Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 22 2018

Hey what's up YouTube and welcome to another great product spotlight video

brought to you by Mt Baker vapor! And today we're gonna be taking a look at a

product that a lot of you are probably familiar with already but if you haven't

seen it you're gonna want to check this out! What we've got is something exciting

from Geek Vape! We're going to be looking at the Aegis Legend Kit. 200 watt box

mod, dual 18650 battery. Just definitely something new! Something interesting got

a lot of cool features on it. So why don't we go ahead and dive down,

unbox it and take a look and see what's inside!

Alright so what we got here today is the Aegis Legend kit by Geek Vape so for

those of you who may not know Geek Vapes a company that's been around for quite a

while got a lot of good stuff! I first became

familiar with Geek Vape with the Tsunami RDA that they had. I never really had

much experience up until the last I believe it was legend that they did with

an actual Geek Vape mod or a tank but I know they also had a few other tanks out

there that were pretty good never personally used them myself

like I said tsunami was kind of my first real experience with them so when I came

across this so the first legend I really wasn't a fan of it I just

really didn't like the way it was shaped like organ amelie it felt bad in my hand

it was kind of a large mod it was also one of those ones that where you could

like fit multiple batteries in it with with an adapter and then that just

really didn't appeal to me and it didn't function right so this is strictly dual

1860 battery mod and you know I first got it

I I really didn't know what to make of it when I got my sample and this is my

personal one here I got the black and orange one Geek Vape was nice enough to

send me over a sample I wasn't really sure what to make of it but I gotta tell

you it's a really great mod really durable this thing is just like a brick

and it functions flawlessly I trip set in it it has a very basic user interface

but it's all about functionality here so if you're looking for something that's

like really flashy got a lot of bright lights and you know this colorful large

user interface this probably isn't gonna be for you but if you want something

that it's capable of up to 200 watts of power just something very

straightforward something that can really take a beating this device I

gotta say it will probably suit all your needs so inside of the packaging we have

the mod itself

they're all going to be black so these are our believe aluminum zinc and

silicon their constructive aluminum zinc and silicon you can see the silicon here

on the outside which kind of makes for a nice a nice little protection layer over

at this device is shockproof so you could drop this thing from up to about

six feet they say two meters and it'd be okay I don't recommend doing that with

your tank I have tried it out just kind of throwing it around and you know it

really takes a beating even so this one's got the this is the rainbow

version it's got the accents the buttons are accented in the rainbow color this

right here and then you can see the stitching kind of has this very distinct

rainbow this is also really nice to a leather grip that you've got right here

on the back he gives the device a really comfortable fill so I have large hands

and you know it fits my hand pretty good it is a little on the bigger side but

like I said it's kind of designed to be just that like this brick sort of device

so yeah on the bottom we've got our battery door which is a nice battery

door so some of these battery doors you know I'm not really a fan of on the

bottom I really do prefer more like the side magnetic battery doors but this one

is actually done really well so it's very cliquey very tight and it pops open

that's all you got to do is just press that button back and pop it open and

then you pull it back push down and I just slide it back over which would be a

little bit tougher to do with batteries but you can see and feel how it seals up

when you put the batteries in which is necessary because this device is also

waterproof so it's waterproof up to one meter for up to half an hour roughly and

we have tested that out we did a couple videos with this product at at the river

and we had this mod in the water for probably about an hour before it finally

died so that half hour market is pretty realistic and I've had mods before where

you splash them with a little bit of water I think it went

and then it kind of dies off and it never comes back to life so they said it

was waterproof we ended in the mud the WA mod in the water for quite a while

and it did die. Now, the thing that I thought was amazing was that that's

understandable. I'm sure something can only be so waterproof, but it came back

to life. So I used got rid of those batteries didn't want to risk you know

there being a problem with the batteries replaced the batteries and kind of gave

it you know a day or so went to turn it on just to see if it would work and

it fired right back up everything looked the same. I think I had maybe like a

little tiny water spot on the screen but uh no big deal. So yeah, waterproof,

shockproof and also dust proof. So if you're working in a really dusty

environment, let's say your construction worker for example this is gonna be

something that's gonna survive that worksite. So you know it's something you

can have with you and you can feel comfortable. You're gonna spend a little

more money on this kit! I believe the price on them is an average about eighty

dollars and I believe that's what we'll be selling them for at Mtbakervapor.com.

$74.99 or eighty dollars but definitely well worth it! Especially if

you're outdoorsy or you have a very like hands-on job. Like I said, like in

construction or something like that. You can take this with you, maybe throw a

little vape band if you can fit one on there it does come with straight glass

as well that way you don't break your glass on the jobsite and you don't have

to worry about it which is nice because you know you don't want to have to keep

buying these mods and I know I've seen people that do have jobs like that where

they're constantly going through these mods and they do want to find something

durable and that definitely fits this definitely fits the bill here so like I

said inside we have the tank here and the tank that comes with it is a geek

vape aerotank pretty large tank I believe the tank holds up to seven

mils with the bubble glass and then five mils with a straight glass it's got a

dual airflow slots on the bottom it's got a little bit of resistance there so

nice and easy to adjust not too hard to adjust you know you don't want too much

resistance but you don't want to sing sliding all over the place and I haven't

really experienced that and we do have a wide bore

Delvin drip tip that is included as well and it's really in there and I did test

this and this is I'm sorry 810 810 delrin drip tip this is compatible with

your incuding style drip tips as well if you wanted to use those you see that

large hole for the drip tip and it's also going to be top fill so it's not

going to be a push top filled it's going to be turned Kat top fill I really like

the sills that they put on here and there's also these notches so you know

you kind of got a look and see when you're putting the cap back on where

that's at and it's only not even a quarter turn just a very very easy to

take on and off the one thing I do have to warn you about though is when you do

take this off or put it back on you really kind of want to be delicate with

it if you're taking the tank off to fill it or even if it's on so let's see our

tank on here I also thought that was a little weird and I mean it's got a nice

510 and it's got spring loaded 510 pin there the threads on the tank and on the

510 connection are really good but you put it in there and you have to kind of

press down and then start screwing that in I thought it was weird that it

wiggled around a little bit it's just like a minor thing that I noticed that I

haven't had any issues with it shorting out or not reading the device so I mean

that's good just minor con definitely not a big deal

just something that I noticed so when you've got your top fill cap off what I

would say is just kind of just gently once you set it into place just give it

that turn and as soon as you experience any resistance there you don't want to

over tighten this just stop what I've done a couple times online is you know

I'm not really paying attention to what I'm doing you can kind of see that I've

got it to about a quarter turn now and that's because I was really cranking

it down and I really don't think that you're supposed to tighten it that much

what happens is is that you go to take it off and it really gets on there and

you can't take just a top fill cap off so what you do is you end up taking the

whole tank apart the whole thing just unscrews you'll spill your juice that

happens you know just hold your glass and what I've been doing too is maybe

taking these off if you really have to get in a plier and holding this and then

just kind of twisting that and that works too yeah we got that good sized

tank now inside the tank we get a mesh coil that geek vape has manufactured and

this is just labeled the mesh one coil so I believe that's all they're called

just a mesh coil and we will have those up on the website and this is rated at

0.2 ohms with 30 to 90 watt range best from 60 to 80 watts and the coils

themself have a really good flavor cotton not getting a lot of cottony

tastes out of it they wick really fast they break in really fast as well it

puts out a good amount of vapor will kind of go over that a little bit show

you exactly how the device performs so yeah that's that's really great it also

comes with your extra straight glass like we mentioned and it comes with the

im4 coil so this will be what the package of coil looks like for those the

IM coil apparently there's an IM one coil and then i am for coil so the m1

may vary I believe that I am one is actually the mesh coil the I am for coil

has four smaller coils inside the coil head this is rated at 0.15 60 to 80

watts so a smaller range not necessarily a bad thing that's something I prefer

more is to have a more narrow range of my wattage I feel like I'm gonna get the

best performance out of my coil but then again that's all preference and this is

nichrome 80 wire whereas the Mich coil is actually a kanthal mesh

wire so we got that coil there in another box of goodies got some extra o

rings there's actually a 510 driptip adaptor some extra steels for the top of

the tank and a nice little USB cable I

kind of wished that they had maybe put a different drip tip in there but you got

the drip tip adapter you've also got the replacement for the USB port so we take

a look at the USB port that's gonna be right here on the top a little bit

different placement I really like the fill of this and the build goes again

with the whole waterproof thing but it really sits in there and it's a nice

plug it made it a little hard to actually get a USB cable in there and I

haven't used theirs to charge it I'd been using my own but a USB cable is

kind of a USB cable it made it kind of hard because of the placement of the

tank and this port to get a USB cable in there just the shape of the hole the

hole slot there too was a little strange and I didn't have very good luck

charging my device through that USB port so I would recommend definitely charging

your devices with your um with your battery charger an external battery

charger but that's pretty much standard you can't use that for upgrades geek

vape does offer firmware upgrades and you can upgrade your firmware through

that port we're also gonna get a warranty card inside and we get this

nice little instruction manual as well and it's got a really good breakdown of

all of the features of this device it goes over the different modes and will

actually take a look at those here in a minute and it kind of just explains

everything got some customer service info just a really nice little booklet

so be sure to check that out clear off some of our junk here

all right so here is my own personal device we've got my 18 650 batteries my

own life batteries here and once you open that hatch you'll see very clearly

labeled they uh plus at minus indicators for positive and negative leads of your

battery simply just slip your batteries in and then press down and push and lock

into place really easy to open and close a lot of

these bottom load battery sleds they're sometimes they can be kind of hard to

close once you've got the actually batteries and batteries in there because

this thing is basically like sealed up so tight

you know no battery rattle either which is really nice we've got all the accents

on here got that fire button the up and down button the plus and minus for

adjustments on the wattage and I do like this rocker panel and that they have

here for the plus of minus adjustments I've always kind of been a fan of that

it is very clicky very responsive as is the fire button and pretty standard five

clicks on five clicks off I'll get that lightning bolt you've got a nice little

color screen there as well so you know it just a cool little feature a little

bit of customization to match these accents one of the other things I really

liked was this accent the paint in the design of these I've noticed is really

durable it was it's not like some other products out there and I won't go into

talking about them but uh I'm sure a lot of you from we're from hell here with

them where you got it it looked really beautiful at the beginning and then you

get a little chip or scratch and all the paint and everything comes off and this

is really well done so right now we've got it set into power mode there are all

under several modes here in order to change your modes to get into that mode

selection screen simply click your button three times

and you'll notice the top becomes highlighted and now if you hit the plus

or minus button you can scroll through the modes so there we've got power we've

got a temp control nickel temp control stainless still temp control titanium

and there's our TCR function and then we've got one labeled v s-- v pc and

there is multiple settings down there within those and i believe this is a

variable power curve it's a power curve of some sort for sure so let's say we

want to use the variable power curve click three times all right now if you

click this button again it'll take you down your each point that you can set on

the power curve that you can adjust this up or down and this is all done in

wattage so you basically be setting a wattage curve here one two three no it

takes me back up top we continue to cycle we've got a bypass mode and we're

back to power and now that we're back to power if I just hit this once the fire

button scrolls through to the coil then the puff counter which can be reset by

hitting this plus button here and if you let it go it'll timeout but let's say

you want to enter that mode simply a long press this button here you can also

change the color of this screen too and the brightness so we can adjust the

brightness

you hold the fire button in the - button it'll take it in this screen then

continue to hold the fire button you can plus or minus to adjust the brightness

level then click again to get out of there then to adjust the color I believe

if you hold the plus and minus button that'll lock it and try to remember how

to change the color on this thing

stealth mode apparently is holding plus-or-minus at the same time and the

fire button for two seconds and it's brightness again definitely covers that

in the instruction book I'll show you how to cycle through the colors as well

you can go into stealth mode which will allow you to only fire the mod it won't

allow you to make any changes to the mod so yeah I mean that pretty much is uh we

got going on with the gig VAP a genius Legend kit here let's go ahead and head

back up well vape on and talk about it and see what's all about all right so we

got the Jesus Legend kit from geek vape we've got the aerotank sitting on top of

this dual 1860 1870 box mod here aerotank got a really good flavor I'm

getting really good flavor off these mesh coils now when this coils first

started to come out in my opinion there were only maybe one or two companies

that did him well and I feel like you know people are just improving upon the

design and you know you're not just limited like before the only mesh coil I

really used was the Falcon tank mesh coil that's where it was that for me the

Falcon tank mesh coils are really good like still probably one of my favorites

but this one is definitely definitely up there so getting a lot of good flavor

vapor production I got to sitting in 75 watts change my screen to red

we kind of covered that already yeah let's go ahead and take a little puff on

it and see how this thing performs

really clean flavor I've got my airflow at about a little almost halfway open

getting really good airflow on it I really did like that a lot I do there is

a little bit of resistance which I like I'm not a real big fan of having airflow

like wide open so even with this one when it's wide open there's still a

little bit of pull like a little bit of turbulence it's not just straight wide

open airflow and I don't really like that some of you may like that this is

all preference just because then I feel like the vapor is not as dense the

flavor is not as good and I'm just getting like a mouthful of air I'm not

really satiating that craving then I have for nicotine I'm not getting good

flavor off my juice so yeah definitely like the design of this airflow as well

and like I said just enough resistance on there there are some tanks out there

where they go that extra mile to make sure that there is a lot of resistance

on this but then once it sits on the mod it kind of makes it a nightmare to try

and adjust that and it looks good I mean you got to love this drip tip that you

got on here on this one I really do like that on the rainbow when we just had

that standard black so on the orange one got that nice little colorful drip tip

got these accents on the tanks and the mod itself as well so this has been my

go-to mod lately so obviously you know she's gone because of the nature of

things I've always got something different in my hand but I always seem

to come back to this a simple guy I guess I like simple things and this is

definitely simple but it's functional and it works flawlessly screen I like it

too because you can move in point one increments up and down if you want just

tap on it but once you hold it don't move like that for maybe a few seconds

and then you jump into the one increments which you can scroll through

really quick and then like I said it goes I believe five to up to 200 watts

and I know that it'll read down to point zero five ohms in any any of the modes

that you have there and in the wattage mode it'll read all the way up to three

ohms as well and they have those wattages laid out in an instruction book

for each mode. So you can see .05 to highest

wattage rating, which is also nice. So,

well done on Geek Vapes part! If you're looking for a nice little setup, you want

a high wattage box mod. You want something with external replaceable

batteries. Something that just looks good, feels good in your hand! You don't got to

worry about because it's pretty much indestructible and just kind of knock

this thing around. You can dunk it in water. That, that was a big selling point

for me because I had a mod an expensive mod that I took with me and set out by

the pool once and I accidentally splashed water on it. Not a lot of water,

like I dried my hand and then went to touch the mod and it shorted out and I'm

not sure why that happened but this was it was fairly expensive. So I wasn't

really happy about that. So the fact that I could dunk this in water and it came

back to life, just yeah! I mean that had me sold right there.

If you dunk it in water know when you put this in water, water is going to go

in your tank. Gonna have to change the coil or fire it until that shoots out. But

I would change the coil because you don't want to vape water like this is

not water in here vape juice is not water you start vaping water and you

might run into some problems I really don't recommend that what I do recommend

however is you going to Mount Baker vapor, Mtbakervapor.com and picking

one of these guys up I mean you can't beat it

they're great why wouldn't you get one been rocking the Solar Berry juice as

well if you're looking for a good fruit flavor some a little different not too

sweet it's got a little bit of elderberry I believe in pomegranate

solar berry juice is kind of where it's at

very clean flavor each note in there is just really great

so but digging the solar berry lately you're probably gonna want to check that

out too or you're done doing all your shoppin or do it right now why not do it

right now hit that subscribe button show me some love show me that you like me

that you care and if you don't whatever, I tried. Well anyway check us out on

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You know all the social media platforms. Show Mt Baker

some love too, not just me, show Mt Baker some love and hook your self up with

a new starter kit. Thank you for joining us and we will see you next time!

For more infomation >> Geekvape Aegis Legend ~ Vape Kit Review | WATER PROOF Box Mod! - Duration: 24:34.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of C 130J Super Hercules Review - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of C 130J Super Hercules Review - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of SUD Aviation Caravelle Review - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of SUD Aviation Caravelle Review - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Okapi Ratchet Knife Review and deployment demonstration with a super mean face. - Duration: 7:22.

After my Schrade review yesterday, some viewers might be concerned that there's something

wrong.

Well I'm here to say if you think that's what rock bottom looks like- you might have

never heard the name Okapi!

The knife maker from the same country that brought us world renowned spelunker and submarine

expert Elon musk.

When I did my traditional international knife video a while back, a few of you were thought

I had overlooked Okapis cheap ring folders- is that what they're called?

I'm here to reassure you I didn't.

But before we go any further let's take a look at the dimensions of these two more

popular and large in the Okapi cheap street gang murder weapon category.

Like the overall length and weight.

The one with the plastic handle was $8.63 shipped and known as the Big Sable Wood Handle.

Blade size and cutting edge.

Big Sable Wood Handle is South African for plastic.

Handle Size and grip area.

The other one is the wood handle keyring straight lock wood handle, and the handle is real non

plastic wood.

Spine thickness and handle thickness.

Ok maybe the first one was a bad eBay description.

Tallness.

Much like the Douk Douk and the Mercator, the Okapi knives has a nefarious reputation

known my anyone who reads the wikipedia description, as being associated with street gangs, hoodlums,

Rude boys, youtube knife dudes, probably the Russian mafia, cats that look at you before

knocking things off the table, and junk drawers.

The most popular of them being the ratchet one with the ring, and the other one here

because I don't have a lot of self control and we're all on an adventure together so

let's hold hands.

The classic ring knife here or ratchet knife features a let's say clip point blade with

a wavy grind, the kind of grind that in some places looks kinda flat and some places looks

hollow.

To be fair if I made a knife it would probably have that grind.

The plastic handled one also has a similar blade style but not quite as big of a clip

area.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say both have the same blade shape, and the clipped

area is a standard production variation- or a black eye as Chris Reeve calls it.

The blade is purported to be a carbon steel, and it's thin blade stock and nearly flat

grind should make it easy to sharpen.

Remember keep the bland lightly oiled if you don't want to to rust from the blood of

your enemies.

Which is really you when accidentally cutting yourself.

Deployment.

Let's assume deployment on both under normal circumstances is two handed.

Hold the handle with one handed and boringly pull the blade with the other, then yawn.

The thumb knick is a familiar addition, but the blade is large enough that it's mostly

a thumbknick for visual flair because you can easily pull the blade out.

Alright let's put the plastic one aside for now.

And play dress up tactical movie star guy and flick the ring knife.

The ring is there for a few things, one to add to a keyring for a bathroom in a gas station.

Two to twirl it around on your finger, so no one talks to you at office parties, and

three to keep it in your hand when you fling it downward and pretend your in a street gang.

For motivation there's one of your dealers in front of you who gets high on their own

supply.

This isn't hard to do just put your ring through the finger and filling out and away

from your body real hard, you have to do snap out your wrist kind of.

See.

The ring doesn't really function as anything but a lanyard, so you don't have to pull

it as you fling or anything complicated, just force.

You can stand in front of the mirror and feel cool.

You do need to pull up on it though when you release the lock to close it, just a light

pull.

The metal loop on the plastic one doesn't offer and lock functionality really, even

though it looks like it does, when you close the knife it lifts and moves.

The plastic handlesd one has more tension from the metal plate on the back and is a

harder pull open- it's not possible to fling out.

There are smaller 3 inch blade versions of these knives, but I went big and got the standard

size.

The wood handled one is made from a right and left piece of wood, glued together it

seams.

There was a pun there had you seen the script I used an a instead of an e.

The handle on the wood one is kind of sharp on the bottom, so you might want to hit it

with some sandpaper.

The wood seems to be stained or sealed with something.

The outside has metal inlays on one side of moons and stars and shit, and looks mystical.

The plastic one is boring and has nothing but fake molded wood grain.

The plastic handled one is slightly more comfortable.

Both are large and could accommodate bigger, more tactical hands than mine.

No pocket clip although you could maybe lanyard something on the ring or loop.

Or maybe not.

Comparisons.

First the Okapi ring knife with the plastic one.

I think I prefer the metal ring one, because you can fling it.

I can't say anything about long term durability right now, but I'd put my money on the plastic

one being to hold up to abuse more.

We'll stick with the wood one though from here on out… they make 3 inch and 2.5 inch

bladed versions too of the non ring knife, and a plastic handled version of the ring

one.

Now the Large Douk Douk.

I got this one a while back, and like the larger one better than the smaller one, not

enough to use it much though.

If there was a good low profile pocket clip solution to these I might.

The collectors knives slip clip wasn't super pocket friendly for me.

Now the Mercator.

This one is also a street gang knife according to the internet.

That's cool- probably my favorite of the whole bunch.

And yes everyone I am aware of the pocket clip version of this that's over $100 US

dollars shipped to the US.

The maker of those must have seen what people pay for after market clips here on our folding

knives and said hold my beer.

Spelled B-I-E-R.

What else.

Spyderco Caribbean, my current favorite large folding knife.

However this is about $160 instead of $12 because the developed world has no ceiling

on the ridiculous prices they'll pay for basic hand tools they barely use.

We're done are we done.

I'm a bit more of a Dork Douk or Mercator guy if I want to pretend I'm a criminal-

like when I go 10 over the limit.

Those knives feel a bit more solid in the hand, and durable.

However the Okapis are huge and light, maybe thats why they feel cheaper.

The reviews of these are mixed online.

Ive had them for months now and don't really use them much.

Anyway, if you like this sort of review, subscribe to the channel- give the video a thumbs up,

leave a comment, check out my Patreon linked below that allows me to afford high end pieces

like seen in this video, and maybe buy them from my Amazon links below if you need something

else for the junk drawer knife collection- thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Okapi Ratchet Knife Review and deployment demonstration with a super mean face. - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

"The Alchemist" By Paulo Coelho | Animation Book Review - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> "The Alchemist" By Paulo Coelho | Animation Book Review - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Street Wear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipstick||Review + Swatches||#BongGalOnDuty - Duration: 12:54.

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

www.youtube.com/c/BongGalOnDuty

For more infomation >> Street Wear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipstick||Review + Swatches||#BongGalOnDuty - Duration: 12:54.

-------------------------------------------

The Ultimate Sonax Car Wash Kit - Really Quick Product Review - Duration: 1:07.

hey YouTube Dave here from fcpa ro welcome to another really quick product

review we have a so nice kid over here that comes with virtually everything

they need to detail your vehicle it comes with car wash logo over here high

speed wax along with a rim cleaner it has lost clear as well high speed wax

and also a dashboard cleaner and we also have a sponge over here microfiber that

you won't have to worry about your paint getting scratched and a applicator for

your tires so this kit comes all in this book over here it's a convenient kit so

nice products are high-quality this can give you the best results on your

vehicle's finish a lot better than some of the comment detail products that

you'll find in just a random retail store alright this has been a really

quick product review if you like what you saw here please comment below and

also like and subscribe thanks for watching

For more infomation >> The Ultimate Sonax Car Wash Kit - Really Quick Product Review - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Pacifica Cherry Lava Purify Mask Review - Duration: 12:46.

hi guys welcome back to our Channel we have a get unready with me type of video

but we're gonna be reviewing a product Pacifica yeah

Pacifica cherry lava purifying mask it has charcoal while cherry volcanic

ash and green tea GIRL smell it smells like cherries it's so good but so does

my lip balm sigh oh oh yeah don't mind the booger guys my review on this

product then just keep watching! okay and we're back Hey we have no no um

okay so we're gonna try this it's a volcanic clay mask so it dries supposed

to leave it on for ten to 20 minutes. So and is it a peel-off

type? or? No, it's a wash off oh now I smell it it's bomb and Pacifica went

through like a recent rebranding so all their packaging is like really cute

super cute so I've been using this for a while this is Laura's

first time uh-huh it I feel like you need a lot of product

for this yeah oh and it dries so fast it does but it sucks out like literally

everything looks so good I feel it tingling your mind

yeah nose area it does tingle which are like okay in it that means it's working

this is good for me right now guys cuz I'd be breaking out a lot more than

usual like I don't know why I think it's because of my recent trip to San

Francisco and just like the harder water in California like I have like two

pimples here and then two pimples here I've been using this like once a week

really yeah regularly so it's I'm like helping my skin and I've been dying for

Laura to try it yeah she's been literally telling me about it almost on

a weekly so Sierra actually told me about this my

friends in Europe where did you get it target target house the whole town also

how to sail it dries so fast though can you guys already see like good Drive

Oh like I should know it turns white wouldn't it dry it's like honestly like

blue moon face emoji you don't want premature wrinkles like if you look

really close will show you when it dries but like I'm not disgusted just talk

about this packaging like it starts off this color and then is pretty accurate

yes it's so I don't know if that was like the idea behind it but I think it

was oh so did you know that you massage it into foam mm-hmm it doesn't foam Oh

but like you can feel the little volcanic ash and listen all the rest are

the drunk trying to hide out and wreak havoc on your beautiful face go after

skin damaging grime dirty pores blackheads and other nasties you wish

you could knock out anyway once you start looking like a Geisha you're like

oh I should also mention that it's a hundred percent vegan and cruelty-free

and it says it's for all skin types oh and it's sourced in Portland Oregon

USA USA you see that oh my god! I'm so embarrassed. oh I see a crack

right here

or you can't smile away otherwise nice can you do that are you successful at

doing that you routine we're taking this video till home we're going to make it

an Olaf challenge no yes I'm turning wait

are you like successful at laughing without smiling don't laugh challenge on

YouTube

well we filled up that amount of lines our mask is oh my face your face and

before we wash it off it's been like over ten minutes mm-hmm this is mine oh

do you see the oil that got drown out of my pores yeah anyway we're gonna go wash

this off and then we'll be right back okay so usually I was telling Chanel

this earlier but if I do like a purifying mask such as this then I'll

always go in with an exfoliator because usually you'll just like I don't know

wash or rinse off the purifying mask but I feel like all of them purities are

still sitting on top of your skin if you only rinse it off but today and I didn't

do that and then when I went in with my cotton pad with the toner a lot of the

mask was actually it came off on to the yeah a little like this color yeah it

was a little bit of a gray tone so I know it was it my makeup at the actual

mask so my suggestion is to either go in with the cotton pad and toner and make

sure that all of it comes off we're going with an exfoliator yeah I didn't

actually notice that until she told me that because I usually don't like do

toner on a cotton pad but it's good to know that it doesn't come off just with

water all the way I don't know how harmful it is I mean I've been using it

for a while and it hasn't like affected it anyway but yeah cause like you should

I feel like especially when if it's like a purifying mask so it's drawing out all

the impurities just like sitting there and then all of its just gonna be

sitting on your skin and so that's why I always go in with the next fo leader cuz

I was just like I just thought of that before even obtaining the cotton pad

method yeah but now that I have humph add method and I do see that a lot

of it's still kind of leftover residue I'm still I'm gonna continue doing the

exfoliator method the one that I personally like to use a lot is the

nature of public bella peels mom yeah it's like a peel-off mask so it pills

like they call it a peel-off mask but basically you just continue rubbing it

off and then it's an chemical exfoliator yeah I like that one - I've tried hers

before it's pretty bomb but like honestly your skin feels really soft

after this man it does yeah it feels really soft and then it I don't know if

you want to take a close look of it Oh Chanel oh my gosh okay so you know how

you're just doing like the don't laugh challenge and then I'm a driver you are

wrinkles right here dude oh shoot because I thought did that like I always

just took it at face value because that's what my mom always said like when

you do the mud masks or whatever do not laugh other than causes pretty much her

wrinkles and almost like okay I'll just believe you and then other people on

YouTube so that all think it must be true but I never experienced it my god

you know like I see on Chanel's I don't like deseed on me oh yeah no no I don't

Oh girls and like boys crow's feet yeah do not laugh experience um yeah I mean

like if you look really closely at your pores

- like I mean I did a poor mouth today but I don't know it just like I

explained it like your skin just feels cleaner um so I I have bigger pores I

mention alt and I can tell you that and I did a nose strip yesterday and you

know when you do Norse nose strips it always leaps the craters there and one

of them is the one that I I noticed was like the biggest poor I don't see

anymore then maybe take it oh yeah or it's like clogged again I don't know but

either way it might either be because the face mask worked or it got clogged

but I doubt it would be this clogged and just a days yeah one day one day yeah

okay well what did you think about this like out of five stars maybe like I

think I like the smell mm-hmm I think I like it better than the Innisfree

volcanic pore mask so I might give it a 4 because I think I would get the

Innisfree super volcanic one like a three and a half I just washed guys oh

yeah I think I would give I mean this is the best like volcanic mess slash like

clay mask I've used so I think I would give it like a four out of five I

wouldn't give it a five all the way just because like I just know well so the

reason why I don't give it a five is because I know another brand that has

for my skin has worked better than this and it was one that I found at Costco

actually like a long time ago I don't remember the brand off the top of my

head but it's like in a glass jar and it has the clasp thing you know is it I

don't know but it has it's like a greenish yeah I know what you're talking

about my mom Madison yeah and that one did wonders for my skin so that one's

probably my favorite why that's owned that brand is owned by Chanel oh yeah I

don't know I think I'm the only clay mask but I'm giving this to is the Aztec

one oh yeah yeah but I like this competitor on Amazon well yeah this

one's like so much more convenient mm okay what no but if you liked this video

or have tried this mask before or if you've tried anything similar that you

would want us to try because we'd like to know and review it and try it and

make our skin more butterman anyways if you like this video then don't forget to

give us a thumbs up

like yeah look like it the thumbs up button

come on girls just form on your screen yeah man great video so good solid and

if you really if you like loved our channel then you should sub it and um

yeah I guess we'll see you guys in turns and as always huge leak that was not

nice I literally scraped my knee

For more infomation >> Pacifica Cherry Lava Purify Mask Review - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

First Look : 2019 Ford Focus TEST DRIVE | Lobud Review - Duration: 3:01.

First Look : 2019 Ford Focus TEST DRIVE | Lobud Review

First Look : 2019 Ford Focus TEST DRIVE | Lobud Review

First Look : 2019 Ford Focus TEST DRIVE | Lobud Review

For more infomation >> First Look : 2019 Ford Focus TEST DRIVE | Lobud Review - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Axis Long Term Equity Fund - Direct Plan | Mutual Funds Review - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Axis Long Term Equity Fund - Direct Plan | Mutual Funds Review - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

DARK MAGIC PALETTE REVIEW! JACLYN HILL X MORPHE VAULT! | Beauty Banter - Duration: 23:43.

Hey guys, welcome back

Thanks for stopping by today is gonna be part two of my review series of the Jaclyn hill and more feet collaboration the vault collection

Today, I'm reviewing the dark magic palette. It is the beautiful dark jewel tone shade

So if you want to see how this palette performs keep on watching

If you haven't already done

So definitely

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button

If you like my eyeshadow palette reviews hit the like button as well

If you like this video right here, don't forget to enter the giveaway that's happening in the video

I upload previous to this one to the first review in the series. Definitely enter that giveaway

There's going to be two winners of both getting the vault collection. So definitely enter that

like I said hit the like button hit the

notification Bell that's super super helpful for me because it lets you know when I upload new videos and

Definitely comment in the comment section below saying hi telling me any random information or telling me how you feel about this collection

Are you purchasing it etc, except chill? Let me know in the comment section. I love reading those without further ado

Let's jump right into the video. Okay, so pouf is a basically a basic cream color than that

Power cut is a shimmery silver with kind of a gray undertone. It's actually really pretty

Shh is a cool toned totally Brown, it's matte

Trickery is a shimmery forest green

Diversion is probably one of my favorite shades in the palette super buttery and creamy it is a

Topi almost purple undertone shimmery color with like a gunmetal grey

Potion is a matte pea-green

Busted is a matte teal blue

Inside job is a matte kind of deep forest green with maybe a little bit of blue undertones

mojo is a

Dark dark purple slash brown color, it's matte as well. And

Temptress is a actually it's a really creamy shade when I swatched it creamy and very very densely pigmented

This one is a matte shade

It's like I think it's black actually and it's got some really really fine micro shimmers in it

Okay, so to be honest, this is not a color palette

I would normally gravitate towards which is why I'm kind of excited to give it a go

It's just not colors that I would normally pick up for myself because I don't think they're gonna be super complimentary on blue eyes

They look like they would be more complimentary on hazel and brown

Even green eyes, but for blue really bronzes Browns things like that is what really makes blue eyes pop

so this color palette isn't something that

Naturally, I think I would gravitate towards but it'll be a challenge

It'll be something differ for me to try today, which is always fun. So pouf is the lightest shade this palette

You guys know I like to start with the lightest shape, but this shade is so light

I don't think it's going to do a whole heck of a lot. So instead we're gonna jump in with Shh

on

a morphe Emma

5:13 and we're just going to start

Buffing this through the crease and on the outer corner. I think I'm gonna do a cut crease today

So pray for me

Wish me like that. It turns out it's always

You know a challenge, especially when you're using a new palette, so this color

Kind of similar to the last palette the pigmentation isn't anything I like

100% completely blown away by but it's blending well, and I actually like the tone of this shadow. It's like a

brownish taupe color

Which is something I have a lot of in my collection and it's cool toned

So that's kind of neat to have something that's a little different. It is blending

Well, it's not getting too patchy on me. But I am having to spend a little time just building up the color

But I'm actually really excited to dig into some of these shades especially trickery

It's like a shimmery forest green. I think that's gonna be really pretty just have to figure out the best way to incorporate it

So just building up that shade again. It's really blending nicely

what I'm looking for is any areas that are

Kind of coming together like sometimes was with eyeshadows

The color sort of

Coagulates in one spot and it becomes almost impossible to blend out. So you're just left with like sort of a

Blob of eyeshadow that just never really blends out. So I'm looking for any of that

Hate that I find the eyeshadow like basically unusable if it does that and it's really not happening with this one

like I said, it's taking a little time to build up the pigmentation, but

I'm able to layer and blend without too much trouble. And I think this is going to provide a really really nice

transition color

Do cool tone people out there that love cool tones. This is really a good palette for you

Alright, so now I'm going to go in with a slightly more

Tapered brush I'm gonna take my what is this? I wish I grabbed my color switch

Okay, so I'm gonna grab my Mac two one seven

This is my little more tapered blending brush

And I think I'm gonna go in with inside job and I'm just gonna coat the brush and we're gonna start deepening up

Kind of exactly where we put the original color

Just a little bit more focused on the crease and not as far up as the other color wet

So these jewel tone shades I find can be a little tricky

it's like jewel tone mattes and

pastel and

bright mattes

I'm sorry, if you guys can hear the air conditioning I

Find that sometimes with these types of colors they can be patchy

and

They blend away like as you blend it

instead of just

Diffusing the color it ends up blending away any pigment that you have if that makes sense

or an edge and just

Ends up just getting all over the place. Again. This is inside job, which do the same thing on the other side

I'm kind of pressing it into that outer corner, and then I'm just dragging it across

So initially, there is a little bit of patchiness with this shade

I'm not getting any sort of super intense pigmentation. This is kind of the theme of

These pallets just based on the couple. I mean the last pallet and a couple

shadows that I've tried from this pallet is that they blend really well, but the pigmentation is kind of like

Mediocre

Which for an affordable pallet that's fine for me as long as I can blend

the colors

like this is posing a little bit of a challenge for

me

to blend because what happens with these colors sometimes is they get sort of

Up and around and then they just diffuse everywhere and then you have a brush that's totally coated

So you have to go in with a little bit of a clean brush

Just try and tidy up those edges. I think I'm actually going to

Try and pack a little bit of that shade

Just in the inner corner because for a cut crease we really want some definition there

Yeah, the pigmentation just isn't

As strong as I would have anticipated given how rich the color is in the pan

Again I'm not getting a ton of kick up in the pan. So that's good if that's something that really bothers

Again sort of as I mentioned

the more you build the stronger the pigmentation is so

If you want more that intense pigmentation

You might be better off using a packing brush and then blending it afterwards as opposed to going straight into a blending brush

Like what I did

Let's see how that color blends out after I hmm

Color is not

Blending that well, let me go in

Dipping back into a little bit

Because sometimes if you dip into another color and put it on your blending brush, it can really help

Now I'm not we're really concerned because we are gonna cut the crease so hopefully that will help

Just kind of diffuse that harsh line, but if you guys can see that color really isn't blending at all

Which is a bummer

Oh

Okay

That color did not work out very well for me. Just just being honest that that was not

the most pleasant experience in the world

All right where to go from here that's the question I'm going to take a slightly more tapered blending brush and

Let's dip into busted it's like a beautiful

Blue again, it's a matte and let's just try and kind of

Feather out the edge and see if using a similar color helps to

Blend the green so this one is I think I said this one is busted

So what is kind of happening guys is

From where I packed that green shade. It's not wanting to blend that well for me

It's just sort of sting. But if that makes sense instead of like

Diffusing out like the last pallet I tried did

It's just sort of actually that blue did help a little I

will say

That blue did help to diffuse it out quite well actually so the green

The green gave me some problems with the blue. I feel like really help to just

Smooth everything out and hopefully when we cut the crease, it'll make it

Even more clean looking hopefully, so I'm just continuing to take that busted color

just

I'm winging it out slightly on the edge

Building that up so that when we do the cut crease it has something to contrast against

Okay, so I think that blue kind of saved the day somewhat I was really worried for a second there with that green

Definitely not my traditional look that's richer. I never really go for colors like this

Now if you feel like it's getting a little out of control

Make sure your brush is clean

and you can take poof which is the lightest color and I like to just sort of use the lightest shade to

Just clean things up a little bit so

Just kind of smooth and soften the edges and not make it quite as

Just blown out. Okay, so

I think we're going to add a little bit more to the outer corner. So temptress is a really pretty color

I can't it looks like a shimmery black to me. So I'm gonna take another shading brush

Just get off I forgot to bring out my color switch, so I'm having to wipe it off on a paper towel. Okay. Um

Yeah, so temptress is it looks really pigmented on the brush and a lot picked up which is good so we're going to

Kind of wish I had some tape for this

We're gonna pack that

And we're gonna go in after and touch this up because I am like I said going to cut the crease and add some shimmers

On the lid so we might have to go back in with some of these

That's a pretty good pigment

I'm not seeing a ton of shimmer or glitter coming through

But that's fine. It looks like the glitter is pretty light in the pan

So maybe just a hint

And then just

Blending that oh, I feel like that one is blending. All right

It's not giving as me as much trouble as the grain did

I wouldn't say this is the cleanest look I've ever done, but I do feel like it's coming together

Okay, I think that black helped to add a little dimension and it is blending out fine. And the pigmentation seems to be pretty good

So that is encouraging so it's really so far just that inside job color that's been really problematic

just taking a little bit more busted and making sure everything is

Nice and smooth I'm happy that we were able to recover from that green because it was a little

Concerned

This is what we have so far this is going to be basically the

Setting stage for the cut crease let me grab a concealer

All right

So I'm gonna go ahead and cut my crease to UM set the stage for the shimmery shades and I will be right back

Okay. So now that we've done the cut crease we're ready to try and apply some of these shimmery shades

So, like I said, I'm really intrigued by the trickery color

But I think I'm going to start with the lightest and put that in the inner corner

so this is power cut and

Again, this is a dry brush. The shimmers worked. Well on the dry brush brush that I used for the last

Review, so I'm wondering

If it'll be the same

Yeah, again the pigment on the dry brush is pretty good

You could probably get a brighter

Payoff by wetting the brush or using your finger but

If you don't want to go that route

You can get a pretty decent pay off with a dry brush

So I've been finding the shimmers in both palettes have been working pretty well

It's the mats that are a little bit more problematic, but that's not unusual

Okay, so I'm gonna wet the brush this time just because I want to see

how the shades perform with a wet brush and I'm going to use I'm going to go in with I

Think I'll do that trickery color. I think it's a good time to try that and

Just pack that right next to the other shade

That is definitely a really pretty

Like shimmery forest green color and I think with a wet brush

The pigmentation is just

more solid like less patchy

But not a ton brighter

I'm just dragging into the other colors and you always want to make sure to just make

Sure, those colors are diffused. Well

Yeah, I like that color and I think on a dense brush I am getting a little bit of Fallout

Surprisingly, I haven't had too much ooh. Yeah, look at that

So definitely when using these shades you want to do your base after

We use the fallout will definitely stick like it did with mine the shimmery shades definitely are pretty nice I

Like how those up together, so just back in with busted I'm just blending everything in

Okay, so to tie in all the greens I'm going to line my waterline with this pencil by Mac

This is in the color minted. Alright, so for the lower lash line, I really want to try that potion color

It's kind of like an olive green. So I'm going to take a pencil brush and

Concentrate that on the outer corner

She seems to have decent pigmentation, oh it's a nothing

Mind-blowing but it is a really pretty color and it's a unique color that I feel like I don't see

that often

Yeah, let's see. The pigment is just okay on that one. I

Mean it definitely does the job and that sort of clothes confined space

but

Yeah, just okay

All right, so I'm gonna take that same brush. I'm going to take diversion which is the other shimmery shade

There's only three true shimmers in this palette. So I'm going to

Concentrate that all along the inner

Part of the lower lash line

Yeah, the pigmentation is pretty Ghana it took a few passes I wasn't sure at first

But I am seeing the pigment come through now

Yeah, actually with a little bit of build up that's a really pretty like gunmetal shimmer color and again I did use that wet I

Actually like that shade

All these colors you might not necessarily get super intense pigment right away

But if you give it a little time, I feel like most of them are quite buildable, which is nice

All right, I'm gonna take a slightly

Bigger brush and the color Shh. Yeah 18. I'm just gonna run that

Underneath that olive green color just gonna smoke it out a little bit so it mirrors the intensity of

The upper lash line. I'm wondering if you guys are picking up on all that fallout. That is now just stuck there

Because I did my base first. I think he's pretty much all the shades. The only one we didn't use was mojo

Which is like a deep kind of like plum undertone Brown

But my guess is that it performs pretty similar to the other shades

In fact, we can dip into a little bit of that. This is him

another Mac t17

So if I do dip into a little bit of mojo, maybe it can help just kind of warm up this top area here

Again it's gonna be really hard to judge this shade because it is littered literally being layered over like

20 other shades

But it seems showing up

Know if you guys can see the difference there

All right, so I'm just going to finish off the look by

Taking a shader brush and the color poof which is that creating that cream shade and I'm just going to

Dust that pretty heavily right along the brow bone

just to really brighten that and kind of differentiate it from the rest of the eye look because everything is kind of

meshing together

Gives me like a little black swuan vibes or something

So here is the finished look guys I'm going to a put I some lashes and some lips

I'll show you the final look and then I'll give you my final thoughts

Okay, so now that we've completed the look I'm gonna give you my final thoughts overall

I'm a little bit less impressed by dark magic than I was by the previous palette

I feel like the previous palette just works generally a little bit better. This one I think was fine

I think I achieved the result that I want to do

I think inside job was probably the trickiest shade to work with that for it that matte forest green color

just because after you did pack it in order to get the level of

Pigmentation you did have to do a little bit of packing and then after packing it on

It was a little tricky to blend but I think as long as you use the other colors to help you blend you can

generally fix that and get overall a very diffuse to look so just

Play with caution with that shade

And just play around

Play around with it a little bit until you find the best way it works for you because I think just you know

It could be a little tricky. I think the shimmer shades. Generally we're good especially used dry and wet

I really like that trick reciate. I think it's super pretty and super unique. I like that a lot

The other maps were just kind of okay, um, you know middle of the road not too unexpected for a 15-dollar palette

I I'm not entirely

Unimpressed or impressed. I'm just kind of like it is what it is

It's definitely a very very pretty color palette that I think you can do a lot with

Especially if you were into a darker more dramatic makeup, so overall well I reached for this palette regularly

Probably not quite as much as the ring the alarm palette

I think that was a little bit more accessible for me personally

But I think you can get this palette to work well for you, you just might have to finesse some of the shades

Don't forget to enter the giveaway in my previous video and thank you guys so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed this review

Definitely leave me your thoughts down below

What you think of this palette if you've tried it if you are gonna pick it up once it's restocked

Definitely check out my community tab to stay in touch with me and I'll see you next video

Dark magic, right. It's so strange because it doesn't I just realized it doesn't actually say the name of

The palette on the unit

It's so strange. I

Think it's dark magic

For more infomation >> DARK MAGIC PALETTE REVIEW! JACLYN HILL X MORPHE VAULT! | Beauty Banter - Duration: 23:43.

-------------------------------------------

LG Ultra Wide Review (34WK500-P) - Duration: 4:46.

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Ben from BagelsOnTheBattlefield.

And today, I'm going to be doing a review of my new monitor.

This is the, the LG 34WK500-P 34" IPS LED Ultra-wide FHD Freesync monitor... in grey.

Now the story is that a few weeks ago, I was in the market for a new display.

The TV I originally had broke, and I needed a new display for my desk. and after a few

days of deliberation, I decided upon, yet again the LG 34WK500-P 34" IPS LED Ultra-wide FHD

Freesync monitor... in grey.

Now, this is a 1080p monitor, featuring a 75 hz, 5ms response time panel.

Now of course the first thing that you'll notice when you see the monitor is the ultra-wide

aspect ration.

And that's one of the main things that I love about it.

in first person video games, you can be so much more immersed in the action.

In strategy games there's so much more room for moving troops and it.. it's honestly way

better experience.

And finally, for editors like me, there is a lot more timeline space.

Making edits quicker and easier then ever.

Now one thing that is a downside of this monitor is the fact that movies and YouTube videos

have these enormous black bars now that is obviously because the screen is so long, but

for some people this may be annoying and they may not want to go down the ultra-wide route

for that reason.

Now, for some technical specifications: first off, this is a 2560x1080 Full HD Resolution

Ultra-wide monitor.

It has two HDMI inputs, on the back, meaning you can have your PC and your Switch connected,

or your Xbox One and your streaming device connected, or whatever set of devices you

have, there is 2 HDMI ports that you can plug it into.

There a 178 degrees of horizontal and vertical viewing agles.

A candela per square metre of 250.

Freesynce technology: essentially what that is, it's a type of synchronization that will

match the maximum game FPS to the framerate of the monitor on any AMD graphics card.

The product width is 32.6 inches, the product depth (with the stand) is 8.2 inches, and

the product weight is 15.2 pounds.

All of this information is from the Best Buy online store (which the link is in the description.)

I originally bought this at Best Buy when I went to the store, and I actually had a

few options.

I could either buy another 4K TV, I originally bought one a few days before, but it broke

in a day, so I really wasn't going to go with the TV route.

I decided that, you know what, instead of just playing games on my laptop screen, I'd

want something bigger that I can still play games on, and I ended up going with a gaming

monitor, and in all of the gaming monitors they had, none of them caught my eye as much

as this monitor, especially because of that ultra-wide ratio.

It depends on what kind of content that you're viewing.

Because if you're someone that only watches YouTube and only watches TV, there's no real

reason for you to get an ultra-wide monitor.

Now there is another monitor, I don't have this one, but it does look great if you have

a little bit of a disposable budget, for your monitor.

There's a Samsung monitor: it has a 32 to 10 aspect ratio, 4K, and I believe that it's

120 HZ.

I'm going the link that one in the description, check it out if you want to, check out a few

other reviews, but, if you do want the highest quality of ultra-wide, that might be the way

to go.

As always guys, thank you for watching this video.

Please make sure to like, comment, and subscribe.

Do whatever you want to the video, don't do anything if you want to.

Because I...

I don't own you so I can't force you to hit that subscribe button as much as I wish I

could.

Thank you so much for watching this video, and, I will see you all in the next video,

stay frosty.

For more infomation >> LG Ultra Wide Review (34WK500-P) - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of SUD Aviation Caravelle Review - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of SUD Aviation Caravelle Review - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Snowcookie Smart Ski Tracker - App Review - Duration: 6:54.

My name's Chris and I've been professionally racing and teaching

people how to ski for over 15 years. I'm thrilled to tell you more about Snowcookie.

In this video, I'll describe the app which is part of a whole system

that can make you a better skier, quickly. Snowcookie is a Smart Ski Tracker.

The system is comprised of three Oreo-size sensors 'snowcookies' and the mobile app.

We've built it for regular skiers who are passionate about their sport and who

want to improve their technique quicker and measure what was previously

impossible to objectively observe. For instance, you're carving.

For the past two decades or so, video analysis has been an invaluable tool for helping skiers

understanding their mistakes. But the problem is, they would get the feedback

several hours after a ski day has ended. Snowcookie dramatically shortens the

time and provides actionable insights seconds after you complete your run.

With Snowcookie you can explore your skiing abilities and get better with each run.

Basically turns your iPhone into a ski instructor in your pockets.

Note that Snowcookie cannot teach you how to ski from scratch but it will identify areas

of your skiing where your rock and also those where you could use some help.

Of course, that in-depth technique analysis comes on top of the usual 'speed', 'distance'

and 'elevation' metrics which you would expect from a ski app.

To use our app, you will need at least an iPhone 6 running on iOS 11 or newer.

Let's jump into the app then! After you launch the app you will see two options:

1) login and 2) discover Snowcookie. The second one will take you on a quick tour

of what's Snowcookie is all about, in case you don't have the sensors yet.

You can explore a sample run there, check all the unique metrics and also buy a Snowccokie set

directly from a web store. Going back to login you may use either

your Facebook or Google account, but also a regular email address. Just create an

account and confirm it. Now the app will ask you to enter some necessary

information like 'gender', 'weight', 'height' and the 'ski gear' you use.

This step is essential because it affects the magic that happens under the hood.

Next thing you will see is the main screen of the app. The MENU bar at the bottom consists of:

'feed', 'social', 'record', 'improve', and 'profile' sections. By default, the app

opens on the FEED screen.

Let's start with the FEED then!

You will be able to see all of your skiing sessions in chronological order.

Once you select one of them, you'll get into the session view composed of a '2D

map' of the resort, 'progress bars' of your carving in body position and the 'list of

runs'. In the upper right-hand corner, you will find a 'full-screen mode' button.

In the 'full-screen view' you can tap a number corresponding to a run to see it

on the map. You can also switch over the 3D map mode which enables you to relieve

your runs with an eagle flight overview. The three-dot button will let you edit

the name of the session or share it on your social media. When you select one of

the runs from the list, you will see that three new options will appear: TURNS,

SPEED and POSITION. You can also zoom in and out to inspect every detail of your run.

The 'TURNS' section highlights every single turn and shows two important

metrics, namely 'carving %' and the 'turn pace'. We measure your carving

as the easiest way of quickly identifying your skiing level.

You can even zoom closer and pick one of the turns to see statistics like: the 'amount

of carving' during the turn, the 'symmetry' of the turn, 'maximum angle' registered on

both skis, 'balance' and 'speed change'. The SPEED section shows your 'top and average

speed' and the 'distance' covered during that run. Your GPS track will be heat

mapped meaning that colors will indicate parts of the course where your a

particularly fast or slow. You can also see an icon for 'top speed' pinpointed on

the map. The POSITION section shows how good your body position was during the run.

You can see it as a percentage of a 'correct', 'too much forward' or 'too much

backward' position. Similarly to the speed section, it will be represented by a

color gradient on your GPS track. For those of you who want to explore even

more, there is an extra slider labeled 'RUN STATS'

just above the main app bar. You will find there

technical information relevant to the given run. The information contained

there directly corresponds the 'improved section' which will be covered later.

From within any of the three sections you may add a

particular run to the comparison view. You may choose any two different runs

from your history and compare them. This can also be done by swiping to the left

on the run list. Once you do that just tap 'compare' and 'run' to see two

snowflakes racing down the slopes. In the upper right-hand corner, you will find a

'status menu' where you can check the differences in your performance between

the runs. The social section lets you add your friends, participate and create

challenges, and earn bragging rights (it will be enabled shortly).

Let's dive into the IMPROVE section. Please pay attention since this is important.

The RADAR CHART which you can see here is composed of six elements which are vital to your skiing:

carving, endurance, engagement, speed, style and body position.

Tapping the label of the axis will display a brief description

and hints on how to progress. This chart combines data from all record

runs and shows your current skiing level, on a scale from 1 to 10. To progress the

next level, you will need to expand it in every axis. This can be an awesome tool

to ultimately identify areas that needs some attention if you want to progress

in your skiing technique. Comparing the 'radar chart' of several users can also

give an objective answer 'who is a better skier?' because it's not only speed that counts.

Underneath the 'radar chart' you can see your 'lifetime totals' such as 'top

speed', 'total distance', 'number of days on snow' and so on. In the PROFILE section

you can edit your personal data, add new equipment to your gear's list, and perform

a hardware setup. Finally, the RECORD section the blue

snowflake icon that can take you directly to recording your activity.

You will see a map with your location, Snowcookie's connection status and also

settings button to connect sensors to the app.

I guess that's all for now!

Have fun using the Snowcookie app and start preparing for the upcoming winter season!

In case of any questions, you can reach me at support@snowcookiesports.com

Thanks for watching and see you next time!

For more infomation >> Snowcookie Smart Ski Tracker - App Review - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Brew Age - Alphatier NEIPA (India Pale Ale) || Craft Beer Review - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Brew Age - Alphatier NEIPA (India Pale Ale) || Craft Beer Review - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Lockheed L1011 TriStar Review - Duration: 0:16.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Lockheed L1011 TriStar Review - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse Review - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> ✅ Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse Review - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

REVIEW TEMPAT NGOPI SAMA ORANG JEPANG ! - Duration: 14:54.

For more infomation >> REVIEW TEMPAT NGOPI SAMA ORANG JEPANG ! - Duration: 14:54.

-------------------------------------------

Affiliate Marketing Review - 90 Day's 90 L's - Duration: 8:25.

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

Let's get guys I'll give you my honest review of affiliate marketing if you stick around

I'll tell you everything that

You need to know about the beginner phase in regards to whether or not it's a good

Investment or the best investment of your time and I will foreshadow some likely trials and tribulations that you are

About to experience as you learn these concepts so definitely stick around and I'll have you here actually subscribe real quick down below

Just click that button real quick. You'll be my subscriber. You don't want to think about too much. Just click that button

You'll be my subscriber

Anyways, I will see you guys on the inside peace. Oh

All right, let's do this

Guys so I wanted to preface this whole video by just saying

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

just focus don't click to the next video because that is one of the inherent

Behaviors that will lead you to drag out the process of seeing success online so much just that

Habit of you know hopping from one thing to the next so just stick around focus trying, you know

Extract of 3 main concepts because these will seriously make your life so much easier and so much less stressful

So anyways, let's get to specifics. I'm gonna try and do this quick. I know I respect your time. Let's start with number 1

first thing is

When you get started you

I mean at least I didn't want to invest into a course or anything. I didn't want to spend any money

I was like, you know, I'm gonna learn these things on my own. I'm gonna go to free networks

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

I Clickbank maxvalue or whatever, which is fine do it that way it past me. Go ahead. That's fine

You can definitely see success

But what I'm saying?

Is that when you get started with affiliate marketing you want to just choose?

Why wouldn't you choose just the most efficient quickest easiest least stressful route that you could take

And the way to do that is just by

Investing into a course or investing into a team or finding a mentor or doing anything like that

Because they will hold your hand and walk you through it and I think that if I had just done that from day one

I wasn't so uncoachable that I would have seen success way earlier and I would be way further along

You know in my journey by now iam, that's corny. But anyways, seriously just

Try to invest in a course try and find some you know

Reputable content out there some really good material do your research. Do you do diligence? I'll leave some stuff down below look

I'm already a photo

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

Promoting my affiliate links or whatever, but seriously

I'll leave some good links down below that you guys can check out and I don't want to get to a pitch here

I'll explain to a bunch of bonuses. I have at the end. But anyway, so that's number one try and save yourself time by just

Pursuing the most efficient course of action possible, which means that you're finding a good program

You're not promoting a bunch of crap programs. Like that's what I did at first

That's why I it took me so long to see sick still not too long

I see a couple months

but um

It took me a while if you success because that guy's trying to promote these crap products that you just have to do so much

More work versus just choosing a product that will sell itself like a, you know, a really good product like building roll

for example, anyways, you know foreshadowing, um

Anyway, okay. So number two would be I wanted to address. Is this the best investment your time. Is this the best?

Option for beginners to get started with digital entrepreneurship and how sick does that sound digital entrepreneurship?

Yes, I absolutely think it is. And if you disagree leave a comment down below

Let me know but I think it is just because you know

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

Dropshipping school or whatever, but it just it costs a lot more money to get started

You're just looking at you know

A higher figure to get started which obviously means a higher risk because you can take an L for five hundred dollars

That's a risk right there. So you want to you know, choose what route that's the lowest risk of you know, losing money

So that's affiliate marketing for sure

You can literally get started for free

and just rip your hair out all day for three months or like I said just make it peanuts investment and

join a team and have you know a mentor just hold your hand walk you through it and

Number three and I think this is a really important one and this is one that like I kind of had

Revelation with about a month-and-a-half in is to take action for real take action. That's like the most important part

Napoleon Hill says that a man is not paid for the knowledge

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

He has a man is paid for what he does with the knowledge that he has and that's so true

Like I remember I would just you know

Go through all the content on YouTube. I could possibly find researching everything. I literally filled like not getting hundreds of pages of notebooks

So I would shows in my back I go now anyways, like of notes and stuff and I'm learning and I'm just you know

Digesting all of this material that I wasn't taking enough action with it

so

You know probably research and learn 20% of the time and then take action on that other 80%

In whatever, whatever route you choose to go down if you want to go down paid traffic

Go ahead take action there free traffic take action there and you're thinking like, oh, I don't have enough results or whatever

But it doesn't matter dude. There's so many different ways to leverage

your

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

Story or leverage your current situation that the biggest thing is just to take action and get exposed to it

I mean the more you get exposed to it the left so care, so

Get some good content get a good mentor. Get some good material. Try and learn the concepts

But most importantly just take action like I promised you

So after this video if you're serious about this

If you really I mean it does have the possibility to change your life. I've seen it change so many different people's lives

Leverage look at that

Leveraging hasn't changed my life yet, but I'm leveraging other people's results. I mean, it has changed my life. I've seen some good results, but

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

Anyways take action, so let's go over this real quick again

1 save yourself time work efficiently don't you know go out there and try and go hunting with a fishing rod choose the most

Efficient most generous affiliate program and the best team to get started with best mentor available in regards to your cost-benefit ratio

number two would be

Don't doubt yourself

try and stay positive and

What was number two

What was number two

Anyways, you can go back and watch number two again, so I don't feel like we're doing that

And number three just take action whatever you're doing take action

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

If you want to get signed up with a team that will literally just walk you through it and it's like a complete teamwork

Atmosphere you'll literally be working with me and Chad and everyone else

One-on-one to make sure that you're making your first online sale on a very local and on a very personal level

So like you'll have complete access to us with any questions or anything then click the link down below

It's the system or the program. We're promoting is called builder all its

Affiliate programs. Absolutely incredible. It's just crazy generous

and like I said

It just increases your chance of seeing success by so much

If you're just doing your due diligence to find the best affiliate programs available, or at least you know

Some of the top ones I would say builder all it's the best program right now

I'm sure that someone in the comments saying like oh you didn't hear about like Skye Fisher 42 or something

But anyways, when I hear who hooks guy Fisher 42, then I will hop her in that program

But I haven't yet and I'm seeing great success with builder also

That is what I could say, honestly if you are

Interested in this then just check it out and it will pretty much if you take action to check it out. It will pretty much

Explain everything that you need to know to get started and then you'll also have a free coaching call with me

And I will help you get set up

Just you know

Right on the right path right out the gate not like me who is pissed ripping his hair out for three months trying to promote

Pretty litter and other you know lose ten pounds in five minutes stuff. That's that was free, but was just so stressful

So anyways, I hope that you took some value out of this

I hope you at least focused and you know

Try to develop the habit of just focusing on one thing and working on one thing and not you know running towards

You know a million different shiny objects, and I hope to talk to you guys soon. For real

It's actually it's a really good offer. I can't overstate that enough

I know how that sounds bright sounds like I'm being pitchy probably sounds like I'm trying to sell you something. I'm honestly not

I'm just saying that if you do have an interest in getting started with affiliate marketing

As far as I know there's nothing better out there

Go look it up. I mean there really isn't and also if you joined with our early

affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing champ review,affiliate marketing for beginners,affiliate marketing champ,amazon affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing course review,affiliate marketing mastery review,affiliate,affiliate marketing course,affiliate marketing tips,affiliate marketing mastery,affiliate marketing scams,affiliate marketing amazon,how to start affiliate marketing,tanner j fox affiliate marketing,review

I forgot to mention. We do have insane bonuses that you aren't going to find elsewhere

So definitely check that out. I'll talk to you guys soon. Peace

For more infomation >> Affiliate Marketing Review - 90 Day's 90 L's - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Jarrby LEARNING LINX Toy Review with ENJE and ENBE | Kids Playing Learning | CC - Duration: 5:32.

The Jarrby LEARNING LINX comes with

a green bag for easy storage.

(Rock music playing)

We are KIDS PLAYING LEARNING!

(Rock music playing)

Hey guys!

I'm Enje and this is Enbe…

and we're back with more Jarrby STEM Toys.

Today we have…

the LEARNING LINX.

A big thank you to Jarrby for sending us these kits.

Thank you!

Make sure to go to jarrby.com to find out more

about the Learning Linx,

and check out some of Jarrby's other cool STEM toys.

You can also get this set on Amazon

and we'll put the link to that in the description below.

Alright, time to check it out!

(Rock music playing)

The Jarrby LEARNING LINX comes with

a green bag for easy storage.

(Rock music playing)

And since the bag is also a backpack

you can take your LEARNING LINX with you

wherever you go.

This set is for kids ages 3 and up.

And it comes with an IDEA CARD for building inspiration.

(Rock music playing)

You can also download idea sheets at

www.jarrby.com/downloads

Some build may require multiple sets.

Let's get building.

Stay tuned to the end to see our IMAGINATION build.

Let me show you how to link your LINX.

You take a link…

and link it just like this.

(Rock music playing)

Now…let me show you how to kick up

your LEARNING LINX playtime by making your builds 3D.

You want to take two identical builds…

and a couple of pieces that look just like this.

The first thing you want to do is take one of your builds

and take the individual piece

and link it up just like this.

(Rock music playing)

One…

(Rock music playing)

Two…

(Rock music playing)

Three…

(Rock music playing)

and four.

(Rock music playing)

Then, you want to take your other build

and…connect it.

(Rock music playing)

Bam! 3D!

(Rock music playing)

A…

(Rock music playing)

B…

(Rock music playing)

C…

(Rock music playing)

D…

(Rock music playing)

1…

(Rock music playing)

2…

(Rock music playing)

3…

(Rock music playing)

Here's our flower.

(Rock music playing)

And, here's our viking ship.

(Rock music playing)

Palm tree

(Rock music playing)

Lobster

(Rock music playing)

Boat

(Rock music playing)

8 pointed star

(Rock music playing)

Cat

(Rock music playing)

Umbrella

(Rock music playing)

Rooster

(Rock music playing)

Dragster race car

(Rock music playing)

Meet our Brachiosaurus!

(Rock music playing)

And there you have it…

the Jarrby LEARNING LINX

Make sure to go to Jarrby's YouTube channel and

subscribe to see more fun reviews of their awesome toys.

You can find Jarrby online at

jarrby.com

Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

and Pinterest.

We'll put all those links in the description below.

Thanks for watching!

If you like this video…

please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE IT with your friends.

Remember…Keep playing, keep learning!

This is Enje and Enbe from KIDS PLAYING LEARNING

Signing off!

Fist bump!

Pssh!

See yah later!

(Rock music playing)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét