Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

News on Youtube Nov 29 2017

I love my life as a simpleton farmer

I love my wheelbarrow

I love everything about my farm, my town, my world.

There is one thing that I don't love about life

Restrictions on Jews, and "dangerous pieces"

We are the same as everyone else, Nazis, Zookeepers...

Speaking of zoos, my mama, papa, and cyblings cant go to zoos, parks, the movies, pretty much anywhere

We can't even go to town on the main path!

The 1900's are good and all, but why do they put restrictions??

We even have to wear stars on our coats!

Is that a Nazi I hear???

DARN! Why do they have to come during my harvest!!??!!

COME HERE YOU FILTHY JEW!!!!

YOU NEED TO COME WITH US FOR.... RELOCATION

BRING YOUR MOST VALUBLE.. ER.. MOST LOVED POSSESIONS

WE HAVE A LONG JOURNEY AHEAD

(teacher talking in "charlie brown")

SO... WHERE ARE YOUR POSSESIONS

My mama is getting them

What if we do not want to go??

mama- *shivers*

ANY MORE QUESTIONS??

No

GOOD, ON THE GROUND

BLAH BLAH BLAH, PROPAGANDA, LIES, INSULTS, BLAH BLAH BLAH

YOU ARE NOW READY TO GO

FOLLOW ME

UP!!!! UP!!!! UP!!!!

YOUR FAMILY IS WAITING, HURRY

(rain)

(fur elise)

Random voices- I have heard rumors about.... HUSH! they will hear you.

What is going to happen???

Wheelbarrow- I must save my child *throws child out, where child gets taken in, and raised*

cowboy- My child is DEAD!!!

Everyone- NO!!!! Do not seperate us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(total eclipse of the heart)

Tattoo guy- your number is j197238

Tattoo guy- your number is j197239

Tattoo guy- your number is j197240

(the final countdown)

For more infomation >> Whiskey Hotel Yankee - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Nesslerhof: Imagefilm - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Hotel Nesslerhof: Imagefilm - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Mesón La Posada del Conde. Ardales. Málaga - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Hotel Mesón La Posada del Conde. Ardales. Málaga - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

MAN #TRUCKLIFE Hotel: Welcome Home in Sitges! - Duration: 2:41.

Hi guys! We are in Spain, on the coast, for the MAN #TRUCKLIFE Hotel.

What is #TRUCKLIFE Hotel? It's simple: MAN has now created a living room for trucklife 2.0.

Let's see now why.

You rarely have to climb a hotel room but no problem.

So, this is my room, now set up a little bit here.

This is a coolbox! Check out...! Great! We already have something to drink.

We have some storage space here, which is important.

Well, it's really kind of cool. I'm actually feeling right at home here.

So, now let's see what's technically new here.

You notice that everything is even more organized here.

The switches are new and this LCD display is new. Very tidy.

I'd say: off to the beach! Let's enjoy the weather!

Are you coming with me? Here we go!

Yeah!

There you are!

We definitely have to go to the beach in this weather.

Here, by the way, are the room neighbours. Different from a hotel!

Honestly, how awesome is that! You have a hotel room right by the sea!

It couldn't be better!

This has been a really cool day. But now you have to go out because I'm getting ready for bed.

Bye, see you tomorrow!

This is how you wake up. Better than a hotel room!

The reason why we are here at all is the Home, Speed Home Tour.

In the course of this tour there were contests

and the winners won a hotel room like the one that I have now.

We'll visit the winners now. Some of them are already sitting there.

I've talked with the guests because from a trucker's point of view there is also a feel-good aspect.

They also said, that these are significant improvements. Very nice.

Indirectly, you even have the opportunity, to test the new cab,

but you don't notice it because you live in it! You live in it for two nights.

Playfully experienced!

For more infomation >> MAN #TRUCKLIFE Hotel: Welcome Home in Sitges! - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Le Plaza Brussels en Bruselas, Bélgica, Europa. Lo mejor de Hotel Le Plaza Brussels - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Hotel Le Plaza Brussels en Bruselas, Bélgica, Europa. Lo mejor de Hotel Le Plaza Brussels - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Singapore Flyer || Supertree Grove || Marina Bay Sands Hotel || Singapore - Duration: 0:56.

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer

Supertree Grove, Garden by the bay

Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét