Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 26 2018

 Blind was allowed to rejoin Ajax from Manchester United last week after falling out of favour under Jose Mourinho

 The 28-year-old cost the Dutch outfit £14.1m with a potential further £4.4m more in add-ons to come

 And according to The Sun, the add-ons was factored by the severance package that Blind took from the deal

 It is suggested the two clubs agreed to pay the final year of his contract. The report also suggests that Mourinho had been promised around £10m from the sale

 While Mourinho is looking to offload some players, he is hoping to bring in some more fresh faces before the transfer window closes on August 9

 So far, the Portuguese tactician has signed Diogo Dalot, Fred and Lee Grant. When asked about his transfer plans, Mourinho said: "One thing is what I would like

Another thing is what is going to happen."  And after being pushed on how many more deals he would like, Mourinho added: "I would get two more players

" In the meantime, The Sun claim Mourinho is looking to hire a new chief scout. Spaniard Javier Ribalta has quit his position to take up a sporting director post at Zenit St Petersburg

For more infomation >> Man Utd transfer news: How much Daley Blind earned from Ajax move - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Parents - How Much Screen Time Is Too Much? | Kaiser Permanente - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Parents - How Much Screen Time Is Too Much? | Kaiser Permanente - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

[Free Report] How to manage your money better and make it work for you while you sleep - Duration: 1:31.

Hi guys, Ben Kingsley here. You know a lot of people come up to us and talk about

money management and investing in property. And a lot of people get quite

frustrated with the fact that they can't actually invest because they think that

they can't find any additional money inside their family budget.

Now that's inspired Bryce and I to put this mini report together in terms of

how you might be able to find that money inside your family budget and put that

money to work for you whilst you sleep. You know it's really challenging, I get

it. There are lots of pressures around the household budget and that's

why Bryce and I are so passionate about teaching you how to manage your money

better and how to put that money to use. So this little mini report focuses on

how you can find those money secrets. How you can unlock some of that money that

you may not think you had and what's interesting about that in the

projections that we show in here we can see a 7-figure different that's over a

million dollars difference in a family being able to buy a $450,000

investment property when they think that they

couldn't find the money in their budget. In addition to that we also focus in

here on money management and what makes for an elite money manager. What are the

traits of an elite money manager? It's all available in here in terms of how to

manage your money better and put your money to work whilst you sleep. So I ask

you to check it out because there's lots of great information inside you.

For more infomation >> [Free Report] How to manage your money better and make it work for you while you sleep - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

New 2018 Wacker Neuson DPU 6555 Vibratory Plate Compactor (How Much Did I Buy It For?) - Duration: 5:05.

we're getting a big compactor I'm saying how big dude let's go in sad and now we

load and big dog now we load

got it loaded and got it ready got my strap I'll show you what that's for

diesel

I don't know I needed that a long time ago

why didn't I get it why not scared what am I scared of I don't know what's money

for you're supposed to spend money to help you grow your business why was that

holding on to that money I should have got that thing a year ago

it was time I can't be doing all baby steps anyone gotta be doing big steps

all right I'm gonna do something fun you see this picture right here go to my

Instagram follow me like the picture in comment how much do you think that that

piece of equipment cost how much you think I dropped on that piece of

equipment the person I guess is the closest I'm gonna PayPal you $200 cash

no strings attached and dude because I want you to succeed

because I want you to blow up you've got to throw down man

I really like I'm just I just want to give stuff away now because what else am

I gonna do what else am I gonna do I want to help you it gives me so much joy

it gives me so much like this warm feeling inside right here I don't know

what it is when people message me and like dude cuz over your videos I've

changed everything my life has changed everything is changed for the better

okay this is program number five I'm gonna be cutting the price in half 50%

on just this program because I think it's really powerful this is my favorite

program he teaches you everything about growing your business my next program is

gonna be even better but you need to be caught up so grab this one half off 50%

off under $50 you got no excuse trust me this will work and go to my Instagram

you might went 200 bones dog 200 bones go in there like comment how much do you

think that way or cost me how much do you think it

costs the person that guess is the closest went $200 cash I'll see you on

the next one and guess what your boy is definitely gonna start posting more

videos I need people to know me I want to get known I want to have friends all

over the country the only way I'm gonna do that is through YouTube it is to gain

your friendship it's for you to know me I need to get known

I can't stay small anymore I'm done dude I did 2 million last year I'm going to

20 million this year I'm going to 20 million we got 16 employees right now

I'm going to 70 employees I'm going there let's do it man let's do it let's

do it was 10x let's blow up take advantage of this great offer half off

go and try to win some money

For more infomation >> New 2018 Wacker Neuson DPU 6555 Vibratory Plate Compactor (How Much Did I Buy It For?) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

How Much Pain Can You Take? | Adam Rodman Real Vision - Duration: 2:04.

Inflation, which was running rampant, was going to get tamed.

Fiscal deficits, which had been problematic, were also going to be fine, and all of this

was going to happen kind of magically on the back of a leader.

And believe me, we're not skeptics to the extent that we disagree that leaders can be

impactful, and, certainly, we want the best for the Argentine economy, country, citizens--

my wife's family is from there, as a side note-- so this has all been very--

So you're having a vigorous discussion at home.

Yeah.

This has been hairy.

Yeah, this is skin in the game.

Yeah, that really is.

Skin in the game is shorting the country that your spouse is from.

That's skin in the game.

And we were long some things in Argentina.

But-- So how much did the equity market run up against

you?

What sort of-- what sort of position?

I mean, in some cases, there were positions that probably doubled against us, maybe even

a little bit more.

And how does that feel?

I mean, how did you kind of?

It feels terrible.

Yeah?

It's a gut punch.

You've never felt stupider.

And how did you-- how do you go, no, no, I believe it, I believe it, I believe it?

Because I'd just go, aaaggh.

You might have to bring in some of my colleagues and employees to ask how we survived.

Did they convince you, or did you convince them?

I mean, I think, generally speaking, we'd come to a consensus.

But we all had some dark days being short this.

I mean, it was, without a doubt, up until the last month, or six weeks, our worst trade,

I think, on a return basis that we'd had.

But, I mean, I think getting to the nitty gritty of it, inflation was, obviously, key.

Because the dynamics-- the FX dynamics-- were such that on out of control inflation and/or

just dollar strength, we saw difficulty in them meeting their targets.

For more infomation >> How Much Pain Can You Take? | Adam Rodman Real Vision - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Save Rs.7,14,21.... Per Week | See How Much You Can Save | 52 Week Challenge - Duration: 2:46.

Hi friends, welcome to a small business ideas. I am Dinesh in this video

We are going to see about easy savings tips. Anybody can do this savings plan

Watch this full video, then only you will understand this savings plan

how to save 1 rupees 2 rupees per week so that how much amount we can save

how to do this savings method

If you are running your life without any savings plan, then start your savings plan told in this video

It will be very useful for you to save money. So how to start this savings

listen carefully for

one year

We have 52 weeks based on this we are going to do this savings plan

At first week save 1 rupees per day for seven days

so totally for 7 days you saved seven rupees

Second week save two rupees per day for seven days. So totally you saved 14 rupees

at Third week save 3 rupees per day for seven days

So totally you saved 21 rupees at fourth. Week save 4 rupees per day

For seven days. So totally you saved twenty eight rupees

Do this 5th week 6th week, 7th week until fifty second week

If you successfully completed this challenge

if you total all the saved amount at each week, you will get

nine thousand six hundred forty six rupees

You can think nine thousand six and forty six rupees is a low amount what to do with this Amount?

Now if you have extra nine thousand six hundred forty six rupees in hand, how will you feel think like that?

Little drops makes an ocean

To complete this savings plan easily buy this saving start link available in description check below in this saving chart

how much money you can save for each and every day for 52 weeks is

Clearly listed in this chart

It is very useful for you to track all your savings so that you can achieve your savings easily

It will be very useful for your budget

The savings plan is very useful for all working men working women

housewives and college students

If you want to try this Savings Plan then buy this saving start in the description below and start savings

If you have any doubts, please comment below

If you like this video, please share with your friends and subscribe to small business ideas. Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> Save Rs.7,14,21.... Per Week | See How Much You Can Save | 52 Week Challenge - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian Is 'Baffled' by How Much Her Voice Has Changed After Watching an Old Clip of Herself - Duration: 3:28.

Kim Kardashian Is 'Baffled' by How Much Her Voice Has Changed After Watching an Old Clip of Herself

What a difference eight years makes!.

Kim Kardashian West couldn't get over one big change in her interview style.

On Tuesday, she retweeted Ellen DeGeneres' video of her first appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2010.

"Happy #KardashianWeek, @KimKardashian! Remmber your first appearance on my show?" the daytime talk show host wrote.

Kim replied, "I'm really baffled how my voice has changed so much!".

In the clip, Kim's voice certainly sounds younger as she's talking about her love of Twitter and noting that DeGeneres had more followers than her.

Another thing that's changed is Kim's adoration for Taylor Swift! While playing a game of "Who wrote that tweet?" on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, she was able to name the "Gorgeous" singer just from hearing a tweet about jogging.

"I follow her!" she proudly declared.

Kim and her husband, Kanye West, had a falling out with Swift in 2016, which the pop star seemed to highlight on in her new album, Reputation, and subsequent world tour.

This isn't the first time the 37-year-old reality star has called attention to her vocals.

In 2017, she also tweeted: "I'm confused how our voices have changed. I miss my 2007 voice lol.".

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét