Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 8, 2018

News on Youtube Aug 6 2018

How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan - How to Start a Customs Clearing Business

How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan - How to Start a Customs Clearing Business

How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan - How to Start a Customs Clearing Business

How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan - How to Start a Customs Clearing Business

For more infomation >> How to Get Clearing Forwarding Agent License in Pakistan - How to Start a Customs Clearing Business - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

What Can You Earn Doing Affiliate Marketing? - Duration: 10:04.

Hi Trish leadyourlifestyle.com today. I wanted to share with you the

possibilities and the potentiality when it comes to building an online business and

A lot of you already know my story in the well, let's go back a little bit further. I

built and ran a real estate investment consulting business

Which was very much one-on-one and you know in other words I was

Dealing with one person at a time one client at a time and it wasn't a great use of my time in other words

I wasn't leveraging my time properly. It was what they call trading time for money

so for every one hour I spent with one client, you know, that was one hour of my time and

I would only there's only so much that you can actually earn as a result of that one hour of time and

so I

Decided to leverage myself and a friend introduced me to

The possibility of turning my real estate investment consulting business into an online business

so for the first 12 months, I

Actually spent my time

building an online business for my real estate and

Turning that into a training package something that can be accessed online. So all of my

Knowledge my skills my intellectual property my stories

my experiences were all sort of parceled up into a training package with a workbook and put online and

I could charge four hundred and ninety five dollars for that process and I could advertise that globally

I wasn't geographically bound by that education

So it was really powerful as a result of seeing what I could do there

I then wanted to actually promote and market the tools and the training that got me there and

that's when when I started to start on an affiliate marketing business is what we call it affiliate marketing when you actually

Have tried a product you love a product and then you want to promote it and market yourself and you can do that online you

Can create online business around that?

so for my second online business

It really took a good 12 months and I'm still building and I'm still learning and I'm still

You know learning new ways of being able to generate income

What I wanted to do is really just show with you

The first 12 months because I think that there needs to be some reality around what it takes

To build something like this and some reality around the earnings as well

And I want to there's a bit of a disclaimer to this. Everyone is different

You may not earn as quickly as me or you might even earn quicker than me

but there is no guarantees whatsoever when it comes to

Building an online business and there are no guarantees because you've invested in the education and the training

Still doesn't mean that you can potentially

Have a guarantee of earning income as a result of you investing in the training and education at the end of the day

It depends on what you actually put in

with respect to your time and

resources as to what returns you end up getting and

We are all at different skill levels

so again

It can differ from one person to the next as to how quickly they're advanced through the program

So, let me just share screen with you

So you should be seeing right now and we call this a I call it a back office area

I know Stuart's talked about it as an affiliate ledger and

This is really the area that shows you your business and you can actually run your business from this area as well

It's pretty cool

so here we are into my

earnings and I want to really show to you the reality of the first 12 months and like I said

this won't happen for everyone and it will never be replicated like this and

You just have to be aware of that, you know it takes

Different people different lengths of time to be able to get up and running with their business. So this is my second online business

Yeah, first 12 months

Oops you can see

January there

You

You

See I'm just scooting around here. So January, oh, there it is there. There we go. So total earnings for January

2017 zero, okay, so that's when literally

started the affiliate program and started to then put

Advertising together and started to put it up online and then in February of that year

The

First sale came through and actually I always thought it was March

2017 but it's February 2017 where the first sale of

$20 came through and that's pretty exciting when you see that happen because it's just

validation that it all works and the systems work so

It's very exciting

We go to March

And then all of a sudden you yeah another sale for and that's the sale that I thought

That I first started off with but it must have been February

And then we go April now, I think it I think it doubled in April

Now, there we go. No $60.00 for the month of April. So that's happy. That's great. And

Then May I think it might have even?

Doubled again. I'm not sure here May. There we go doubled again 120

and

Then for June

We go big jump

5845 dolls, so you can see the work that I'd put in January, February March April, May June

we're looking six months down the track and

to achieve these sort of numbers is

To be promoting and marketing

what we call high ticket sales or high ticket items and

Through the sfm and through digital experts Academy, especially digital experts Academy

They provide and offer

different levels of training and education for people to actually move through and

That's what's so brilliant about that as being a referrer to that program to digital experts Academy

The fact that they are high ticket sales as they move through and as they progress you receive a commission based on what they buy

So that was June

What I'm going to do is I won't take you through the whole lot and then between sort of June July August September

And I think it was

November because it's sort of it fluctuated between

About 5,800 dollars and about three thousand dollars

So that was that was one of the biggest months there so you can see

3160 let's have a look in December

4905 so, you know, you can sort of see a little bit of

Consistency there and now these numbers, you know, they're not

Earth-shattering, but we're talking the first 12 months of starting a business. I

have in the past a long time ago started a network marketing business and

I

Never reached those numbers. I didn't even reach those numbers in the whole time that I was running that business. So to

Have that sort of revenue come through in the first 12 months is incredible

it really is incredible and you can just see now you can sort of visualize and see the

Potentiality of what it can do for you? So I'm gonna go

January then

2018

That was a lower month there

So you can see that was actually not because it was around Christmastime and I remember that clearly so that was quite a low month

in January and

12 months later

February

Let's see. What there we go. So you could a

thousand four hundred and ninety one dollars

very clearly you can sort of see the potentiality of this program as a result of

Doing affiliate marketing and really that's what I wanted to show you and I wanted to show you very realistic numbers

And so you get a real?

truce a real reality about the

potentiality you can see it's there and you can see

What potential that you can have to get that business to grow to a point where you're not dependent on?

an employer or you can run this beside your existing business and

You know that the scope is incredible. So that's my share. Trish leisure lifestyle comm and if this is on youtube

Just press that red subscribe button and subscribe to my youtube channel

and

That's me. I'll stop sharing now and

Hope you've got something out of that

And I'm sure you you would and I'm sure that you can see

That by doing this the reality of what you can achieve as a result of doing the work, that's me. Bye for now

For more infomation >> What Can You Earn Doing Affiliate Marketing? - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

How much runway is the market giving Trump on trade? - Duration: 8:24.

For more infomation >> How much runway is the market giving Trump on trade? - Duration: 8:24.

-------------------------------------------

How Well Do You Know Skye? 🚁 Take the PAW Patrol Super Fan Quiz! | Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:33.

Hey PAW Patrol super fans!

Time to see how much you know about Skye.

Question one.

What vehicle does Skye fly when she takes to the sky?

[clock ticking]

You guessed it!

It's a helicopter!

This puppy's gotta fly!

You are an amazing pilot.

Next up: what does Skye love to say?

Is it "let's take to the pie",

"let's take to the sky",

or "let's take to the French fry"?

[clock ticking]

Yeah! It's "let's take to the sky".

Let's take to the sky!

OK, next question.

Is Skye afraid of eagles or beagles?

[clock ticking]

If you guessed eagles, you're right!

I'm not a fan of mean eagles.

But, this puppy's gotta fly!

Last question.

What's in Skye's pup pack?

Is it rings, wings, or springs?

[clock ticking]

Yep, it's her wings!

Ruff! Wings!

This pup's gotta fly!

Great job, super fan! You really know your stuff.

Great job, everyone!

You can watch more PAW Patrol in the free Nick Jr. app!

For more infomation >> How Well Do You Know Skye? 🚁 Take the PAW Patrol Super Fan Quiz! | Nick Jr. - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

How much does Insolvency cost? - Duration: 2:04.

How much does insolvency cost? That's a question that doesn't have a single

answer, in part it depends on what process is being conducted and it also

depends upon the complexity of the situation, I suppose at one extreme one

would have an individual subject either to a bankruptcy or an individual

voluntary arrangement and then the fee would would typically be based on

percentages of realisation so in a individual voluntary arrangement, the

supervisors fee is probably typically 15% of realisations that are achieved

during that process. Corporate appointments again the costs are agreed

by the creditors there can be different basis for agreeing those fees sometimes

it might be a fixed fee sometimes it could be a percentage of realisations and

sometimes it could be a time cost. The practitioner will typically put forward

a budget for approval by the creditors and then once approved that acts as a

cap on his costs until such time as he then seeks to renegotiate a higher fee

if his costs are higher than had previously been expected but it's

definitely think creditors that control those costs through that process but

what those costs will be, just depends on the time the complexity and the the

basis agreed for those fees.

For more infomation >> How much does Insolvency cost? - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Tristan Thompson 'Finally Realizing How Much' Cheating Scandal 'Hurt' Khloé Kardashian: Source - Duration: 3:49.

 Tristan Thompson is coming to terms with how much his cheating scandal negatively impacted his relationship with Khloé Kardashian

 "Tristan is still in L.A. and has really stepped up," a Keeping Up with the Kardashians source tells PEOPLE, opening up about how their relationship is in a good place

 "He keeps showing a lot of commitment to Khloé. He wants them to be a happy family," the source explains, adding that the pair "are still doing therapy

"  "Tristan initially resisted therapy but has realized how important it is for Khloé

He is finally realizing how much he hurt Khloé," the insider remarks. "He wants Khloé to be happy with him, so he is really trying to be the best person that he can be

"  While welcoming his girlfriend back home to Los Angeles on Friday, the 27-year-old NBA player certainly seemed to put his best foot forward as he showered the Good American co-founder with gifts

 "Just got home and look, these are all from Tristan," Kardashian said on her Instagram Story after returning from a work trip to promote her brand's activewear launch

"Good American balloons and my cute cake. Thank you, thank you, thank you."  Thompson has also been spending plenty of quality time with the couple's 3-month-old daughter True, even watching the baby while Kardashian has to be away from home

 Last week, a source told PEOPLE that learning from the cheating scandal — which broke just two days before the couple welcomed their daughter — has been "tough" for Thompson, who was able to "brush things under the rug" — something Kardashian couldn't do

 "The whole family had to deal with the public's perception of him and his relationship with Khloé changing dramatically," said the source

"He also doesn't fully 'get' that she's been through this before [with ex-husband Lamar Odom], except that this time there's a child involved

"  Nevertheless, the source added that everyone involved just wants the best for the couple and their baby girl

 "The whole family is there to support both him and Khloé through everything," said the source

"But they also need his commitment in order for the relationship to succeed. All of them are really hoping for a positive outcome for Khloé's sake

"  On Thursday, Kim Kardashian West admitted that while her family had a tough time throughout the cheating scandal, they ultimately supported Khloé's decision to reconcile with Thompson

 "It was definitely new territory for us when you have a new baby coming into the world," she said, calling into On Air with Ryan Seacrest

 "I think ultimately, we always want her to be happy, but it gets all clouded when there's a baby, you know?"  "Her motherly instincts kicked in and she has to do what makes her happy," she added of Khloé's decision to continue dating the professional athlete

"So we'll support that."

For more infomation >> Tristan Thompson 'Finally Realizing How Much' Cheating Scandal 'Hurt' Khloé Kardashian: Source - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

WGC Bridgestone Purse: How Much Does the Winner Make? | Heavy.com - Duration: 11:05.

WGC Bridgestone Purse: How Much Does the Winner Make? | Heavy.com

Justin Thomas took home a $1.7 million paycheck with a victory at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational on Sunday.

Thomas held off a field of 70 other players at one of the more lucrative tournaments on the PGA Tour.

Thomas shot 15-under for the tournament, beating second-place finisher Kyle Stanley by four shots.

Dustin Johnson and Thorbjørn Olesen finished tied for third at 10-under.

The Bridgestone Invitational has a purse of $10 million.

The Bridgestone Invitational, played at Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio, is one of four invitation-only World Golf Championships events on the tour.

The purse for the Bridgestone Invitational is among the higher winner pools on the PGA Tour at $10 million.

And with only 71 players in the field, there is more money to go around.

Along with the first place price of $1,700,000, second place takes home $1,070,000 and third place receives $587,000.

The last place finisher wins $46,450, which is higher than a top 30 finish at some tournaments on the PGA Tour.

The Bridgestone Invitational supports the Akron Children's Hospital and University Hospital's Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.

Starting in 2019, the Bridgestone Invitational will be moving to Memphis, according to Golf.com.

It will be renamed the WGC-FedEx St.

Jude Invitational.

"We had a great run here at Firestone Country Club with the PGA Tour and a World Golf Championship," PGA Tour Commissioner Jay Monahan told Golf.com.

"One of the primary reasons it's been a success is because of an exceptional golf course.

But continuing to play here was not a reality.".

Last year's winner at Bridgestone, Hideki Matsuyama, won $1.66 million of a $9.75 million purse.

The prize pool was increased slightly this year and the purse now ranks sixth among PGA Tour events in 2018, behind only the four majors and The Players Championship.

Two other WGC events, the Dell Technologies Match Play, won by Bubba Watson, and the Mexico Championship, won by Phil Mickelson also payout $10 million.

The final WGC event, the HSBC Champions, which will be played in late October, pays out $9.75 million.

The world's top players make the trip to the four WGC tournaments each year with a big payout on the line and a good-sized check just for showing up.

The tournament does not cut any players because of the 71-golfer field.

Tiger Woods has won more than $10 million at the Bridgestone Invitational in his career, including 9 wins, according to USA Today.

The Bridgestone Invitational field includes the top 50 players from the Official World Golf Ranking, along with members of the Presidents Cup teams and the winners of selected tournaments on the PGA Tour and other international tours.

Thomas, 25, took a three-shot lead into Sunday's final round of this year's tournament.

Thomas, who turned pro in 2013, had previously won eight times on the PGA Tour, including the 2017 PGA Championship, and has earned $22,355,706 during his career.

Thomas entered the tournament looking to bounce back from a missed cut at the British Open and hoping to build some momentum building into a title defense next week at the PGA Championship.

"I felt like I had been close," Thomas told USA Today.

"The results and the scores didn't show it.

I'm just happy to finally play this place well.

Obviously I have a day left, but I played three really good days of golf.

… We still have a day left just to keep sticking to our game plan.

I'm excited for the opportunity tomorrow.

I guess it's been a little while in my eyes, but have a lot of really good players that are going to be chasing me down.".

Here is what the top 50 will be paid this year:.

WGC Bridgestone Invitational 2018.

PLACE PRIZE MONEY 1st $1,700,000 2nd $1,072,000 3rd $587,000 4th $433,000 5th $357,000 6th $293,000 7th $252,000 8th $222,500 9th $198,000 10th $177,500 11th $165,000 12th $155,250 13th $145,250 14th $135,250 15th $128,250 16th $121,250 17th $116,250 18th $111,250 19th $106,250 20th $101,250 21st $96,250 22nd $94,250 23rd $92,250 24th $90,250 25th $88,250 26th $86,250 27th $84,250 28th $82,250 29th $80,250 30th $79,250 31st $78,250 32nd $77,250 33rd $76,250 34th $75,250 35th $74,250 36th $73,250 37th $72,250 38th $71,250 39th $70,250 40th $69,250 41st $68,250 42nd $67,250 43rd $66,250 44th $65,250 45th $64,250 46th $63,250 47th $62,250 48th $61,250 49th $60,250 50th $59,250.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét