Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 26 2018

hi guys welcome back to cheers we hope you've been doing well it's been

a long time I'm finally back on this channel um but we have a really fun

review so hopefully this makes up for it um Japanese makeup yes this is our

first time experiencing Japanese makeup yes so if you want to see our thoughts

and see our try on then just keep watching okay

so like we said I already opened mine though eyeliner mascara look at

those beautiful girls that's gonna be us yes I'm sure you get close-up of that it

was like a ohhhh

anyways mine's gonna be a bit different on the eyeliner i think chanel's is um

felt-tip and mine is a brush tip oh I got it I don't know like the package it's

all in Japanese and so I thought it was the same thing just started like a first

glance but then after I looked I think hers is just the waterproof version and

mine is not because mine also has gold writing it it says La Rose de Versailles

Ok and then the mascara it's like the same packaging mm-hmm okay

I'll just go straight in I'm scared

so one thing I really appreciate did you do both eyes already yeah just not the wing yet okay

I was like one time one thing I really appreciate about this is how thin the

tip of this is and so when I make the wing it's gonna be flawless it's like

super inky - yeah super ink you know it doesn't dry out I did one wing guys I

know it's very black I don't know if it dries shiny or not yet it's not okay now

the problem is matching it you draw your lashline first yeah freak holy crap it's

so inky it's not so inky that the tip is like overwhelming in terms of things

super liquidy because you know sometimes liquid eyeliner they could be so liquidy

that you just get a blob of liquid oh yeah yeah

this one doesn't do that which I thought it's like wherever you lay the pen

that's where the color is gonna go yeah my favorite so I'm done with my own do

you see how thin of a line that is like it's just so good I don't know maybe I

should do just a little elongate this right here for you guys like do you see how thin

that line is

there we go okay mascara time and the packaging is so cute it's

like a pinky metallic oh oh I see the lid part yeah and then this darker part

it's like a bit more purple I'm going with my shu uemura okay it smells like straight-up chemicals

really I haven't smelled it before yeah it smells like chemicals but the wand is curled

and by the looks of it there's fibers yeah right

for instance so it's curled about that much and if you go real close I don't

know if the camera will be able to catch it but it has fibers if you can see that

compared to the other mascaras I've used it doesn't have like uh-oh

the suction it just comes right now yeah which I don't know how that plays in

with how long the mascara will last I mean I've had this for like a year

oh yeah no granted I haven't used to every single day but oh yeah I mean I've

used it quite a bit hopefully over 30 times I'd say so now

has it really dried out yet okay back to the eyeliner

curling my lashes the eyeliner is like going on to my curling wand oh it's like

but it doesn't a little but it doesn't look like it doesn't skip on my eyes

it's just coming off a little bit but I think because it's so inky it doesn't

really matter that's true it honestly doesn't like different other eyeliners

like take off the whole section no seriously freaking what's it called

NYC oh yeah ooh I like the curl of this it fits Asian eyes very well it's not too

curled but you know I was looking at the reviews on Amazon for this and a lot of

non-asians also really really liked it mm-hmm the wand it's like a small size

so I feel like you can it gets in there

I don't have bottom lashes guys I don't like doing my garden washes that much

though I feel like it kind of looks messy on me

okay must be nice to actually have problems so I've done like maybe a coat

and a half on you try oh I did one coat on one eye and tell me I look beautiful

stop okay so one eye hello when is done and one is not and that's

only one coat yeah that looks bomb I think it looks

better than the last pair broad abroad okay why do you think print it like this

I don't know okay so for bottom lashes if I ever do them I'm only ever doing it

like on the outer third so here's a comparison between this eye and this eye

you can see it also the formula is very wet but it doesn't like straighten out

your lashes hmm like it goes on I don't know how to explain it you know what I

mean like it's not a dry formula you know I'm done a time did you know I did

it I don't think I need it right do you think I need it I don't think so these

look like falsies oh yeah Wow this is my favorite mascara and eyeliner

combo and it lasts all day like I said it doesn't really smudge which is the

point of it so when I used the lash paradise or like any other waterproof

mascara it does tend to kind of bleed onto the bottom lash line and it kind of

smudges there I noticed with this sometimes it does depending on how oily

my skin is that day but significantly less smudge with these two hmm and it

helps a lot when you put on I'm an eye primer or what's it called like a powder

below oh yeah yeah so when I do go in with the mess at this mascara I have to

absolutely use the oil remover oh because otherwise it just does not come

off like it'll you'll have to go in with just like a foam cleanser maybe for at

least five times okay well that's like this is one coat

for me hi yeah but maybe yeah that's to two coats I

don't know if you can really tell the difference but it's very nice from NARS

I like it I can't really attest to how long it stays but I'll let you guys know

maybe I'll put it in like the description below this is my first time

well I used so whenever I went on a trip or something these are my go-to I went

on a trip recently to San Francisco and I had this on for over twelve hours and

I'm gonna tell you like it was fresh looking all day yeah essentially I also

will say when you like touch your lashes it feels very fluffy like it's not like

a crunchy a crunchy cancha krispity krunch you know rice krispies yeah like

it still feels like I mean there's mascara on it but it feels like your

lashes yeah that's good it might not actually like you know when you get

really dry mouth secure and it feels like all of these oh you mean like a

flake slang like I feel like you could fall out the fall out

yeah the mascara fall out like what happened well it does because it

does have the fibers and so sometimes the fibers will like fall here depending

maybe on how old it is mine is like a year ish old so I'll let you guys know

how much because I do our monolids compared to Laura

mhm but so far I like how it applied it it makes my light just burn and how do

you like the eyeliner I really like the eyeliner I've been using like a

different eyeliner from Korea that the Innisfree the Innisfree I always so like

I like it when it when it's new but when you use it for like a few weeks like

maybe two three weeks then it dries out and then all the dryness gets onto the

brush and then none of the ink is able to get out I didn't even like it from

when I opened it really I when I first when I used it for like the first few

times I had to like draw it on the back of my hand until like I get enough color

to come out before I put it on I never that never happened with me maybe it's

cuz me waited long I don't know but it still looks like but that shouldn't be a

reason cuz if they would have yeah I don't know so I don't know what's up

with that but this one's way better Japan did better than Korea on this one

I lived in regards to like drugstore rotary brand I also have water like on

this paper towel okay so I drew a line and this is like a wet paper towel Wow

Wow do what that's so good I'm really rubbing it what okay that kind of came

off yeah but it's still there I mean it's a rough paper towel yeah and I'm

like I'm ready yeah okay so if you keep rubbing it my dad's gonna be laughing

but you're not gonna do this amount of pressure near your eye area yeah like

I'm pressing really hard and like it came off and now my hands red yeah but

yeah Wow I'm not sure so I'm proud I'm sure if he just felt like a splash of

water it wouldn't no it wouldn't yeah yeah Japan's nothing oh well anyway

yeah I like it five stars for me you two both of them um we can leave links below

or like places where you could find it yeah so um and the price points ish

all right make sure to LIKE our video and if you really like this then don't

forget no stop button and as always cheers to good week guys just a good

week bye you know what Laura Oh

For more infomation >> Japanese Kiss Me Heroine Mascara and Eyeliner Review - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hinderer XM18 3 vs 3.5 inch Knife Comparison Review. Titanium S35VN wow. - Duration: 14:42.

For this review of the Hinderererer XM-18… the 3.5 inch and 3 inch versions I thought

it would be best to show you in my house where my Chris Reeve Sebenza currently is located-

the basement on a book shelf.

You're like yeah cutting up stupid books!

I think it's been there for several weeks or maybe a month- and I had the intention

of using it at some point.

It's been a while.

If you saw that review- I didn't watch it- but if you did you may remember that I am

not the best knife reviewer to appreciate a production folding knife over $400.

I mean if you're seeking confirmation bias.

Thankfully subscriber Frame Locks spent his own money and lent me these to check out.

But before we go any further lets take a look at the dimensions of the Hindererer 3 incherer

and 3.5 incherer.

Like the overall length and weight of both knives.

As you know per my knife preferences- the larger XM-18 is a little too heavy for pocket

carry.

Blade length and cutting edge.

I mean 5 and a half ounces ain't super heavy, but at work I carry my knives in my suit jacket

pocket.

Handle size and grip area.

Knives much heavier than 4 ounces tend to swing around in my pocket and hit me in the

tit.

Spine thickness and handle thickness.

My nipples are pretty sensitive.

And not in a good kind of way.

Tallnesses.

I don't want to brag but I don't think any other knife channels factor in nipple sensitivity

into pocket carry.

Do you know my average view duration is somewhere around 3 minutes 30.

Wonder why.

The XM-18 series has had many revisions and generations over the years- I think we're

at the 3rd generation of perfection.

If they are not- totally my fault- remember like this guy who subscribes for some reason

says- these are more like demonstrations.

Thanks for the clarification bud!

It worked you got to show up in the video for passive aggressive trolling!

Good comment!

The XM-18 comes in 2 basic sizes the 3 and 3.5 inch blade model.

I like the weight of the 3 incher but the blade of the 3 and a half incherer.

I'm sorry that's the last time I'lll do that.

The 3.5 features a blade made from S35Vn in a stone washed finish as does the 3.0.

Over the years many blade shapes have been available as have quite a few blade steels.

And the 3.5 here used the bowie style blade you know because it looks like a classic bowie.

What's interesting about this knife- as opposed to the 6 or so other shapes of the

3.5 available is for fans of choking up on it.

The combination of the thumb sized spine slope, the choil and the finger groove allow you

to get nice and close to the blade.

Even if you hold it regular that spine has a nice thumb sized resting area.

The 3 incher here has the spear point blade style which really doesn't have that thumb

resting area.

The bowie blade is actually nice, the curved shabby tip is great for opening packages of

hot dogs.

Deployment on both is handled by a flipper and locked up with a titanium frame lock.

If you like fidgeting with your knives these are a little lets call them manly.

Meaning they'll toughen up your tender keyboard hands.

Lion Steel got it right on their SR-11A.

Flipper tabs don't have to be textured, or have weird angles.

That one is completely rounded, and it's easy to flip and my finger doesn't slip.

A flipper tab can be smooth and still be flippable.

The XM-18 Flipper tab on both comes to a rounded point, it doesn't make sense but I want

you to realize it's not sharp, just a more aggressive angle than it needs to be…

Then there's some jimping on the bottom… can't say what it's there for, I have

to hold the knife in an awkward way to touch it.

The 3 inch knife is a bit nicer to flip because it's a lighter blade.

Both aren't on bearings but aren't creaky- deployment isn't lighting fast but an ok

speed.

Faster than a sebenza.

Is that the saying?

The thumb studs are more like blade stops and aren't great for deployment.

They're too hard to get the finger in there and the flipper works better.

People still correct me about that on my ZT 0350 review.

They're not thumb studs they're blade stops.

Detent on both of the knives are strong and I can't get them to fling open downward.

I know some of the earlier gens have weak detent.

But remember on a $400 knife its a feature and not a bug.

The lockup is handled by a titanium frame lock, it's nice and easy and pleasant to

disengage on both knives.

It holds strong, and there's an over travel disc there in the middle.

I have many knives with and without over travel discs or lock bar stabilizers and I've never

seen an appreciable difference one way or the other.

I feel like those are some things certain knives need and others don't to function

properly.

I see people talk about it as a feature sometimes, I feel it's more like oh hey it has one.

Apparently certain quote hard use situations might necessitate one…

like vigorous knife closing.

I read the story on the website and can't understand how that happened, but I'm weak.

Other than prying or batoning what else is a knife going to go through.

And as a minor point the frame lock on the sebenza covers more of the knife tang than

the hinderer.

The handle.

The handle is comprised of titanium and G10… lock bar side full titanium, and on the other

side a titanium liner and G10 scale.

The shape of the handle on the larger one works well for my hand, and even larger hands.

I like finger grooves- both the larger and smaller handle have these, and they help give

you a nicer grip when gripping.

The large has plenty of room to spare the small well is a bit too small for me- it's

not bad just smaller than I prefer.

Then there's jimping…

Jimping here and there, it's that half rounded half angled stuff that the Chinese love adding

to all their knockoff knives.

I find it a bit unnecessary really, but I guess it adds some tolerances or pretties

it up.

The G10 scale and nice texture adds enough grip for my tastes, and thankfully the handle

jimping is kind of out of the way for my style grip.

The finger groove on the G10 is kind of edgy, not owie just edgy.

The open backed design makes the knife easy to clean out but also makes the blade more

accessible to change and keys- my advice is to keep an open backed knife in a pocket without

other metal things.

I think the oversized standoffs look cool.

Thanks for that opinion bro.

The pocket clip.

The pocket clip is titanium and the right kind of springy, it's easy to slide in the

pocket because of the smooth stonewashed titanium side.

It's not deep carry and about 3/4 of an inch sticks out of your pocket.

It's configurable to tip up or tip down, however only right handed people will get

tip up blade backward in the right pocket.

So quick draw lefties might just have to pull it out and deploy it at regular speed.

Comparisons.

First let's do the 3.5.

It's nice and big.

It's in theory it's the right size for me, remember it's only a little bigger than

a 3 inch cutting edge though.

I have other larger lighter knives I prefer.

It's well made, great centering, great tolerances- a thing that's always a bigger deal in expensive

knives- you know if there's not mammoth bone scales or meteorite inlays to help justify

the price.

The hinderer just isn't comfortable enough in my hand for me to want to buy it.

Now the Benchmade crooked River.

This is a much more comfortable knife to hold- it has the clip point style which is what

companies other than hinderer call their blades that have their point clipped!

I will say though the Crooked River is kind of smooth so it's a bit awkward when wet.

Much bigger cutting edge, same weight as the 3.5.

However blade centering and sometimes the edge grind is even on benchmades, which is

why people pay more for Hinderers.

Tolerances.

Now the Spyderco Caribbean.

Much lighter, bigger blade, I like the handle better, it offers grip without jimping and

it ain't slippery.

I like the spine jimping on spydercos the best because it's fucntional without being

uncomfortable.

And the Sebenza.

The Sebenza is a slow deployer and is kind of boring.

However it is light because it's half carbon fiber and I beat the absolute shit out of

it, and it held up fine.

I mean I've beat the absolute shit out of a $20 Ganzo before, but that sounds sacrilegious.

Oh yeah the Lion Steel Sr-11A this one is lighter and flips easier- however its on a

ball bearing system and I believe some of the newer generations of the Hinderer may

have made the switch to a smoother bearing system.

If you'd like to pay over $300 for this one it comes in a heavier titanium version.

The small Hinderer.

It's good and nice.

A bit small for my tastes and here it is next to the big one.

It's less fatiguing to fidget with over the large, so that's wonderful.

I like the blueish purple color.

Let's look at it next to some other smaller but cheaper knives.

If you can call any knife over $100 cheaper.

How about the para 3 I prefer the Para 3 in comfort, deployability, figetablity, and overall

looks.

Did you see that review last week?

This knife is about $120-$150 depending on blade steel choice.

Now the Steel Will Cutjack… which kind of copies the hinderer look a little, it isn't

made out half titanium though, but has a decent blade steel.

I feel similar about both knives.

Cut jack as a nastier flipper though, and is a much faster flipper.

The tab is kind of sharp.

This is about a $140 knife.

Ok one other.

The HEA desgins poison.

This one has kind of a stiff titanium frame lock, this is a tiny nearly $300 knife although

I paid a reduced reviewers fee that put it just below $200.

The lesson here is knives with titanium and s35VN are expensive even if they're small.

So basically you're paying $300 for a titanium s35vn made mostly by machines, and your paying

about $100 more for one made mostly by machines in America.

Is that it?

So frame locks gave me the ok to baton with these things, however it's been raining

for several of my shooting outdoors days so cardboard is going to have to do.

I'm glad I got to check these knives out…

I know some of you are pissed that I compared the hinderer to a sebenza when a strider would

have been more appropriate however I'd never buy one of those.

The Hinderers are pretty cool.

If I could get one for about $200 I might bite, so I could say oh yeah I have a hinderer.

At some point people pay for what they like in looks and exclusivity.

There aren't features a Hinderer has that can't be found in a cheaper American Made

knife.

You can get a fluted titanium American made spyderco for about $230 in S30V… if you

need titanium.

Or a Para Military 2 in s35Vn… or if you need both the steel and titanium and also

made in America Zero Tolerance has a whole class in the mid 200s…

But it also needs to look like a hinderer.

Ok you got me… the only knife that looks like a Hinderer with titanium S35VN and G10

is a hinderer, or I'm sure there's a Chinese fake somewhere, which even makes less sense.

Umm the tolerances?

Now these are users, and not safe queens whatever the hell that means.

So blade centering might not be like it once was.

The blade centering on the 3.5 is is great, and on the smaller it's not perfect.

And since I've seen a few people complain that the grind on the spine on some of my

benchmades are horrible- not sure how that even affects performance as long as the edge

it fine… but these are both good, despite having some Swedges and shit.

Still not 100% perfect, but you need to really stare to see they're not perfectly symmetrical.

Anyway if you really want a hinderer this review will do nothing to dissuade you I assume…

but I still stand by my original conclusion that I had after I purchased my Sebenza…

somewhere in the mid $200 dollar range knives cease to be about fit and finish, the materials

they're made from, and the country in which they're made.

If the Hinderer look is your thing, and you want the original it's a great way to spend

your money I guess.

If someone offered me a ridiculous proposition like… hey you can trade this hinderer for

your spyderco military but you can't ever sell it or get a new military- I'd say No.

I wouldn't even trade my Sebenza for it because its a more comfortable lighter weight

knife.

When I buy a knife I don't respond to higher end steels and exotic materials as much as

how it feels in my hands, deployment, and looks.

If you like this review, subscribe to the channel- give it a thumbs up, leave a comment-

sorry there weren't more jokes- I had writers block this week.

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> Hinderer XM18 3 vs 3.5 inch Knife Comparison Review. Titanium S35VN wow. - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of B747 Boeing Livery Review - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of B747 Boeing Livery Review - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

OUTLIERS BY MALCOLM GLADWELL BOOK REVIEW - Duration: 6:42.

outliers by malcolm gladwell they took a school of violinists and divided them and took three groups

teacher material the merely good and world class and they asked them the same

question ever since you first picked up the violin how many hours of practice

have you put into it and a pattern emerged

teacher material had practiced about 4,000 hours the merely good had

practiced about 8,000 hours and the world class had practiced about 10,000

hours in study after study with pianists chess players master criminals the same

pattern emerged and so this became known as the 10,000 hour rule so the

conclusion was the following as long as you're good enough to get into the

school the number of deliberate hours of practice would be the only thing that

would really differentiate you from your competitors now outliers is an extremely

interesting book but it doesn't really tell you how to become an outlier so outliers by malcolm gladwell

I've picked out three huge implications of the book about success that should

help all of us the first one and my favorite when you're on your first few

hours of doing something stop expecting to be good I remember when I put out my

first animated video some people said well your animation sucks your

voice-over sucks and I took that and I said oh okay this is great people are

telling me what I need to improve on but at the same time I realized that that

was completely natural and it didn't affect me at all but again what are

people's thought process I've put in a few hours into something I'm gonna be

good it's like oh it's really surprising that I'm not as good as an entire team outliers by malcolm gladwell

of animators that have put in thousands and thousands of hours into their craft

work together and that's literally all they do and charge five thousand dollars

for a single minute of animation and my little first animation isn't as good as

theirs but that's literally how people think someone starts a business and it's

like I've had losses in the first few months which is completely normal for

the this but what is he gonna say well maybe

I'm not so good at this business thing and quit you take someone to the tennis

court and they play tennis for the first time they hit the ball ten times and it

hits the net every single time and what do they say huh

well maybe this isn't really my sport it's like do you know how long it took

me to play my first tennis game took me probably 10 hours of practice to play

the most miserable tennis game ever played in the history of mankind and it

consisted of three hits of both players back and forth and that was it

the second big implication is that talent is overrated in the studies that

they did there were no Naturals meaning a person with only 4,000 hours of

practice that was world class there were no grinds either meaning a person with

10,000 hours of practice and being a teacher material and I don't have to

look at those studies to know that talent is overrated most of the time

what gets labeled as talent is hours and hours of practice that isn't seen so how

do I know this because I've been put on that pedestal before when I was in

college I remember taking this slightly complicated statistics class when people

were really struggling in it and the average would usually be a 50 on the

exams and I would get a hundred basically every single time now at the

same time all I did in those classes were sleep that's it I just went there outliers by malcolm gladwell

and slept while the people sitting next to me would sit there and take notes and

try to work really hard you know when the exams would come back they would

look at me and they would say you're a genius okay you're a god basically I

became this god how do you do this all you do is sleep and look you got a

hundred I got a fifty but again what was the reality and the reality isn't going

to be disclosed because the person with success has way too many things that are

cool going on in his life so I had a great social circle I was doing great

things I wasn't gonna sit there and explain what happened

but what happened well here's the actual truth so when we go back I would spend outliers by malcolm gladwell

hours and hours every night doing everything

problem that's by the way why I was so tired the next day in class what they

did was they would take those notes those mediocre notes they took in class

maybe spend 30 minutes or an hour in their room and that's really where the

difference came from now not only was it that but it was accumulated advantage

even if we had gone years back when we were in middle school I would have been

the one putting in the hours they would it and overtime it's hundreds and

thousands of hours of advantage but again in college what is it some people outliers by malcolm gladwell

are good at math some people aren't good at math the third big implication as

long as you're good enough deliberate practice is what will set you apart now

let's break down that as long as you're good enough part think if you're forty

years old have never kicked a ball in your life and you say well I want to be

a professional soccer player that's not gonna work but I think most of us have

realistic goals I think most of us are good enough but what we're lacking is

the deliberate practice again if I go back to the college example what those

people would do when they would come into class would be oh I studied all outliers by malcolm gladwell

night last night and again what did they mean out of every hour I spent 50

minutes eating talking to my roommate being on Facebook and then five to ten

minutes actually doing the work you have to put in that deliberate amount of

hours of practice where you're solely focusing on getting better at your craft

and if you do that that is what is going to set you apart outliers by malcolm gladwell

For more infomation >> OUTLIERS BY MALCOLM GLADWELL BOOK REVIEW - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Boeing 747 - Airforce One Review - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Boeing 747 - Airforce One Review - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of The Dragon Slayer: Cattleya-San (Comes with Rig) Review - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of The Dragon Slayer: Cattleya-San (Comes with Rig) Review - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Boeing 727 - cargo Review - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Boeing 727 - cargo Review - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Hollow Knight Review - Indie Game Spotlight (Nintendo Switch, PC) - Duration: 8:30.

What's up everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today!

I am Peter Cole and welcome to Indie Game Spotlight, a series where I talk about the

indie games I think deserve some more recognition.

Today, we are talking about an indie game that was just released on the Nintendo Switch:

Hollow Knight.

Even though Hollow Knight released in February 2017 on PC, as with most games releasing on

the Nintendo Switch, Hollow Knight has received a second-wind of sorts.

While it was highly reviewed even upon original release, the Nintendo Switch seems like the

perfect platform for Hollow Knight.

It's hard to describe what genre of game Hollow Knight is, but I think the easiest

way would be to call it a Metroid Vania souls-like.

It's a game with quick, difficult combat, a sprawling world you can explore in any direction,

but will need certain abilities to access certain areas, and dozens of bosses.

The graphics are stunning and atmospheric, the soundtrack is haunting and beautiful,

and the world has a history, lore, and story that are vague like the Souls games while

being complex and full of depth.

When you first enter the world of Hollownest, it becomes apparent that you are in an ancient,

foreign land.

It makes me think of what a hostile, much darker Undertale would be like.

A world of monsters, seemingly untouched for eons for everything except for its inhabitants.

However, it quickly becomes apparent that there is a good in these subterranean crypts,

and before long you start to understand a bit of what's going on.

Much like the Souls games, the lore of Hollow Knight is vague and given to you in small

amounts, requiring you as the player to piece together what is going on.

The thing Hollow Knight does better than the Souls games though is that it not only has

more content story-wise but also goes a lot deeper with context.

You will be able to understand most of what Hollow Knight is trying to tell you after

playing for 30 hours, and you shouldn't need to go online reading forums to figure

out the more intricate details.

Hollow Knight is a full experience, and the story and lore are a key player in that.

The characters of Hollow Knight, both ally, and enemy, are all interesting and have varied

personalities.

You will learn a lot about the world through their perspectives, and they also quickly

send you on your journey that is much more than I expected from the plot.

The actual land of Hollownest is just as essential to the story being told.

Every area of the game has a distinct, living feel to it.

As you travel through Greenpath, the grass will move beneath your feet, and you will

feel torn between the lush land and the dark, horrid enemies you face.

When you enter the capital city of Hollownest, the City of Tears, you will be immersed in

a giant cavern with rain constantly falling (and the reason for that rainfall is itself

an incredible discovery.)

The art style plays a significant role in the atmosphere of each area, with some areas

being incredibly colorful while others are mute and dull.

On top of the art lies Hollow Knight's fantastic soundtrack.

Part beautiful, part haunting, and part mysterious, the music and sound effects of Hollow Knight

are incredibly immersing.

Each sound effect sounds excellent, and everything from swinging a weapon and cutting the grass

or whatever it is that's on the ground, the sounds all the enemies make, or the sound

of your nail crushing your foe, all of it is well-executed.

The music makes each area, battle, and scene that much more impactful, with certain areas

making me surprisingly emotional when I don't think they should have.

But you know, music and emotion can do that to a person.

Now I mentioned the game is also part Metroid Vania at the beginning, and this is the first

half of Hollow Knight's gameplay that makes it such an exceptional game.

The world of Hollow Knight is basically free to explore, but much like previous games in

the genre, there are areas you will need certain abilities to surpass, such as a wall climb

or dash ability.

Much like other Metroid Vania games, exploration is thoroughly rewarded with tons of bosses,

secrets all over the place, and loot like charms and Geo that allow you to become more

powerful and find other, new areas.

Also, there is a substantial amount of optional content in Hollow Knight, and much of it is

the best content in the game.

You could spend under ten hours in the game skipping most of the content and beating the

game.

However you would be missing out on most of what makes Hollow night special.

Also, the game has multiple endings depending on the items you get, places you explore,

and actions you take, meaning you can spend easily over 30 hours exploring and finding

all the game has to offer.

All of this leads to a sense of discovery that is almost never-ending.

I always found myself wanting to go on to the next area and couldn't put down my Switch

even into the wee hours of the morning because I knew there were more areas to see.

There is also a lot of the lore to be found through optional content, so it will not only

be more enjoyable, but the game actually makes more sense the more you explore.

But of course, the core of Hollow Knight is it's smooth, difficult, and unforgiving

gameplay.

You can't block in the game, but your nail serves as a powerful weapon, and you can jump

as well as quickly move to dodge and strategically strike.

However, the real key of the combat is that every enemy has different attacks, and it

will require patience and a willingness to learn enemy attack patterns to beat some of

the more difficult bosses.

This makes each new encounter one filled with tension but also excitement.

Oh, and gives you the knowledge that you will probably die.

And that is something else to note regarding relation to the Souls series.

In Hollow Knight, you must prepare to die.

You will die many, many times, but to the game's credit this will always feel like your

fault, and something you will correct the next time, and never feel like a cheap death

because of an issue with the game.

When you die, you will be able to chase down your corpse and fight your spirit to be able

to gain back all of your currency and souls, but more on that later.

Also, when you die, your soul vessel is cracked, meaning you can't carry as many souls, which

is similar to the living or undead mechanic when you die in the Dark Souls series.

Also, can we talk about the boss battles in this game?

I'm going to be honest, some of these bosses are the best I have seen since Cuphead.

Incredible designs, increasingly difficult, changes in forms and attack patterns, everything

you want from bosses is present in Hollow Knight.

What I love about this is that there are so many bosses in the game, and they are all

unique and require different tactics from the player.

On top of that, there are tons of mini-bosses as well, and they are also full of variety

and offer a ton of loot.

Bosses feel like a great payoff for long periods of exploring, and they change up the pacing

well and keep things fresh.

The beauty of the combat in Hollow Knight is that it never makes you feel like you were

unfairly treated, and it makes you a better player with every fight you are in.

While the first couple hours may seem daunting and even too difficult, if you stick with

it, Hollow Knight becomes exceptionally rewarding, and you begin to have a certain flow in battles

as well as an ability to understand enemies quicker, thus making your deaths more infrequent

and your successes more enjoyable.

When you kill an enemy, you will probably gain the game's currency but more importantly,

you will be able to take their soul and use it to heal.

As I mentioned earlier, you have a soul vessel in which you keep these souls, and you can

use them to heal as soon as you have them, or store them for later when you get into

more difficult battles.

You also gain towards your souls when you hit enemies, meaning even with no health you

will feel encouraged to try and keep hitting your target while also not being hit yourself,

creating some high tension-filled moments.

Along with souls, you gain Geo from enemies, which is the currency in Hollow Knight.

Geo is used to buy useful items in the shops, open gateways, and buy charms.

You will buy items that will help you know where to go and understand the map, as well

as revealing secrets and benches so you can save and select your charms.

Those charms are an intriguing way to customize your character during your playtime.

Whether they are adding passive bonuses like gathering more soul or being able to heal

more effectively, firing a blast of maggots at enemies, or even more simple and basic

buffs, charms are how you can change your playstyle and adapt to each situation.

Whether you ate trying to grind for loot or go after a difficult boss, charms can help

you have the upper hand.

However, there is a downside to using charms, and if you use too many, you will become more

vulnerable and will have to make up for that extra weakness with the charms you choose.

Charms can be changed at the benches throughout the game, which are also used as save points.

Oh, and did I mention Hollow Knight on Nintendo Switch comes with all three content packs

released so far, and the final content pack releasing in August?

Yeah, there is a lot more than 30 hours of content in this game, and even if you beat

the core game, you will have so much more to do.

Hollow Knight is currently $15 on the Nintendo Switch, and it is worth that price tag and

honestly worth at least double that.

If you haven't played Hollow Knight yet, pick it up.

You won't regret it.

As this was the first episode in my indie Game Spotlight series, I would love your feedback

and to know any other games you would recommend me spotlight.

Is the format too long, or too short?

Did I go into too much detail, or not enough?

I want these videos to help you decide whether these games are worth playing, and to encourage

gamers to play some of the great games coming out that may get overlooked.

Any feedback or recommendations are much appreciated!

And if you liked this video and want to see more content like this hit the subscribe button

and drop a like so YouTube knows people are digging the video and promote it so more people

can get the value here as well.

And if you want to be notified when I post, hit the notification bell.

Also, make sure to enter the giveaway in the description down below!

Anyway, thank you all so much for watching, and let's continue creating the greatest

community, in the world!

For more infomation >> Hollow Knight Review - Indie Game Spotlight (Nintendo Switch, PC) - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

JURASSIC WORLD STYGIMOLOCH FOSSIL STRIKER by MATTEL - CHARLIE'S TOY REVIEW - Duration: 2:50.

Did you know that stygimolochs lived 66 million years ago

Hey guys. It's Charlie.

Welcome to my toy review.

Today we're going to be building a fossil.

This is a Stygimoloch from Jurassic World.

Did you know that Stygimolochs are herbivores?

That means they only eat plants.

This fossil toy is made by Mattel.

It's for kids ages 6 and up.

It says easy to assemble but a grown-up can help you.

Now let's open this toy.

The instructions show you how to connect the bones.

We will start with the head.

Now he's all set.

We gotta attached to a DNA

The DNA allows his head to move.

It comes with this neat trading card.

And you can also put it on display.

All you have to do is push this button and strike!

I hope you enjoyed my video,

and don't forget to give a thumbs up

and subscribe for more exciting adventures.

See you soon

For more infomation >> JURASSIC WORLD STYGIMOLOCH FOSSIL STRIKER by MATTEL - CHARLIE'S TOY REVIEW - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of The Dragon Slayer: Cattleya-San (Comes with Rig) Review - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of The Dragon Slayer: Cattleya-San (Comes with Rig) Review - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Review Mie Ayam Terenak di kota MOJOKERTO - Duration: 20:00.

For more infomation >> Review Mie Ayam Terenak di kota MOJOKERTO - Duration: 20:00.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of B787 dreamliner Review - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of B787 dreamliner Review - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

AIR JORDAN 18 GYM RED REVIEW (SNKRS APP RESTOCK) - Duration: 5:17.

What's happening everybody, I'm DJ shyboy AJ and we are the DNA show now sneakers out. They've been giving us troubles

But finally got lucky on something they did a restock last week and these bad boys came out

So, yeah

We got the CDP pack that came out in Norway and we have the gym red joints and we're gonna give you a comparison

Show you guys exactly

What the differences are and they honestly look like the opposite shoe really, you know opposite color laser. Looking good

So let's get into that review and we'll see you soon

So after seeing the comparison

Which pair do you like the most me personally this one grew on me a lot back in high school

But I'm digging the new booty things right here on the wild card on that but this is new job

So I'm rocking with the already pair which one you going with I'm going with the black pair man, honestly, bro

But there was a moment in time where the 18s

Were a hit yeah, like back when they came out. They're a hit. They had the white blue pair white red hair. Hmm

Black and blue black and blue hair right there coming out in October

Really? Yeah, I've just seen something

Yeah, let's see how they stand up for this period I feel like this pair is pretty similar to Dodge East right?

So but what was crazy was?

Your boy art Kelly in other parodies and like whenever these dropped back in the day

He had a pair of black and red joints on this stage. I think it was the Beatty concert

I don't know if they roll or not. I don't know but I wanted them since then and

And yeah, like they used to had a Gucci joint back in the day on cool kicks calm

They had the Sponge Bob joins the rainbow join the the rail white blue transfer here

But yeah these right here are very reminiscent of that time in that era

So I'm will go with the black joints outfit really adopt affiliate

So the next question is do you even like a teen do you like higher numbers? What is the number?

What is that threshold number for you where you're like?

I don't like any number past that a lot of people say they don't like anything past 13. That's what I hear a lot

What is that number for you? Me personally I Rocko the mall, but

What do you think about it? I feel like most people say they're not going anywhere near the 15 right and above, right?

but it's just

There's so much nostalgia for us because we grew up in that era where I came out

we saw all the colorways and we were able to feel and like be able to experience that so makes it

For me personally. I have an appreciation for a lot of the higher numbers where I understand a lot

Yeah, cuz the quality of the materials on those are pretty nice a one for sure. Yeah, so my question is

How do you feel about the box that they do the box the box needs to be burned?

Now this wall, especially done for the 2008 CDP peg makes sense. This one right here

They tried to imitate the box with the sleeve and everything in it

It came with a towel and has a Jordan logo embroidered into the towel to match the shoe

The box was the hope it had layers on the box was like plastic and this is like an imitate

In a horrible version of it. It just it doesn't this is yeah, it's smooth

It wasn't like this before. They try to re imitate the box. It's way too big for no reason

Hey, I'm just not rockin with it rough. Like now. I'm failed on that not who you I totally do the 21 is the

Italian leather

Already trained right or is it between two?

Yeah, 21. I don't have those

I know they they off like this pair definitely has a special place for you because it actually right there. Yeah, I think so

Yeah, that doesn't make sense you the material is actually pretty close to him. I have to check that out

Yeah, so what is it that you guys are thinking?

Were you able to cop on the sneakers at first off during the restock?

And did you get the 80s and do you even like 18s?

Is that how a pair of Jordans out there trying to search for numbers? Like what's it looking?

Like I felt like just iog has a rocking with these members

Yeah, I mean obviously you can try over every feet so, you know shorts wet stuff like that

But it's that one sure you pull out everyone swamp it like oh shoot. You guys are 18 zone

like I feel like it's that dope shoot a have most of

My crew Silas, this is our time to go guys. Alright

Don't forget the light comedy subscribe sheriff. Tell your friends to tell the friend attend afraid

For more infomation >> AIR JORDAN 18 GYM RED REVIEW (SNKRS APP RESTOCK) - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Trung Quốc Làm CAPTAIN CHINA Cạnh Tranh Với Marvel~ Review Phim Hay - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Trung Quốc Làm CAPTAIN CHINA Cạnh Tranh Với Marvel~ Review Phim Hay - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Panzer Strategy | Review - Duration: 4:47.

well it's now been over a year a reviewed Panzer Corps for PC so it means

it's been even longer the Panzer Corps through has been announced and yet we

still have absolutely no updates on that and this is precisely where Panzer

strategy comes in being another one of these pens that was titled cooled this

one take the crown of the niche department well it's hard to say as we

only have an already accessed on rend I want to extend my thank you to the

development team for granting me a free access to the title for review so let's

start with the essence of the title you have a classical exact little structure

overlaying a map with various units of Abel just like any good old war game the

main task is given at the start then you have to execute the mission swiftly as

you progress in your campaign you will have difference in me encounters in the

addition to possible events unfolding we also have a contingent of four units

that can evolve and follow us mission after mission so we have a great

incentive to keep our units on the top all the time although it seems to mean

that we're unable during normal play to trim four units making them quickly

useless after a few fight the units all have their own purchasable items that

can give a good bonus to attack like new machine guns or just plain old Oh pills

to motorised infantry these special goodies are also given Jersey when

completing optional objectives there is a great variety of units available

already the wreckin essence units are giving good visibility the artillery can

pound fortified position from afar the entertain can anti-air guns for obvious

purpose an assortment of tanks and infantry for the backbone and bumpers

with fighters for air dominance the game plays out in three dimension and during

combat you're zoomed right in on the unit's performing the actions the

quality is exceptional here for the type of the title although at some time my

machine had some slowdowns during the nations but this is somewhat limited

occurrence attributable to the possible lack optimization being in such early

stage of development the AI is somewhat average at best currently and will often

perform ridiculous maneuvers or plain blunders while at order time or show

high competence and strategic thinking the mix and match of the attitude can

often happen in the same round making for being less than satisfactory

experience at times currently there are some critical flaws

to the game some can be attributed to the pre access status such as lacking

graphics for equipment which lead to some confusion of the quick glance maybe

a placeholder for something versus nothing could be useful here and I also

had some troubles during my playthrough like random crashed desktop as well as

one mission being unable to be finished after completing the objectives the game

just kept on going although there was no enemy units left and each missions take

quite a while to complete somewhere around 30 to 40 minutes so restarting a

mission did not felt like something I wanted to do at this point

the sound effects are also lacking as every unit will make the same so your

infantry share some like tanks when they fight in the end Penzer strategy lays

the foundation for a possible strong title in the niche but still being in

early development koushin is always advised nevertheless the current product

of abel is still satisfactory and will surely fill in any angry war gamer

looking for a quick fix right now but nothing more really as we are only

scratching the surface of what is possible to do I do hope that the

development team behind the game will work hard to complete and release a

beautiful and polished title and not let the game died out in devil because this

is what the general is in dire need of right now new and innovative ways to

play working at least until Panzer Corps 2 comes out eventually hopefully you

have enjoyed this review and if you did make sure to subscribe for more and go

watch out my review of Panzer Corps 1 thanks for watching and see you next

time

For more infomation >> Panzer Strategy | Review - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

[REVIEW] LUIS MIGUEL La Serie - Soundtrack - 26/07/ 2018 - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> [REVIEW] LUIS MIGUEL La Serie - Soundtrack - 26/07/ 2018 - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

3D Model of Boeing 747 Qantas Wunala Dreaming Review - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> 3D Model of Boeing 747 Qantas Wunala Dreaming Review - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny Review | Best Chatbot Training Ever | JayKay Dowdall - Duration: 11:25.

Hey it's Jay with Rave Review and IMwithJay. Today we're looking at Destiny and

we're trying to determine...is destiny the best Facebook chatbot training ever.

So what is Destiny? Destiny is a Facebook chatbot training course and it's from

JayKay Dowdall. Now if you recognize that name it's because a couple months ago I

promoted his Facebook Masters Program, which was all about Facebook ads. But it

was also about sales funnels and traffic. It was absolutely the best Facebook Ads

training. And it actually just even sales funnel training that I've seen from

anybody. It's one of these courses that you know even though it was introduced

at a very low price point it sells for almost $500 now and it's worth every

penny of that. And so JayKay has a way to teach with great clarity. His

presentation within the videos it's professional-looking like PowerPoint

presentation. Everything is just you know a step above what I see typically in the

IM niche and even in a lot of other training platforms I've seen. I've been

to a lot of training as an IT guy I take a lot of taking a lot of training in my

day. JayKay's training it's by far better than

most any of it the quality that JayKay puts out is is phenomenal and this course

once again you know it'll start out as a super low price point and won't surprise

me if he's gonna raise that price you know up to where it's you know it's true

value for the level of what you know his ability to teach it so but anyway it's

about to facebook chat bot so if you haven't heard of that the facebook chat

bot is a great way to add animation to your engagement with your audience so if

you've got a fan page or you have some fan pages that get freaking engagement

and you're spending a lot of time dealing with responding to questions and

that type of stuff specially if you're a business the chat bot can answer those

questions that you're normally getting as well as walk people through a sales

funnel so people have used it there's a bank in Brazil that's used it for

actually doing banking online you know moving money around and making deposits

and that type of stuff and pizza places have been started using it to take

orders and stuff so you know you can have really simple chatbots or you can

have more complex ones but the goal there is that you oughta make that

response instead of you know having to do it yourself

JK you know let me show you kind of the backend of what he's got here so it's a

ton of videos bulking you through everything about the chatbot is the

whole philosophy behind them how to set them up how to use them in a couple

different ways to build your email list how to make affiliate sales with them I

mean one of the coolest things is that you know a lot of times when you buy

training you might be buying somebody's case study which case studies are great

cuz you kind of learn from somebody actually showing you what worked from

them well you're getting not only the training on how to do it the philosophy

behind it how to create your own chat BOTS but then also he's including three

case studies of where he used the chat bot to make affiliate sales and grow his

email list so tons of videos here you can see here and getting started you

know the free track traffic chat box you know what you can do with solo ads he's

kind of gone a completely different way with solo ads to get more engagement in

a better return from those solo ads advanced tactics here with the Facebook

ads you know how to scale it up and then of course those case studies I was

talking about tons of value here tons of videos tons of information on exactly

how you set this up and how you would set it up and I mean and you could take

this and then either set it up for yourself and start generating sales or

generating more email opt-ins and that type of stuff from it for yourself but

you can also take the knowledge that you gained from this and then take that to

local businesses or businesses in general you know think about e-commerce

stores that have fan pages and stuff this would be I'm sure they're

interested in this type of stuff and you could be the person that delivers that

solution to them so this training is excellent

covers everything you need to know to get the

these chat box setup let me show you real quick what the funnel looks like

and I always recommend you check out the JV pace I'm looking at the JV page and

if you're not familiar with that you know goes somewhere like munch I

comments mu CH e ye comm and it tells you like all the upcoming product

releases and stuff and usually that's where a lot of the affiliates like

myself go we look at it we see what's coming up and we go to the JV page which

tells us a lot about the product tells us what the funnel looks like so always

check that out B time you're buying a product because you can kind of get an

idea of you know what's motivating me affiliate what you know what the whole

funnel looks like before you even you know make it to the sales page so always

do that always you know try to find that JV page for the product and kind of look

and see what's going on there so you can see here the front end offer starts that

may be $10 it probably rises a little bit up to 17 over the course of the a

five-day launch and then the first upsell is some done for you chat box

which you know if you really want to hit the ground running

done-for-you chat bots is a being able to just hand that those that script to

you and then you just kind of plug it into your the the mini chat which is the

the platform he uses and he tells you why he uses that and then of course OTO

two you can see there's the autopilot list builder so there again teaching you

how to build your list better with some more done for you chat BOTS and some

down cells and there's to keep that in mind seemed like to say with the first

one you know you can drop down to five dunphy chat BOTS you know for $20 less

and then with the downs on the OTO to multiply a loose building training but

you don't get the done-for-you chat BOTS so you just make a determination there

how much you want to go or there again just go with the front-end training

because it's gonna teach everything you need to know all this other stuff with

the OTO s there is just gonna speed things up for you cuz I don't quickly

want to go and then he of course he's got pretty high in offer there at the

end where he's going to teach you advanced tactics that will include

creating the chat pods to get you a high ticket webinar so it's a whole nother

thing and their game if you come over here to his JV page he explains his

stuff yeah so you can kinda explains what this

is you know basically you can he hooks you up with teaching you more advanced

tactics as well as you know using these chat BOTS to get a high ticket offers so

you could you know the a higher return on you know sales and everything so

anyway so there's the funnel there again it's excellent training I've been

through a number of the modules haven't been through all of them it's a great

training if you're interested in the chat bot definitely get it even if

you're not interested and you think well maybe I'll be interested six months from

now well you don't want to pay whatever his higher price is gonna be just go

ahead and get it while it's very inexpensive you know the price point on

this is ridiculous he oughta be selling it for a lot more even from the get-go

but anyway I'm thankful he's not anyway so and if you buy through my link I have

a special bonus I've created for you and it's a basically like a lead magnet so

I've taken some material that on the chat bought just general you know

generic information about chat BOTS and general kind of it trying to educate

people that aren't really familiar with them or maybe they only have a small

understanding of them and give them a little bit better understanding of how

they can help benefit their business so let me just give you a peek into that I

did it in PowerPoint quick as for two reasons one it makes it easy to export

to PDF so I've got the PDF in there but you probably want to use that one

because it's got my affiliate link so all you have to do is pull up the

PowerPoint and edit the affiliate link at the end or you can change that last

slide and actually make it like a call to action like a call your phone number

or whatever or company to send to change it to a link to your your chat bot

service page whatever you would do whatever you decide to do there but you

could edit the PowerPoint and then the great day with PowerPoint is you can

export it as a movie and export it as a PDF so either way you can hand it up you

can give it out as a PDF right you can actually do it as a video I've also

included my audio of basically reading through the PowerPoint presentation I've

also included a video where with the audio and the PowerPoint presentation

and so that you'd have that ready to go you could use that on social media use

it promptly try to rank with that video as well I'm also including my Camtasia

project so if you happen to have Camtasia you could actually go in and

edit that as well put it in your own audio you know quickly take this to the

Google Translate and translate the stuff and create a whole nother presentation

Spanish or some other language so that's my custom bonus the whole idea of being

one of his things is that you know a lot of times with the chat box you're still

doing the same idea of a lead magnet especially with the solo ad stuff you're

still giving away something so I'm trying to give you the thing to give

away I'm trying to give you that lead magnet that you can give away easily

that then you know takes people through basically ourselves phone them with the

chat bot but the this would be your initial item especially if you give it

away as a PDF with the there again you have a link at that at the end either

taking you to selling JK's course or some other course on chatbots

or you can have it taking you to some kind of a week after page for yourself

or a service where you provide the chat bot to a business so that's my bonus if

you buy through my link is basically that lead magnet that you can give away

through your chat bot funnels it's all about what is a chat bot and why do you

need it I could show you real quick the PowerPoint here you know with Java why

you should absolutely be using one it's very short about 10 slides or so there

again just kind of introducing the idea couple examples and then why you know

especially local businesses or anybody ecommerce businesses you know really

could benefit from a chat bot so that is definitely - the bonus if you pick up

through my link and get back over here so there again it's destinies JK daddle

it's launching on comes back up Thursday to 26th at 10:00 a.m. and if you have

any questions feel free to leave a comment below and I'll be glad to get

back to you if I don't know the answer I'll go ping JK and get the answer from

him if you like this review if you feel like it's worth your time watching it

please subscribe to my channel please share the video with other

other people that might be interested in this particular course or this

particular topic I hope you have a great day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét