Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 11, 2017

News on Youtube Nov 28 2017

♂4 SIMPLE & Clinically Proven Tips To Increase Your Testosterone Levels, Naturally

For more infomation >> ♂4 SIMPLE & Clinically Proven Tips To Increase Your Testosterone Levels, Naturally - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

A simple match of Insurgency - Duration: 3:11.

Well, if in every match Federico and me remained alive

Or Federico died

Or i died and Federico stayed alive

I only know that...

Me and Fed... him succeed to...

reverse the match and...

they stopped to that points and we won

I'm always aiming there

I don't remember how much a round took

Because we were killing and capturing continuously

It was such an abnormal thing

Amazing

And then what..

Did you know what i recorded?

A guy that...

I ran out of ammo and I was like 2 Cm from him * 2 of them are going C *

2 on C? It's ok, I am checking A and B

Wait... Who's on B? * Me *

Ok, there's an ally

An ally is on C.. I think that they killed him

I made him respawn

Shit i'm shutted down

He died again

Alpha and Bravo clear

They're going to the balcony * I'm already down... *

But you DVD (SteelPunch aka Mr_DVD_99)

Careful though

B

Lorenzo, do i go to the blue balcony?

In the helicopter * Chopper *

Chopper... * He's in the helicopter *

Eh... * And 1 upstairs *

On a balcony, he was sniping

Did you see him?

Yeah but i don't have a clean shot

* I didn't understand anything :D *

I don't have a clean shot

Wtf did he go?

Here he is

Nice man... Capture B

No... * SHOT * I knew it

There's another one

Cap B

Yeah, he want me to cap B but they're capturing A

So i can respawn * Alpha Alpha... on Alpha *

Run run run, don't stop

Otherwise there's a problem

Check the railway before, the railway

That's why

I said you check the railway before

I think we lose this match

Great, great... Cap

I don't want them to cap

I don't know how can you do, they're winning

Go on B, just go on B

It's the nearest point and...

Look, here there's a pile of sand ba... Ah... You saw him

Great

My godness, fuck this match was...

* ENEMY DEFEAT THAT BURNS FROM INSIDE *

For more infomation >> A simple match of Insurgency - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to attach neck strap on your Canon DSLR. Simple tips and tricks to do it easily. - Duration: 3:01.

hello guys, today I'm gonna show you

how to attach the neck strap on a DSLR

First of all take one end

and remove this cap from the strap

and put it aside

we're gonna need that later

Now, we have to remove this strap from the buckle

It's kind of tricky

so do it just like this

just pull it up

and then remove the strap from the buckle

thi little trick makes it easy to remove the strap

so please follow this trick

And then, put the cap back on

just like this

And now let the strap

through the buckle of the camera

From outside, not from inside as I mentioned from outside only

it's a lil' bit tricky

Slide it through the camera buckle

and then through this lil' thing

and now, we're almost done

and now you only have to follow the

reverse procedure

just how we removed it, we have to

follow it in reverse order

just pull it up a little

and now it is done

Just make a few adjustments

and it's done

so one side,

of the strap is attached

Now, we have to follow the same procedure on the other side

Just follow the same process on other side

and

Your neck strap is attached

This is how it is done

If you found this video useful please hit like button

Don't go without subscribing my channel

See you guys again!

For more infomation >> How to attach neck strap on your Canon DSLR. Simple tips and tricks to do it easily. - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Beautiful and Inexpensive Single Storey Z262 House with Gable Roof - Duration: 4:07.

Simple Beautiful and Inexpensive Single Storey Z262 House with Gable Roof

For more infomation >> Simple Beautiful and Inexpensive Single Storey Z262 House with Gable Roof - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Beautiful Simple And Inexpensive One-Storey House With Gable Roof |Great Small House Design - Duration: 2:17.

Beautiful Simple And Inexpensive One-Storey House With Gable Roof

For more infomation >> Beautiful Simple And Inexpensive One-Storey House With Gable Roof |Great Small House Design - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

designer blouse designs | simple maggam work blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:15.

blouse back neck designs

For more infomation >> designer blouse designs | simple maggam work blouse designs | basic embroidery stitches - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

합창 오디오 녹음 팁 / Simple Recording Tip for Singing Festival [Eng Sub] - Duration: 7:53.

Hello, this is Enna.

Today I'll talk about recording tip again.

Commonly when filming singing festival, we use camcorder only.

But just adding one simple equipment makes quality better.

I'll show you some example.

Recording device is this. I'll talk about it after showing examples.

I'll show you setting A and B, recorded last gaspel festival.

Better use earphone or headphone.

I prepared many samples this time.

As you heard, recording setting B is better than A.

I'll show you what makes difference.

Setting A is direct sound from SONY NX100 camcoder.

You may hear talking and cough sound of surrounding people.

So it's hard to use.

I use Zoom H1 recorder for setting B.

Put this on the stage and

merged with camcoder sound.

Because camcoder is far from stage and recorer is close to the stage. It could make sense of difference.

So I mixed both sounds from camcoder and recorder.

We can record good sound. But it has weakness also.

Basically I put it on the stage, so footstep sound may recorded loudly.

Footstep is low frequency sound. So low cut(audio effect) will help.

But you'd better cut moving scene.

And using tripod will be good with hiding orange color screen.

Hanging recorder over stage is best way but we can not do that.

So put it on the stage or use tripod.

And recorder will be far from you during festival.

So we can not control.

So we have to set input level during rehearsal.

And put recording button before start.

There's Tascam DR-22WL recorder and we can control far from recorder using smartphone.

It would be better using that.

So this was simple recording tips.

Hmm.. Many people may not know our effort to raise up recording quality.

Because people uses smartphone or normal quality speakers.

But some of them certainly recognize this.

And it will help our next step.

Today's review is over. Thank you.

For more infomation >> 합창 오디오 녹음 팁 / Simple Recording Tip for Singing Festival [Eng Sub] - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

How To Avoid Traps When Asking For A Raise? - Duration: 6:09.

Hey, what's up?

John Sonmez here from simpleprogrammer.com.

I got a question from Francisco Quintero.

I think that's a made-up name because that's too cool of a name.

I don't know, Francisco.

I'll go with it.

Maybe it's your stage name.

I like it.

He says, "Does my commitment deserve a salary raise?"

That's the question.

He says, "There have been a couple of weekends I've had to do some work, no big deal, nothing

that would take me a whole day to do, but those days start to add and it seems to be

something that is going to continue down the road.

Should I ask for a salary raise that would compensate my extra effort?"

He says, "Additional info: I understand sometimes we should show some level of commitment with

the project/company and I have no problem doing it from time to time, but with this

project it starts to feel different, more demanding."

Okay, so I've done some videos—I think I did a video on should you work overtime.

You should check out that video definitely so you're not taken advantage of or I think

it was called like Should I Work Extra Hours for my Employer or something like that.

I don't know.

Hopefully we could find the video.

In this case, so I'm going to give you sort of a different advice.

You should ask for a raise, yes, always, because you're doing such a good job.

It has nothing to do with you working overtime.

Now, if you're going to work a lot of overtime—see, I'm against working a lot of overtime.

I don't want you to—here's the thing.

This is a trap that you could go down.

Let's say that you go to your boss and you're like, "Dude, here—" don't call him dude,

but you say like, "Here's the deal.

I'm working a lot more hours.

When I signed up for this job—it's cool, it's cool, I like it.

I love the company.

You're an awesome guy.

That's a nice shirt.

But here's the thing, so you have me coming in on weekends now.

I'm okay with that.

That's cool, but I'm doing more work, so you need to pay me more."

He says, "I don't know.

Let me talk—" and then finally he gives you some money, he throws you some money.

Then what happens now is you're stuck because you've made the case for getting a raise,

your basis for getting a raise is that you're coming in on weekends.

Guess what you're going to be doing for the whole fuckin' rest of your life at that job.

You're going to be coming in for weekends because that's what you're being paid to do

now.

You see what I'm saying?

So, yes get a raise but do not make it because you're coming in on weekends.

It's no good.

It's no good.

You don't want to be trapped in that.

You see what I'm saying?

That's a bargain that you don't want to sign.

Instead, you go to your boss and you say, "Hey look, I've taken on more responsibility"

it doesn't mean on weekends, right?

Or you say, "Hey, I provide a lot of value for this company" and you show the value,

and you have a folder.

I always say have a kudos folder.

I did this video, I think, a while back on creating weekly reports.

If you can't find the video or—the whole point of it is that you can have a bunch of

stuff that you work on and you save this up in your kudos folder or whatever, and all

these things, so that when you go in for a raise which actually, I will tell you, that

in my other book though, in The Complete Software Developer's Career Guide, I'm just going to

plug all my books here, in that book I do tell you exactly how to get a raise, exactly

how to do it, step by step how to do it.

What it is is that what oy want to do is you want to show a lot of accomplishments, you

want to show your value.

You never want to come in and you never want to be like, "I had a new kid and I need more

money" or "My rent went up."

Your boss doesn't' give a shit about you.

Honestly.

Fine.

Maybe your boss does, but the business doesn't, the business doesn't.

What you've got to have is you've got to have a reason why you're creating more value, why

it's worth it.

That's the position that you have to come from.

Again, yes, should you get a raise?

Of course!

Should you ask for the raise on the basis that you're coming in on weekends?

No.

Let's not get into that trap.

Instead, what you want to do is you want to figure out why are you more valuable to the

company, what value are you creating right now that they should be paying you for, and

make a really good argument and case for it.

Keep on doing it.

Always ask for the raise.

Always ask for the raise.

Why not?

Why not?

The worst that could happen is you get turned down and then you just keep on trying.

I mean no one ever gets something—like your boss isn't going to be like, "Hey, I think

I'm just going to give you a raise."

Maybe in a review or something, but it's not going to—you're not going to get what you

don't ask for, so I'm always asking for stuff.

I'm asking people for crazy shit.

Sometimes people just give me stuff, but I'm always asking.

I'm always asking.

I'm out there asking.

Be asking.

Grant Cardone has a good—he says—I love what he says.

He's like, "You've got to find out who has your money, who has my money.

Who's got your money?"

I like that because then you're asking it.

That's my money.

You've got it.

I want it.

That's kind of the attitude that you've got to have with this, but don't fall into that

trap.

Don't fall into traps of working weekends all the time as well.

Once you start this—you've got to really have boundaries and say, "I work 40 hours

a week."

It doesn't mean you never come in, it doesn't mean you never help your employee when there's

a pinch on a project or whatever, but you've got to have those boundaries, otherwise you're

going to be—you've got to play it forward and think about if you want to live your whole

life this way.

Because once you start to erode those boundaries and you let people start to take advantage

of you, whether they need to or not, then you start to lose that ground and it's really

hard to gain that ground back.

Gaining that ground back is really, really difficult.

Think about things.

Play it forward.

I wish you the best.

I hope you get a raise.

Let me know.

Send me an email.

I want to hear about your raise.

All right, by the way, you can send me an email if you want me to answer your question.

I don't answer all the questions, but if yo email me at john@simpleprogrammer.com, there's

a good chance if you write a nice question that I may answer it and do a video on it.

Before I forget, make sure you click that Subscribe button below.

As if I were ever going to forget that because I say that in every video.

Click the bell so you don't miss any of the videos.

I'll talk to you next time.

Take care.

For more infomation >> How To Avoid Traps When Asking For A Raise? - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

CARA DAN RESEP MEMBUAT BOLU KELAPA MUDAH DAN SIMPLE - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> CARA DAN RESEP MEMBUAT BOLU KELAPA MUDAH DAN SIMPLE - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Ce simple test vous indiquera quand vous allez mourir. Oseriez-vous le faire? - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Ce simple test vous indiquera quand vous allez mourir. Oseriez-vous le faire? - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Essayez cette simple astuce pour vous débarrasser du stress en quelques minutes seulement - Duration: 4:13.

For more infomation >> Essayez cette simple astuce pour vous débarrasser du stress en quelques minutes seulement - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

if you have dandruff, get rid of it very simple and easy with the help of this very cheap mixture! - Duration: 1:54.

if you have dandruff, get rid of it very simple and easy with the help of this very cheap mixture!

  Dandruff are very small, nasty pieces of dead skin in the skin.

Getting rid of the dandruff is challenging task, but below we are going to present you mix for cleaning of your hair that will help you to solve this problem.

To prepare the amazing dish is really easy, it is all about mix the bellow active ingredients.

Check out bellow the ingredients you need and the method of preparation.

COMPONENTS THAT YOU REQUIRED: – 1/4 cup apple vinegar – 1/4 cup water PREPARATION:   You require one bowl where you require to mix the apple vinegar and water.

Than, apply the resulted liquid on your scalp and leave it act for about 15 minutes.

Repeat this procedure when again then wash your hair as normal, using moderate hair shampoo.

You will discover incredible outcomes after the very first use.

Attempt this recipe and feel the fantastic outcomes.

   .

For more infomation >> if you have dandruff, get rid of it very simple and easy with the help of this very cheap mixture! - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Arquitectura Minimalista, elegante y simple - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Arquitectura Minimalista, elegante y simple - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

One balloon Christmas tree model tutorial - so simple! - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> One balloon Christmas tree model tutorial - so simple! - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Simple Divisibility Tests (1, 2, 5, and 10) - Duration: 4:53.

Toward our goal of having divisibility tests for all the numbers from one to ten, let's

just go through kind of the easiest ones to remember.

First, I need to be writing.

Oh, that's not a pretty color...okay, we're in black.

Every natural number is divisible by one.

Okay, it doesn't matter what that natural number is, when you divide it by one you're

going to get itself, so there will be no remainder, so it's divisible.

Okay, so everything is divisible by one.

Great.

Let's talk about two.

A natural number is divisible by two

if and only if it is even.

Okay, that is to say it ends in a zero, two, four, six, or eight.

I'll note that.

Ends in zero, two, four, six, or eight.

Okay, for example, is thirty thousand...or, sorry, thirty million, two hundred three thousand,

one hundred twenty-six divisible by two?

Well, all I need to do is see if it's even.

It is because it ends in a six.

So the answer here is yes, two divides thirty thou...thirty million, two hundred three thousand,

one hundred twenty-six.

Okay.

Is twenty-three million, one hundred twelve thousand, five hundred thirty-three divisible

by two.

Well, again, all I need to check here is this last guy.

That is odd.

So, since it's an odd number, two does not divide twenty-three million, one hundred twelve

thousand, five hundred thirty-three.

Okay, let's get our next one.

So let's look at five.

A natural number is divisible by five if

and only if it ends in a zero or a five.

Okay, because think about multiples of five, think about counting by five.

Zero, five, ten, fifteen, twenty, and so on, all those guys end in zero or five, so a natural

number is divisible by five if and only if that number ends in a zero or five.

For example, I have sixty-eight million, three hundred twelve thousand, five hundred sixty-five.

I just need to look at that last digit, since it's a five, the answer to this is yes.

Five divides sixty-eight million, three hundred twenty-one thousand, five hundred sixty-five.

Okay?

Here I want to know is nine thousand, nine hundred twelve divisible by five?

Just need to look at that last digit.

That last digit is not a zero and it is not a five, so five does not divide nine thousand,

nine hundred twelve.

Okay, just one more, let's get the test for ten out of the way because, again, it's easy,

it's simple, it's simple to remember and think about.

A natural number is divisible by ten if and only

if it ends with a zero.

Right?

Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, any number that ends with a zero, it's last digit is a zero,

is evenly divisible by ten.

So if I look at thirty-two million, three hundred thirty-two thousand, one hundred seventy,

it ends in a zero, so ten divides thirty-two million, three hundred thirty-two thousand,

one hundred seventy.

And, if I look at a number like forty-two million, two hundred twenty-one thousand,

three hundred twenty-five, I just need to look at that last digit, it's a five, it's

not a zero, so ten does not divide forty-two million, two hundred twenty-one thousand,

three hundred twenty-five.

Okay, so our rules so far, for one, every number is divisible by one.

For two, it's divisible if the number is even.

For five, it's divisible by five if it ends with a zero or five.

And for ten, it's divisible if it ends with a zero.

For more infomation >> Simple Divisibility Tests (1, 2, 5, and 10) - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Here's a simple method on how to determine how much to eat at each meal - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Here's a simple method on how to determine how much to eat at each meal - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

CARA DAN RESEP MEMBUAT PASTEL BUAH DENGAN SIMPLE DAN MUDAH - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> CARA DAN RESEP MEMBUAT PASTEL BUAH DENGAN SIMPLE DAN MUDAH - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

new Arabic mehndi design | easy latest simple mehndi design | step by step | design4hobby - Duration: 13:53.

please subscribe to my channel & like my videos, if you like my designs

please subscribe to my channel

please subscribe to my channe & like my videos, if you like my designs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét