Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 30 2018

Forest Retreat in Washington Takes Cues From Scandinavian Design

For more infomation >> Forest Retreat in Washington Takes Cues From Scandinavian Design | Great Small House Design - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

District of Champions? Ted Leonsis's Washington Valor win ArenaBowl after 2-10 season - Duration: 2:05.

Team owner Ted Leonsis celebrates the Valor's ArenaBowl victory Saturday in Baltimore (Jacob Bogage/The Washington Post) by Mark Selig July 28 at 11:15 PM Email the author Order your championship gear and plan on taking a personal day for the parade — your Washington Valor are Arena Football League champions

AFL journeyman Arvell Nelson rushed for five touchdowns and threw for three more to lead the Valor to its first ArenaBowl title Saturday night

The Valor, which finished the regular season 2-10, beat the host Baltimore Brigade, 69-55

Both teams debuted in 2017 and both are owned by Ted Leonsis, who also owns the Capitals and Wizards

Despite its unsuccessful regular season, Washington won a two-game aggregate playoff against the top-seeded Albany Empire to reach the ArenaBowl, where it was double-digit underdogs against the Brigade (7-5)

The league has just four teams, and each qualified for the playoffs. After a slow first quarter, the Valor took control in the second, outscoring the Brigade, 28-13, including an onside kick recovery for a touchdown

The Valor had not scored more than 56 points in a game all season. The Washington Valor are ArenaBowl XXXI champions

pic.twitter.com/jY7Lrj2uin— Jake Russell (@_JakeRussell) July 29, 2018

For more infomation >> District of Champions? Ted Leonsis's Washington Valor win ArenaBowl after 2-10 season - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Timon & Pumbaa Washington Applesauce Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Blue Goat - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

That's not funny

What about our apples we're gonna catch that worm waterboxx

But it can't be done I tell you there's not a man alive who could cut slimy

You can keep you a bazillion dollar reward. We just want to eat the worm. They're slimy. Yeah

I

Don't think I like this plan

Well your grousing about it's will lead the worm right to us with the least amount of effort on our part

Okay commence worm finding oh

That's that's been godness

Looks like it must be somewhere down in that Valley. Come on. My brain doesn't think that's a valley

If the worm shows up don't hog them all to yourself not gonna rub twice what?

I'll be back but I

hate waiting behind

This is much easier without that pesky rope

Hey, this looks like the worm oughta be

What always happens Johanna worm and then it turns around and eats you what are you talking about

Boombah Boombah or contraire we are going to die

For more infomation >> Timon & Pumbaa Washington Applesauce Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Blue Goat - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Washington DC from a World Traveler's Perspective - Duration: 5:43.

I'm here with Mark from Wolters World and he is a world traveler who's going to tell you about some of the similarities

and differences that he's experienced when traveling in Washington DC.

Hello! Welcome to Trip Hacks DC.

My name is Rob and I am joined with Mark from Wolters World. Mark is a world traveler and he has an amazing YouTube

channel with about

1,500 travel videos right now, so I am just so happy to have him in Washington DC on one of my tours right now

so I can show him around and he's been gracious enough to come on to

the channel so that he can share some of his knowledge and we can give you some information for when you come to Washington DC.

So what is something about Washington DC that you think is similar to another US city that you've traveled to?

Well, I think one has to do with the tourism, because

New York, DC, it's crazy because they both have so many tourists going there; but people are actually going to work every day.

And probably the biggest similarity

I've seen between New York and DC is that

the locals kind of hate the tourists not because they're tourists, but because they get in the way. Like the tourists are walking and then all of a studden

Stop! "Oh, I got to take a picture of this famous thing" and then like the locals like "dude

I'm just trying to get to work man. Would you just stand to the side?" So that is one similarly

I have seen for another U.S. city. So that's a really good point

and that's actually why I

really recommend when people visit Washington DC that they try to plan their day so that they're not riding the Metro during rush hour, because

people here go to work and a lot of people work a nine-to-five job,

so if you're trying to get on the Metro at 7:00 in the morning or 4:00 in the afternoon

there's gonna be a lot of locals on there as well. Yeah and

another thing to mention on that point is that you don't want to treat Washington DC like it's Disney World or Las Vegas

or something like that where people just come to play and party, but there really are a lot of people who live here and have

a life here and work here. And so it's a good mix of that sort of thing.

And that reminds me of another similarity is you have a lot of memorials around town or a lot of museums that can be really

impactful like, I mean we've been to some here where you walk through it you do get goosebumps

and I've had that in other places we've gone around the world and that's one of the things is,

when it's a kind of a somber place

you know, be respectful when you're there, and that's one thing I've seen is you have people think people going for the 'gram in places

where they probably shouldn't be, so that is one thing I've seen that's similar all around the world. So that's another thing to look out for.

So some people say that Washington DC has a different feel than some other American cities, so Mark,

do you think that there's some things about Washington DC that you can compare to someplace outside the US?

Yeah, there's one thing about DC, it has a really different kind of setup than anywhere in the U.S.

like how the streets are set up how the with a roundabouts and things like that

I mean I know driving around here it has that you know, like UK kind of "oh

wait, roundabout, which way do I go?" kind of feel and the thing is those roundabouts,

it's not the only thing to kind of remind me of the UK and travel around there.

Actually, we were down at Mount Vernon, George Washington's place - you guys can check it out

it's really cool day trip - and we were coming back and I'm driving by and I'm like this reminds me of when

we were driving like through the villages and England because there's a lot of that

architectural style is there so you definitely have that so it has a completely different kind of architectural feel and for me

anywhere in the US, I mean, OK

the Capitol you see that the capitals around every place in the U.S., but the feel and the kind of setup is is totally different.

Okay, so let me ask you

what is something about Washington DC that is completely unique that you can't find in any other city in America?

Well, there's kind of two things. I kind of feel one

the museums are free, which is not a common thing, because you go to Chicago

It's you know, $16 or $20 to go to a museum, here

it's free to go in and that's one of the things that for me

it makes it a great family experience because you're not shelling out $100 to take your whole family to a museum,

so that's one thing it's awesome.

Also the Metro here. Look, if you're watching this from outside the US,

we're not big on public transportation in the U.S., but DC they've got it. I mean

I know the locals probably say it's not that great, it's not that's fantastic.

Look, for someone that doesn't have good public metros and good public transportation where I live, this place is awesome for it.

And yes, it's for me it's clean. For me it's efficient. It goes everywhere I want to go.

I'm sure, you're a local, right, you might not agree with me on the cleanliness side of it.

I think there might be some locals who would take issue with that

but I think as a visitor I definitely understand where you're coming from. And that's what I think

is really different.

Like I feel okay going on the Metro, exploring things, and the free nature the stuff

that's one thing that you just don't see it a lot of the U.S. which is really cool when you come here.

So one thing about everything being free that you kind of have to be careful about is to not try

overdo it. Yes. Because when there's over a dozen free museums you think "goodness

I need to go to every single one of them to get my money's worth"

but you don't have to. It's okay to skip some or pick the ones that you really want to do and maybe save some for

a future trip. Yeah, that's the thing especially if you have kids because we got kids with us

and my youngest one, we've gone through the Natural History Museum,

we've done a great tour with Rob here and he's just like "my feet hurt".

You probably see him running behind us somewhere and that is true

don't try to see everything because I really feel like museum burnout kind of thing can really happen here, but the thing is the museums are amazing!

So it's well worth going to but yeah you the burnout is legit here.

So it's something to think about. I've recommended in one of my previous videos that

seven days is actually a good amount of time to plan a trip to Washington DC, which you might think is really really long time,

but just because of the

hugeness of the museums and the various many many things to do many of which are free,

you could definitely fill up that amount of time if you really wanted to. Yeah, and Rob has some really good stuff for seeing stuff

that's not just on the National Mall, exploring out more,

there's all kinds of like like,

normal things to do that aren't just history and museum related which makes DC a really cool place to go. And I think that's it!

Thank you Mark for coming on the video,

I really appreciate you sharing some of your travel knowledge and like I said Mark is a world traveler. He has something like

1,500 travel videos on YouTube right now,

so you should check him out at Wolters World and I will leave a link to that in the video description.

And if you're coming to Washington DC and you want to sign up for a tour with me like Mark's family

did, you can head on over to my website www.triphacksdc.com to see all of the tours that I offer. Top-notch stuff.

Thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it. I can't say anything better. The guy's awesome. Thanks. OK bye from DC!

For more infomation >> Washington DC from a World Traveler's Perspective - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Swimming Holes in Washington - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Swimming Holes in Washington - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Local turkey on its way to Washington D.C. to be pardoned - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Local turkey on its way to Washington D.C. to be pardoned - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

El Papa aceptó la renuncia del arzobispo emérito de Washington, acusado de abuso ual - Duration: 1:41.

 McCarrick, de 88 años, había sido separado de su cargo en junio después de que se encontró evidencia "creíble" de que había abusado sexualmente de un adolescente en los setentas, cuando era sacerdote en Nueva York

 Pero la semana pasada se sumó otra acusación, esta vez de un hombre que aseguró que el religioso, apodado el "tío Teddy", abusó sexualmente de él desde los 11 años y por dos décadas, informó el sitio The Washington Post

 A lo largo de dos décadas salieron a la luz tres denuncias similares contra el ahora ex arzobispo estadounidense, pero dos de ellas fueron resueltas de manera extrajudicial

 McCarrick presentó su renuncia el viernes de esta semana y menos de 24 horas después fue aceptada por el Papa, que lo suspendió "del ejercicio de cualquier ejercicio el ministerio público" hasta que se lleve a cabo un juicio canónico

 El arzobispo emérito de Washington permanecerá recluido en un domicilio elegido por la Iglesia para "una vida de plegarias y penitencia hasta que las acusaciones en su contra sean examinadas en un juicio de derecho canónico"

For more infomation >> El Papa aceptó la renuncia del arzobispo emérito de Washington, acusado de abuso ual - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

A Day in Washington D.C. — Royce & Bekah - Duration: 2:13.

So we came all the way to Eastern Market because Catie said that there were these

amazing blueberry pancakes.

And I was all on board to eat these blueberry pancakes.

But then as we were walking here, I walked by a bagel shop.

And bagels are my weakness.

And so we started standing in line for the pancakes,

I ran to the bagel shop.

But Bekah got the pancakes.

We're deep in the jungle.

Exploring unknown trails.

You'll never know what we'll find.

Oh, I found a Bekah!

(Australian Accent) Here we are.

It looks like it might... um... rain a little bit.

Heading into a bit of a squall.

But... um...

We've got our jackets.

So we'll be alright.

It started to rain.

So we got our jackets out.

We've got 19 seconds left... to cross.

We're gonna keep hammering on.

Alright.

Hopefully it doesn't start bucketing.

Getting the shot.

What a champion.

I'm looking for Riley and Elayna (Who are they?? See description.)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét