Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh

Welcome to spa

Please so relaxing him even the employees fall asleep some employees. I

Thought you were working in the gift shop I am I mean I was why is all this cool stuff so out of reach

Some time in room service wasn't to my taste

Eggs three ways

From $9.99 that's on me

And now I'm here

You subscribe to bruja the magazine for witch humor. My dad says I'm too little for that

No, wait, knock knock who's there? Which would you wig spa product? You gonna try first crack don't crack

Jurat, don't crack. I'm

114 but I don't look a day over eight

Oh

wow, they're

99.9% blob you make this daddy

I wish you'd let me make some of my ideas blah blah when you feel like something in between

It's so unfair I'm tired of having my music

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Curse Club Part 1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Curse Club Part 2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Nord and being told I do small and cute

Sorry

You know small list can be a plus

I mean, you're the hero whose tiny arm unlocks the door when your dad forgets his key. I wish he'd see it that way

Stop wishing and start doing like me. My dad never said Mavis make the hotel better. I just did for

Me

My knee - baby wavy I've been hearing a lot about you helping out at the hotel

Maybe pull it on that front for a while love that

Wendy it's time to show my your dad. Just what I we you can do

Mr. Blob you look stressed let Hotel Transylvania help you relaxation is our specialty

The sauna gives heat that can't be beat

Whoa, whoa, whoa easy partner, you're not ready for sauna duty just yet

watch and

Now for operation short app, they're wrong third name gumdrop we can work on names on the way

Easter Bobby's

New okay, he pretty much juice hurts and chef up the extractor in Spears. Well, it's

Time to show our dads who's boss in there. Yeah. No way. No. No

No, I'm not ready. Huh when you say I'm not ready. All I hear is a

Little you're a purple pickle back

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Curse Club Part 2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

3 Tips for Hotel Video Marketing, No. 12 for Hoteliers Guest Houses and BandBs - Duration: 1:32.

3 Tips for Hotel Video Marketing, No. 12 for Hoteliers Guest Houses and B and Bs.

Tip 1 - Consider creating a series of videos about your local attractions including seasonal events, instead of several single videos.

This will cause your target audience to look forward to future videos.

This strategy works especially well for hotel video channels.

By starting a video series, you are increasing the likelihood of repeat visitors to your site, and at the right time for them they will be more likely to book.

Tip 2 - Give good, relevant information to your customers, but keep them short, less than 2 minutes is best.

Remember that the entire point of a hotel video is to build your customer base.

That means that you need to give them a compelling reason to watch your video and to share it with others.

Do that by providing them with visually attractive and compelling travel content that will raise their desire to visit your hotel.

Tip 3 - Avoid letting your video turn into a commercial.

People see commercials all day long on TV and are sick of them, by the time they get to your video.

If you plan to sell a holiday, do it in a fun way which seems more like a personal video than a sales pitch.

For more information about our video creation service go to https://ippts.info

If you found this video useful, please don't forget to "Like" our video, and "Subscribe", and then consider watching the next video in this series!

For more infomation >> 3 Tips for Hotel Video Marketing, No. 12 for Hoteliers Guest Houses and BandBs - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Enter the Nosepicker #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Lydia the dark bar owner

Wendy how did you get stuck in a ketchup bottle?

Hey Mavis, did you hear Gretchen squid from scream casein is coming to review the hotel today today?

One bed review and she can sink Oh

Lydia demanded I maintained oh, so nothing goes wrong, which really just means do nothing

Of course not I'll fix it as will tell myself neither of you

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Enter the Nosepicker #1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Fazenda Com as Crianças - RJ | Camila Grillo - Duration: 8:12.

For more infomation >> Hotel Fazenda Com as Crianças - RJ | Camila Grillo - Duration: 8:12.

-------------------------------------------

CAT CAPSULE HOTEL IS JUST OPENED! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:24.

(Laughing)

This makes me get muscles... (lol)

(Laughing)

Knock it off! (lol)

Your heads... (lol)

What are you... (lol)

Sticking chins each other... (lol)

Bam bam bam~

Bamm~ Look at this, DD!

(Laughing)

Are you gonna just watch? Not coming?

Ta-da!

Ta-da!

I'll take... Oh, god...

You ruined it!

Hey! Phew...

Ta-da!

Ta-da!

Amazing, huh?

Are you getting in, DD?

I think it's too small

for you to get in there.

DD.

Huh~ (lol)

It's a bit small...

Oh, someone has already got in there.

Ta-da!

Ta-da!

Your tail... (lol)

May I move it to here?

Let me move it.

(Groaning)

Alright...

(Laughing)

(Laughing)

Capsule hotel for cats!

No?

What should I call them? Cats and 7 jars?

Should I leave them as they are now? Do you like them?

(Laughing)

(Laughing)

Please come out. I gotta make a hole on it.

Kitty!

I gotta make a breathing hole. Come out.

What are you doing?

You look so comfortable. I feel even sorry.

But I have to make a hole anyway.

One, two !

(Groaning)

OK, First of all...

Get your legs... Hey... Geez! (lol)

Get your legs out! (lol)

What are you.... Come out!

(Laughing)

He doesn't get out... What do I do?

Yeah! Get your legs out. Good.

POOK!

Kitty, stay in here

while I make a hole on it.

Right here.

Come on.

Yeah.

Umm...

Stay there.

I gotta make a hole here. (lol)

Hey, you... (lol)

Do you... (lol)

Huh.

Watch me making a hole sitting there. (lol)

What are you licking?

(Laughing)

Are you eating something? (lol)

Why do you keep licking?

I'm a butler. Please come out for a while.

POK!

(Laughing)

POK!

Um... Sir?

I'm sorry to bother you, but you should come out. (lol)

He doesn't even listen to me.

Lulu: I don't wanna get out!

(Laughing)

POOK!

Hey!

Yeah! That's what I'm saying!

POOK!

Cat capsule hotels!

Done!

Bam!

The capsule hotel

that I offer you this time

is designed very carefully so that

each cat can have own room.

Hello, chairman Momo.

This is Cream butler.

You got into the first room. How do you feel about your room?

Momo: Umm... It's so cozy...

I'm selling these houses to cats

who want to have their own room.

Each room costs 10 claws.

It's advance fee.

Hello? Are you with me?

Do you have cash?

(Surprised) Wow! He's a rich!

Terrific! (lol)

Momo: Let it go!

(Laughing)

Room service! (lol)

(Laughing)

This makes me get muscles... (lol)

(Laughing)

Knock it off! (lol)

We should play together!

You! Don't you remember?

You've eaten this before and made green poops!

Lulu: Umm...

Lulu: I'm a cool cat who makes green poops!

Good afternoon, Lulu. What drink

would you like to have at dinner?

This one? Or... this one?

Red one? Blue one?

Oh, blue one! Let me put this in there.

Hi, sweetie!

Take this, doctor Coco.

Do you have enough room for this? OK.

Take it.

Oh, should you come out cuz it's too small?

(Laughing)

OK! Have fun here.

Sir? You should get in your room.

You can't do this on the street.

How do you feel, Lulu?

Lulu: Well... life is...

Life is...?

Lulu: ...like the capsule hotel in the evening.

What...?

I got it... (lol)

For more infomation >> CAT CAPSULE HOTEL IS JUST OPENED! (ENG SUB) - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL - Duration: 12:03.

Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL by Victoria X Rave

hi guys it's Victoria x Rave here and today's vlog is gonna be kind of

different cuz I it's like a vlogging that's why I went to a mukbang at

Japanese food mukbang at the beginning and then I'm gonna cut to me going into

love hotels wom drunk it's totally random but this is the footage that I

had and I still I wanted to show you guys the love hotels in Japan I never

got a chance to actually check into one and like see what they're all about but

I still wanted to show it to you even though I'm drunk and even though it

doesn't really fit together in this vlog here it is anyways I hope you guys

enjoyed this video so let's get into the mukbang mukbang however you say it right

here alright so let me do a quick mukbang of all this food one of the

things i already discovered was completely not Toph it was fish so I

didn't eat that but we're gonna we're gonna figure out this other stuff here

this is the this is a beauty of not be able to read Japanese so we're gonna

start with these thingies they look really cool and I have no idea what they

are any third like what they call again rice balls dango dango I was not taste

healthy should they mush up the rice a lot and it's like really trying chewy

dango dango mmm Japanese wrong it's savory sweet yeah okay so this is just

like some vegetables they make their food really good here it just looks like

this just vegetables why don't you guys with chopsticks what are these things

what kind of vegetable is this is the crunchy what did you think oh it's

ciliary rice taste it oh no I'm getting to tell you mixed up now so I'm bitter

melon bitter melon bitter melon yeah so here's some more like veggie seven has

like some some seaweed thingies why are you making me try I live here I know but

what is it no idea I think that might be a watercress but I'm not sure yeah this

is seaweed you go be careful there's like sometimes I put fish in it not just

an oil dress I mean just don't be so hasty okay thanks but the texture is

very interesting is it look this thing is this stuff is why me bad no no I like

it it's just there's no climbing and this one should zoom in on this stuff so

I guess the oak resident you had too slimy what's with the slime what's that

yeah probably good mixed with rice yeah well I'm just trying like one of

everything but then like Audi but I like the best I love the way that they make

cucumbers here

yeah that's definitely my favorite so far

mmm-hmm what's up lose me in there it's a baby

you machine what Nick plump baby egg blue Oh what would you call it it was

you know busy hmm I'm not sure if I'm saying that correctly in my language is

that so I'm opening this pack right here but he said this is why is it blue

though this isn't an eggplant hey no it's not the sick one

that's not eggplant what is the head in a loop it looks like an alien it's blue

because eggplants aren't blue it's nothing a particulate like a baby

pickled eggplant thing it's really good I just don't know what it is this is

random - it's just like there's like this stuff which I don't know what it is

in cucumbers and then like this random blue okay big right there

hmm and this is a cucumber that was actually really good

so he said this is how they make eggs here it's really common how are they

call it just like a we doughnut thing today just bitter this still bear that

out it's really good I could eat this whole

thing in one sitting so the last thing we're gonna try now is this tofu and

what was the longest tofu yeah it does feel like tofu so I think he's right

about that hey it's me a grapefruit in the line

it is like lemon Tocqueville no this is using Japanese isn't it

really cuz that's a lemon you dude that's what it usually looks like

hmm interesting so that is my taste test everything was 10 out of 10 swallow

sauce me from you soon

yeah I like that yeah it's really good please like lemon know why don't it is

this uses some say it's fucking use it but it just tastes like lemon now it's

like a hybrid lemon oh you gotta get in Japan yeah

Oh some of the food here I knew guys were asking about it so there you go

everyone's been telling me to eat to eat Raymond but like what sorry nothing

nothing ramen but finally um a lot of ramen here's what made it with like meat

broth or something so he says only made a move on so I can't really eat be

eating that but I hope you guys enjoyed this new clown mukbang whatever you guys

call it I'm gonna go and actually like feed the rest of all of this okay

so that was the the mukbang portion of this vlog now we're gonna go to Tokyo at

nighttime where everyone gets drunk and checks into the love hotels so I got

drunk for the sole purpose of fitting in with the culture and that's why I got so

I love hotel as I explained really slurred coming up there's aa space in

Tokyo so people actually check-in to love hotels because a lot of people live

with their parents a lot people don't have room so check of love hotels - I

don't know what's the PG version for YouTube here have a look at the

nightlife

he's saying there must be more to this provincial life right now that's what he

said say I'm sorry go - I go - I yeah Oh Minister my boyfriend he's beautiful

don't don't he's beautiful

kisses man he's handsome is fuck okay why not

I got a so anyways this is a love hotel and as you can see

love is in there in Japan I think you scared him away from this

cool love hotel I don't want to fuck coming past you immediate turn oh ha ha

why don't you go inside have a look

so whenever you enter that's you're drunk when I say got this with

displaying is if the place is fucking what

I got lucky goals this one's good like karaoke and stuff anything good for

karaoke is a Japanese word as well as Bucca okay okay Luka sounds like a sex

move Luca is whenever you blow at the background and then photography let's go

there's someone behind the curtain

well this won't free now oh there's a room free for us excuse me excuse me yes

straight you don't actually have to see anybody even nobody sees who you are you

enter the information

so racing here is probably for our best is like two hours she can like 3,000

she's like $30 3000 yen is like $30 or you can see the whole night five to six

so that's a love hotel and the prices are out there but at the end of the long

night take the metro home it's very common on the metro for people to fall

asleep on each other people work a lot and by the end the day they're super

tired and so I just decided to do that as well to demonstrate to your guys

that's what I did here

and that is gonna conclude this vlog again and no I'm sorry I was all over

the place but I still hope that you enjoyed the content I only have a few

more in Japan vlogs coming up and then I need a new adventure so comment below

what you guys think oh wait a extraterrestrial I forgot to say that

saved your terrestrial subscribe turn notifications

okay

For more infomation >> Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Proposed bill puts hotel tax on airbnb rentals - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Proposed bill puts hotel tax on airbnb rentals - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Briz in Orenburg, Russia (Europe). The best of Hotel Briz in Orenburg - Duration: 8:36.

For more infomation >> Hotel Briz in Orenburg, Russia (Europe). The best of Hotel Briz in Orenburg - Duration: 8:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Send Payment using Credit Card in Facebook Booking - OTA Hotel 3.1 - Duration: 1:43.

Choose the arrival and departure date, number of guests or rooms, then click Check Availability.

Choose the room type.

Enter the number of room.

When you click the Terms & Conditions, you will find all pertinent information for the specific room type.

Enter the guest information.

You can also add service request.

Click Next.

Click OK on the drop down window to proceed.

You should see your booking summary and the payment options available.

Choose your preferred payment method.

Enter the details.

Make sure you tick the "Agree to Terms & Conditions" box.

Click Book Now.

You will then find the booking summary including the total amount.

Click Print.

You will then find the printing page.

To check the reservation, log in to your Hotel MIS.

Click on the reservation.

You will find the guest details on the Guest tab.

The Details tab will show you the details of the reservation.

Payment/Guarantee tab shows the payment method and the amount and taxes.

Click the Invoice tab.

You can go through the Charges and the Payments tab.

Click on the Invoice button again.

The invoice should appear.

Click on the Receipt button.

The receipt page should show.

For more infomation >> How to Send Payment using Credit Card in Facebook Booking - OTA Hotel 3.1 - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Break Sokos Hotel Vuokatti, Finland (Europe). The best of Break Sokos Hotel Vuokatti in Vuokatti - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Break Sokos Hotel Vuokatti, Finland (Europe). The best of Break Sokos Hotel Vuokatti in Vuokatti - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel, Colombia (South America) - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel, Colombia (South America) - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Setup an Email - OTA Hotel 3.1 - Duration: 0:28.

Click the Admin tab.

Click Email Setup on the left.

Enter the Port number for TLS or SSL.

Fill in the remaining details especially the information with an asterisk.

Tick the Authentication box.

Hit the Save button.

Hit the Test button to check if the email you have set up went through.

Go to your Inbox. Make sure to always send a test email.

For more infomation >> How to Setup an Email - OTA Hotel 3.1 - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

ALİ BEY HOTELS & RESORTS - MANAVGAT - ANTALYA - TURKEY - Duration: 2:26.

Best Hotels & Resorts: Ali Bey Hotels And Resorts - Manavgat - Antalya - Turkey

For more infomation >> ALİ BEY HOTELS & RESORTS - MANAVGAT - ANTALYA - TURKEY - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Best movie of 2018 River hotel - Duration: 14:32.

For more infomation >> Best movie of 2018 River hotel - Duration: 14:32.

-------------------------------------------

'Hotel Artemis' Aims For B-Movie Thrills, But Earns A C-Plus - Duration: 6:30.

'Hotel Artemis' Aims For B-Movie Thrills, But Earns A C-Plus

In time and place of utter lawlessness, what matters more than money and survival? Family and friendship, declares Hotel Artemis, amid its antic nihilism.

That's not exactly a fresh movie moral.

But then freshness isn't the point of this intermittently clever action-comedy, which aspires to be a B-movie but may have aimed too high.

The feature-directing debut of Iron Man 3 screenwriter Drew Pearce, Hotel Artemis takes a Hollywood veteran's delight in depicting California's tomorrowland as a hellhole: One evil multinational has shut off the water, causing the locals to riot, which it turn spurs another corporate malevolence to send in Robocop-like troopers to smash the rioters.

Meanwhile, a bunch of crooks converge on Hotel Artemis, a member's-only spot in a downtown L.A.

still full of beautiful if dilapidated pre-WWII buildings.

The Artemis is a place where old and new dovetail, whether in the mix-and-match decor or the simultaneous use of high-tech equipment and a phonograph to play '60s and '70s Cali folk-rock.

A hotel that's exclusively for criminals was one of the droller features of John Wick, but this one's a little different.

The Artemis is actually a hospital, run by the Nurse (Jodie Foster) with help from robotic surgery equipment and a bodyguard called Everest (man-mountain Dave Bautista).

The Nurse is no-nonsense and super-competent, but also alcoholic, agoraphobic, and tormented by memories.

(About family, of course.).

On this busy night, the Artemis is nearly overbooked.

Already on the premises are an unbearable gun runner (Charlie Day) and a French assassin (Sofia Boutella) who's a female badass straight out of Luc Besson's most-treasured fantasies — as well as a nod to a few dozen of Pearce's Asian-action inspirations.

First to arrive are two hapless sibling bank robbers (Sterling K.

Brown and Brian Tyree Henry), with the latter close to death.

On his way is the local crime boss (Jeff Goldblum), preceded by his uptight, inadequate son (Zachary Quinto).

The Nurse, a stickler about rules, breaks them by admitting an injured cop (Jenny Slate) who's a link to her normal, pre-Artemis past.

The movie's premise is enjoyable, even if stitched together from a pile of dystopian hand-me-downs, and the comic moments are sharp.

What fails is the pacing and, ultimately, the plot.

Neither the jokes nor the outbursts of ultraviolence arrive quickly enough, or with an assured sense of rhythm.

In her first role in five years, Foster brings more shading to her character than can be found in Pearce's dialogue, which is overloaded with catchphrases.

(Amusingly, Foster sometimes sounds as if she's doing a Steve Buscemi impression.) Brown is also nuanced, playing a loyal big brother to a man whose criminal instincts just aren't very good.

Boutella and Bautista are fine in primarily physical roles.

The rest of the actors either have little to do or — in the case of Goldblum — do exactly what's expected of them.

Pearce is British, which is evident from an arch cynicism that recalls Kick-Ass, another British daydream of American mayhem.

But he has studied L.A.

myths, and not only via the movies.

Goldblum's character is called the Wolf King, a name derived from a solo album by John Phillips, founder of the Mamas and the Papas, whose sunny voices resonate through the dingy Artemis.

More such touches would have helped, but the movie might have clicked if it simply stuck to the B-movie basics and made the action scenes more exciting.

L.A.

is burning, yet Hotel Artemis barely smolders.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét