Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Casket If You Can Part 1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Curse Club Part 1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh

Welcome to spa

Please so relaxing him even the employees fall asleep some employees. I

Thought you were working in the gift shop I am I mean I was why is all this cool stuff so out of reach

Some time in room service wasn't to my taste

Eggs three ways

From $9.99 that's on me

And now I'm here

You subscribe to bruja the magazine for witch humor. My dad says I'm too little for that

No, wait, knock knock who's there? Which would you wig spa product? You gonna try first crack don't crack

Jurat, don't crack. I'm

114 but I don't look a day over eight

Oh

wow, they're

99.9% blob you make this daddy

I wish you'd let me make some of my ideas blah blah when you feel like something in between

It's so unfair I'm tired of having my music

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Curse Club Part 1 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Art Hotel Kalelarga Zadar, Croatia in 4K 卡勒拉賈藝術酒店 - Duration: 3:27.

Hello everyone, welcome to my channel this is Frankie. On this video I'm going to

introduce a hotel called Art Hotel Kalelarga which is located in the old town of Zadar Croatia.

There are many hotels in the old towns of Zadar but most of them

are quite old. This hotel is a very new one with only a few months old with very

modern design as well. This is the main reason I chose this hotel.

By the way, if you want to stay in the center of Zadar, you have to park your car outside

the town and walk to your hotel. But it's only a few minutes. Very easy.

We were very lucky to get upgraded to the biggest suite of this hotel. It is a very small

hotel with only few rooms. This one is the biggest one. The receptionist told us

it's called a Junior Suite but from the website it is called Apartmen.

This suite located on the top floor of the building, so the rooftop is a sloped roof.

I like it a lot, it's very European. Just now you saw was the sitting area and

here is the sleeping area with a very comfortable King bed. And because it's on

the top floor, there's a lot of window seeing the skylight as well. Very beautiful.

You can even see the church on the right side here, but don't worry,

the bell doesn't ring so you don't have to worry about the noise of the bell every

every hour and then.

What we see now is the bathrobe, extra blanket if you need and

the other side you can see the safety box and mini bar as well.

And now we will see the bathroom. The bathroom is quite spacious with a bathtub.

Water pressure is OK, not too bad and they got another window that you can see outside as well.

Most of the things of this suite is very good, including the bathroom

The only thing I think it could be better would be the quality of the toiletries

They just provide you a big bottle of shower gel plus shampoo two in one and

then give you some conditioner and body lotion.

Another highlight of this suite is the balcony. You can have a sunbath or have a drink there.

there with outdoors sofa with a big umbrella. But don't you expect too much of the view.

Because it is in the middle of the old town. What you can see will be

the rooftop of another hotel. But the sky is so beautiful, we can see a lot of birds outside as well.

Even it's a very small hotel, the service is actually very nice.

The staff are very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this hotel.

Last but not least is the breakfast. As you know it's not a big hotel.

So it's not in a buffet style. It's on a-la-carte style. They give you a big basket of bread as well.

The quality is very good after all. I do think this hotels is one of the best in Zadar

and I highly recommend it.

Zadar is a very beautiful place it totally worth it to visit

if you come to Croatia.

I hoped you enjoyed this video

or if it can help you to make your decision on where to stay when you visit Zadar.

If you liked it press the Like button or subscribe to my channel.

There are many others videos about hotels that I stayed during this Croatia trip as well.

See you next time.

For more infomation >> Art Hotel Kalelarga Zadar, Croatia in 4K 卡勒拉賈藝術酒店 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hotel Transylvania The Series Casket If You Can Part 2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Basically charming Roger which squadron release Rico sprinkle, I will

That lobst to fake to shrink return two minutes for reinforcement

You need to get small again like now before you hurt somebody no way

I just started to get down with my big show. Check out the crew. I ruin this site

My dad hasn't seen me yet Oh

your dad

Pink you're in charge. Do not let Wendy leave does it look like I have any control over this situation?

Where's the door locked where are you go?

Here he is. Holy baby the heat from the Sun shrunk him and it's all my fault

Girl you cannot speak blah be sure he does look pretty relaxed though

It's jammed

My son saw me

Let me try

And our hands are too big to get it out

That's it

Too big sauna shrinks small mr. Blob tennis

pirate oh

I thought we were doing the shouting out random words thing. Oh, no, we're doing a shrinking thing

Mr. Hanket bird and other mr. Hydra Berg, I need your help

Your dad is in trouble and needs your help what oh,

Wait, he needs my help

He must have heard that I'm big now. Oh, no, no, no, no. No, he needs your small Wendy help

We need your tiny blobby hands to unlock the sauna. This is your big little chance

How am I gonna get small again no prob

You

For more infomation >> Hotel Transylvania The Series Casket If You Can Part 2 - Purple Cat - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

"Sconto Salvini" ai clienti dell'hotel: l'offerta diventa un caso sui social - Duration: 3:17.

 "A tutti gli amici sostenitori di Salvini sarà applicato lo sconto". E' la singolare offerta lanciata su Twitter da un hotel campano, con tanto di hastag #Salvininonmollare

Ma a conti fatti l'iniziativa si è rivelata un boomerang per i gestori della struttura

Come riferisce AdnKronos, il tweet ha infatti collezionato decine di commenti negativi tanto da costringere il titolare a cancellare l'account dell'albergo dal social

Il tweet, ora eliminato, è stato rilanciato sui social dalla pagina Facebook dei Sentinelli di Milano

 Il titolare della struttura comunque non ha mai nascosto le sue (legittime) simpatie leghiste

Nel giorno in cui Maiorca ha dichiarato il vicepremier e ministro dell'Interno "persona non gradita", l'account dell'albergo twittava infatti invitando il leader del Carroccio a passare la vacanza nelle sue stanze: "Maiorca respinge a Salvini

Peggio per loro!", scrive il titolare che addirittura stenderebbe "un tappeto rosso" se venisse da noi, per poi offrire a Salvini "una vacanza presso il mio albergo"

Offerta alla quale, almeno finora, il ministro non ha risposto ma che in compenso ha fatto infuriare diversi utenti

 Rimosso l'account su Twitter, l'indignazione degli utenti si è spostata su Tripadvisor, dove ieri sono apparse un paio di recensioni di utenti che invitavano gli altri clienti a boicottare l'hotel

   "Gestito da razzisti", "discriminano la clientela in base alle loro idee politiche" -, rinunciando a passarci le vacanze

Una presa di posizione per nulla gradita al titolare, che ha risposto inferocito a tutte le stroncature preventive: "Si vergogni - risponde a ogni utente - a fare una falsa recensione visto che non era nostro cliente, ma solo una reazione vigliacca perché mi sono permesso a difendere l'ingiustizia spagnola a vietare a un nostro ministro a poter passare le sue vacanze a Maiorca

La invito - conclude il titolare - di rimuovere la Sua recensione".

For more infomation >> "Sconto Salvini" ai clienti dell'hotel: l'offerta diventa un caso sui social - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL - Duration: 12:03.

Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL by Victoria X Rave

hi guys it's Victoria x Rave here and today's vlog is gonna be kind of

different cuz I it's like a vlogging that's why I went to a mukbang at

Japanese food mukbang at the beginning and then I'm gonna cut to me going into

love hotels wom drunk it's totally random but this is the footage that I

had and I still I wanted to show you guys the love hotels in Japan I never

got a chance to actually check into one and like see what they're all about but

I still wanted to show it to you even though I'm drunk and even though it

doesn't really fit together in this vlog here it is anyways I hope you guys

enjoyed this video so let's get into the mukbang mukbang however you say it right

here alright so let me do a quick mukbang of all this food one of the

things i already discovered was completely not Toph it was fish so I

didn't eat that but we're gonna we're gonna figure out this other stuff here

this is the this is a beauty of not be able to read Japanese so we're gonna

start with these thingies they look really cool and I have no idea what they

are any third like what they call again rice balls dango dango I was not taste

healthy should they mush up the rice a lot and it's like really trying chewy

dango dango mmm Japanese wrong it's savory sweet yeah okay so this is just

like some vegetables they make their food really good here it just looks like

this just vegetables why don't you guys with chopsticks what are these things

what kind of vegetable is this is the crunchy what did you think oh it's

ciliary rice taste it oh no I'm getting to tell you mixed up now so I'm bitter

melon bitter melon bitter melon yeah so here's some more like veggie seven has

like some some seaweed thingies why are you making me try I live here I know but

what is it no idea I think that might be a watercress but I'm not sure yeah this

is seaweed you go be careful there's like sometimes I put fish in it not just

an oil dress I mean just don't be so hasty okay thanks but the texture is

very interesting is it look this thing is this stuff is why me bad no no I like

it it's just there's no climbing and this one should zoom in on this stuff so

I guess the oak resident you had too slimy what's with the slime what's that

yeah probably good mixed with rice yeah well I'm just trying like one of

everything but then like Audi but I like the best I love the way that they make

cucumbers here

yeah that's definitely my favorite so far

mmm-hmm what's up lose me in there it's a baby

you machine what Nick plump baby egg blue Oh what would you call it it was

you know busy hmm I'm not sure if I'm saying that correctly in my language is

that so I'm opening this pack right here but he said this is why is it blue

though this isn't an eggplant hey no it's not the sick one

that's not eggplant what is the head in a loop it looks like an alien it's blue

because eggplants aren't blue it's nothing a particulate like a baby

pickled eggplant thing it's really good I just don't know what it is this is

random - it's just like there's like this stuff which I don't know what it is

in cucumbers and then like this random blue okay big right there

hmm and this is a cucumber that was actually really good

so he said this is how they make eggs here it's really common how are they

call it just like a we doughnut thing today just bitter this still bear that

out it's really good I could eat this whole

thing in one sitting so the last thing we're gonna try now is this tofu and

what was the longest tofu yeah it does feel like tofu so I think he's right

about that hey it's me a grapefruit in the line

it is like lemon Tocqueville no this is using Japanese isn't it

really cuz that's a lemon you dude that's what it usually looks like

hmm interesting so that is my taste test everything was 10 out of 10 swallow

sauce me from you soon

yeah I like that yeah it's really good please like lemon know why don't it is

this uses some say it's fucking use it but it just tastes like lemon now it's

like a hybrid lemon oh you gotta get in Japan yeah

Oh some of the food here I knew guys were asking about it so there you go

everyone's been telling me to eat to eat Raymond but like what sorry nothing

nothing ramen but finally um a lot of ramen here's what made it with like meat

broth or something so he says only made a move on so I can't really eat be

eating that but I hope you guys enjoyed this new clown mukbang whatever you guys

call it I'm gonna go and actually like feed the rest of all of this okay

so that was the the mukbang portion of this vlog now we're gonna go to Tokyo at

nighttime where everyone gets drunk and checks into the love hotels so I got

drunk for the sole purpose of fitting in with the culture and that's why I got so

I love hotel as I explained really slurred coming up there's aa space in

Tokyo so people actually check-in to love hotels because a lot of people live

with their parents a lot people don't have room so check of love hotels - I

don't know what's the PG version for YouTube here have a look at the

nightlife

he's saying there must be more to this provincial life right now that's what he

said say I'm sorry go - I go - I yeah Oh Minister my boyfriend he's beautiful

don't don't he's beautiful

kisses man he's handsome is fuck okay why not

I got a so anyways this is a love hotel and as you can see

love is in there in Japan I think you scared him away from this

cool love hotel I don't want to fuck coming past you immediate turn oh ha ha

why don't you go inside have a look

so whenever you enter that's you're drunk when I say got this with

displaying is if the place is fucking what

I got lucky goals this one's good like karaoke and stuff anything good for

karaoke is a Japanese word as well as Bucca okay okay Luka sounds like a sex

move Luca is whenever you blow at the background and then photography let's go

there's someone behind the curtain

well this won't free now oh there's a room free for us excuse me excuse me yes

straight you don't actually have to see anybody even nobody sees who you are you

enter the information

so racing here is probably for our best is like two hours she can like 3,000

she's like $30 3000 yen is like $30 or you can see the whole night five to six

so that's a love hotel and the prices are out there but at the end of the long

night take the metro home it's very common on the metro for people to fall

asleep on each other people work a lot and by the end the day they're super

tired and so I just decided to do that as well to demonstrate to your guys

that's what I did here

and that is gonna conclude this vlog again and no I'm sorry I was all over

the place but I still hope that you enjoyed the content I only have a few

more in Japan vlogs coming up and then I need a new adventure so comment below

what you guys think oh wait a extraterrestrial I forgot to say that

saved your terrestrial subscribe turn notifications

okay

For more infomation >> Going inside a Japanese LOVE HOTEL - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

Vienna Hotel Xining Shengli Road, China (Asia). The best of Vienna Hotel Xining Shengli Road - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Vienna Hotel Xining Shengli Road, China (Asia). The best of Vienna Hotel Xining Shengli Road - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Huangshan Whole View Hotel in Huangshan Scenic Area, China (Asia). Visit Huangshan Whole View Hotel - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Huangshan Whole View Hotel in Huangshan Scenic Area, China (Asia). Visit Huangshan Whole View Hotel - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

VIDEO: Nine sickened by bear repellent at hotel - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> VIDEO: Nine sickened by bear repellent at hotel - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Intersur Hotel Colon in Colón, Argentina (South America). The best of Intersur Hotel Colon - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> Intersur Hotel Colon in Colón, Argentina (South America). The best of Intersur Hotel Colon - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Diamond Hotel in Bukovel, Ukraine (Europe). The best of Diamond Hotel in Bukovel - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> Diamond Hotel in Bukovel, Ukraine (Europe). The best of Diamond Hotel in Bukovel - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

ALİ BEY HOTELS & RESORTS - MANAVGAT - ANTALYA - TURKEY - Duration: 2:26.

Best Hotels & Resorts: Ali Bey Hotels And Resorts - Manavgat - Antalya - Turkey

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét