Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 29 2018

 Sturridge spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom after falling out of favour under Klopp

 The 28-year-old was unable to break into the starting XI with Roberto Firmino picked to lead the attack

 But so far in pre-season, Sturridge has managed to stay fit and has looked sharp, building a relationship with summer transfer arrival Naby Keita

 Despite his good form in pre-season, Sturridge, who has one year left on his contract, remains linked with a move away from Anfield

 However, Sturridge says he is ready to stay at Anfield this season and fight for his place

 "I've never had any issues with anybody at the club," Sturridge told ESPN. "I've never had any issues with the manager, with the staff

I love it here. I love the players, but sometimes you have to do something for you

 "It's the same as, I don't know, if you've been with a woman for a long time, and then you're like, 'Man, I don't feel like it's working out anymore

' But then you go away, like, 'Me and my girl's relationship was kind of sweet still

I might have to go back there.' It's kind of like that. "Like I said, I've always loved the club

I've never changed. "I don't see myself going, but you never know what happens in the future

How I am now, I'm enjoying myself, and it's a great vibe right now, so no complaints at all from me

 "I'm looking forward to trying to help the team be successful this season."

For more infomation >> Liverpool news: Daniel Sturridge opens up on Jurgen Klopp relationship amid future plans - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

অবশেষে বাধা পড়লো শ্রাবন্তী-সোহমের প্রেমের || দেখে নিন || srabanti and soham relationship - Duration: 1:43.

News Bangla 360

For more infomation >> অবশেষে বাধা পড়লো শ্রাবন্তী-সোহমের প্রেমের || দেখে নিন || srabanti and soham relationship - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

YOUR CONDITIONAL RELATIONSHIP TO HAPPINESS IS ALL WRONG | Intentionally Happy - Duration: 4:24.

we have these ideas that whatever we want is going to make us happy.

I want to be in a relationship because that will make me feel accepted

That will make me feel whole. I want somebody to complete me

You want a better job, because you want more money

Which will get you to your happiness.

You want to leave your job

because you want more free time with your kids or you want to travel the

world or you want to get an education which will lead you to your happiness.

What if your happiness was now? What if you focused on being happy right now?

What if you focused on the feeling that you're actually wanting, without putting

a condition of having something on it. You see when you put conditions on your

happiness you send a vibration to the universe that what you have right now is

not enough that where you are right now is not good enough and you can

choose you can decide that you're unhappy or you're not satisfied with

where you are right now it's okay I completely understand that we need to

feel a sense of something greater we have to have an idea of going further to

get to that further point, but don't sacrifice your happiness, that

sense of wanting something more; that idea that you can have more is why you

are progressing. If you feel like you want to go further in life or you

want something out of your life - That is AWESOME

Use that motivation to get to where you want to go, use those ideas to to get

everything that's not serving you out of your life. But feel good NOW.

Feel happy now, feel happy now and everything that you want is gonna come

to you. If you believe that your life is awesome just how it is, if you believe

that you are amazing just as you are, if you believe that you deserve the love,

the respect, the money, the education, the job, the car, the friends, the life that

you want. If you believe that you deserve all of that and you can feel the

happiness right now, you can feel the positivity in your life right now, all of

that stuff is gonna come to you with very little work needed. But if you put

conditions on there, if you keep saying I'm not gonna be happy until this thing

happens, I'm not gonna make a move until this moment happens. What's gonna happen

when it doesn't happen or what's gonna happen when it doesn't happen quick

enough for you? You're gonna live in this room, in this this this perpetual moment

of wanting of asking of asking of asking of asking. Stop asking to be happy. Stop

looking for outside things to make you happy.

Love yourself now people! Motivate yourself now to get out there and grab

the life that you want. It's not gonna wait for you to be happy the Universe

isn't gonna say hey I'm gonna give you this so that you're happy the universe

is gonna say I'm giving this to you because you are showing gratitude for

what's happening right now. The universe is gonna say I'm gonna keep sending you

happy things because that's the vibration you're putting out to the

world. Because you are generating happy thoughts happy things are coming to you.

Make some changes now, choose right here right now to feel the best way that you

can feel about where you are in your life and change that thought process

that you need something to happen to feel better.

Feel better now

For more infomation >> YOUR CONDITIONAL RELATIONSHIP TO HAPPINESS IS ALL WRONG | Intentionally Happy - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Deaf Hearing Relationship - Duration: 14:14.

Hey everybody! Hope you all excited about this conversation

because I sure am

Today, we're going to talk about deaf and hearing relationship

or more specifically, my relationship with my hearing husband

Before we go further into this topic

I want to point out that

this video is more of an expansion

on my collaboration video with Rogan

I'll attach his channel up here

I just don't know if I can attach his video, the one I did collaboration with him up here

but it will definitely be in a description box along with his channel

if I can't put his video up there, I'll put the name either here or here

so you know which one

that we did

I will admit it

and Rogan, if you're watching this

I am so sorry for taking so long with this video

but as the saying goes: better late than never, right?

When we first met

If you have not seen the video, I highly recommend that you watch it

because I used a pick-up line on him when we first met

It was hilarious

and after that first pickup line

we bonded over our disabilities

and you may be wondering oh wait, wait, wait, wait, you said he's hearing

He is

However he has cleft palate and lip

and what that means that he has a hole in his palate and his lip

and because of that, we have similar experiences

especially with speech therapy

We both have to go through it, we both have to practice pronunciation and

while he knows way more about idioms than I do, like he knows way more

I still don't understand idioms like

It fell through

I didn't know what that means it just fell apart and just, you know, didn't work out

I thought it meant oh it got through, it worked out, it's ready, it's like ready to go

Yeah

I had a lot of strange looks from many people before I finally realize what that meant

It was bad

Anyway

While we did

have same experiences

we still have difficulty in understanding fully of each other's disabilities

For me

I have a hard time understanding

the difficulties, the obstacles that my husband had to go through

since I took eating and drinking for granted while he struggled with it

He couldn't drink through a straw until he was 5 years old

and there's me drinking through straw since I was real little, I don't know how old I was but

like it was not a problem for me while for him, it took forever

So it was, yeah

For him

While he does understand technical difficulties such as there's a glitch in my program or

whatever or battery not connecting right or stuff like that

He doesn't fully understand the impact

of sudden disruption in hearing

that you could depend on

not 24/7 but

sixteen hours a day

and all sudden, that just now becomes none you're like

uh, okay, gotta lip read, cool

it was not fun

and the other aspect that he didn't fully understand

and I've completely prepared him for it

is three days of adjustment period

or as I call it three days of Hell

Why is it three days of Hell?

Because everybody sounded robotic talking into this 1990s microphone toy

which I probably have a picture right here so you can see what I'm talking about, it was so annoying

so annoying, I was like just let me strangle you and try to stop the echo, yeah, it was that bad

but thankfully the last upgrade, it went well

no annoying for I'm just :muttering to self:

Yeah, I wouldn't do that to you but

in my head :evil cackle: yeah

since I was new to dating

and since we're still learning

I, I immediately told him no calling, I can't do phone calls

and if you have to call, it has to be a dire emergency thing like end of the world thing

you can call

Otherwise just text me or Skype me

we're good on those

Thankfully he doesn't like calling, he prefers texting or skyping so :tongue click:

it works out

Well since I don't, I didn't know

about dating

so there is some experiences that I was lacking in

when we first went out on our first date

I quickly found out that it cannot be in the dark or like dimmed area or noisy

it was both, our first date was both

I couldn't read his lips and I couldn't hear him

Thankfully we got around that by using our phone just like

typing back and forth like sharing the phone, he has way better phone than I did

My phone was a dumb phone, it was like tiny dumb phone, it was bad

His was like blackberry like yeah, look at this, yeah

and after that first date, we quickly

figured out like okay, if we would go into that situation again

we better be okay with not talking to each other and just

fool around playing pool or bowling alley or whatever

As the time goes on, we both started learning ASL

Granted, our vocabulary now is way better than back then

Back then, we were fingerspelling everything

It was bad

but we gotta start somewhere, right?

Now, our communication

because our vocabulary has improved

We're roughly 50/50

50% of spoken English and 50% of sign language

Our goal is to be able to sign 100% like all day chats for fun

this way, if it we're tired of talking and hearing we can just :tongue clicks:

just sign

Well, okay, me, it's like :tongue clicks: him, it's like :tongue click:

Turned off, we're good

We do fight, it's usually about little things that

we shouldn't be fighting about

but we did.

Why?

because we were hangry

hungry and angry, hangry

Yeah

The worst fight that came to my mind

was when we first moved into apartment together, our first time together

obviously since we just moved, I didn't have time to do grocery shopping

and because of that

my husband was

he was so irritable and hungry and he was like

what are we doing for dinner and blah blah blah

Oh gosh

Our voice

just k, the volume just kept going up and up and next thing I know

he just walked up to the fridge, slammed open the door of the fridge

and just basically why :silence: do we not have food and blah blah blah

and I got so angry and I walked out to the fridge

and just slammed the fridge

like it moved, it moved when he opened it and it moved again when I closed it

It was bad

and I just yelled right back at him well guess what, I don't have time blah blah blah

I don't remember the exact words

I don't even know why we fought about that but we did

Not even a minute later, we just looked at each other like

why are we angry?

This is stupid, stupid

So we basically just apologized, hug it out, and then went out for dinner

and after dinner, we just went to a grocery store right next to it

and did our shopping and

problem solved, we're good

We're good

The thing that I'm actually surprised about

the fridge

the fridge

is so old, er was so old

I'm actually surprised it still worked after that abuse like

We weren't gentle, it was like whish, pursh

It was bad, it almost toppled over like what I closed that it almost like

So now

After being together for so long, we've been together for

almost eight years if you want to count our dating history

If you don't wanna count that, then 2 years

We've been married for two years but eight years, I count it

We now bond over YouTube, Netflix, and video games

There's one youtuber that we religiously follow

which is Chase on two wheels

and I'll post his channel up here

Phenomenal videos, he's amazing, he's really good at

he's a really good photographer and videographer so

If you're looking for and you like motorcycles

Go to him, he's that good

Netflix

we watch a bunch of shows like

there's so many shows on there that I don't even know what we're watching anymore, it was that many

Video games

I'm still growing

To put in real life situation

My husband

he's a freaking college professor

while I'm a kindergartner

like a huge difference in video games

but I'm still growing

and

he's very patient with me which is great because I'm a very casual player

he plays every day

I play every now and then that I can't remember the last time I played

Now I'm feeling guilty about it

Eh, I don't play very often so

yeah, oh well

Alright, guys, this is all I have for you today

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about my relationship with my husband

and if there's anything that struck you odd or oh, okay, you're actually normal, just

one with hearing difficulty while the other perfect in hearing

So annoying sometimes

He'll hear things that I can't hear, I'm like what the, what are you talking about

and that's not something to discuss here

If you have experiences that you wanna share with us

please drop them down in the comment below

and I hope to see you next Saturday

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét