Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 7, 2018

News on Youtube Jul 26 2018

with us tonight Andrew McCarthy former assistant US attorney for the Southern

District of New York National Review contributing editor fox business

contributor great to have you with us a terrific article in the in addressing

this issue of the of the corruption that surrounded the the FISA process whether

it be the FBI the Justice Department of the judges in this case of the FISA

courts it is it's got to be deeply painful for you you've spent so much of

your time your career in your energy prosecuting the bad guys and to find out

there's so many bad guys in today's FBI today's Justice Department and the FISA

Court these are bad guys well what I feel worst about is that having done

national security work what you come to appreciate is number one there's there's

many things that are more important than criminal procedures right and number two

you can't really protect the country unless you can do certain things like

keep secrets right be able to take actions that need to be taken in order

to protect the country and their secrecy that's attendant to all of that and what

that ends up meaning is if we're gonna have national security the apparatus of

the country that handles intelligence and and that kind of stuff has to be

able to look the public in the eye and say you can trust us and when when

things like this happen what I always get afraid of is as public is gonna

number one say why should we trust you I worry that the powers that we actually

need to have to protect the country you're going to be pried back because

people show themselves not to be worthy of them and that's when bad stuff

happens I mean that's when you become vulnerable we have had such bad things

that happen Andy whether it's September 11th whether it

is a war against Iraq when the when the perpetrators were in Saudi Arabia and

Afghanistan we have had three successive administration's that lied to us they

were incompetent they were every bit as incompetent as they were corrupt the

Obama administration it will live in infamy for what it did just in one

instance and that with of course the nuclear deal with Iran

this is and by the way a second horror would be what the president who failed

to enforce a redline that resulted in five million refugees out of Syria and

set off a cataclysm in Europe but the reality here seems to be that the people

should never trust their government there should never be absolute trust

well there should always be questioning media there should always be a

questioning public yeah and citizenry I've always thought

Lew that the the genius of the system is that and the framers were ingenious in

this way we don't rely on the good faith and honor of the people who hold public

office we hope to get it we hope that we are going to elect virtuous people but

what actually the system is based on is this idea that nobody can be trusted and

everybody's got to be checked and watched and so where's the check on the

FBI well the problem I worry that the checks and balances in the system are

designed for a system that's that's more modest than the one that we now yeah

have smaller government well I I don't it doesn't need to be small but it needs

to be limited in the sense that we want it to be big in the things in the big

things we needed to do but it's got to be checked it has to be checked for

example I don't understand how people can talk about the number of FBI agents

we have right about 13,000 what were there about a and you got 30,000 within

the advantages but think back to when we were in a life-and-death struggle with

Marxist Leninist and the Soviet Union how many fewer we had and how much more

effective they were and what have we got now we have a we have a unquestioning

acceptance of an FBI no one knows what the heck they do in law enforcement

anymore because they don't do much in point of fact they have interpose

themselves as has the Homeland Security Department between the for the first

responders that is local law enforcement where they used to be in support of law

enforcement it is a screw-up of massive proportions and to that to the toxic

corruption that is represented throughout justice and FBI

it's a it's horrifying well one of the arguments I always made against the idea

of treating national security problems like terrorism as if they were law

enforcement problems is the only way you can bring those problems into the system

is by eviscerating the line that that used to be a pretty bright line between

what really is law enforcement criminal procedure and then what you need other

measures for and that's that's a big part of what we've lost in support of

what you're saying it's almost as if the FBI and taking them as an example and

they're not unfortunately alone in this example but because of a significant

portion of their resources and manpower being devoted to national security

issues that they have somehow taken the trappings of all of that and applied it

to their conduct and their operations and their procedures in which should we

remain secretive law enforcement has taken a backseat their activity within

the body politic whether it I mean they're not involved and frankly I in

criminal illegal immigrants either being arrested or tried there they're on some

sort of secret mission all of their own the FBI has become unrecognizable and

it's lack of values that the institution has just torn itself to pieces and by

the way three successive presidents are presided over well let me let me just

speak up though for my own experience which has always been

that whatever was going on in headquarters the rank and file of the

FBI has always been very effective and tried to go about its business in a

untainted by headquarters no not untainted by them but but

sometimes sometimes you know fighting tooth and nail against that I say

untamed and I know and I can see you with your heart reaching out to the old

that you are and and we appreciate that but this is not the same institution

it's not the same people and the leadership sure as hell isn't the same

these are these are the smallest people imaginable that we could have at the top

of those once storied institutions they have become a blight on this society a

burden on our people and to get citizens and we don't know where the national

security interests rest because frankly those intelligence agencies that include

the FBI have so so skewered it that there is just I don't know if it's ever

retrievable well the only way what's called the swamp is it can be undone as

if if we get Congress back into being an actual Congress that checks executive

excess that's for sure I I think Chris Farrell has got it

exactly right I think you've got to take them take apart the FBI because if as

long as they are there the deep state is armed and dangerous

Andy McCarthy thank you and we recommend his most recent column to you in the

National Review Online thank you sir great to have you with us great to be

how did we get into that conversation nice it was uplifting they couldn't be

Michael and yes in their pastor Pastor Tom told us Sunday to keep it very

positive wheats and all things else oh boy where have I headed thanks so much

Judicial Watch has been at the forefront of getting the FBI to release the FISA

warrant Chris Farrell the director of investigations and research for Judicial

Watch joins us now Chris good to have you here congratulations to you too to

Judicial Watch for the important work that you always do for the country but

in this instance were deeply appreciative

because it goes to the very heart of what we've been talking about on this

broadcast from the the incipient point of the Trump administration thankfully

what we've seen what we now have documented is gross misconduct I'll call

it what it is it's criminal misconduct on the part of senior FBI agents and

officials attorneys on their staff as well as Department of Justice officials

they knowingly and willingly provided false and misleading evidence to a

flawed Intelligence Service Court to have them sign off to conduct what's

really a legal coup against President Trump it's just that simple

it is that simple it is that complex it's that awful the corruption is you

know I I'm still somewhat irritated at this point that the leaders of the House

and the Senate speak in velvet terms and tones about what is a corrupt and toxic

level of corruption the FBI and the Justice Department who have condoned as

well as created a special counsel that has no foundation in fact in probable

cause in any evidence whatsoever and yet we are watching this thing go on and on

and on to the detriment of governance in this country to the impeding the

President of the United States and his administration when in the world what

will it take to end this nightmare the corrosive effect of someone is corrupt

as Rosenstein who's a fact witness with respect to the foundation of the

creation of the appointment of Muller as counsel on the firing of Comey he's

disqualified at face value and this sort of abusive process this abuse of the

FISA system or the FISA courts the submission of this phony warrant

application and the underlying affidavit which is deeply flawed and outright

false the long-term consequences for this is a denigration a minimizing of

faith and trust in the Justice Department

and our courts don't you in the long term you know this this is the path to a

failed state let me be very clear you can't keep going this way and pretend

that oh well we'll bounce back it'll be okay it's not when are we going to rip

out the influence of the Chamber of Commerce the Business Roundtable and the

people it owns like Paul Ryan Mitch McConnell the list goes on they have

more company than not in both the House and the Senate

it is a corrupt and flawed government that we're looking at today president

Trump campaign from 2015 on talking about he was not owned by anybody

meanwhile nearly everyone that he stood up and gave his first address to the

nation I in the House chamber our own they're bought and sold almost

daily for one thing or the other and I don't know what the number is is it 50%

of them I don't know but I can tell you every aspect of this government now

needs careful examination and what do we have to do the Fourth Estate is no

longer reliable because they've sold out to the corrupt the toxic corruption of

both parties and their their ideologies particularly the left I can tell you

that with respect to the establishment big capital e establishment whether it's

democratic or republican they're terrified of mr. Trump they're trying to

kill he can't be bought they'll do everything they can to undermine him

personally and his presidency and there's no better evidence at least this

one first exhibit of multiple pieces that Judicial Watch is going to obtain

than this FISA warrant with respect to Carter page it's phony DUP it's

transparent it's a pathetic piece of legal work and I want to know the name

of the Supervisory Special Agent who signed that underlying affidavit he's

hiding under a redaction right now but we're gonna find out who it is though

that's interesting the judges of the FISA Court system turn out to be no

better than the agents whose work is so flawed

and the Justice Department attorneys who are so corrupt politically corrupt even

it's unimaginable when we have we knew we knew for sure and for certainty that

the top levels of the FBI were corrupt we knew that the top levels of Justice

were corrupt but I've heard too many people say that the rank and file of the

Justice Department the rank and file of the FBI isn't and I have to tell you

none of these documents in the field work that either was or was not carried

out doesn't leave anyone with confidence in the integrity of the institution the

FBI or the US Justice Department it looked the fish rots from the head down

at a certain point you know even the rank and file becomes either negligent

or complicit there comes a point when you realize what your leadership is

doing the games are playing the way they're abusing the process and their

authority and you can't say that it doesn't have an impact on the overall

organization and that is the that is the larger deeper problem this is a

corrosive course of conduct its criminality and it's going to have an

impact on the country we've got to address it and fix it so how do we do it

how do we do it Chris I mean we have been talking satis I'm sorry

go ahead I've already said that the there should be an investigative

division created within the US Marshal Service the FBI needs to be collapsed in

on itself agents who are interested in joining that new investigative Division

of the Marshal Service need to be vetted and then they would latter all over and

the FBI as we know it needs to go away it has zero credibility people in the

country don't trust they're watching what's going on they're seeing the

disabuse of authority and this corruption and they've lost their

integrity they've lost their the the authenticity or the the genuineness of

what they once were I want to just go to and it has to be I I think something

were the the prescription that you're laying out or where there's something

equally or perhaps even more dramatic and drastic has to be done because I

don't know how recover from this anyone who cares about

this country who cares about their families their children their

grandchildren this is not an institution the Department of Justice that you want

to have anything to do with being responsible for the enforcement of laws

that work against the the American citizen that works against decency and

honor and fidelity to the to the Constitution this is a this is as low a

point is one could have imagined even in the darkest days of Watergate do you

agree I do that there has been no greater documented abuse of authority

abusive process to deliberately target a candidate and then a president than what

we've seen right now this is an outrage that goes beyond the pale of anything in

our modern political

For more infomation >> Lou Dobbs: Can the public trust DOJ, FBI after the release of the FISA documents? - Duration: 16:29.

-------------------------------------------

Secret audio tape of Trump and Cohen made public - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Secret audio tape of Trump and Cohen made public - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Public Visitation For Fallen Dallas Officer - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Public Visitation For Fallen Dallas Officer - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Akhirnya Go Public, Salshabilla Adriani Dibela Netter Soal Rebut Mantan Kekasih Teman - Duration: 2:44.

Salshabilla Adriani akhirnya berani memperkenalkan sang kekasih kepada publik.  WowKeren - Belum lama ini, Salshabilla Adriani mulai berani mengenalkan sosok kekasihnya di hadapan publik

Usai mengunggah foto sang kekasih tampak belakang, Salsha akhirnya mengungkapkan pria yang telah dipacarinya sejak tahun 2013 tersebut

  Tebakan netter ternyata tak meleset. Dalam foto yang diunggahnya tersebut, Salsha menandai akun Instagram Ferrel Fadhil yang sedang berulang tahun ke-18

  "Happy birthday puyo!" tulis Salsha pada Rabu (25/7). Hingga saat ini, foto tersebut telah disukai lebih dari 170 ribu pengguna Instagram

  Persoalan status Ferrel yang merupakan mantan kekasih Steffi Zamora pun kembali diperbincangkan

Salsha memang kerap dituduh merebut mantan kekasih Steffi yang merupakan rekannya di girlgroup Elovii

  Namun, tak sedikit netter yang menuliskan pembelaannya untuk Salsha. Menurut salah satu penggemar, Steffi dan Ferrel telah berpisah sejak lama dan menjalani kehidupan masing-masing

Netter juga meminta Salsha agar tidak mendengarkan perkataan haters soal hubungannya dengan Ferrel

  "Ahelah netizen, knp pd bahas steffi mantan ferrel dah -,- Lagian steffi n ferrel jg udh putus lama bgt, steffi udh bahagia sama pcr barunya

Oh iya buat kalian yg nyalahin salsha, coba deh inget lagi klo dulu steffi jg pernah pacaran sama mantannya salsha si Naufal Samudra

Soooo please biarin mereka bahagia sama pasangan n pilihan masing2, be a smart netizen pleaseeeeeee," komentar akun @lianamal***

"@lianamal*** Thankyou for understanding," balas Salsha.   "Bahagia selalu incess jangan dengerin netijen yg sok tau," sahut akun @harnu***

"Suka lihat incess go public kayak gini. Bahagia terus ya kamu," balas akun @melani_s***

For more infomation >> ✅ Akhirnya Go Public, Salshabilla Adriani Dibela Netter Soal Rebut Mantan Kekasih Teman - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

I tipi di pause nel Public Speaking e nel Video Public Speaking - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> I tipi di pause nel Public Speaking e nel Video Public Speaking - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Random Word Challenge|| School Students || Rapper Rtx || DtvAnimation's ||Gayatri Public School - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Random Word Challenge|| School Students || Rapper Rtx || DtvAnimation's ||Gayatri Public School - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

My Public Narrative at VEF annual conference 2017 hosted by Arizona State University - Duration: 7:02.

I am the third princess

in my family

(of my hard working parents)

along with 4 other princesses

and 1 baby prince

My mom, Đặng Thị Yến, she is a housewife

but she did tons of other jobs

to get money

She grew vegetables

made wine at home

She raised chickens and pigs to get money

And my Dad, Dương Thanh Trước,

He was a manual labor worker

working in an oil rig company

So his work schedule is like one month going to work

and one month at home

Whenever he was at home, he did everything for us

He repaired all broken things

in my house and make them usable again

He cooked

He washed our clothes to save time for us to study

And my family had 2 financial crisis in the past

And my family had 2 financial crisis in the past

So me and my siblings had to support my parents

from early ages

I remember when I was 10 years old

I walked 45 mins to go to the fish factory

I walked 45 mins to go to the fish factory

to pick up the dead fishes

to pick up the dead fishes on the street

that were fallen out from the truck

that were fallen out from the truck

when they move fishes to that factory

On one rainy day

I sneaked into a big pile of fish

and then I stole some

but then I got caught on that day

And the man caught me, lift me up in the air

and threatened to throw me to the pond

I was terrified

I was terrified at that time, but when I walked home

I was terrified at that time, but when I walked home

I feel embarassed

I asked myself "my parents sacrificed their whole life to raise a thief?"

I don't want to raise a thief

and I don't want to raise chickens and pigs my whole life

So I decided that education is a way for me to go

And I studied harder and harder

and today I'm here, in the U.S,

with the VEF fellowship

becoming the first generation college student in my family

who is about to obtain a graduate degree

in the University of Pennsylvania

With VEF, I had a very great opportunity to work with

With VEF, I had a very great opportunity to work with

a very prestigious professor

in the major of gene therapy about retinal degenerative diseases

Dr. Jean Bennett

She is going to release the first gene therapy therapeutics

the first gene therapy therapeutics

approved by the FDA to the market

Like all of the other fellows here

you all have the same opportunity like me because of

the VEF fellowship

We're working and studying in the top 100 school

more than 100 top schools in the U.S.

With VEF, we have a network of more than 500 scientists and researchers

With VEF, we have a network of more than 500 scientists and researchers

in so many different fields

Together, we run the Vietnam Book Drive project

to send research textbooks

and English children's books to Vietnam

We had a VEFFA Mentoring program to support

Vietnamese students in Vietnam

to prepare for grad school application

Together, we also support poor students in Vietnam

for a small amount of scholarship that they can pay for the tuition

And we supplied credible scientific knowledge to the public

And we supplied credible scientific knowledge to the public

with Vietnam Journal of Science

With only 500 people

With only 500 people,

We can send 5,000 books every year to Vietnam

With 500 people in our network,

we can support a lot of young student in Vietnam

to achieve their goals even bigger than ours

to achieve their goals even bigger than ours

So what's gonna happen

imagine if our network is getting bigger

in the number, and better in the quality

how much more work we can do

how many other projects we can do

and how many students and younger generation in Vietnam

could benefit from us

Sadly, VEF will close in September 2018

18 months from now

so who's gonna organize the annual conference for us in 2019, 2020 or even 2050?

Should we close it (close the VEF program) and start it own again from scratch?

Should we close it (close the VEF program) and start it own again from scratch?

or develop VEF version 2

or should we maintain it and develop it

So it will continue helping us

to foster our careers

and achieve our dreams

as well as offering a beacon of hope for younger generations

for younger generations in Vietnam

Time is short

and task is hard

so I urge you guys

talk to each other and work together

to find any opportunities and ways to support maintaining the VEF fellowship

to find any opportunities and ways to support maintaining the VEF fellowship

We can talk with the Vietnamese government (with anh Tiến here)

We can talk with the Vietnamese government (with anh Tiến here)

and talk with the ambassador to ask them to connect us with the Vietnamese government

or Chị Dung over there

We can talk with Arizona State University

to make a collaboration

We can talk with senators, John McCain or John Kerry

We can talk with senators, John McCain or John Kerry

who really want to support Vietnam

Or we can start connect with global companies

that want to recruit high quality human resources

from Vietnam, like Intel or Misfit

from Vietnam, like Intel or Misfit

to ask for money to run our program

Or you can ask anh Thái Hà or anh Giang

about VEFSTA program right now. We are running to help students prepare for the applications

about VEFSTA program right now. We are running to help students prepare for the applications

There are so many things that we can do

and will only be realized if we work together

Let's roll up our sleeves

and build the pathway

to maintain the Vietnam Education Foundation

and hope that in the future, we will see each other in the annual conference soon.

Thank you so much!

For more infomation >> My Public Narrative at VEF annual conference 2017 hosted by Arizona State University - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Exclusive: Miami Gardens Shooting Victim's Cousin Asks For Public's Help In Finding Killer - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Exclusive: Miami Gardens Shooting Victim's Cousin Asks For Public's Help In Finding Killer - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Michael Avenatti: Michael Cohen & Lanny Davis Are Playing The Public | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC - Duration: 14:41.

For more infomation >> Michael Avenatti: Michael Cohen & Lanny Davis Are Playing The Public | Velshi & Ruhle | MSNBC - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Lou Dobbs-Can the public trust DOJ, FBI after the release of the FISA documents? - Duration: 41:22.

good evening everybody our top stories the Trump administration laying the

foundation for a second summit with Russian leader Vladimir Putin and that

his sending the DIMMs the Republican establishment the Rhinos the National

left-wing national media into dizzying new heights of hysteria we take up the

pandemic of Trump derangement syndrome tonight tom Fitton the president of

judicial watch joining us as is former White House strategist dr. Sebastian

Gorka also while DIMMs lurch laughed and rhinos preen for political attention

please any kind of attention they say president Trump stays laser focused on

the economy and foreign policy giving another boost to the red hot job market

as unemployment claims plummet to the lowest level and almost a half century

that I have to tell you as a country we have never been more successful that we

are exactly right now today the numbers coming out are beyond what anyone ever

thought possible and President Trump firing early shots in his reelection

campaign taking on two potential well two time presidential loser Joe Biden

and the Dean himself had Rollins weighing in tonight on why the former VP

could be the DIMMs best chance to go down to agonizing defeat again this time

in 2020 our top story tonight President Trump giving the DIMMs the left wing

national media and rhinos a case of the vapors hysterical over the president

today hailing his recent summit with Putin as a great success and saying he's

now looking forward to a second meeting to implement the ideas they talked about

in Helsinki White House press secretary Sarah Sanders confirming plans for new

talks in a tweet which read in Helsinki POTUS agreed to ongoing working

dialog between the two Security Council staffs president Trump asking ambassador

Bolton to invite President Putin to Washington in the fall those discussions

already underway and while the never Trump vers wine in whale a new CBS

survey confirms 68% nearly 3/4 of Republicans approve of the president's

handling of the summit with Putin also today

FBI director Christopher Rea conducting foreign policy from a forum and Aspen

Colorado and well getting a little confused about where his support might

lie voicing his support for Special Counsel Robert Mulder's investigation

into Russian collusion inexplicably backing the investigation without any

clear legal justification or evidence I do not believe special counsel molars on

witch-hunt I think it's a professional investigation conducted by a man that

I've known to be a straight shooter in all my interactions with him in my past

life in government and certainly since then so I don't think it's a witch-hunt

hmm Rea failing to mention the profound bias that infected the top echelon of

the FBI throughout the 2016 presidential election and beyond

he also emitted any mention of Muller's politically biased team of prosecutors

13 angry Democrats as president Trump calls him as Muller enters his second

year of an investigation that has produced no evidence of collusion

president Trump weighing in on the prospects now of an interview with

Muller and our first guest tonight to discuss Russia the absence of any

evidence in the Muller witch-hunt yes Christopher Rhea it is a witch-hunt no

matter what you want to believe or say the state of corruption within the FBI

and the Justice Department is well remain significant and unaccounted for

hopefully there will be a reckoning soon joining us now Judicial Watch president

Tom Fenton Tom good to have you here this is remarkable

for Ray to say the robert muller witch hunt isn't a witch hunt i it's

interesting because he has no evidence and the american public we're looking at

lots of evidence your thoughts you know mr. ray endorsed molars raid and the do

jays raid on the president's lawyer extraordinary it's not even done in mob

cases a guns drawn raid on mana for two photographs suits he bought this this is

what he sees is legitimate law enforcement actions by mr. Muller

you know mr. ray has a relationship with Muller that he admits predates this

investigation and both he and Rosenstein have professional and personal

relationships with Muller that make it impossible for them to disinterested Lee

call into question or manage his investigation or help them manage his

investigation so you know we're not going to get any protection the rule of

laws are going to get any protection from the director of the FBI or mr.

Rosenstein on the Muller investigation and you know and you menu and you nail

it in the beginning when you said conducting foreign policy the Justice

Department the Muller DOJ Russia indictment is the DOJ deep Staters

hijacking our foreign policy with respect to Russia

supposedly they told President Trump just a week before the Putin summit that

oh we're going to indict all these guys what do you think about it what is he

going to say don't do it we're wait till after the summit that would be leaked

immediately and to be accused of obstructing the Justice Department

investigation and and you have this intervention in foreign policy with

these indictments that are really press releases in the sense they'll never be

litigated or a see trial you know and it's distorting our relationship with

Russia and I'm no fan of Putin but I don't want the Justice Department

running the show yeah I Justice Department has very little to do

with justice right now and all all about politics it is beyond politicized it is

it is an active political arm of the left in this country and the deep state

and there is no question about it and for Christopher rate is that there in

Aspen and answer a question as he did manat an

artful person or an imaginative one that was just about as mendacious and answer

as he could have possibly provided they've been what he knows about what's

going on the top leadership of the FBI call me fired for misconduct

mr. McCabe fired for misconduct both the hill under criminal investigation top

leadership of the enemy I moved out or demoted or fired and and the very

individuals behind this Muller investigation and mr. ray thinks it's no

big deal that then there ought to be no accountability by mr. Muller

for having this evidence and these now now contents in the FBI who wanted to

get Trump be involved in his investigation and then when he fired him

the winning Muller fire to remove struck he didn't tell anyone about it for four

months till it was exposed Congress struck didn't get fired he was sent off

to the HR department right and when you figure out he's involved in a

relationship with the the deputy directors a leading attorney in

violation of all of the regulations of the Justice Department he's moved at HR

presumably to find more people to recruit just like him for the once

storied agency just hired four more lawyers Lew who hired for more

prosecutors yeah not one a Republican one of whom worked in the Obama White

House counsel's office well he has a record that is a disaster and the

national media left-wing media particular will not look at it let's go

to a couple of things Rosenstein impeachment you've called the president

to just get rid of the special counsel and and in fact his attorneys were at

one point urging him to sit down for an interview which I know you thought was

absolutely idiotic of where where is the president now in your judgment and water

his greatest threats from this special counsel you know I'm not a lawyer but

you don't have to be a lawyer to think that someone shouldn't sit down

with a special counsel whose goal was to investigate him I don't see the special

counsel of giving him the benefit of the doubt and his testimony to him

so your special counsel doing time I know you're not alive I see the isolytic

'el observer and activist but I don't see where this ends I don't see the the

the rules of the justice department are the president can't be indicted so right

now the special counsel is doing an impeachment investigation and if I were

if the Justice Department were being competently run in this regard they

would tell mr. Muller there's no indictment here you're not

going to harass the president with the questions we belong impeachment is in

the house I the the only the Speaker of the House the lame-duck Speaker Paul

Ryan would love to see impeachment proceedings brought he has been a

greater obstructionist and a member of the resistance than almost any

Democratic leader on Capitol Hill well you know I know there's gonna be a new

leader of the house and I hope among the things that are debated when they have

that leadership election is the house is going to continue to be a doormat for

executive branch officials like rod Rosenstein who thumbed their nose is

that the prerogative executive branch I think just specifically this corrupt

Justice Department and the corrupt FBI it's not about the entire executive

branch this is specific the politicization of the Justice Department

I mean corruption is replete throughout the organization and and this president

at some point is going to have to clean it up well what the last administration

you had the IRS obstructing Congress this administration you got DOJ again

and the FBI obstructing Congress it's this attitude within the agencies that

congressional requests for information are to be played with and gamed out in a

way it is to perform emergencies from accountability right what's the most

part time with fools they're playing with inert objects that simply do not

want to move ahead in the confrontation with a the executive branch's Justice

Department right this president owns it now this was Obama's corruption his his

political arm the Justice Department and the FBI this president is the only one

who will ultimately be able to clean it up Tom Fenton Judicial Watch is always

great to see you my friend hey Thank You Lou up next the president

and his staff spending another day as the target of the National left-wing

media its present delusional or if the president just simply lying and I you

know that's not exactly I mean it's not mutually exclusive but he keeps

gravitating towards his his real impulse which is to not want to assign blame to

Russia and Vladimir Putin how many Thomas Sanders just lie like that I mean

that was just a shock anymore president Trump is in thrall to President Putin I

think he may be intimidated by what a gaggle of nonsense the left-wing

National meeting on parade will take that up and much more right after the

break ed rollins joins us stay with us

crazy uncle Joe Biden saying he plans to decide on a 2020 run against President

Trump by January so we've got time to contemplate the the consequences if

Biden were to run the president says he likes his chances

I dream about Biden that's a dream look Joe Biden ran three times he never got

more than 1% and President Obama took him out of the garbage heap and

everybody was shocked that he did I'd love to have it be Biden and joining me

now the dean of political strategists and Rollins Great America PAC Shermer

former Reagan White House political director Fox political analyst

contributor great American good friend don't worry good I said I never want to

correct the president I made this mistake last night Joe Biden never got

1% Joe Biden got 23 votes and as Iowa caucus was less than half a percent he's

run twice for president and didn't the first time he had to drop out for

pleasure I don't believe the president gonna be very happy and that you and the

second the second time he ran he basically ran 6 out of 6 and my sense is

that was after four years so he got picked off the garbage cyclopædia but I

have to tell you this isn't the time President Trump wants to run against him

you're making him sound weak and well the reason and pitiful my worries I have

a very parochial interest having run Ronald Reagan's campaign which has the

record now for the most electoral votes and easily if he Trump runs against him

even if he wins his home state which is three electoral votes what you're

telling us there was no way Biden could win anything I can't and the record wolf

I talked to a friend of his it was a senator with him for 18 years he said

he's lazy can't raise money he can't make up his

mind and obviously he's known for all of his his shortcomings in the speech

performance level so I think maybe that explains his stellar performances vice

president and the the Obama don't forget Sarah Palin

pinned azir's back well in the debate you know she pinned his ears back hi I

can't believe what the Democrats are doing I mean Biden hold us by 78

something like that yeah pp that what do you want how does he

we're checking that's right I always get that we're checking I think that's 78

what is it 75 I erred thank you

all the producers in the control room and now they come with that and I'm off

by three whole years I I just find it amazing well yes the Democratic Party

they have the young lady who is the Socialists who wants I thinks to be a

communist but she's biding her time on that no pun intended and all these old

people I mean they've got they've got Biden they've got what's-her-name

Hillary Clinton and what's his name is Bernie Sanders and then the new the new

program is a program if you don't work you get $15 an hour minimum wage well I

don't you know I don't know what that stacks up against a free 500 bucks a

month I mean the Democrats are trying to play this out and figure out how much to

raise everybody else's taxes by can you imagine the Dems going into November

with this the this idiotic agenda I I mean they move so far left that they're

going to even lose their base they're gonna be the left of Venezuela pretty

soon if they're not careful here so well and and would be in about the same sorry

shape it's been as well right let's turn to the president and talking with Putin

he wants around to this fall the Ambassador Bolton his national security

advisor working on that now he and the left is having a fete again I I'm even

the Schumer's out oh he shouldn't be anywhere near these people are out of

their minds Ronald Reagan couldn't meet with the Russians in the first term

because they all died there were three of them that died and he couldn't it was

a bad run the bad run he met every year the second term with with Gorbachev and

they made great progress they had an annual annual meeting my sense if the

president wants to have an annual meeting home

I think it's very positive there's still a - why the heck would a president not

had the authority the right the privilege and the expectation that he

can set the number of summits he wants and listen to some idiot I in the US

Senate you know bring about what he can or can't do or should or shouldn't do

see yeah I mean come see the interesting thing when you go back and analyze is

the president and food and obviously had a very good meeting they both put out

statements and then they answer these stupid four questions each by the media

which had nothing relevant to the and and from now on I would put out

statements I'd meet and if it was something that need to go to Congress

I'd send it to the Congress even I would edie to come out of that hole that whole

thing was the Dems actually wanting to vote on on forcing an interpreter a

translator in the meeting between the president's Trump and to testify before

Congress it's I mean they have turned they've gone so far left that they're

now they're starting just they're starting to look Soviet left well it's a

good thing Trump's not a Catholic too because it because they'd be subpoenas

priest of his confessional life you know this is such a thing as executive orders

a such thing as executive privilege you know if a world leader can't sit down

another world leader and and not worry about it being disclosed to the

worldwide does it also you don't want your interpreter and translator

stammering in fear that he or she will be brought before Congress absolutely

ston what they're hearing and in a private meeting between heads of state

and Rollins great to have you here the dims are gonna make this year

spectacular Lord I it's going to be so much fun it is going to be I mean watch

what these folks are doing and be sure to vote in our poll tonight speaking of

fun do you believe president Trump has invited Putin to talks in Washington

just to drive the DIMMs rhinos and left-wing national media to an even

greater state of hysteria and arrangement I will tell you what I think

we want to know what you think cast your vote on twitter at lou dobbs and follow

me on twitter at lou dobbs like me on Facebook follow me on instagram at Lou

tonight also very much fun coming up next the left wing ladies of the view

going off the rails and attacking our judge Jeanine Pirro you tackled the

anti-trump conspiracy in your new book called Liars Lakers and liberals now

that title could be offensive to some

she was describing the Trump White House

will show the rest of the extraordinary exchange and we'll get reaction from dr.

Sebastian Gorka who knows all about the view it's extraordinary what he has to

say it's an extraordinary kind of evening isn't

Gorka and more straight ahead stay with us the hysterical left-wing national

media meltdown goes on and co-host of the view Whoopi Goldberg dragging judge

Jeanine into a screaming match on the view and look what Whoopi does when she

just can't handle the judge how long is the deep state been there and who's

running it well I won't answer your question because you get your opening

statement which is how horrible it is a Donald Trump be here murdering the

children of Americans say you know what's hard whatsoever when the

president United sanctuary to beat the hell out of him now the box

that's remarkable III did I got the feeling that Whoopie and the judge

weren't getting along married what do you think

joining us now dr. Sebastian Gorka Fox News national security strategist former

strategist to president Trump author of the new book why we fight and I said

I've got to say Whoopie was you know she was tested beyond her limits

there by the judge Jeanine having a not backing up one ounce good for the judge

yeah don't get into an argument with judge Jeanine Pirro that's why I'm going

to do that that was the thing I was worried about happening but you know TDS

used to be a joke trump derangement syndrome used to be a conservative joke

loo it's real we just saw it and what your viewers may not know because judge

Jeanine just revealed it earlier today after the segment was taped or aired

Whoopi Goldberg went insane she used foul-mouthed language I can't repeat on

television and turn on this show you to get know and told her to get out of the

beep building and just absolutely was unhinged and it's it's the left in a

nutshell dude yeah well the program does whatever yes it's designed to do which

takes makes itself as outrageous as imaginable even by the left the leftist

standards ie it's true it's truly remarkable of what is happening your

thoughts about this these second phase of outrage on the part of the the

esteemed national left-wing media now that President Trump has revealed that

he is laying the foundation for a second Trump Putin summit well Lou I think you

know my family background there's no love lost between me and former KGB

Colonels my father having been arrested tortured him and imprisoned by communist

secret police officers but I have to say this is a masterstroke

this is the president pressing exactly the right buttons he

needs to press to make make heads explode in the fake news industrial

complex this is an important country because it spans 11 time zones has

nuclear weapons as a veto seat on the UN Security Council Vladimir Putin is a bad

actor he's destabilizing numerous parts of the world but the president has the

most powerful man in the world can meet with whoever he wants to meet as

regularly as he wishes to do so because guess what he won the election sorry I

didn't say guess what he he won the election why did you say guess what I

know I shouldn't have I'm sorry you know it ruined the the narrative there

because we weren't shot was on a roll then I was on a row it's terrific I I

just find right now what this president has to put up with from the ignorance of

the left in this country is proportions that we've never seen this is a man who

should be getting credit from the very people whether they be Democrats whether

they be the National left-wing media whether they be the Republican

establishment or Democratic establishment and the globalist elites

look what he's doing for the global economy look what he is doing for the

American economy that is driving that global growth the International Monetary

Fund coming out with new projections you know their projections are I will admit

historically wide of the mark often and perhaps usually but I agree with them I

mean the strength of the the US economy is going to drive the global economy for

years because of this President's commitment to deregulation to cutting

taxes to creating initiatives that that this free enterprise economy thrives on

and and you we have people suddenly saying you know he's saying he's being

too nice to Vladimir Putin why didn't they say he was being too nice to his

Jinping why didn't they say to Kim Jong um you know it's it's it's as if the

left-wing media has married Neal kinds and their their coverage is the fruit of

the union and Lou in the history of diplomacy no head of state has actively

insulted another head of state standing next to him Kennedy didn't do it to

Khrushchev Nixon didn't do it the Reagan didn't do it nobody does it and and the

expectation of the left is an artificial one and we know we'll know Russia let me

just ask you I don't think that the president Trump said Rocketman is a

compliment I wouldn't referring to him John on but not not with him standing

next to him I mean this is what they expected in the chatter we'll do it face

it face but but behind their back is that the ìiî one of the things I admire

about President Trump is he'll he'll take care of it face to face if that's

the way he feels I it's an important signal that this president is trying to

build bridges rather than pursuing a collision with military with unfortunate

military results I think he should be credited don't you I I think the most

telling thing of all is that the left-wing media hadn't had a problem

with Russian so-called interference in anybody's election for 70 years and now

they do the only reason they have a problem with it now is because Donald

Trump won the election so it's all artificial and and to your point of

giving him credit that we expect the left to try and hammer this man for

eight years that's what they're going to do but my big problem is that the

Republicans don't stand up for this man that there's half a dozen people on

Capitol Hill you know who they I mean that's it yeah yes we know who they are

you know what's in a name names you're talking about the arrayed forces of the

Chamber of Commerce the Business Roundtable the Koch brothers Wall Street

a bush and the what the former bush could hold a clink yeah well right and

the Clinton plan and a few other clans a dynastic politics is to me a nun

should be a non-starter in this country but no one sometimes consults me on

these things dr. Sebastian Gardner we're always delighted that was thank you

they're watching you to finish you Luke god bless thanks about you too

up next the dims still making fools of themselves on Capitol Hill over the

Trump Russia summit he's like why to recruit his defense lawyer so I think

there was some hope that maybe in Monday and he'll see he would finally stand up

but he shrunk even smaller who is that fella he looks so familiar we'll take it

all up with former congressman jason Chaffetz straight ahead stay with House

Dems I mean these folks are delivering introducing a new slogan ahead of the

midterm elections are you ready for the slogan for the people if that sounds

familiar you may recall the Black Panthers once use the slogan power to

the people also the title of a song by a noted socialist John Lennon the

hackneyed slogan doing little to address the issue with the Dems they've lurched

so far so wildly and erratically to the left they're calling for massive tax

hikes they're calling for the abolishment of Immigration and Customs

Enforcement they're calling for universal income that delivers taxpayer

money by the bucketload to the jobless and voting rights for illegal immigrants

and oh yes a subpoena for the president's personal translator at any

summit with Vladimir Putin they've got it all going joining us tonight jason

Chaffetz former Republican congressman and fox business contributor Chaffetz

hosts the Ingraham angle tonight at 10 p.m. Eastern on Fox News great to have

you with us Jason let's thanks let's start with are these the Democrats you

remember when you were serving in the house yeah they're led by Nancy Pelosi

and they've lurched so far to the left I love their new slogan for the people for

the illegal people they seem to be that's where their passion seems to lie

their first slogan for the 20 cycle was a better way and I I think

they came to realize that they couldn't sell that the American people weren't

buying anyway for a bit I thought better way was was your friend Paul Ryan well

you know the Democrat his agenda that he thought was some which would actually

supplant that of the President of the United States well look the the the

Democrats they're they're leaderless right they want to give the gavel back

to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer what is their message I mean you put up a

bullet point list that really is what they stand for but if you walk down the

street in Kansas City and say what if the Democrats want to do this year III

don't think they have anything because well we really should put up one other

item on that laundry list if you will and that is anti-trump which means

they're anti economic growth of 4% Plus which is the expectation for this

quarter they're anti lowest unemployment for minorities in this country ever a

it's just the trillions of dollars that have been added to the to the markets to

it's just stunning that we're talking about as the President did in his

campaign prosperity for all Americans and he's already delivered he hasn't

even been in office two years yeah I mean you want you want to run against

that I think that's insane really if you look at what they've been

doing you know their words are one thing but if you look at what they've actually

been doing it is the resistance movement when you see that the scorched earth the

absolutely cannot agree on anything that that is the resistance movement that

that is the Democratic Party of today in the Democratic Party and the President

of the United States despite it all the resistance the obstruction is being

fought by including Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell on a host of issues and much

of his agenda he's accomplishing it promises made promises kept he keeps

driving it and he has to deal with a an absolute hysterical mad national

left-wing media intent on destroying him and all of us a calm

because it really reveals that in a year and a half this president accomplished

more than Barack Obama could in eight years it is just is such a unique moment

to watch this media the Fourth Estate of the country simply abandon every one of

their principles and their integrity yeah it's unbelievable

and you put on top of that what the president's doing to the Supreme Court

putting up a justice that has all the qualifications checks all the boxes that

you look at there as well as you listen to them as you know they will

acknowledge they that Cavanaugh is a brilliant choice but they're going to

fight him hey we're fighting him before they even named him they right they put

out the press release it forgot to fill in the name and and then he comes up

with a brilliant choice but unfortunately the American people are

smarter than that they're smarter than that

just what is it going to take to end the nonsense we have a lame-duck

I can't they keep mentioning Paul Ryan's name but a lame-duck Speaker the

conference doesn't even have the guts to get rid of even though he's intent but

it seems of driving the conference to disaster he wants to talk about tax cuts

not about immigration not about all of the accomplishments under President

Obama under President Trump and will not in any way you know you can't find any

record of ever criticizing President Obama

it's a strangest thing don't you think well look all the attention is really

gonna be on the Senate and getting the passage of mr. Kavanagh on to the

Supreme Court that is going to be the number one driver it is going to be the

issue going into to the election the Senate's driver but it yes but I don't

should a'somethin relatively supportive of the president well I I think those

that make the choices to abandon president Trump will pay the price when

they go to the polls in November and what's interesting and one of the people

were going to have on the show tonight up with Laura angel Clark at 10 o'clock

yes is John James he's running for the Senate the Ingraham angle yes he's

running for the Senate in Michigan he's not running away from President Trump

he's embracing President Trump and that's really it

because the media would have you believe that everybody is leaving in droves but

when you go out into the heart of America that's not what's happening

jason Chaffetz thanks for being with us tonight

dan at 10 o'clock Eastern on the Fox News Channel uh he will be sitting in

for Laura Ingraham good to see you thanks to you thank you

up next the left-wing national media still thinks they can well run over

president Trump about the Russia summit through magazine covers we're gonna

share a few of them with you and Sidney Powell and Charlie hurt and more

straight ahead stay with us

the anti-trump left-wing national media hysterical still over the Trump Putin's

summit and they're lashing out with a get ready bear up artwork artwork take a

look at what Time magazine did for their cover oh this is clever isn't they

merged talking about cliched hackneyed devices they couldn't even come up with

an original idea Trump's face merged with Putin's creating this oddly creepy

hybrid then there's the New Yorkers cover drawing the president flattened at

the bottom of an escalator still giving a thumbs up what in the world the

ignorance of all of this and these magazines dying before our eyes and this

is part of the reason why of course the magazine parroting Trump's famous

escalator descent at Trump Tower deep deep deep in this is of what we call an

audio visual aid this is the real moment joining me tonight former federal

prosecutors Sidney Powell and Charlie hurt

Washington's opinion editor fox business contributor good to have you both here

very quickly I simply let me ask you what do you think of dying magazines

trying desperately with the most hacking cliched concepts they could come up with

to try are they even trying to entice readers

desperation is the right word for it I mean the entire left has just gone so

off the rails they they're making chicken little look rational you know

the sky is falling every day over one thing or the other nothing the president

does or says it's going to be right and frankly I think we need to stop paying

so much attention to anything the left says the American people aren't they're

focused on the president's successes the economy booming and crime being fought

and the progress we're making with low unemployment yes sir it's an interesting

proposition that you're putting forward just simply ignore them in in in

conjunction with that approach I'm just curious what do you think of the idea of

the the Trump administration just telling every rude ill-mannered a

reporter interrupting Sarah Sanders or other officials in the briefing room you

know please take a hike we're done with you yeah instead we see the president

giving interviews to networks that are the fake news they are the very stuff of

fake news it's peculiar Charlie yeah I don't know why they insist upon giving

interviews to any of those people that are clearly not interested in covering

the the actual news or reporting the truth but rather on some sort of weird

jihad that said I also don't think that they really ought to kick them out of

the White House press briefing room because they do such a good job of

revealing themselves and I think that that's that's that's very important but

you know mental illness is a very serious issue I take it seriously I

think everybody should take it seriously and I think that the writers at Time

magazine and The New Yorker two magazines that in my lifetime I have

enjoyed reading I think they need to seek help and it's it's very disturbing

and the thing that is and it's a lot of it's comical but the weird thing about

that escalator ride whatever you cartoon is that it shows a president Trump who's

clearly dead that's really disturbing and that should disturb all Americans

and that should be taken very very seriously and I think the New Yorker

headquarters ought to be visited by Secret Service and and that they should

be asked a few questions about what is this about what what is this obsession

with with the the president being dead look let's ask the saints Sidney about

that former federal prosecutor Sidney what has happened to all of the laws

that protect presidents and then require the Secret Service to investigate as

charlie's suggested will there be this or any number of other threat or the

beheading of the president yeah I think there are a lot of things that could be

more aggressively enforced with respect to comments and and depictions and

threats than have been I was really glad when Melania called

I'm sorry the first lady called out the person in Hollywood who had made the

post about bear and that's absolutely outrageous but some of the comments that

the women's March were equally outrageous and Secret Service should

investigate all those and some of those people should be prosecuted at least

arrested and and given cause to pause and think about what they're doing we've

been way too tolerant of that we've got to stop all the threats and violence

against all public officials and the disrespect that they continue and that's

a kind word the disrespect they're showing this president and the first

lady charlie hurt Sidney Powell thank you both for being with us thanks man

I know historic economic highs because the president Trump's America first

policies that and much much more straight ahead stay with us we'll be

right back

on Wall Street Stocks closing Laura that down down 135 points ESP lost 11 the

Nasdaq down 29 volume on the big board 3.2 billion shares jobless claims

falling to 207,000 that is the fewest since 1969 a reminder listen to my

reports three times a day coast to coast on the Salem radio network Facebook

founder Mark Zuckerberg doing some damage control after he made

controversial comments about Holocaust deniers in an interview he said

Holocaust denial is okay on Facebook as he put it because those who spread it

aren't quote intentionally getting it wrong in quote he clarified in his

apology saying quote I personally find Holocaust denial deeply offensive and I

absolutely didn't intend to defend the intent of people who deny that despite

the fact that that is exactly what he did that's it for us tonight tomorrow

congressman Keith Rothfuss joins us and former Secret Service agent Dan bond

Jena with us as well please be with us thanks for being here tonight good night

from New York you

For more infomation >> Lou Dobbs-Can the public trust DOJ, FBI after the release of the FISA documents? - Duration: 41:22.

-------------------------------------------

Health Matters: Looking beyond 'cost savings' when assessing public health interventions - Duration: 4:24.

The first thing to say is that where we can demonstrate

cost savings we ought to try really hard to do so and to recognise that the

demand on Health and Social Care budgets is the number one pressing issue that

people are facing. The problem is of course in practice as you know it's very

difficult to demonstrate that within a very short time horizon; I mean it is

possible to demonstrate it within a medium term time horizon so the sort of

time horizons that STPs and others are now thinking about so three to five

years - perfectly possible to get cost savings

from public health interventions in that time scale. But it's also important I

think to say that we don't just do public health interventions to save

money, we do them because they're the right things and the the work that NICE

has done over the last one 12 to 13 years evaluating public health interventions has

shown that the vast majority are highly cost effective, not everything as you

said earlier but the vast majority are, and indeed some within there are cost

saving but we've got to be realistic about when things are likely to become

cost saving and of course the real challenge, the thing that people

really want to see is cash release within a year and I've come across very

few examples where that's feasible in the NHS and local government. Yes and I guess the underlying issue

is that many public health programmes and prevention programmes are

about helping to stop costs from escalating

rather than necessarily actually releasing cash to do other things.

So that time trade-off in terms of what you would

otherwise be spending or what you would otherwise be seeing in terms of

quality compromise, those are the sorts of trade-offs I guess.

They are and there's this big debate as we know about deferred costs,

and so if you take for example our colorectal cancer tools, one of the

first return on investment tools we produced, that was very much looking at a

sort of financial return investment approach that showed that if you're

invested in endoscopy services now then you would start to see some payoff in

terms of breakeven roundabout year 4 that's what the

model said but we only looked at a 10-year horizon which is quite a long

horizon and we know it's the right thing to do

because it's cost-effective, we know that it potentially will break even, we know

that survival over time will get better if we get it right and we know that

we'll avoid a whole lot of costs in terms of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and

surgery. What we don't know of course is beyond ten years what would have

happened to that cohort of people and this is the big debate that we've talked

about before, in terms of compressed and expanded morbidity and so on and what's going to happen,

and that's when it becomes a bit more crystal ball. Yes, the Nirvana is long healthy

productive lives isn't it, so during your working life you're able to

contribute to GDP and then as you age and are healthy and maybe start

providing or building more human and social capital, that's the prize, and

I think we'd all like that ourselves for ourselves and our family.

But ultimately, as you say, people are looking for the assurance that

there's going to be a nearer term return on investment, and I guess one of

the things that I would reflect back on as well is we've not

been as good as we can be about collecting evidence on those long-term

effects. In some other arenas very long-term studies have been

done to show the long-term impact of lifestyle change and so we've

been very good at putting some robust evidence in place to track those

programmes and maybe if we look back on things like the smoking cessation

programmes that happened in the 90s, and and the ban on tobacco advertising that

when we led the world on, maybe looking at some of the long

term impacts that can start to demonstrate the economic case in the longer-term.

For more infomation >> Health Matters: Looking beyond 'cost savings' when assessing public health interventions - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Public TWERK 💋 - Duration: 0:25.

❤❤❤❤💋💋💋

❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤ Please SUBSCRIBE

💋💋💋

Please Like

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

For more infomation >> Public TWERK 💋 - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Slay queen fight and take her weave in public from Lebo for stealing her blesser using muti - Duration: 1:21.

Top News slay queen fight and take her we've in public from labo for stealing

her bless her using bloody slay Queens fight and take her we've in public from

labo for stealing her man according to reports three slay Queens were involved

in fight after partying at a club in San Tan dot the girls fought over a blesser

who H T all of them and now he is in love with the most poor lady in the ring

the poor lady in the ring Laveau was assaulted by her two friends who are

Slayers and even embarrassed her in public by taking the weave she was

putting on apparently the weave she was putting on belongs to her friend we

could hear the other lady in the video accusing her of going to Amma post Ola

to get charms to take over the blesser nowadays slay Queens use muddy over man

with money to take over them and there is a sangoma at Pretoria mare the stud

who specialized with money for slay Queens to win man over everyone and

their life's my question to ladies is how do you feel when you wear something

that reveals your business thank you don't forget like and subscribe Top News

For more infomation >> Slay queen fight and take her weave in public from Lebo for stealing her blesser using muti - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

White House to stop issuing public summaries of calls with foreign leaders - Duration: 1:57.

 The White House will no longer issue public summaries of the president's phone calls with foreign heads of state, breaking with the tradition of past administrations, CBS News has confirmed

  Until now, the administration has typically provided such readouts, albeit brief ones, of the president's calls with his foreign counterparts, although that practice has subsided since John Bolton took over as national security adviser

CNN first reported the White House is putting a halt to the practice.  That means what the public learns about the president's conversations may have to rely heavily on any readouts provided by foreign countries, as foreign nations often provide such readouts

  Non-public readouts of the president's calls will still be circulated among government officials at relevant agencies

  CBS News has also learned the White House may provide to the media confirmation of the president's calls, and only select details

  A White House official had no comment and declined to say why the administration would be ending the practice

 CBS News' Arden Farhi contributed to this report. 

For more infomation >> White House to stop issuing public summaries of calls with foreign leaders - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Lafayette Mayor-President reassures council, public on future of LUS - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Lafayette Mayor-President reassures council, public on future of LUS - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Louisville business man becomes mental health advocate after public breakdown - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Louisville business man becomes mental health advocate after public breakdown - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Furious woman screams at 'f***ing r*****s at DWP' in public phone box - Duration: 2:43.

</form> A furious woman has been filmed apparently screaming at a Department for Work and Pensions worker so loudly she can be heard outside her phonebox

 The caller can be heard demanding to speak to a manager after telling the call taker she has already been fobbed off for the last few days

 She yells that without owning a mobile phone, she can't receive a call back and swears loudly at the person on the other end about going to the Job Centre

 The incident took place on Thursday, July 19 in Milford Haven in Pembrokeshire, Wales, and was filmed by Nathan Lewis, who said he did not know the identity of the woman in the phone box

 Although it is not confirmed she is speaking to the DWP, whoever is on the other end appears to offer to ring the woman back, which makes the caller snap

 "How can you call me back when I do not have a mobile phone!" she shouts.  "You f***ing r****d

Get me your f***ing manager now."  As she roars these obscenities, an unidentified man, who had been waiting to make a call, gives up and walks away from the payphone

 There is a brief pause but then the woman resumes shouting.  Nathan said that the woman continued shouting after he stopped filming the video

 The clip has racked up 300,000 views and has divided social media users.  Some individuals have condemned the woman in the payphone

 Sam Osborne said "Stop her [benefits] money for a year f***ing waste of oxygen."  Whilst Leon Farrar added: "And that ladies and gentlemen is part of what we fund the benefits system for

"  But others have defended the caller.  Anita Coath said she was clearly "scared she'd not be able to pay her bills, feed her kids" without her benefits

 Whilst Sandra Mcilwaine said "I hear extreme stress.  "If she wasn't so stressed she might have taken note of the pay phone number and given them that

 "Don't judge!"  A Department for Work and Pensions spokesperson said: "We can't comment on individual cases but our staff are trained to identify and support vulnerable people and can refer them to specialist organisations for help

 "Anyone without access to a telephone can drop into a jobcentre and free WIFI and computers are in all jobcentres for claimants to use

 "Emergency appointments are also available."

For more infomation >> Furious woman screams at 'f***ing r*****s at DWP' in public phone box - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

'Government's tight-fisted pay rises for public sector workers comes at a cost' - Duration: 1:53.

</form> At long last the Government has given our public sector workers a pay rise

 This is a belated recognition for the people who look after our sick, educate our young, police our streets and keep our country safe

 Any boost to their wage packets is welcome but these small rises do not come close to compensating for the seven-year pay freeze they have been forced to endure

 In some cases the increase being offered is below inflation, meaning workers will still be left struggling with the cost of living

 The tight-fisted Chancellor has also ordered the money to come from existing departmental budgets

 Those who claim there is no other option should remember £1billion was found to buy the support of the DUP and the Tories had no problem funding tax cuts for financiers

 The Conservatives will inevitably have to implement further cuts to frontline services

 A teacher will find their pay rise means little if it ends up being paid for by cutting auxiliary staff, school budgets and music lessons

 A nurse is hardly going to welcome a small salary increase if it means less money for new hospital buildings or vital medical equipment

 You can understand why they may conclude this is thanks for nothing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét