Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 31 2018

Good morning from Tokyo! Gosh, I've been waiting to say that forever.

This has been on my bucket list for years and I'm so, so thrilled to finally be here.

Last night we stayed in the Hyatt Regency, which is super bougee. It has chandeliers.

It has talking robots.

It has an incredible view.

And tonight we are staying in a capsule hotel! So, I'll be walking you guys through my capsule hotel experience.

We're staying in The Prime Pod in Ginza, so you know it's good.

Life's about balance: going from bougee to capsule.

We're on the 13th floor and we are so sweaty.

I'm too over-eager. Come on!

Once we got up to the 13th floor of the Prime Pod, there was this awesome lobby

and seating area. We checked in and they assigned us our capsules.

I was on the 11th floor and David was on the 12th floor because they separate men and women.

They gave us some slippers, which we're supposed to wear within the capsule hotel.

And a keycard to get into the dorm room.

Once I got into the girls dorm area, there was just dozens and dozens of capsules.

It was really cool to see and everyone was dead silent.

Everyone's very respectful and quiet in these dorms,

so you have to be very polite and quiet while you're in them.

My little dorm was 1135 and it was surprisingly spacious.

It had a comfy little comforter. I could spread out. I'm five foot five, so I felt pretty comfortable in the room.

I was enjoying myself. There was a TV. There was headphones. I was having a good time.

David's capsule looked almost exactly the same only it had a blue curtain rather than a red.

He was pretty comfortable too. David is almost six foot four,

so obviously he didn't have as much space as I did.

But, he seemed to be pretty happy in his little capsule.

In terms of legroom, I definitely had more legroom than David did.

His feet were touching the curtain, but David said he felt like he had enough space.

So if you're tall, capsule might still be for you.

In each room, they give you some pajamas, which I loved.

I thought they were cozy. They do this in a lot of Japanese hotels, which is awesome.

And they give you a toothbrush and some towels.

Within the little capsule, there's a storage area. Obviously, my backpack did not fit.

But, it fit tons of stuff. There's a little mirror to do your makeup or just to check on yourself.

There's also a small locker for valuables in the capsule, which is great.

David kept his wallet in there.

But, overall, capsule hotels in Japan are super safe, so you don't really have to worry about people stealing your stuff.

It's more of a precaution.

And there was a pretty sizable TV with headphones and I love Japanese TV so I loved falling asleep watching TV.

And a fire alarm because, you know, safety first.

Within the capsule, you could control the lighting, so when it's time for bed just turn off the light.

And you can control the fan, which was clutch because it was July during a heatwave, so I was blasting my fan.

I was on that end so from my little capsule I actually had a great view of Ginza, which was fabulous.

And within my capsule I was kind of on the top bunk,

so I had to climb some steps to get in, which wasn't too tricky.

I mean I got pretty used to it.

David got pretty used to his too. He's a little bit taller, so

he had to do extra squirming. He did say, as a tall person, this was definitely the hardest part for him:

fitting both his head and legs in when he climbed in.

They also give you a lock and a key for your bigger locker.

So you can tie your luggage up in the luggage room and you can put any valuable items in the bigger locker.

That's where I kept my backpack. They also had this great room with mirrors and sinks

For doing your makeup or getting ready for bed.

And they had some laundry machines there.

They also had a big restroom and don't worry no one was in here when I filmed.

But it was great. It had some more mirrors for getting ready or getting ready for bed.

And they of course had some amazing Japanese toilets. Japanese toilets are very impressive, They do a lot of things.

But they had a blatant button that said "flush here," so I understood what to do.

The shower room was great. You get your own private little stall.

There's an area to change and then the shower itself. They had tons of great products in there too.

They had shampoo, conditioner, body wash, so it was overall really super comfortable showering experience.

Very private and very clean.

Once it was time for bed, I put on the pajamas and got all cozy with my little comforter.

And I turned on some Japanese TV.

David got cozy too. He said he slept really really well.

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night and was really hot.

But, I opened my curtain and it actually made it a whole lot more comfortable.

David woke up fresh as a daisy. David got the free breakfast hot dog and the coffee.

I stuck with the coffee.

Good morning! We had our first night in the pod. What did you think of your pod experience?

Much more comfortable than I thought it would be.

Yeah, it was alright. It got really hot, but then I opened the curtain and let it all hang out and it was much more comfortable.

Overall, I really loved the capsule experience. It was so unique.

I've never stayed in anything like this before and I totally recommend it to anyone

who's going to be staying in Tokyo. It's it's a great experience.

It's very affordable! We stayed for two nights and it was around 31 US dollars a night.

To stay in the middle of Ginza for that price was fantastic.

Thanks for watching guys! I hope you enjoyed it!

I have tons of cool Japan videos coming out very soon.

So, be sure to subscribe!

For more infomation >> Staying In A Tokyo Capsule Hotel | MirandaTheAdventurer - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Hide & Shriek #2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

He's coming we've got to hide you

What are you hiding behind

Outside

Good thing I caught it we couldn't have set the order of the hotel, huh? I

Guess this explains the human smell

Very well, we shall incinerate it before any of the guests catch this

Fine well, I guess if it makes you feel like a chick again

So, where do you think that goes

Okay, Mavis think there's got to be something worse than a three-headed dog

Didn't you take three years of wolf pup calling

Four years. Actually, my teacher said I had the most scarred trachea. She'd ever seen. Can you just do it please? Okay

Y'all know I'm speaking right? Okay. I need you guys to get her home before anybody finds out

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Hide & Shriek #2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Hide & Shriek #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Maintaining order

I'll take that as a yes

So again

Why are you wasting perfectly good day. I'm not wasting it Hank. I'm using it

Time to hunt for the wolf pup, so I'm bringing the wolf pup to me with ground cake

Devil's food cake to be precise

Yeah, you got the nose pick from that human tribe across the way

Nose picker you always thought she was just a myth like sweet potatoes or

Unicorns. Oh you calling a myth girl. Holy rabies. She went into the hotel and Lydia will freak

We've got to find a human before aunt Lydia does where she'll never believe I can run things

Five minutes. No Gretchen's here

I

Smell

Human, it has been centuries since I've been on a good human hunt my centuries

if there is a human in this hotel, I will find it and

But the scolding it will get

I

Was picker and winning

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Hide & Shriek #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

IBIZA | Ushuaia Beach Hotel (Benassi,NERVO) '18 | (SK sub.) | VLOG #8 - Duration: 7:21.

For more infomation >> IBIZA | Ushuaia Beach Hotel (Benassi,NERVO) '18 | (SK sub.) | VLOG #8 - Duration: 7:21.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Bad Friday #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Could be worse could it

I forgot about you

Here's your key

Responsibilities this night is the worst

Mmm, it's blob berry, maybe stop posing for scientifically impossible photos that get back to

And their ridiculous hobbies Mavis remember that box we were told to never ever ever open

It's time for my break

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Bad Friday #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Bichlingerhof in Westendorf, Austria (Europe). The best of Hotel Bichlingerhof in Westendorf - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Hotel Bichlingerhof in Westendorf, Austria (Europe). The best of Hotel Bichlingerhof in Westendorf - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Judge will decide fate of Albuquerque hotel known for crime - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Judge will decide fate of Albuquerque hotel known for crime - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

West Allis hotel stay leads to Wauwatosa home invasion - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> West Allis hotel stay leads to Wauwatosa home invasion - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel demolished after massive fire - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Hotel demolished after massive fire - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Nagoya Kanko Hotel, Japan (Asia). The best of Nagoya Kanko Hotel in Nagoya - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Nagoya Kanko Hotel, Japan (Asia). The best of Nagoya Kanko Hotel in Nagoya - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jilin Province Hotel in Changchun, China (Asia). The best of Jilin Province Hotel in Changchun - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Jilin Province Hotel in Changchun, China (Asia). The best of Jilin Province Hotel in Changchun - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel DER GREIL, Wein & Gourmet in Söll, Austria (Europe). Visit Hotel DER GREIL - Wein & Gourmet - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Hotel DER GREIL, Wein & Gourmet in Söll, Austria (Europe). Visit Hotel DER GREIL - Wein & Gourmet - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Check Out Multiple Rooms - OTA Hotel 3.1 - Duration: 0:45.

Click Reservation on your left.

Click the Reservation List button.

Choose Check In on the status menu.

Click the reservation to open it.

Go to the Details tab.

Click on the first Go to Registration.

Click the Check Out Now button.

Click OK on the drop down window.

Click OK on the "Guest successfully checked out" window.

Click back the Go to Registration button.

Hit the Details tab.

Click the other Go to Registration button.

Click the Check Out Now button.

Then click OK on the drop down screen.

Hit OK again on the "Guest successfully checked out" screen.

Click the Go to Registration button again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét