal: Mhmm.. I like these leather material on the handles. It's pretty cool.

Mariko: Yeah it is.

Crystal: Mini fridge! Keurig - yes! And ice.

Crystal: Just checked in so checked out our hotel room and now we're gonna go explore the hotel.

Crystal: So... we'll go to the hotel lobby first and then start going down.

Crystal: We got some nice happy hour deal right now. $5 for beer and $6 for well drinks, right?

Cheers!

Mariko: And we got some interesting sushi.

Crystal: Yeah, we got some tamago and Mariko got...

Mariko: Ikura with cucumber

Crystal: So isn't that interesting?

Crystal: Now we're having dinner at Emeril's Tchoup Chop.

Crystal: We got a bunch of appetizers, right? Are you excited?

Mariko: I am very excited!

Crystal: So we got the edamame, the dumplings, the egg rolls, the take a bao, and the bulgogi beef.

Crystal: Start off with that and I think we'll be pretty full after that hahaha.

Mariko: I hope so. If not then...

Crystal: ...then we'll just order more.

Mariko: Yup.

Crystal: Alright, we're gonna go see some Minions.

Crystal: I've never seen "Despicable Me" but Mariko has so I'm sure she'll be super excited.

Crystal: But I'm excited too. They look really cute.

Crystal: Frogs again! Mariko, you're favorite.

Mariko: Sexy

Crystal: Sexy frogs? Hahaha

Crystal: Thank you!

Mariko: I am really looking forward to seeing Minions.

Crystal: Yes! I hope they come out soon. Where are they?

Mariko: Aww, you're feeding her. That's so sweet!

Crystal: Well, sadly it's our last day at this lovely resort. We really really enjoyed it.

Crystal: Everybody was so nice. The service was awesome,

Crystal: the amenities were awesome, the food was great.

Crystal: What did you like, Mariko?

Mariko: Everything was wonderful. Above and beyond.

Crystal: Yeah, Mariko really really liked it so as long as she's happy, I'm happy. Hahaha!

For more infomation >> Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort - Perfect Hotel for Universal Theme Parks! - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel room tour - Green Rich Iwakuni - Duration: 3:22.

One thing people often mention is that Japanese hotels are tiny tiny compared to the American versions

So I wanted to take you on a tour of our hotel room after we've all moved in, and tried to

maximize the space.

And we're beginning with the entryway where all of our shoes are lined up against the wall

Hubby is at work right now so his are missing.

We can see our shoes and then our indoor shoes to be worn further into the room here.

Um, on our right we have the bathroom door,

very exciting.

And then coming on in, um, minifridge here under the desk/shelf area.

We've put all of our medicines, and snacks tucked away behind the - a - television.

Also, under the shelf, is a bit of storage, where wifeys backpack is tucked

and um

on top, some larger drink storage as well as you can see have plug here

which leads over

to one of the beds.

Here you go.

Now, this bed is being used for primary storage and kind of a couch.

Uh, wifey has been working from home.

Need some air quotes around home there, from this bed last night and this morning.

And then we have all of our clothing separated by owner and style in our suitcases and um

one suitcase not being used has has purses up top here.

Circling around we have the other bed where we slept last night.

Uh, with a

a

"from home" pillow you can see.

Shout out to wifeys mom for letting us borrow the travel pillow.

And here in between we have a small nightstand.

Typically the camera bag you see would be tucked up under the nightstand, but we've

been working on the blog, so not right now.

We do have access to one power outlet here, which we traded phone charging halfway through the night.

Swinging back around

above this bed, we have a coat rack

which we're also using for laundry storage.

You can see the laundry bag on the left of this video

and so that stays a little bit more out of the way

Walking back down

inside of our teeny tiny bathroom

we have our shower and spa shoes being stored.

And then a little bit of a mess, but um, all of our toiletry items are piled up here just

above the um toilet.

So, not a lot of space, but I think we managed to unpack pretty strategically and make the

best use possible of what we have.

So thanks for joining us, and I guess for the end of our tour, there's our entryway.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét