Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 29 2018

in this video I'm going to show you how to really invest in dividend stocks like

a pro regardless of whether the stock market goes up or down you see most

people get it wrong and frankly even your bankers or accountants tend to

overlook this too and that is why banks and financial institutions hire me to

conduct courses or seminars for their financial advisers and relationship

managers I am CF Lieu the founder of CF Lieu channel the place where financially

intelligent people turn to 100% Financial insights 0% sell stock and

today I'm going to show you the best stocks sector to invest in to get

guaranteed dividend income or cash flow for life and the three reasons why this

is so keep watching

REIT sector or real estate investment trusts sector is my favorite stock

sector to invest into for three reasons which will become obvious in the next

ten minutes a REIT stock is a public listed company that owns operates of

finances income-producing real estate emphasize on the world income producing

now model after mutual funds with stocks provide all investor the chance to own

valuable commercial real estate properties ranging from offices

apartment buildings to warehouses hospitals shopping centers and hotels

the number one reason to invest into REIT stocks is guarantee consistency aka

consistent money flow into your bank account every three to six months how to

REIT stocks accomplish that you may ask to see how consistent it is and why it's

so consistent you need to understand the normal stocks dividend is only given to

shareholder shareholders if the company is profitable if it's not profitable

than no dividends for you now even if the company is profitable there is no

obligation to distribute stocks dividend if the public listed company does not

have a stops dividend payout policy or they just change your existing stocks

dividend paying policy in the future from yes to no and sometimes company

choose not to pay stock dividend for very valid reasons for example like they

need to use their profit the cash flow to retain in the earnings to expand

their business to other region to expand their production and all that rather

than giving this money back to shareholders saying if a company stocks

do pay dividends on a consistent basis it

adopt a low stocks dividend payout ratio for example maybe they just pay the

deeper scent of the accompany net profit while retaining the remaining 70% under

the company

but when you invest in which stops the REIT structure anywhere in the world

requires the REIT stops to pay 90% or more of the net profit in order for the

read to be exempt from corporate tax

reread that again because of this because REIT stocks not only pay

dividends but it also must have a minimum payout ratio minimum stops

dividend payout ratio of 90% just so they can enjoy this tax exemption in

short you have a guarantee consistency guarantee flow of cash flow of dividend

formal read and you have a guarantee 90% minimum payout ratio when it comes to

stocks dividend now number two reason is about inflation hedge dividends now

here's a simple analogy if you have a 1 million shares of a company starts

paying you eight cents per share every year you easily have 80,000 passive

stops dividend income which you can live off to pay for your living expenses you

know that living expenses are always prone to inflation maybe it's 2 percent

per year maybe it's 5 percent a year depending on

where you live but the point is if you're 80 thousand per year dividend

passive dividend from stock investing is not increasing every year or at least

matching or at least increase at the matching rate of the inflation rate then

in fact you are losing the real value of your money aka you are really losing

your purchasing power now let's examine company stocks dividend

they are derived from net profit which in turn net profit are actually a factor of

how much the business earns revenue in terms of revenue they generate and also

how much expenses they spend to run the business now higher revenue and lower

expenses brings us higher net profit this is very understandable which means

higher dividends now how much dividend accompany starts can give you from this

top process is very clear that it depends on how well they can forever

grow their business and control their business expenses and also it depends on

other factors like the nature of this business and this can be very uncertain

for example a new technology could make a company called business obsolete or a

change in the commodity prices could make a business suffer losses now how

about let's say business they manufacture alcoholic beverages and

suddenly they say a hypothetical scenario nobody in the world wants to

drink any alcoholic beverages anymore so this company will go out of business but

for a rate 99% of a reit revenue comes from its rental income from it beauty as

their properties now this is really no rocket science when they talk about

rental income from real estate properties although this is a stocks but

you have to understand the underlying asset of a REIT started actually have

physical brick and mortar commercial property use for various types of

business now rental is not something imaginary it's really hard cold cash

that is paid money from the tenants to the land and in the modern economy

commercial real estate is always in demand due to business demand whenever

this business going on you need a premise you need a premise you need a

place in your real estate to conduct businesses so it does not really matter

how the economic changes on the short-term changes and all that so

you see how resilient is the underlying asset of any stops anywhere in the world

anywhere in the world rental rate actually follows the inflation that is

just logic there's only one way for rental rate anywhere to go as the time

goes by and that is up up and up at this discussion today on how to invest in

dividend stocks like a pro wouldn't be complete without this third point and

that is pricing power REIT stocks with great great and the line and said have

this great pricing power and I'm talking about high quality commercial real

estate properties and that means that they can secure high quality tenants who

are willing to pay a premium rental rate to be located in a strategic location

where the business environment is thriving anyway that host property for

lease of all ran in the central business district area we have a high pricing

power in other words these rates have a high negotiation power we're a long list

of potential tenants are bidding to ram these premium properties in the premium

location and naturally you won if you're the REIT manager you will always want to

run it to the highest bidder and due to this fact at minimum a REIT usually have

a very stable recurring profits due to a stable demand from customers and this

also allows it to raise rental prices for its existing tenants without losing

businesses to a competitor over time in a nutshell if you invest in the right

REIT stocks then you I actually guarantee a steady flow of increasingly stocks

dividend income for life and that my friend is how you invest in dividend

stocks like a pro okay if this lesson has given you

and aha moments on how to invest in dividend stocks make sure to subscribe

to my youtube channel right now this click and smash on the red button at the

lower right of the screen wherever you are watching this now subscribing to my

channel is free and there's really nothing to lose by doing so then this

everything now I wanted to turn it to you to turn it over to you which of

these three reason we just cover to invest in dividend stocks I read that

you can relate to the most let me know by leaving a comment below

you

For more infomation >> How to invest into the Best Dividend Stocks 💪 in Bursa M'sia & anywhere in the world (updated 2018) - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Protein Can You Absorb Per Meal? - Duration: 4:49.

because hopefully you can Hemi it's very noisy and the sparse right now because

of the insects so a lot of people actually believe that the body can only

absorb a certain amount of protein every hour this is the logic behind many gurus

saying that you should be eating small meals frequently throughout the day with

20 to 25 grams of protein per meal so that your body can actually absorb it

all but the truth is that you can eat one meal and you can eat your entire

days worth of protein that you require and still basically get the same results

so here's why that is I'm going to talk about some studies which actually

validate this in a second but first I want you to just think about it from an

evolutionary perspective first and just use some common sense so in the past

what do you think is more likely as a more realistic scenario so scenario a

you find lots of small meals with protein or scenario B you don't eat for

a few days and then you and your tribe and your caveman friends finally catch a

mammoth or finally catch a cow a buffalo whatever animal you're trying to hunt

and you finally get a huge source of protein and because you've been fasted

for a few days you binge out on that and you eat all of it do you really think

that your body in that situation is going to be like sorry mate we're only

going to absorb 25 grams of the 250 grams of protein you just ate and leave

the rest to waste because that's the truth and that's what all these fitness

gurus have been saying no of course not your body wants to get the most out of

all nutrients that it gets because our body doesn't understand water fridges

we're still designed genetically to live in a world where food is scarce so your

body doesn't know that the next meal is coming even though in your mind you do

know that you're going to get Chinese food with your friends later this late

later today the body is very good at getting the nutrients out of the food

you give it whatever you put into the body chances are it's gonna get most of

that and get most of the nutrients of that food regardless of whether you eat

that gradually throughout the day or you eat it all at once so the biggest reason

why people want to know eating all your protein at once is bad

is because they're scared that if they do things like one meal a day or they do

intamin fasting and are eating less but bigger meals throughout the day then

this means they're going to lose more muscle because they're not utilizing

that extra protein that be eating that be getting from more frequent meals so

the best studies we could look at intamin fasting people versus normal

frequent meals and see if there's a difference over time when they're losing

weight at the amount of muscle and strength that they retain and the

researchers actually made it very clear that the people doing intamin fasting

retained just as much muscle as the people who would do more frequent meals

as long as calories and protein are controlled for so what this basically

implies is that you can eat six meals a day or you can eat one meal a day and as

long as you're having the same amount of protein in that 24 hour period you're

going to get the same amount of results in terms of muscle retention over time

and saying this there is actually some research that shows that more frequent

meals are going to be better more specifically a lot of the research

points towards four meals a day with your protein spread over four meals

tends to be ideal if we're talking about protein synthesis in the body if you

really look at that in a laboratory and also things like eating your protein at

night especially eating slow digesting protein like casein is going to elevate

blood amino acid levels throughout the night and it's going to prevent you

going into a catabolic state it's gonna increase protein synthesis while you

sleep so there are things like that to consider so in an ideal world you're

eating all five meals a day with protein and you're also eating protein with one

of those Mills before you sleep and preferably casein protein but in terms

of long term studies and long term results the difference that this would

make is going to be hardly anything so it's not worth stressing over and as

always like I always say just focus on your calories and your protein and

you're gonna be fine whether you have more frequent meals who do fasting is a

completely personal thing and it mostly just comes down to comfort your schedule

and not sustainable for you so it's a big myth that you can only absorb 25

grams of protein and you need to be eating frequent meals

to maximize muscle gain and muscle retention it's a myth but if you can do

that then you're better off doing that especially if your goal is you know

bulking and putting on as much muscle as possible but when it comes to losing fat

and retaining muscle it's just about what's sustainable for you

For more infomation >> How Much Protein Can You Absorb Per Meal? - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

एक हज़ार views का कितना पैसा मिलता है ? How Much Money Youtube Pays Per 1000 Views in India ? Hindi - Duration: 6:21.

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> एक हज़ार views का कितना पैसा मिलता है ? How Much Money Youtube Pays Per 1000 Views in India ? Hindi - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

I SPENT HOW MUCH??? - Duration: 6:30.

My bag of stuff. Hah!

So I just went thrift shopping

So I'm gonna do a little haul right now

So I went with my good friend Laura Jagels

She's technically my co-worker but I consider her a friend

We went to three thrift stores and

so the first thing I got is

This pair of shoes

so they're like blue, you can see they

have this like yellow stripe, they look really like stylish

No but they're really nice, the thing is that they

were $12, but they actually look like brand new

and they feel nice, like I kinda have to

break them in, which is like annoying cause it is like uncomfortable

Buuut, that means that they're new

They're like Polo Ralph Lauren

So that's a good brand or something

So the reason I was really excited about these

is cause Laura, she really wanted me to get new shoes

because these are my old shoes

They are very stylish Vans, they're about a year old

But, they're like that

Peek-a-boo

And they're like both like that so I really needed new shoes

I was like hesitant on getting new ones cause

these ones I got at Ross for $15

I just didn't want to buy new shoes because I was like

if it's not $15, I feel like I am not getting a good deal

But I also really wanted black shoes so

I decided to get these because they're not black which I wanted

but they're like a neutral color so they still match things

And, since they were $12, I feel like since I'm getting a better deal than my old shoes

it's worth it

After that I got these lights

So these were $2

So I literally saw it in a box and I snatched it becuase

that's really cool

Umm so I want to hang them in my room for next year

So they were like little oranges, like orange slices

And then I can turn it on..

OHH yasss queen, oooo work it, ooooo

I'm really excited for these, if you couldn't tell

That was that

ummm, so then I got this shirt

it's literally just a basic green shirt

but I genuinely like shirts that are just like plain

And I love the color

Idk why I just smelled it but it doesn't seem used

like even though it's thrifted, it doesn't like have the thrifty like look

like it just like it looks pretty new like there's no holes or anything idk

And it was $3 so, ehh, yaaaaah

umm, oooh, ok so I got my camera

which you know by now, anyways

so I haven't had a case for it so I got this leather one,

it was $4.50

It was actually kind of cool so like what I did was like

There was three camera cases so I asked my friend Laura

and I was like "which one?" and she was like "you should go for the leather one"

because it's like more like vintage and whatever

So then I was like "okay." But it didn't have a strap

So I unhooked the strap from the other one

And put it on here but I did it without them looking soo

technically, I wasn't supposed to do that but

I did it anyway and I'm really excited for it because

ummm,

YAAAA

And it has like a second pocket cause yay

And then, uhh, I don't know why I got this to be completely honest

I kind of just did it cause why not

So I got this straightening iron or whatever they call it

Straightener? Flat Iron? Idk. Whatever it is

So it straightens your hair, anyways,

So I got it because I just feel like it'd be cool like to straighten it

just like to see like what I can do and like have fun with it

Not really because like I like the style of like straightened hair

But this was only $2

There's like a bunch of tape on it

Actually, at the thrift store I went to for this one

They have like an electronics testing station

And my friend like Laura, she asked me, she was like

"Do you know how to like test if it works?"

And I was like "besides like touching it, no"

And she was like "oh so you like close it and do this"

and then she accidentally touched the metal and like burned herself

So I was like "well it definitely works"

And it's like it's really small, and so I was like ahhh why not get it

so anyways

This, I'm really excited about

So I got this like really washed out denim jacket

Like that's like the color, and then this is like the color

So it fits really well, it was $18

which is like pricey but like for a denim jacket, like that's nothing

So I'm chillin with it, and I think it looks good on me

Let me get you another picture

*crack*

oh!

I stepped on one of the orange lights

Oh my god I'm actually so sad

This is why we can't have nice things

I mean the light technically still works

But anyways, here is my look

So I think I have one last thing

which is.. My duffel bag!

You can see the polka dots inside!

So I've needed a duffel bag for literally years

and it's like it feels really nice

cause it's like spacious because of like how tall it is

which you can't tell, but like it's not like very like bulky

and it has a ton of pockets like

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

It literally has 11 pockets, that took me forever to count

This is my duffel bag, I'm gonna be able to actually go on trips

And it was only $4, so I spent $45.50

I mean $45 is a lot, but like considering the amount of stuff I got

and like I feel like it's good quality stuff

But there's this lamp I really wanted so it's like a floor lamp

and then it has like 3 like things

so basically the lamp is like the shape of this

but it has these like bendy lights instead

and then the lampshades are this teal color

and its $8 so I want to get it

but I'm going home in 2 days and so

I don't think a lamp will fit inside my car, with all my stuff

So I want to buy it and have it stay with a friend

for like the month, and then just like come pick it up

so I'm trying to find a friend

OK I actually bought the lamp

I didn't get to take a picture or like video it at all

because I had to give it to my friend to like keep for whatever

And, I was like in a huge rush today

so like today was the last day, for the program I'm working for

So like I was literally working from 7 AM to like now

which is 5:24. Anyways so

I got it, it was $8

so that brings my total to

Comment down below and tell me, based off of the things I got and the prices I paid

Do you think my thrift store haul was a success or a bust

cause like, why not

so shoutout to

Assistance League of San Luis Obispo

Fred and Betty's

and Old Mission Thrift

so if they want to sponsor me now uh that would be nice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét