Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 29 2018

welcome to this week's video in this week's video it's time for the Zoe to

have a service

so it's that time of year again it's time to service the car this

would be the third service this cars had the second that I've done so I booked it

in using the rental booking website I always choose this option because it

means that the dealer doesn't try and make the price for the Zoe on the spot

and it also using instant price and option to organise collection Renault

offer free collection on all services so you if you book by the website it's in

the description and you can book the book online it gives you a price etc and

ask you what extras you want and you get a set menu price you can even select

a courtesy car collection or drop-off I always pick collection because I can't

be bothered taking the car there they pick the car up and drop it off later now

last time I had the car service it have nine and a half thousand miles on and as

of today I've got sixteen thousand eight hundred and thirty miles so a little bit

of mileage and but not tremendous amounts of miles but I've done a little

bit of mileage so they'll be picking this car up shortly and doing the

service which is the A service which is 65-pound from Renault lockers and that

should be picked up very shortly now there's a few bits on the car that are

causing a few issues that I want Renault to look at White's in and

hopefully get fixed number one there's a little bit of roll way up while driving

so I'm assuming that the anti-roll bushes have gone

so I'll get them to check them and see and find out although it wasn't know it

on the MOT so it might be something else the other thing I've noticed recently

was there's a little bit of rust underneath the bonnet catch on the far

right-hand corners on more a little bit more shown on the right than it is on

the left but there's a little bit there so I'd rather get it done under Renault's

anti-corrosion warranty why i can spot it the other thing is the old common

Renault badges have started to peel on the front it was a little bit at the

last year but it wasn't as bad and now it's got a real

bad it's really starting to flake off so when I asked them to replace them now

I'm going to ask them to also replace the rear badges at the same time as the

front because if you replace the front badge the new badges just plain silver

and then the back badges will be blue so I kind of want the front and rear badges

to match so I've asked them to are going to replace both the front and back or

fit me a new front blue badge which they won't so they'll replace all the badges

in the warranty so I've just had a call from Renault lookers in Stockport to let

me know that the role that they they're I could feel on the car they reckon it's

down to the tyres being an abnormal shape now I know the front tyres are

getting quite low on grip so they've note the two front tires and

also an off side rear I've told them not to fit any tyres I'm gonna sort them out

myself i can source much cheaper tyres and what Renault

will charge me obviously I'm gonna fit the the EV tyres or I might fit some

cross climate tyres which are also compatible I'll try and put a link description down

below of the two tyres that are compatible with the size rim that I have

on my car and hopefully that helps a few of you out the other thing they ask me

is do I want to replace the 12-volt battery because they said it's a

recommended service replacement item I said no because what they want to charge

even with a dealer discount on that is far too much than what I can be able to

source it I also asked them to test the battery and ask them if it's in working

order they said yeah it's still working it's just a recommended replacement part

so I've told to leave it alone I ain't paying for that so leaving the

battery alone and probably going to source for myself maybe in another six

months just before the winter hits just in case it does start to get to the

point where it fails but the moment is in tip-top condition I'll probably keep

an eye on it as well but more than likely I'll replace it before the winter

you do not have to change it at Renault you can change it yourself

don't let them try to force you to saying it's a required item it's not

required it's a recommended item you should do it after three years because

most the 12-volt battery systems are probably getting close to being

knackered but mine's still going to be perfect working order we're currently

going through a heatwave in the UK and cold kills 12-volt batteries not heat

so it should be fine well cars back and it's all fine all works fine

everything's great paid exactly the price on the Internet

you rang me up paid it and delivered the car absolutely fantastic well done

better than last time when i asked for the BMS to be done this time service I

mean to be fair the service is basically just a check on a Zoe there's not much

to do they check the brake pads and all the other bits now while on

the brake pads very notable thing brake wear on the Renault's ZOE next to

nothing absolutely minimal I think there's been 10% wear of the

original capacity of the brake pads and were on 16500 miles I

don't reckon it is 10% I reckon they just put 10% because they

think that's the easiest number to write doesn't really say much lets have a quick look it's just

basically got a green tick and it says I'll say if it says 100 percent or 10

percent so 100% nowhere or 10 percent wear which is obviously next to nothing

I actually do try and use the brake pads on this to keep the disc clean so I

occasionally slam it nice and hard every now and again especially on wet weather

just to give the disc a bit of a cleanup now the reason it doesn't use any

friction material same in any other electric car it's because it uses regen

the regen goes back into the car hybrids do it as well but electric cars

obviously of course do it that's how you get the extra miles every now and again

now the Zoe regen works completely different to other cars I have explained

it before but I'll go into it again if you let go of the accelerator you're

gets partial regen the more brake pad you apply the more regen you will get

and then eventually you engage the friction material on other electric cars

it doesn't work like that you let go and you got full regen straight away but the

Zoe's a bit more clever I prefer it because in winter driving it means you

don't slip as much now another thing I've noticed on the dash of the Zoe

which will help you monitor the regen is this if you like me and use this

screen when you're driving which I prefer how you follow the best and the

indicator noise is the least annoying when you're driving and taking power out

it goes green here and then that's when you're really accelerating hard and you

get into towards purple mode but you'll get green

here the blue bit will display how much regen you're getting in a visual nice

big screen - thing that you can get so the more regen you get the more blue

you get down here now I will demonstrate it but I haven't got a camera rig to

hold it towards my steering wheel and it's very easy for you to demonstrate

when you're driving anyway it just basically starts light you're not blue

all the way down so all this gray bit goes completely blue now there's a

another way of displaying the regen which is just here on the right hand

side if I flick through this screen here direct consumption so when you're

driving and taking power out you'll get a plus figure kilowatts out and when

you're regen you'll get a minus blue figure showing power going back into the

battery this is both screens are quite useful but I mean I prefer to drive with

basically any of us yeah we have reset service indicator I prefer to look at

driving with the averages and working out what my mpkwh is and

stuff like that but you can drive with the direct consumption but if not you

can still use this screen here for the direct consumption as well thank you so

much do Pete Coventry for subscribing to my patreon account at $30 a month that

is a huge help and hopefully I'll be able to put it shortly towards new

camera equipment and other things and also maybe helps me do some more shows

and stuff like that if you're not a patreon please consider clicking the

patreon link up here subscribe to me down here if not already click the

notification bell and check out my other videos down here thanks very much see

you again next week goodbye

For more infomation >> How much does it cost to service an electric car? Renault Zoe 3rd service 🔌🔋🚗 - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

एक हज़ार views का कितना पैसा मिलता है ? How Much Money Youtube Pays Per 1000 Views in India ? Hindi - Duration: 6:21.

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

Like,Comment,Share,Subscribe

For more infomation >> एक हज़ार views का कितना पैसा मिलता है ? How Much Money Youtube Pays Per 1000 Views in India ? Hindi - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Power Does the President Have? - Duration: 8:10.

For more infomation >> How Much Power Does the President Have? - Duration: 8:10.

-------------------------------------------

I SPENT HOW MUCH??? - Duration: 6:30.

My bag of stuff. Hah!

So I just went thrift shopping

So I'm gonna do a little haul right now

So I went with my good friend Laura Jagels

She's technically my co-worker but I consider her a friend

We went to three thrift stores and

so the first thing I got is

This pair of shoes

so they're like blue, you can see they

have this like yellow stripe, they look really like stylish

No but they're really nice, the thing is that they

were $12, but they actually look like brand new

and they feel nice, like I kinda have to

break them in, which is like annoying cause it is like uncomfortable

Buuut, that means that they're new

They're like Polo Ralph Lauren

So that's a good brand or something

So the reason I was really excited about these

is cause Laura, she really wanted me to get new shoes

because these are my old shoes

They are very stylish Vans, they're about a year old

But, they're like that

Peek-a-boo

And they're like both like that so I really needed new shoes

I was like hesitant on getting new ones cause

these ones I got at Ross for $15

I just didn't want to buy new shoes because I was like

if it's not $15, I feel like I am not getting a good deal

But I also really wanted black shoes so

I decided to get these because they're not black which I wanted

but they're like a neutral color so they still match things

And, since they were $12, I feel like since I'm getting a better deal than my old shoes

it's worth it

After that I got these lights

So these were $2

So I literally saw it in a box and I snatched it becuase

that's really cool

Umm so I want to hang them in my room for next year

So they were like little oranges, like orange slices

And then I can turn it on..

OHH yasss queen, oooo work it, ooooo

I'm really excited for these, if you couldn't tell

That was that

ummm, so then I got this shirt

it's literally just a basic green shirt

but I genuinely like shirts that are just like plain

And I love the color

Idk why I just smelled it but it doesn't seem used

like even though it's thrifted, it doesn't like have the thrifty like look

like it just like it looks pretty new like there's no holes or anything idk

And it was $3 so, ehh, yaaaaah

umm, oooh, ok so I got my camera

which you know by now, anyways

so I haven't had a case for it so I got this leather one,

it was $4.50

It was actually kind of cool so like what I did was like

There was three camera cases so I asked my friend Laura

and I was like "which one?" and she was like "you should go for the leather one"

because it's like more like vintage and whatever

So then I was like "okay." But it didn't have a strap

So I unhooked the strap from the other one

And put it on here but I did it without them looking soo

technically, I wasn't supposed to do that but

I did it anyway and I'm really excited for it because

ummm,

YAAAA

And it has like a second pocket cause yay

And then, uhh, I don't know why I got this to be completely honest

I kind of just did it cause why not

So I got this straightening iron or whatever they call it

Straightener? Flat Iron? Idk. Whatever it is

So it straightens your hair, anyways,

So I got it because I just feel like it'd be cool like to straighten it

just like to see like what I can do and like have fun with it

Not really because like I like the style of like straightened hair

But this was only $2

There's like a bunch of tape on it

Actually, at the thrift store I went to for this one

They have like an electronics testing station

And my friend like Laura, she asked me, she was like

"Do you know how to like test if it works?"

And I was like "besides like touching it, no"

And she was like "oh so you like close it and do this"

and then she accidentally touched the metal and like burned herself

So I was like "well it definitely works"

And it's like it's really small, and so I was like ahhh why not get it

so anyways

This, I'm really excited about

So I got this like really washed out denim jacket

Like that's like the color, and then this is like the color

So it fits really well, it was $18

which is like pricey but like for a denim jacket, like that's nothing

So I'm chillin with it, and I think it looks good on me

Let me get you another picture

*crack*

oh!

I stepped on one of the orange lights

Oh my god I'm actually so sad

This is why we can't have nice things

I mean the light technically still works

But anyways, here is my look

So I think I have one last thing

which is.. My duffel bag!

You can see the polka dots inside!

So I've needed a duffel bag for literally years

and it's like it feels really nice

cause it's like spacious because of like how tall it is

which you can't tell, but like it's not like very like bulky

and it has a ton of pockets like

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

It literally has 11 pockets, that took me forever to count

This is my duffel bag, I'm gonna be able to actually go on trips

And it was only $4, so I spent $45.50

I mean $45 is a lot, but like considering the amount of stuff I got

and like I feel like it's good quality stuff

But there's this lamp I really wanted so it's like a floor lamp

and then it has like 3 like things

so basically the lamp is like the shape of this

but it has these like bendy lights instead

and then the lampshades are this teal color

and its $8 so I want to get it

but I'm going home in 2 days and so

I don't think a lamp will fit inside my car, with all my stuff

So I want to buy it and have it stay with a friend

for like the month, and then just like come pick it up

so I'm trying to find a friend

OK I actually bought the lamp

I didn't get to take a picture or like video it at all

because I had to give it to my friend to like keep for whatever

And, I was like in a huge rush today

so like today was the last day, for the program I'm working for

So like I was literally working from 7 AM to like now

which is 5:24. Anyways so

I got it, it was $8

so that brings my total to

Comment down below and tell me, based off of the things I got and the prices I paid

Do you think my thrift store haul was a success or a bust

cause like, why not

so shoutout to

Assistance League of San Luis Obispo

Fred and Betty's

and Old Mission Thrift

so if they want to sponsor me now uh that would be nice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét