Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 29 2018

in this video I'm going to show you how to really invest in dividend stocks like

a pro regardless of whether the stock market goes up or down you see most

people get it wrong and frankly even your bankers or accountants tend to

overlook this too and that is why banks and financial institutions hire me to

conduct courses or seminars for their financial advisers and relationship

managers I am CF Lieu the founder of CF Lieu channel the place where financially

intelligent people turn to 100% Financial insights 0% sell stock and

today I'm going to show you the best stocks sector to invest in to get

guaranteed dividend income or cash flow for life and the three reasons why this

is so keep watching

REIT sector or real estate investment trusts sector is my favorite stock

sector to invest into for three reasons which will become obvious in the next

ten minutes a REIT stock is a public listed company that owns operates of

finances income-producing real estate emphasize on the world income producing

now model after mutual funds with stocks provide all investor the chance to own

valuable commercial real estate properties ranging from offices

apartment buildings to warehouses hospitals shopping centers and hotels

the number one reason to invest into REIT stocks is guarantee consistency aka

consistent money flow into your bank account every three to six months how to

REIT stocks accomplish that you may ask to see how consistent it is and why it's

so consistent you need to understand the normal stocks dividend is only given to

shareholder shareholders if the company is profitable if it's not profitable

than no dividends for you now even if the company is profitable there is no

obligation to distribute stocks dividend if the public listed company does not

have a stops dividend payout policy or they just change your existing stocks

dividend paying policy in the future from yes to no and sometimes company

choose not to pay stock dividend for very valid reasons for example like they

need to use their profit the cash flow to retain in the earnings to expand

their business to other region to expand their production and all that rather

than giving this money back to shareholders saying if a company stocks

do pay dividends on a consistent basis it

adopt a low stocks dividend payout ratio for example maybe they just pay the

deeper scent of the accompany net profit while retaining the remaining 70% under

the company

but when you invest in which stops the REIT structure anywhere in the world

requires the REIT stops to pay 90% or more of the net profit in order for the

read to be exempt from corporate tax

reread that again because of this because REIT stocks not only pay

dividends but it also must have a minimum payout ratio minimum stops

dividend payout ratio of 90% just so they can enjoy this tax exemption in

short you have a guarantee consistency guarantee flow of cash flow of dividend

formal read and you have a guarantee 90% minimum payout ratio when it comes to

stocks dividend now number two reason is about inflation hedge dividends now

here's a simple analogy if you have a 1 million shares of a company starts

paying you eight cents per share every year you easily have 80,000 passive

stops dividend income which you can live off to pay for your living expenses you

know that living expenses are always prone to inflation maybe it's 2 percent

per year maybe it's 5 percent a year depending on

where you live but the point is if you're 80 thousand per year dividend

passive dividend from stock investing is not increasing every year or at least

matching or at least increase at the matching rate of the inflation rate then

in fact you are losing the real value of your money aka you are really losing

your purchasing power now let's examine company stocks dividend

they are derived from net profit which in turn net profit are actually a factor of

how much the business earns revenue in terms of revenue they generate and also

how much expenses they spend to run the business now higher revenue and lower

expenses brings us higher net profit this is very understandable which means

higher dividends now how much dividend accompany starts can give you from this

top process is very clear that it depends on how well they can forever

grow their business and control their business expenses and also it depends on

other factors like the nature of this business and this can be very uncertain

for example a new technology could make a company called business obsolete or a

change in the commodity prices could make a business suffer losses now how

about let's say business they manufacture alcoholic beverages and

suddenly they say a hypothetical scenario nobody in the world wants to

drink any alcoholic beverages anymore so this company will go out of business but

for a rate 99% of a reit revenue comes from its rental income from it beauty as

their properties now this is really no rocket science when they talk about

rental income from real estate properties although this is a stocks but

you have to understand the underlying asset of a REIT started actually have

physical brick and mortar commercial property use for various types of

business now rental is not something imaginary it's really hard cold cash

that is paid money from the tenants to the land and in the modern economy

commercial real estate is always in demand due to business demand whenever

this business going on you need a premise you need a premise you need a

place in your real estate to conduct businesses so it does not really matter

how the economic changes on the short-term changes and all that so

you see how resilient is the underlying asset of any stops anywhere in the world

anywhere in the world rental rate actually follows the inflation that is

just logic there's only one way for rental rate anywhere to go as the time

goes by and that is up up and up at this discussion today on how to invest in

dividend stocks like a pro wouldn't be complete without this third point and

that is pricing power REIT stocks with great great and the line and said have

this great pricing power and I'm talking about high quality commercial real

estate properties and that means that they can secure high quality tenants who

are willing to pay a premium rental rate to be located in a strategic location

where the business environment is thriving anyway that host property for

lease of all ran in the central business district area we have a high pricing

power in other words these rates have a high negotiation power we're a long list

of potential tenants are bidding to ram these premium properties in the premium

location and naturally you won if you're the REIT manager you will always want to

run it to the highest bidder and due to this fact at minimum a REIT usually have

a very stable recurring profits due to a stable demand from customers and this

also allows it to raise rental prices for its existing tenants without losing

businesses to a competitor over time in a nutshell if you invest in the right

REIT stocks then you I actually guarantee a steady flow of increasingly stocks

dividend income for life and that my friend is how you invest in dividend

stocks like a pro okay if this lesson has given you

and aha moments on how to invest in dividend stocks make sure to subscribe

to my youtube channel right now this click and smash on the red button at the

lower right of the screen wherever you are watching this now subscribing to my

channel is free and there's really nothing to lose by doing so then this

everything now I wanted to turn it to you to turn it over to you which of

these three reason we just cover to invest in dividend stocks I read that

you can relate to the most let me know by leaving a comment below

you

For more infomation >> How to invest into the Best Dividend Stocks 💪 in Bursa M'sia & anywhere in the world (updated 2018) - Duration: 11:00.

-------------------------------------------

I SPENT HOW MUCH??? - Duration: 6:30.

My bag of stuff. Hah!

So I just went thrift shopping

So I'm gonna do a little haul right now

So I went with my good friend Laura Jagels

She's technically my co-worker but I consider her a friend

We went to three thrift stores and

so the first thing I got is

This pair of shoes

so they're like blue, you can see they

have this like yellow stripe, they look really like stylish

No but they're really nice, the thing is that they

were $12, but they actually look like brand new

and they feel nice, like I kinda have to

break them in, which is like annoying cause it is like uncomfortable

Buuut, that means that they're new

They're like Polo Ralph Lauren

So that's a good brand or something

So the reason I was really excited about these

is cause Laura, she really wanted me to get new shoes

because these are my old shoes

They are very stylish Vans, they're about a year old

But, they're like that

Peek-a-boo

And they're like both like that so I really needed new shoes

I was like hesitant on getting new ones cause

these ones I got at Ross for $15

I just didn't want to buy new shoes because I was like

if it's not $15, I feel like I am not getting a good deal

But I also really wanted black shoes so

I decided to get these because they're not black which I wanted

but they're like a neutral color so they still match things

And, since they were $12, I feel like since I'm getting a better deal than my old shoes

it's worth it

After that I got these lights

So these were $2

So I literally saw it in a box and I snatched it becuase

that's really cool

Umm so I want to hang them in my room for next year

So they were like little oranges, like orange slices

And then I can turn it on..

OHH yasss queen, oooo work it, ooooo

I'm really excited for these, if you couldn't tell

That was that

ummm, so then I got this shirt

it's literally just a basic green shirt

but I genuinely like shirts that are just like plain

And I love the color

Idk why I just smelled it but it doesn't seem used

like even though it's thrifted, it doesn't like have the thrifty like look

like it just like it looks pretty new like there's no holes or anything idk

And it was $3 so, ehh, yaaaaah

umm, oooh, ok so I got my camera

which you know by now, anyways

so I haven't had a case for it so I got this leather one,

it was $4.50

It was actually kind of cool so like what I did was like

There was three camera cases so I asked my friend Laura

and I was like "which one?" and she was like "you should go for the leather one"

because it's like more like vintage and whatever

So then I was like "okay." But it didn't have a strap

So I unhooked the strap from the other one

And put it on here but I did it without them looking soo

technically, I wasn't supposed to do that but

I did it anyway and I'm really excited for it because

ummm,

YAAAA

And it has like a second pocket cause yay

And then, uhh, I don't know why I got this to be completely honest

I kind of just did it cause why not

So I got this straightening iron or whatever they call it

Straightener? Flat Iron? Idk. Whatever it is

So it straightens your hair, anyways,

So I got it because I just feel like it'd be cool like to straighten it

just like to see like what I can do and like have fun with it

Not really because like I like the style of like straightened hair

But this was only $2

There's like a bunch of tape on it

Actually, at the thrift store I went to for this one

They have like an electronics testing station

And my friend like Laura, she asked me, she was like

"Do you know how to like test if it works?"

And I was like "besides like touching it, no"

And she was like "oh so you like close it and do this"

and then she accidentally touched the metal and like burned herself

So I was like "well it definitely works"

And it's like it's really small, and so I was like ahhh why not get it

so anyways

This, I'm really excited about

So I got this like really washed out denim jacket

Like that's like the color, and then this is like the color

So it fits really well, it was $18

which is like pricey but like for a denim jacket, like that's nothing

So I'm chillin with it, and I think it looks good on me

Let me get you another picture

*crack*

oh!

I stepped on one of the orange lights

Oh my god I'm actually so sad

This is why we can't have nice things

I mean the light technically still works

But anyways, here is my look

So I think I have one last thing

which is.. My duffel bag!

You can see the polka dots inside!

So I've needed a duffel bag for literally years

and it's like it feels really nice

cause it's like spacious because of like how tall it is

which you can't tell, but like it's not like very like bulky

and it has a ton of pockets like

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

It literally has 11 pockets, that took me forever to count

This is my duffel bag, I'm gonna be able to actually go on trips

And it was only $4, so I spent $45.50

I mean $45 is a lot, but like considering the amount of stuff I got

and like I feel like it's good quality stuff

But there's this lamp I really wanted so it's like a floor lamp

and then it has like 3 like things

so basically the lamp is like the shape of this

but it has these like bendy lights instead

and then the lampshades are this teal color

and its $8 so I want to get it

but I'm going home in 2 days and so

I don't think a lamp will fit inside my car, with all my stuff

So I want to buy it and have it stay with a friend

for like the month, and then just like come pick it up

so I'm trying to find a friend

OK I actually bought the lamp

I didn't get to take a picture or like video it at all

because I had to give it to my friend to like keep for whatever

And, I was like in a huge rush today

so like today was the last day, for the program I'm working for

So like I was literally working from 7 AM to like now

which is 5:24. Anyways so

I got it, it was $8

so that brings my total to

Comment down below and tell me, based off of the things I got and the prices I paid

Do you think my thrift store haul was a success or a bust

cause like, why not

so shoutout to

Assistance League of San Luis Obispo

Fred and Betty's

and Old Mission Thrift

so if they want to sponsor me now uh that would be nice.

For more infomation >> I SPENT HOW MUCH??? - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Protein Can You Absorb Per Meal? - Duration: 4:49.

because hopefully you can Hemi it's very noisy and the sparse right now because

of the insects so a lot of people actually believe that the body can only

absorb a certain amount of protein every hour this is the logic behind many gurus

saying that you should be eating small meals frequently throughout the day with

20 to 25 grams of protein per meal so that your body can actually absorb it

all but the truth is that you can eat one meal and you can eat your entire

days worth of protein that you require and still basically get the same results

so here's why that is I'm going to talk about some studies which actually

validate this in a second but first I want you to just think about it from an

evolutionary perspective first and just use some common sense so in the past

what do you think is more likely as a more realistic scenario so scenario a

you find lots of small meals with protein or scenario B you don't eat for

a few days and then you and your tribe and your caveman friends finally catch a

mammoth or finally catch a cow a buffalo whatever animal you're trying to hunt

and you finally get a huge source of protein and because you've been fasted

for a few days you binge out on that and you eat all of it do you really think

that your body in that situation is going to be like sorry mate we're only

going to absorb 25 grams of the 250 grams of protein you just ate and leave

the rest to waste because that's the truth and that's what all these fitness

gurus have been saying no of course not your body wants to get the most out of

all nutrients that it gets because our body doesn't understand water fridges

we're still designed genetically to live in a world where food is scarce so your

body doesn't know that the next meal is coming even though in your mind you do

know that you're going to get Chinese food with your friends later this late

later today the body is very good at getting the nutrients out of the food

you give it whatever you put into the body chances are it's gonna get most of

that and get most of the nutrients of that food regardless of whether you eat

that gradually throughout the day or you eat it all at once so the biggest reason

why people want to know eating all your protein at once is bad

is because they're scared that if they do things like one meal a day or they do

intamin fasting and are eating less but bigger meals throughout the day then

this means they're going to lose more muscle because they're not utilizing

that extra protein that be eating that be getting from more frequent meals so

the best studies we could look at intamin fasting people versus normal

frequent meals and see if there's a difference over time when they're losing

weight at the amount of muscle and strength that they retain and the

researchers actually made it very clear that the people doing intamin fasting

retained just as much muscle as the people who would do more frequent meals

as long as calories and protein are controlled for so what this basically

implies is that you can eat six meals a day or you can eat one meal a day and as

long as you're having the same amount of protein in that 24 hour period you're

going to get the same amount of results in terms of muscle retention over time

and saying this there is actually some research that shows that more frequent

meals are going to be better more specifically a lot of the research

points towards four meals a day with your protein spread over four meals

tends to be ideal if we're talking about protein synthesis in the body if you

really look at that in a laboratory and also things like eating your protein at

night especially eating slow digesting protein like casein is going to elevate

blood amino acid levels throughout the night and it's going to prevent you

going into a catabolic state it's gonna increase protein synthesis while you

sleep so there are things like that to consider so in an ideal world you're

eating all five meals a day with protein and you're also eating protein with one

of those Mills before you sleep and preferably casein protein but in terms

of long term studies and long term results the difference that this would

make is going to be hardly anything so it's not worth stressing over and as

always like I always say just focus on your calories and your protein and

you're gonna be fine whether you have more frequent meals who do fasting is a

completely personal thing and it mostly just comes down to comfort your schedule

and not sustainable for you so it's a big myth that you can only absorb 25

grams of protein and you need to be eating frequent meals

to maximize muscle gain and muscle retention it's a myth but if you can do

that then you're better off doing that especially if your goal is you know

bulking and putting on as much muscle as possible but when it comes to losing fat

and retaining muscle it's just about what's sustainable for you

For more infomation >> How Much Protein Can You Absorb Per Meal? - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Saliva Would Dissolve A GIANT Jawbreaker?! - Duration: 10:02.

don't tell me you put some in here too I would never deceive you we are

scientists and part-time intellectuals and today as intellectuals we are going

to be doing a little bit of an experiment and that is to see how long

and how much saliva it will take to break down a giant jawbreaker I know you

guys have all seen ed ed and Eddy show clip right here Pat Thank You Pat they

have big jaw breakers in there and that's us here it's Edie Edie Eddie I'm

trying to open this at all the same time it's not working sorry so basically what

we're doing here now is we're going to be filling buckets with saliva and water

and one bucket will have water and the other will have saliva what the trick is

what not sure it's not gonna be real saliva it's gonna be forensic explode

it's artificial slime that means is that big people like Kim K Kanye they all

spit in a bottle yeah and we're taking that we bought it because it's worth the

money oh he's real fake no no I don't know I don't know these people but we

got their saliva and so we're gonna be spraying it all over these puppies all

right he's not really puppies as a jaw breakers but sometimes I like to tell

myself that where's the other bucket I gotta grab at what if I spit this in

my mouth I'll be like making out somebody I can

actually do it yeah this one's me I love you bet that's wait why do it in what

situation would I need more saliva see what it tastes like

tastes like someone else's spit actually not bad okay we got more of these

bottles that I'm gonna be putting in there this is great all right give it

give it it's like an addiction I feel like I

have to pry it out of your fingers to do a bucket oh my god

yeah I feel like we should I feel like we should just get like can we get a

clear ones we can see it yeah we should get clear why don't we have clear all

right I love you mom but I hate you Kristen you that's green

looking yeah so I was green on the inside

she's like I know blood is blue no that's got such a weird consistency it's

just like oil yeah it literally looks like saliva do you not drink oil Gunnar

Oh Ricky that's gross dude one time I drink oil all by myself

I heard infringing motor skills

dude you were addicted I made a bunch of saliva in my mouth and I tried to sort

it out wait we still Morgan it's um I don't drink it

wait so do we spit in there or what do we keep spinning and should we split

this little time I have a lot of spit spit for days I vowed to spit in bottles

one of the changes people click off and restarts really call it names we spit I

don't know if you want to see a spit so comment down below there's so many

people that want to see a spit are you a fan think about this one all right boy

this is weird now yeah sure man say that we're gonna pour the rest of this saliva

into the bucket and we'll we'll catch you guys in a second

Gunnar - literally word for word told me to say we're gonna pour the rest of this

live into a bucket and we'll see you guys in a second don't tell Gunnar I'm

looking at so when he grabbed he's like why is it wet I put all the rest of this

live on in there nice that's disgusting looking you put all the rest of saliva

where did you get all that so long oh my god it was in my office

I've been harboring it for about a year half now for this video or for something

else either way it's gross did you ask people

send you their spit if you would send your spit no cuz people wouldn't do that

we're not gonna do it okay don't do that don't send us your spit I

miss your dog though we love puppies you want put it in the bucket I mean isn't

what I learned do it now I feel weird I said we I said we say we did it my

fingers in there Scott just probably by the way drop it in that hooker you

have pickles Oh

son of the hitch bottom we're gonna big and bold us it is so bulbous and they

say the earth is flat so look at how round that jawbreaker is baby Wow when

that job is so round alright phears so we're gonna check on it oh dude it is

already dissolving whoa it's already done solving Mitchell

hey Kirby ah that's Mitchell check that out you see that it's just falling off

oh ooh comment down below how long do you guys

think it's gonna take for this alignment to dissolve the jawbreaker well which

one what are you guys this one or the one or the water either one okay how

long do I think's gonna take yeah do we have those stuff what's going right now

or what to common like days lesson today do you think science boy we should have

you don't I thought you were drunk for your guess I'm gonna say like two days

I choose do this I choose I think it's gonna take two weeks okay I think it's

gonna take about five hours to dissolve the whole thing put some water yeah

let's put this in the water so now we're gonna fill this coming out of your nose

yeah my big boy there's just two blows I'm usually one with the nose hair

problems I don't see you oh how the turns have table so now we're gonna fill

this one up with water okay let's do it we're doing that need to get out okay

yeah yeah no I'm staying here why are you over there

you know I hate it when we go over there dang it I'm just gonna go do it in the

sink over here all right I have a precious cargo why is it

we're play fighting knock it over it's milky now we wait look at white that is

which one do you think we'll know faster what's you I think we'll Mel faster you

tell me what you'll melt faster in the comments down below guys make sure you

vote in this poll right here skip to later in the day this has been what

three hours four hours baby

five or six hours okay so right now it's like what I guess five oh yeah it's

there I'm gonna put in my Nikon all right so let's see what's in the first

one this is water are you so little Smurfs wait did you guys swap them wait

what what happens

so is it gone then no it's in there so you grabbing my ears trying dude don't

break that glass put your hand in there

geez haha no suck there's a limit

he's been scratching every single yo that wild though oh what a cool pattern

so this is from just the water right this is just from the water YUM okay so

I think my fight two-week prediction was that year right but yeah two weeks I was

about two days don't tell me you put some in here too no I would never

deceive you more than artificial weight

interesting I would say that probably take about ten hours for this to fully

know dissolve yeah cuz it's 5:00 right now it's about halfway like eight to ten

hours he's changed his answer as you can tell all right whatever this would take

a lot longer yeah yeah that's so weird so I agree it's weird that's kind of I

was glad it actually worked oh it's just as a soft yeah how's it

wait a sec you it kind of looks like a planet that's gross it does look like a

plan welcome to Woodland de Mars good the geography on that thing oh it smells

good you smell these guys you would you drink that that I would taste it that's

water hey no it's a cute top flakes it's got a

jawbreaker dandruff try anything I need a spoon no just

drink it drink it finger glass and just drink it no I don't want it that's right

I'm not you I don't know all right let's break my family saya

which of these is a soft is gonna decide that I'm gonna scared you'd know fooled

myself on us please aah Mike lose a good point though why is

one side smooth as silk but the other side ripoli like a rose make sure you

fall away oh yeah well a dog okay let's go up for real huh yeah are you I'm not

gonna look until you Chef Boyardee day he wasn't even close closing music

this is what the inside of the planet looks like oh yeah beautiful it's got a

cavity it's showing you in that that's that you're really pretty it's beautiful

guys like this video these are beautiful like woods check out that video right

there and also check out that video right there thank you for watching ash

and follow us on Twitter and Instagram a high five rest put the possible chance

of the shoutout get ready

For more infomation >> How Much Saliva Would Dissolve A GIANT Jawbreaker?! - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

INDIA Economy in 2030 || India in 2030 - how much developed? || India A SUPERPOWER? - Duration: 11:47.

hello friends how are you all welcome to our channel social life

today we are going to talk about India in 2030

today we will see how India will become in 2030

and its economy and in other aspects also

and other than this one big question is will India become superpower in 2030

to know the answers for this watch the video till end

this video is going to be very interesting be with us I am ahaan and you are watching social life

first we will talk about education

indian education sector has been working fastly since 30 years

till 2011 indian adult literacy rate was 74%

and in 2017 it was estimated that Indian literacy rate was more than 80%

and from 2021 to 2023 indian adult literacy rate will be more than 90%

and if this trend continues India Literacy Rate in 2030 will be more than 95%

and this will be marketable achievement

not only this in india as literacy is increasing poverty is decreasing

in 2011 in India 22% people were poor

and their daily income was less than $2 per day

and in last 5 years this percentage is decreasing very fastly

in 2011 poor rate was 22% and in 2018 it came down to 5%

to get out of poverty in terms of population and percentage india is on top

work is going very fast on this

and according to IMF every minute 44% people are getting out of poverty

it is good and we can give credit to governement

how this happened and what were the reasons we have made a video previously on that in detail

if you didnt watch please watch it once

and if this Trend continuous in 2020 India's extreme literacy rate will decrease to 3%

so now the question is that in india poor people doesn't exist?

only 3-4% remain?

its false the number we showed you that is for extremely poor people

that means they live in extremely bad condition and its hard for them to get food 3 times a day

this number is decreasing fastly in india and it is good

population of poor people in 2021 in India will remain between 15 to 20%

not only in India but in whole world poor people live

it maybe China USA Europe for example we will talk about USA

in 2012 about 15% population of USA were poor

official Census of USA in 2016 Stated that 12.7% population is poor

whole world is working on this and India is also fastly working on this

in 2025 extreme poverty in India will be zero and in 2030 total poverty will be under the 10%

now we'll talk about population

people think that India's population is growing very fast but it's not like that

in 2016 India's population rate was 1.2 billion and accordingly India ranks 96th

it means that more 95 countries are there whose population is increasing more than India's population

India's population rate is declining but very slowly and in 2021 it will come to 1%

India's population growth is decreasing and in 2030 it will mark to 150 crores

India's population growth will be just 0.6%

if we see other countries like China in 2016 its population was 140 crores and population growth was 0.5%

and we can achieve this number by 2030 not only this it can also decrease if we

focus on India's 3-4 States if we control their population growth

which States that are and how we can control will discuss that some time

now we'll talk about infrastructure of India

from past 4 years work is going on very fastly on infrastructure

in 2012 average of 13 km roads were laid in india

and now in 2018 27 km roads Per day are laid down

and government target is to make it 40 kilometre Per day

and if this happens in 2030 Road Infrastructure work will be completed

and there is no need to built new highways and Expressway

and Expressway has to be maintained only

if work on Smart City goes good then

in 2030 in India there will be 20 mega cities and more than 100 smart cities will be build

we will talk about digitalization

in 2010 about 11% people in india used internet

and within 8 years total internet users increased from 11 % to more than 40%

and it is remarkable achievements

not only this in 4g users India ranks II

if internet increases at this rate in 2021 more than 50% population will use internet

and in 2025 more than 60%

and in 2030 more than 75% population will use internet

now will talk about economy

for this first we'll see nominal GDP

in 2018 India's nominal GDP is 2.8 trillion dollars

and now India ranks 6th

in 2019 India's GDP growth will increase over 7.5%

India's GDP will be nearly over 3.1 trillion dollars

after that India will become world's fifth economy country

and at which rate India's economic is increasing in 2024 India will touch 5 trillion mark

in 2025 or 2026 India will become world's third economic country in nominal GDP

for this India's GDP growth is very important

if India's GDP rate becomes more than 10%

then it will be more than12 trillion dollars

is India's GDP growth rate to 8 to 9%

then by 2030 India will touch 10 trillion dollar mark

and experts have said that India can easily reach this

now let's talk about purchasing power parity

in 2010 India's PPP was 5 trillion dollar

and by 2018 this has reached 10 trillion dollar

and experts say that India will reach 20 trillion dollar in PPP by 2025

and between 2030 to 2035 India's PPP will be around 35 trillion dollar

and also will become world second economy beating USA

we have already made a video on this please do check out check it out

all these numbers are taken from IMF and are extended to 2030 and 2035

all these numbers depend on the GDP growth of India

and if India grows rapidly not only 10 trillion but also 12 trillion can be easily achieved

and not only 35 trillion but 40 trillion can be achieved in PPP

now let's talk about GDP per capita

India's GDP per capita in nominal in 2018 is 2150 dollars

and by 2022 this number will reach above 3000

GDP per capita is calculated by dividing GDP with population

and as the years passed by India's GDP will increase and the population will decrease

this will have adverse effect on GDP per capita

and by 2030 India GDP per capita $8000

and by 2034 it will touch the 10000 dollar mark

but in PPP it is not the case

as we already have 10 trillion dollars GDP

so in 2018 PPP GDP per capita is 7800 dollar

and by 2022 it will reach about $10000

and by 2030 it will rain 20000 dollars

now let's talk about the important topic that is Human Development Index

currently India ranks 131 in HDI

with a status of medium developing country

and a score of 0.62

and to reach the high status 0.70 score is needed

love letters analyse to see if India can achieve this or not

to achieve these three main criteria are to be passed

the first criteria is GDP per capita

this needs to be at least above $10000

as we have seen India will easily achieve this in PPP

but for nominal GDP it will take 2030-2035 to reach this mark

the second criteria is literacy rate

to achieve high status in HDI literacy rate should be above 90%

and by 2035 India will have 95% literacy rate

so this criteria will also be achieved easily

now the important criteria that is life expectancy

in 2017 India had life expectancy of 70 years

and to high development Nation status, 77-80 years life expectancy is required

and as India's life expectancy is increasing rapidly, so India will easily cross this criteria too

so all the three criteria will be achieved by India by 2030 to 2035 easily

and will jump into high from medium development status

All the points shown here are well-researched and India can reach them very easily

and can also perform better than that if India resolves three big issues

the first issue is economic reforms

India news to implement reforms to create an environment of business

to facilitate the entrepreneurs

second issue is social insecurity

like mob lynching rapes and everything, government needs to control all this

as this will portray a bad image of INDIA in international market

and will affect India's business sector and growth

and the third big issue is unemployment

can be solved by improving the defence corridors and industrial corridors in India

and by boosting the manufacturing industry

we hope that India solves all these issues in no time

now let us see if India become superpower by 2030

India currently ranks 4th in global firepower index

which means India's Army is 4th strongest in the world

but this is not enough to become a superpower

it requires many more things

that's it for this video

post your opinions about this topic and the video in the comment section

like the video if you really liked it

and do not forget to subscribe to our channel

post your suggestions for next topic

thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét