Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 1 2018

If it's for you I can act like I'm happy even when I'm sad

If it's for you I can act strong even when it hurts

Hoping love will be perfected with only love

Hoping that all my weaknesses will be hidden

In this dream that won't ever come true I grew a flower that couldn't be blossomed

I gave you the world,

I changed everything

In our forest, you weren't there

I forgot the route that I came on

Now I don't even know who I used to be

So I ask the mirror, who are you?

If it's for you I can act like I'm happy even when I'm sad

If it's for you I can act strong even when it hurts

Hoping love will be perfected with only love

Hoping that all my weaknesses will be hidden

In this dream that won't ever come true I grew a flower that couldn't be blossomed

For you, I'm enacting a pretty lie

I'm erasing myself to become your doll

For you, I'm enacting a pretty lie

I'm erasing myself to become your doll

I don't know

Smile, tell me you love me

Look at me, I threw myself away

Not even you can understand me

You say I'm strange when I changed into the person you liked

You say I'm not the person you used to know

What do you mean? No, I've grown blind

What do you mean this is love, it's all fake love

I don't even know myself

For you, I'm enacting a pretty lie

I'm erasing myself to become your doll

For you, I'm enacting a pretty lie

I'm erasing myself to become your doll

If it's for you I can act like I'm happy even when I'm sad

If it's for you I can act strong even when it hurts

Hoping love will be perfected with only love

Hoping that all my weaknesses will be hidden

In this dream that won't ever come true I grew a flower that couldn't be blossomed

For more infomation >> [FSM] Fake Love Semi-Public Mep Sign Up (10/20 Open) - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Breastfeeding in public - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Breastfeeding in public - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Save the Southwest Chief - A Public Service Announcement - Duration: 1:02.

Amtrak's new management has responded to record federal appropriations for passenger rail by announcing a series of decisions

That erodes current levels of service, the most recent of which throws the future of the Southwest Chief into doubt.

Richard Anderson, the new CEO of Amtrak has proposed substituting bus service between to Dodge City, Kansas and Albuquerque

New Mexico and lieu of train service. Amtrak provides a vital transportation link to Garden City, Lamar, La Junta, Trinidad,

Raton, Las Vegas, and Lamy which would be affected by this change.

Eliminating train service between these locations may lead to the eventual

discontinuation of the Southwest Chief and possibly other long-distance trains such as the California Zephyr and the Empire Builder

Time is running out! As soon as December 31, 2018 the Southwest Chief may be a ghost of the past.

Please write, call, or email your elected representatives immediately to let them know that the route of the Southwest Chief must not be tampered with.

For more infomation >> Save the Southwest Chief - A Public Service Announcement - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Smoking ban in public housing now being enforced - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Smoking ban in public housing now being enforced - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

MSU scientists to discuss gene editing at public forum - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> MSU scientists to discuss gene editing at public forum - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Seen in Public Together for First Time Since 2017 Split - Duration: 3:37.

 Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor announced their separation in May 2017 after 17 years of marriage

But on Monday, the estranged pair were all smiles as they stepped out together in New York City

 The actors — who share daughter Ella, 16, and son Quinlin, 13 — were photographed on the streets of Manhattan after dining together at a Tribeca restaurant

 Stiller, 52, wore dark jeans and a navy T-shirt, and carried a backpack on his shoulders as he pushed his bicycle

 Taylor, meanwhile, wore a summery dress that she accessorized with a brown purse, gold jewelry, and pink shades

The 47-year-old star also carried a white shopping bag.  It's the first time the two have been seen together publicly since news of their split made headlines

 A source tells PEOPLE that "the pair remain friendly and devoted parents to their kids

"  Putting the kids first has been a priority for the stars from the beginning, both mentioning it in their joint statement about the split

 "With tremendous love and respect for each other, and the 18 years we spent together as a couple, we have made the decision to separate," Stiller and Taylor said

"Our priority will continue to be raising our children as devoted parents and the closest of friends

We kindly ask that the media respect our privacy at this time."  A source told PEOPLE at the time that Stiller's hectic work schedule helped contribute to the breakup

 "It gets hard — he has a very busy Hollywood career, and she's been very focused on being a mom," the insider said

 "They are a very loving family," added the source, who didn't expect a messy uncoupling from the pair

"[Christine] and Ben respect each other and will do anything to make sure their kids are happy

"  Stiller and Taylor, who costarred in Zoolander, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, Tropic Thunder, and Zoolander 2, wed in May of 2000 in Kauai, Hawaii — with Stiller popping the question to Taylor while in rehearsals for Meet the Parents in November 1997

 "[Our] relationship was a gradual thing that happened over a quick period of time, maybe seven or eight months," Stiller told Parade about his relationship with Taylor in December 2013

"We just started hanging out with each other and it developed into, 'Wow, this feels great

I really like this person. I think I love this person. I really do – I love this person

' It hit me out of the blue."

For more infomation >> Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Seen in Public Together for First Time Since 2017 Split - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Greater Omaha Chamber to end public events at 13th, Howard courtyard - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Greater Omaha Chamber to end public events at 13th, Howard courtyard - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Expansion of Palatine Park continues with addition of new pavilion and public restroom - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Expansion of Palatine Park continues with addition of new pavilion and public restroom - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Public housing smoking ban set to take effect Tuesday - Duration: 1:59.

For more infomation >> Public housing smoking ban set to take effect Tuesday - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Annual Report 17/18 : Public Services Boards 14 week advice period - Duration: 3:38.

I think for us what was useful was the on-going dialogue that we had.

We had several meetings with Heledd Morgan from the Future Generations Commissioners office.

She was extremely helpful.

It was useful not to just have a written report at the end,

obviously we'd submitted the draft well-being plan

and we were really grateful for the advice and assistance given on that.

I think if we'd have had the written advice at the end

it would have been almost too late for us to do anything about it.

Having that on-going dialogue with Heledd,

she was able to come and speak to us at various stages,

we were able to show her what we'd done,

we shared things via email, the way in which we were going about our engagement

our engagement plan , our engagement strategy,

some of the content as it was developing,

the well-being objectives, the actions.

Heledd also came to one of our PSB meetings,

so was able to discuss with them the approach and the way things were going

so for us that was really useful.

There seemed to be a level of empathy from the Commissioner to the PSBs

about actually where they were.

I think that's important because a lot of this is around cultural mind set change.

So that empathetic approach, I think, has been really helpful.

In terms of the written advice, we did find that extremely useful.

It was very detailed, we were surprised how detailed it was

when it came through because there's a lot of hyperlinks in there to research papers

and things that we might find useful for particular areas of our plan.

Obviously, either directly related to the goals,

or related to our objectives as they were developing

That was useful and we did spend some time going through

each of those pieces of advice and checking out those research papers.

What it enabled us to do is to reinforce some of the key points,

messages and principles of the Act.

So where we were trying really hard to do involvement,

in our case through the 'Blaenau- Gwent We Want' programme,

the messages that were coming through from that advice was really helpful

in encouraging us and the PSB

to see that this is really positive and this is a good way to go.

Our original draft of the plan didn't explicitly make reference to each of the well-being goals,

it didn't tabulate against each of them,

because we thought that was almost artificial,

in that all of them were contributing to all of the goals in one way or another.

We had a conversation with Heledd,

and realised that is important that you demonstrate that you've done these things.

So the plan was redrafted in that way,

more explicitly referencing the goals and the five ways of working,

we restructured our objectives around positives.

So yeah, it was useful and we did make some changes as a result of that advice.

There was some parts of it that we took very specifically,

which was around actually trying to galvanise

what we were saying in that original draft,

into some sort of key action.

That was something that had come through

and we worked then with the PSB and they actually agreed

an initial, immediate, strategic work programme,

where different organisations took the lead.

They agreed three key projects,

where they could come together and really add value,

that were big issues in the community.

It's been a really useful relationship for us,

and it's been very valuable for us to have that on-going dialogue.

having several meetings from several officers from the office

and a couple of times we've been down to the office for conversations as well.

So it's been useful in helping us with drafting.

They're walking alongside us,

and nobody knows what that route looks like quite yet,

we're navigating through it.

So that was a helpful approach as well.

For more infomation >> Annual Report 17/18 : Public Services Boards 14 week advice period - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Public housing smoking ban goes into effect - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Public housing smoking ban goes into effect - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Smoking ban for all public housing starts today - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Smoking ban for all public housing starts today - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Alan Alda goes public with Parkinson's disease diagnosis to get ahead of potentially 'sad' tabloid - Duration: 3:56.

Alan Alda has Parkinson's disease.The legendary actor from M*A*S*H and West Wing went public with the news Tuesday on CBS This Morning

Alda, 82, said he was diagnosed in 2015 and since then he's had a full life. However, he recently launched his podcast, Clear+Vivid With Alan Alda, and during the press tour noticed his thumb had been twitching, as tremors are associated with the disorder of the central nervous system

So he decided to go public with his diagnosis to get ahead of any potentially "sad" stories about his health, which are tabloid gold

"I haven't said in public until now that I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease," he said. The reason I want to talk about it in public is that I was diagnosed three-and-a-half years ago and I've had a full life since then

I've acted, I've given talks, I help at the Alda Center for Communicating Science at Stony Brook, I've started this new podcast

 Alda, who appeared on The Good Fight earlier this year, said that an article he read in the New York Times led to him asking his doctor to test for the disorder

"I asked for a scan because I thought I might have it," he revealed. "I read an article … that indicated that if you act out your dreams there's a good chance that might be an early indication when nothing else shows

And by acting out your dreams, I mean I was having a dream that someone was attacking me and I threw a sack of potatoes at them

What I was really doing was throwing a pillow at my wife."Alda had no other symptoms. Months after his diagnosis, he noticed his thumb twitching

"The thing I want folks to know — and this is not to short change people who are suffering with really severe symptoms. Symptoms can get really bad and their families can suffer," he said

"But in the very beginning to be immobilized by fear and think the worst thing to happen to you. It hasn't happened to you

You still have things you can do. I've taken boxing lessons — three times a week. I do singles tennis a few times a week

I march to Sousa music because marching to march music is good for Parkinson's."He said when he was initially diagnosed, his reaction was mainly helping his family not be worried

"It's common for us all to go to the worst thought, but what's interesting is this is a disease that is different for everyone who has it

There is some common symptoms but mostly everyone is different. And each day is different from the next. One day you wake up and think, Oh, it's over

It's gone. The next day it's back a little worse. You don't know what it's going to be. But the main thing is, there is stuff you can do

You know how I look at it? It's a puzzle to solve. What do I have to adapt to to carry on a normal life? And I enjoy solving puzzles

"Alda, who says he's "not angry" to be diagnosed, says he plans to discuss it further on his podcast.Read more from Yahoo Entertainment:Alyssa Milano defends new Netflix show 'Insatiable' after fat-shaming backlashPotential 'Office' return should take a page from 'NCIS,' says creator Stephen Merchant

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét